4-5-2 Salamandy's Pad - May Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just feeling a little drunk," she sniggered, a little light-headed. She had gotten her panties back on, but she'd started rubbing her pussy right away because the material felt so good, then full-on fingering herself and regularly sucking down her juices. If I didn't know any better, I'd say the alcohal content of Mandy's and Tiffany's had put her under. "It's good for me."

"Just don't stain the covers," Mandy said after she finished readjusting her jewelry and hair in her mirror. She kissed Prudence goodnight, a touching affair. She rubbed her pussy over her reclaimed panties and sucked the next round of syrup up from her when Prudence offered her finger to her lips.

They parted with a gentle "I love you" from Prudence and Mandy snatching her panties away. I thought she was going to dive back into her pussy and start this shit all over again, but she slid the panties up her own legs instead. Then she stole Prudence's heels right off her feet and put them on as well.

"How do I look?" she asked me, posing with her black curls spilling out of her raised arms.

I thought she looked fucking hot, so I said, "I think you look fucking hot."

She grinned and kissed me, pulling me in by my shirt. No, she was unbuttoning my shirt that I'd just put back on. "Gonna need that," I mentioned as she slipped it off my arms.

"Not as much as me," she countered, "unless you prefer me like this?"

I looked at her again, naked breasts covered only in my hands. "Uhh... serious quesiton?"

She bit my lip and pulled my shirt on herself. Buttoned up, it came down just past her panties, leaving it to wonderment what was going on up there. I chuckled and admitted she looked as good as can be and I didn't mind going shirtless if she didn't mind going pantless. I kissed Pru goodnight too, feeling her up one last time from her tits to her pussy. I kissed Tiffany too, having to get on the bed to reach her lips where she was sleeping. After one kiss to each of her nipples, I was ready to go.

"What about me?" Pru pouted, leaning forward on the bed and puffing her chest out.

"Oh, alright, you big baby." I bent over in front of her again so I could kiss her nipples, and Mandy joined me. But she was doing more than giving her a goodnight peck, she was actually breastfeeding off of her and Pru was panting and petting her head. So I started sucking her milk out too. It was strange, but there was no denying her excitement. But since I'd rather drink from her pussy, I got down on my knees and slid my tongue up between her legs and lapped away a little while Mandy got her moaning a bit more.

"There, happy?" Mandy teased.

"Very."

"I really don't feel like leaving right now," I mentioned.

"Go on, have fun," Pru insisted. "I'm not used to getting laid that much."

"I'll make sure he goes easy on you when we get back tonight," Mandy assured.

"Me? I'll probably be fast asleep."

"That's why I'm gonna make sure he goes easy on you. Come on, Gains."

The clock said six hours of party had occured. Midnightish, when people would be coupling off or whatever denomination if they were staying, and the rest would circle in the front room and drink and be asses because they were too shy to invite someone into a room. I figured I was partied out and should go to bed.

I bumped into Mandy on the way to her room. "You going my way?" I asked.

The shirt she had stolen from me had had most of its buttons undone, and her breasts were swaying freely under it. She smelled distinctly of sex, too much for me to locate. "Now I have to powder my nose," she sighed. But she unlocked her door for me, telling me not to wait up for them. "And please, go easy on them."

She kissed me particularly good at that phrase, then she was off to the bathroom. In the bedroom, things had evolved. Everything in exactly the same place as before except the two girls had snuggled together under the covers. I dropped my pants and climbed in after them.

I chose to snuggle up behind Prudence. She was still naked except for her dress which was still bunched up around her waist. Couldn't be too comfortable, really. At least her tits were still open to my roaming hands. She adjusted herself a bit in her sleep as I touched her, then I reached between her legs.

Her pussy was still hot despite hours of disuse. There was a lingering wetness inside when I probed around a little, and it tasted of sunflower fields on a green summer day. After one more squeeze of her ass, I directed my happy cock home.

Sleepsex: Not for amateurs. I had to move gently to keep from waking her but vigilently to probe at her core where all the necessary lubrication was. It was slow going, and Derrick isn't used to waiting. It only made my cock harder, more persistant. I slid inside at last with excitement I could barely contain.

After I began thrusting gently into her with my renewed length, she began to rouse at last. Looking over her shoulder with sleepy eyes, she greeted me with a faint "Hey."

"You know you're beautiful when you sleep," I whispered. She smiled and kissed me, then backed up into me to accept my cock. I fucked her with long slow strokes that saw her gasping properly. "You miss me?"

"I wasn't sure you'd come back. I wouldn't mind, you know."

"I didn't want to miss this. I don't want this night to end."

"Me neither." I was grunting a bit now and really plunging her depths after she'd opened herself up to me and started flooding the gates. "You think Tiffany's beautiful too?"

"When she's asleep, and otherwise," I affirmed. Tiffany actually looked adorable when she was sleeping. Prudence had cleaned her makeup off and had removed her jewelery. She almost looked like an innocent child, including sucking Prudence's thumb. "Does she always do that?"

"After the first time we made love, she started suckling my nipples to fall asleep. It helped with the pressure when Temprance was being fussy."

I pushed my cock deep inside her to let her know exactly how much I thought of that visual. She moaned loudly at my cockhead pushing at her deepest places, and she kissed me appreciatively. "Kiss her for me."

"You're certainly not as shy in bed, are you?" she jested, but still she leaned forward, pulled her thumb out of her sister's mouth and replaced it with her tongue. She kissed her loudly and lapped at her lips like she was licking her pussy as I fucked her, and I had to stop to keep from blowing. "And a pervert to boot. Is it the girl-on-girl, or the sister thing?"

"Both," I groaned. "One of the things I adored about Cindy. If only."

"Mm, more for me," she purred. With my orgasm rising persistantly, I had held myself deep inside her again and we were kissing just as deeply. Since I couldn't start thrusting again without blowing, I pulled out, turning her onto her back and climbing on top. We kissed further, and I slid my cock against her pussy for further sexual penetration.

"I'm sorry for not coming in you earlier," I apologised.

"It's okay," she assured me. "I really appreciate you being so considerate of Mandy like that."

"There's always someone else's house," I suggested with a wicked grin.

"Oh? Are you asking me on a date?" she grinned back. "Don't get enough of the two of us on Tuesday?"

"Not like this," I grunted. I found her pussy and slid inside again. For eight minutes we just kissed and made love without another word.

Then Pru said, "Will you fuck Tiffany now? I want to taste her on you when I go down on you."

"Can I say no?"

"Not if you're the gentleman I heard about."

I thrust a bit harder into her to get a yelp, but I withdrew otherwise. "Lick her pussy first."

She laughed, saying, "You really are a pervert, aren't you?" But the way she kissed me, she liked it. Since I wasn't going to be turned down, I backed up, taking the blankets with me. Tiffany's gorgeous nude body (besides the dress; the boots were off at last) was perfect, and tonight it was for me.

With a nudge here and there, the two of us made her to lie on her stomach. Her pouty lips were upturned out to the side and her breasts were bulging out from under her. "Honestly though," I said as Prudence got down between her legs like I'd asked, spreading them open just a bit, "how'd you sleep with her so long without taking advantage of her?"

"We're not all born perverts, you know," she leered. "I'll explain it to you sometime. Unless you want me to stop...?"

"No, by all means."

"Very well, then." She gave up the banter and lowered her tongue onto her sister's ass. Silly girls always taking the slow route, kissing and nuzzling non-critical areas for two hours before getting to business, if they got to business. Then she was lapping up at her pussy softly, gently, calling the blood and sweet fluids to fill her in preparation of my passage.

It was beautiful, watching one sister gently licking at the other in her sleep. I watched quietly, petting Pru's hair to keep her going. Then the devil kicked at my brain again. "Lick her asshole," I suggested with my inside voice.

"You liked that, did you?" she grinned, looking up at me. But I nudged her forward gently, guiding her tongue higher until it was lapping at Tiffany's ass crack instead.

"Mm, baby, that feels good," Tiffany burbled, now gyrating a bit.

"See what you made me do?" Pru said in mock anger. But I was already at Tiffany's side, kissing her awake and rolling under her.

Then I asked, "Do you want your sister to keep eating out your ass when you ride my cock?"

She nodded just like I knew she would. I could feel but not see Prudence's glare as Tiffany slid her leg over my body and humped down on my cock with her newly-wet pussy. Prudence did the work of aligning us together, and from there I did the thrusting up inside her sister. Tiffany's ass stayed still, allowing Pru to keep licking her ass from behind.

"You like that?" I asked the sweet blonde.

"Mm," she murmered, still half-asleep. She lay down on my chest and shut her eyes and allowed me to slide up into her. I felt Pru probing her behind from behind and licking my cock otherwise.

"I want to watch," I said to her.

"Another time," she giggled. "Look, she's asleep again."

"Well, I'll be. There's a first."

Pru helped Tiffany roll back onto her side and started sucking my cock, freshly adorned with Tiffany.

"Good?" I asked.

"Mm. Is it okay if you come in my mouth?"

"I think so," hoping I had the right interpretation on Mandy's rules, "but you really have to want it to get it."

She winked at me and went to work. Surprise of surprises, I came in about eight seconds of her sucking the life out of me. Then we fell asleep, her putting me between her and her sister.

*****

Notes,

While the ...at the bar adventures were written on or around 2010, the Salamandy's Pad series came much later in 2015. I'd had this really great scene going on with Derrick and some of the roomies during a party all chock full of emotions and my stupid hard drive choked to death on dust. Everything else I had was all backed up but that one stupid part, yet I abandoned the series and moved on anyway.

Salamandy's Pad answered for me many questions asked during Derrick's later adventures as a husband and a father as well as a figure of growing importance around town. Many times I write and I know what direction I want the characters to go and how I want them to end up but the actual story fails to come to me. Here is an example of such a story finally showing its face. Better late than never.

This particular story is one time I did away with propriety and enjoyed the basics of sex: Boobies, girls upon girls (upon girls), careless and unending sex, and mountains of romance with close friends. It's writing I like to write and something I see precious little of in the community-at-large, once of the reasons I decided to begin writing in the first place.

Ten years ago now.

I should note that the Campbell sisters were around for at least a year with their own adventures before Derrick ever showed up to be a central character. Cindy and Sara, Salamandy, Prudence, Tiffany, and more, all described in lurid detail by Prudence herself to an unnamed audience during coffee at a cafe downtown, detailing why the all-but-jobless Salamandy has her own car and bankrolls her entire bachellerette pad at the tender age of nineteen, where Prudence's baby Temper comes from, why Tiffany spent her high school years in Japan, why Prudence and Tiffany are handcuffed together, and why Salamandy doesn't like Tiffany. And why nobody likes Salamandy. And of course why Derrick and Prudence are best friends.

I may post those stories one day. For no good reason at all except that it fit somehow, I put Derrick in the role of Prudence's audience during those stories. One of those things that happened by accident, really.

The events of Single at a Bar are being pushed back to allow room for this series and will be rebranded 4-7-X. As always, thank you for reading.