4-5-2 Salamandy's Pad - May Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, help me," I copied with a grin. Mandy leered at me, but when faced with Tiffany she begrudgingly helped me pull her dress farther down so it was no more in the way than Pru's. Mandy and I were still fully equipped.

When she was leaning forward to pull, I captured her head, popped Tiffany's bra off, and pulled her in. Reluctantly, as reluctantly as any human can, Mandy pulled one of her sister's nipples into her mouth, chewing every bit as much as sucking. Pru returned, sliding over Mandy's back, kissing her softly and caressing her supportively, then landing alongside her to suck the other nipple.

A moaning Tiffany cradled her sister's chins and I swear she couldn't have been happier no matter what you threw at her. Me, my cock was already out, so I got up in range to show it to her. She opened up and let me slide it inside.

The unfortunate thing about Tiffany is that while she's a hot little number, the lack of serious boyfriends and carefully plotted all-night sex hasn't left her with a great deal of skill. Instinct, but she could do little more than gag on me. Mandy had to get up off her hands and show her how it was done, sucking me further into her mouth, entirely taking me away.

Pru was up to watch; Mandy oddly pulled her forward to make her suck me off too. Pru moaned with me in her mouth and Mandy feeling her pussy over her panties. Tiffany sucked a tit, so did Mandy. I pushed her to the bed and started sucking her tits myself since I'd been missing them out of the set.

"Come here, baby," Pru called to Tiffany in a rare familiar word. Tiffany sat down at the headboard, spread legs right before Pru's head. Pru started licking the syrupy sweet goodness built up in her pussy, rolled onto her side so I wouldn't lose access to her tits.

Mandy had gone back to sucking my cock. I can count the times she's done it on one hand, so I wasn't eager for her to stop, no matter the situation. "Fuck, yes!" I cried. Yes, cried. I couldn't help it. My brain was scrambling through my dictionary 'o sex for anything and everything to get her to just keep up whatever it was she was doing that she did so well. I loved her mouth and I loved her enthusiasm and dear me it was fun her giving me oral while Pru did the same with Tiffany who was now barking equal praise to her own lover.

But she stopped, kissed me on the lips as she stroked me off and let me feel her up with one of her sisters enthusiastically eating out another right beside us. I thought maybe tonight I'd get lucky. Funny how "getting lucky" refers to fucking my girlfriend instead of my choice of eight or so girls, most often more than one at a time.

Nope. She moved right past me, falling right between Pru's legs, pulling her panties right off, chucking them at me, and going to town.

Now Pru's eating away at all the yummy goodness I personally built up in Tiffany, and Mandy's where I should be between Prudence's legs after all the time I spent getting her to like me enough to be comfortable with me both at the coffee shop and in bed. This called for drastic measures.

Rather than try to stick it to the girl that seemed to be preempting my plans, I did a little preempting of my own. I got a barely-conscious Tiffany to fall onto her side, driven mad as she was by her caretaker's tongue. She fell somewhere by Mandy's bottom; the rest was simple. Her lips landed as kisses on Mandy's delicious thigh. She reached for the much looser dress and pushed it up, aided by Mandy's jostling hips that were eager for attention while she was busy elsewhere.

I had to help with the panties simply because Tiffany was too far gone for complicated undressing. But once that was out of the way, she had down the technique of pulling her sister's legs open and diving in with her tongue. Even then, I was jealous of her, knowing how sweet my Mandy tastes, loving it when she comes on my face. In fact, I had a rather raging boner for all three of these girls, yet they were all three in a circle with out any port for my storm. Fuck!

But what am I complaining about? Three very beautiful pairs of tits (six total for those not graduating math yet) jiggling in the middle of a triangle, just waiting for me. The three sisters could eat each other's pussies all day if they wanted to, I'd never get tired of sucking their tits. Especially Tiffany's, clearly outweighing the others.

The only break in the constant noise from sucking and coming was Prudence turning about to give Salamandy a satisfied kiss for all the orgasms she just got at the hands of her tongue. "Tell Tiffany to turn around," she told her in more orderly voice than usual. Her party-bare pussy was now pointed at Tiffany's and both were humping at the slightest touch of thigh in search for more.

Mandy was for the first time looked south of her situation. She looked so confused when she saw Tiffany's face there between her legs, energetically sucking away at her clit and regularly making extensive tastes of her fingers that she otherwise buries in her. Fuck, but only if she sucked cock as good as she eats pussy. She gives Mandy just enough time to relax before hitting her clit and her G-spot hard and fast, and it couldn't be more obvious that she loves the taste.

The more visually sensitive Mandy winced when she saw how well she was being treated by a person she hadn't the greatest respect for, and helplessly fell onto her back and shouted a most devastating orgasm. Tiffany pusued her most relentlessly, Prudence sucking her tits just as hungrily, until the orgasm seemed to subside. Then she was licking off the gooy goodness left on her fingers that seemed to taste even better. She plastered her lips onto the dripping pussy to lick out whatever was left.

It was already too much for an oversensitive Mandy, who cried for it to end. Pru attacked her nipples with her teeth and held Tiffany's head firmly where it was. She glanced at me for help when her big sister kept hollering and squirming, so I shoved my cock down her throat. Mandy could only scream inwardly and grip the sheets as Tiffany brought her off yet again without delay just squeezing her tongue up her hole in search of more of that sweet goodness.

This time, when Mandy climbed back down, Prudence stopped chewing on her nipples so hard, instead kissing her heaving breasts softly and kissing her way up to her neck until she was kissing her on the lips. Mandy, almost unconscious with it, pulled her sisters into her and kissed one beautifully while humping up softly against the other one who was still lapping away at her.

"Look at what you're doing," Pru whispered softly to Mandy, gesturing down her body. An over-fucked Mandy strained to look down, and was herself surprised to see her own hand pulling Tiffany so tightly against her pussy. "Now go thank her, but tell her to turn around."

So Mandy got up on her elbow, not letting go of Tiffany, and slid her bottom under her top and got on her hands and knees in front of Tiffany and pulled her in for an equally romanticated kiss. Tiffany's face was painted with her, her own legs still entwined with Pru's, but finally their pussies had sniffed each other out and were kissing in their own right.

Pru locked her legs up around Tiffany's body to keep their pussies together while she hunted for Mandy's. It was wagging in the air, snuggled between her tight ass cheeks. Pru felt the length of the smooth hard legs and kissed them until she got to her ass, clutching and squeezing and kissing as well. Then she parted her ass open and kissed her pussy with quite a bit more patience than Tiffany had done, no matter how good it tasted.

Mandy moaned and pushed her ass down onto her sister's mouth and kissed her other sister harder. Tiffany now was swooning, being kissed so well, her own smooth pussy gliding wetly against Pru's. As time went on, Mandy got stronger, flattening Tiffany with her aggressive passion and clutching at her tits. Tiffany lurched and gasped and moan, then she came with a few violent shakes. It was so hot, her legs still clad in the long leather of her boots, mixing it up with her sister she was together with all the time, Pru still wearing those sexy heels I never would have expected her to own.

Now Prudence bit Mandy's ass. Mandy got in gear and allowed Tiffany to untangle herself so she could turn around as well so she could give as well as she had gotten. How fast Mandy spread her legs open and dived in to lick up everything Tiffany had brewed up and mixed with Prudence, moaning, "This tastes so fucking good."

"Then you might have to invite them over more often, don't you think?" I asked almost casually. She glared at me but teasingly licked Tiffany's pussy slowly from tip to top.

Prudence was a fucking machine, perfect in her element. She and Tiffany had gotten Mandy to scream out, beg to stop, something I've never seen. And she kept going, wanting more. Her tongue was tireless on Mandy's soaking pussy, and her own was always spread wide for Tiffany and wanting more.

Mandy lost her footing when she came yet again, and fell to her side. Pru swiftly pulled her legs forward and spread them wide so she could continue her feast. I snuck in then, lowering down to the action. She smiled at me and let me kiss her so I could taste my girlfriend on her lips. I even got a few licks of Mandy myself before Pru kicked me out to hog it.

I just loomed over the three of them licking and sucking and smacking and fingering and moaning and coming. There was time to enjoy how sexy their asses capped off their long legs, how good their tans looked, how squeezable and tasty their tits were. Above all, how hot they were for each other. I've seen threesomes (and foursomes and five and up), but these three clearly hadn't had it any better than this. And they were allowing me to interject with a tongue or a finger anywhere I wanted. I actually felt lucky when normally it's just normal.

One by one, they dropped off, none of them able to lick or come another drop. They relaxed on the bed, breathing hard and using each other's legs as pillows. Tiffany sat up first against the headboard, and I attacked her breasts at once. She was almost too tired to respond, but she still gasped politely. Both her hands reached for my cock.

Minutes flew by with Tiffany slowly warming up again. I was done holding back, so my hands were relentless on her tits or feeling her pussy. And we kissed; god, did we kiss. Her sexy little body was aching for attention, and I kept giving it to her. She let me pull her back by the legs so she was laid out on the bed.

She was so beautiful, blonde hair splayed out, jewelry and makeup all aligning perfectly with her features, perfect breasts sitting on her chest, the list goes on. I almost had it in me to eat her out until she screamed just to prove I could do it to her as good as her sisters. But my cock said no.

I worked between her legs that were bending and spreading to open herself up to me. Prudence came up from behind me, handing me the handcuffs. I grinned and kissed her, then I cuffed Tiffany's hands behind her back. She looked up at me with those damned blue eyes, confused and maybe even worried, but too horny to care.

Over the next eight seconds, I learned personally how hot and soft and tight and perfect her pussy was, a treasure enjoyed by many in tales recounted to me by her guardian sister. My cock slid in and out with ease, and the whimpering girl beneath me held onto my body to pull me in deeper.

Prudence, still beside me, said, "Still feeling glum?" with the sexiest look of desire on her face. I grinned and gathered her up and kissed her, then I pulled my cock out and guided her face down to it.

She moaned as she started sucking me off. Mandy pushed her out of the way so she could wrap her lips around my cock as well, so Pru gave Tiff's pussy a few licks. She and Mandy started kissing before they switched places for a few seconds, and then Pru pointed my cock back into Tiffany's pussy.

I thrust inside her with a satisfied moan of my own and got back to humping away at her, doing everything I could to please her without coming too early. Mandy and Pru, who had been kissing again, were now kissing Tiffany's tight stomach and reaching for her tits that were jiggling with my thrusts.

On and on I fucked Tiffany while her sisters teased her breasts or kissed her, sometimes kissing each other instead when she wanted most to come. Or they would dangle their tits over her mouth just out of reach, though never for long. Just to remind her I was there, I leaned forward and kissed her myself, thrusting my whole body against hers, burying my dick in her.

"Hey, no coming in her," Mandy intervined. I admit, I was getting close, squeezing one of Tiffany's breasts while dancing with her tongue.

"Why not?" Prudence asked.

"House rules."

"He can come wherever he wants to," Tiffany moaned.

But Mandy was resolute. When I wouldn't concent or even slow down, she shoved me off and replaced my dick with her tongue. If there was one thing more powerful than her dislike for Tiffany, it was getting her way. Pru shrugged out of control of the situation and lowered her pussy onto Tiffany's face.

I was surprised at how fast Pru came when Tiffany attacked her pussy relentlessly. She slid off to the side in a heap, which Mandy saw. Curious, she hopped onto Tiffany's face as well, grinding her pussy hard over the over-active tongue. I jumped back into action with hard dick in hand.

"I told you not to come in her," Mandy growled with a bit of my lip between her teeth when I shoved my dick back in Tiffany's pussy.

"I haven't," I teased, "yet." She growled but we kissed instead for dominance, Tiffany a toy beneath us.

Pru was right beside us, fingering herself and squeezing her tits, ready to come as she watched us. Just the slightest suggestive moan from her, and both Mandy and I were sharing with her, our lips on hers or her tits. Pru came shakingly, and leaned on Tiffany's pinned body as she recovered. Mandy snatched up her hand and licked at her wet fingers. Then she told me, "Get off her; I wanna lick her cunt again."

I was already tired and was grateful for the repose. Mandy went to eating Tiffany like a duck in water and Tiffany was already wrapping her arms around her sister's hips and her knees around her head, also tirelessly eating pussy.

That left Prudence and me alone. I found her kissing and rubbing Mandy's back, tending toward her ass. I got behind her and kissed her neck as she started kissing Tiffany. Then she kissed up Mandy's leg and onto her pussy where Tiffany's tongue wasn't. I watched both girls flicking their tongues accross the swollen pussy, then Tiffany kissing around the flesh of the ass again, circling closer to the middle.

I could feel it on her mind as her kisses got closer. I put my hand on her shoulder almost to stop her, but I wanted to see, knowing like with certain rules about my cum what would probably happen. Not when she gently pulled Mandy's ass cheeks apart, nor when she deliberately blew onto her puckering asshole. And just like that, she leaned in and started flicking her tongue over it, and Mandy did nothing but groan.

It was too much to see Mandy allowing her own sister to eat her asshole out but she wouldn't let her own boyfriend do it. So I held my cock and pointed it somewhere useful. Prudence is my greatest confidant in this world; but right now, she's hot butter on my steak. She looked up at me with those smoky eyes hazed with sex and darkened with eyeshadow.

I kissed her, and she kissed me back and humped back against me. I felt her wet pussy, and moved my dick to it. "Is it okay?" I asked her, just to be sure.

"I want you," she said in a throaty voice I wish I'd known about earlier. "Make love to me."

Funny. Whenever I hear another girl say that, I scoff inside. Pru, I want to give her the best night of her life. But before I moved my aching head between her dripping lips, I gestured to Mandy's ass and said, "Keep going."

She moaned in delight and plunged her tongue back up Mandy's ass, keeping her face back so I could see it. I moaned too and pushed my cock into her. As I fucked her, she faithfully kept her tongue where it was except to kiss Tiffany now and then.

Mandy fell to her side in climax, disrupting the two of us. Pru fell to the bed as well; I just flipped her over and went about kissing her and rubbing my body against hers. She caressed my cock and moaned delightedly until I stuck it to her once more. Soon her moans were the sole entertainment in the room, and both Tiffany and Mandy came over to investigate.

Only this time, there was no break. No pause in our kissing, no broken thrusting. There was nowhere for the two onlookers to fill in, no gaps. They just watched me thrusting over and over, never tiring of kissing Pru. Eventually Mandy pushed Tiffany back to the bed with her kisses. They were just making out for the moment, feeling tits and pussy here and there while they kissed.

With them gone, I felt a bit more safe to stop kissing Pru so I could gaze into her eyes as I fucked her. She was looking back with utter happiness written all over her face, making me feel quite accomplished to have made her feel that way. I gave her a few more pecks on the lips, then kissed her breasts some. Her milk was strange, but it wasn't about to stop me sucking her tightened nipples. She held me to her chest and cried out, pulling my cock deep inside her, holding my ass in her hands as she came shaking.

I stopped to give her time to pant her way out of it, but not for long. She was rubbing my sides with those thighs of hers; I grabbed onto one and pulled her leg up under me, opening her pussy up to me more. I plunged in, and she cried out. But I was more interested in caressing her silky leg for the moment. I leaned down, flattening it against her chest to see how flexible she was. Then I licked her sweaty thigh up to her calf, ending in her heel that she had managed to keep on this entire time.

As I licked her thigh, she turned her head to the side and licked it to. She grinned at me, and then I kissed her, now starting to fuck her again. Her renewed moaning was matched again first by Tiffany and then by Mandy as they cradled together side-by-side to simultaniously eat each other out again.

I got closer and closer, her pussy feeling so good and loving every second of fucking her, and seeing Mandy like that... I gripped Pru's shoulder and slowed down a bit to get the most out of each thrust.

She caught on to what was going on, feeling me swell inside her. "You can come inside me," she whispered, lips meshing against mine in occasional kisses.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, needing clarification.

She nodded, "Please, come in me. I want it." Her pussy was tightening around me, and I knew I was getting too close to have any choice.

Those words, though. The same words that got me into this mess. "Please come in me!" They were shouted by a girl who was going crazy for cum last year, and I was the firefighter putting out her fire. She'd shown up to the party months ago, led by the hand by my diminuitive sister and bearing a baby she claimed was mine. Everyone in this house saw the fiasco; and now they all carefully watch for my cum, making sure it never ever goes where it's meant to go.

Prudence is moaning, aching for that one big push, accepting her feminine need for cum that finalizes man-woman mating. Yet over there is Mandy, having left me with her wishes to go do her thing to her hated sister. Tiffany had been tired out, so Mandy had laid her out on the bed and was fingering her pretty hard as she licked her clit.

"You alright?" I asked Prudence while I was pulling my pants back on.