4-5-3 Salamandy's Pad - Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty girlfriend you've got there," says I to Prudence. "Do you get to watch her much?"

"Let's say that I'm allowing your girlfriend to be an influence on me. Doesn't that hurt?" While her head rested idly on my shoulder, her hand wandered into my lap where an erection lurked angrily.

"The payoff is sometimes augmented by the anticipation. Right now I'm not for sure I should be getting any payoff."

Prudence patted my dick. "Isn't my girlfriend pretty?"

"I just asked you that. What about Mandy?"

Prudence got frustrated with me. "If you want, you can take Tiffany to our apartment with that girl, did you catch her name?"

"Autumn, her cousin lives here."

"You can take Tiffany home and bring Autumn and I'll meet you there after I take Pepper out. We can have lots and lots of sex, or we can stay here where we're already warm and cozy."

"In Mandy's bed."

"Where she can find us when she gets over herself. I'd prefer if she did because she's an amazing lover and I'm almost jealous of you."

"Better than me?"

"Yes but I've actually wanted to sleep with you. I'd like to sleep with her too but she needs to get over herself first. If we leave now, she might not know where to come find us and you may not be welcome back. Can we please watch my sister fuck this girl whose name I can't remember?"

"Autumn."

"Can we please watch my sister fuck Autumn now?"

How patiently Autumn waited, even through Tiffany starting to bite her protruding nipples through the thin cardigan. At last she was allowed to at least stick her tongue out, and she got the faintest taste of her dancer's breasts when her face was pulled into Tiffany's deep cleavage. When she performed well, she was allowed to kiss Tiffany's leg, Tiffany planting her toes right on her client's pussy.

As Autumn kissed Tiffany's leg, she was allowed to kiss further up her thigh, leading into the promised land, only to lose her opportunity right as Tiffany spread her legs open. She turned instead about to shove her ass back in her face, getting kisses planted all over her backside that was now free of towel.

Tiffany then pushed Autumn back onto the bed and slowly took her towel off to reveal her gorgeous body. She'd worked her client up properly, making her drool at the sight of the huge breasts and slender waist with hips tapering to a glistening join between modular, tan legs. First, she straddled her and sat her ass down on Autumn's pelvis to play with herself, showing off how she likes to be touched.

She caressed her own breasts one at a time before hugging them to her chest, displaying monstrous cleavage a person could fall into and die. She hugged them up high, reaching down to kiss the bulging flesh where her lips could reach, then licking them from one to the other and down the length of her cleavage, which she modified by raising her breasts up further to meet her mouth.

Higher she lifted her breasts, pulling her nipples together to constitute the end of her tongue's journey. She let out a groan as her tongue flicked across her joined nipples; from there, she concentrated on licking one to a stiff peak, then switching to the other like there was relish on it.

Her hips began undulating on the prone Autumn. She lowered her hand to her mons to begin relieving the pressure that was building up there, then pulled her fingers away to reveal long strands of sticky goodness that made Prudence lick her lips. Tiffany licked the viscus goo off her middle finger like it were laced with sugar, then wiped the rest on her vulnerable nipple, which she began sucking.

I had no idea Tiffany was this damn good. I was aching in my pants, and Pru was writhing against me as impatiently. I don't know how poor Autumn managed to resist except that she might not be used to such things yet since May had said she hadn't been with a girl until college whereas Autumn was still in high school and had her possibly first experience with girls last night ago.

Further and further Tiffany pushed Autumn, rubbing herself while doing to her nipples what Autumn (or any of us) would probably love to be allowed to do. Sucking, licking, even biting them, whimpering with pleasure and moving her fingers faster over her distended clit until she began plunging them inside her pussy. Only then she'd suck off her flavor or decorate her nipples with it.

We were all waiting for her to come. She had to; she was leaking juices down her legs and probably staining the sheets and Autumn's clothes. She even giggled with a playful "oops" when she saw the mess she was making. To make up for it, she scooted up, not stopping until her mound was hovering right over Autumn's face. She then to our surprise inserted her finger up her snug backside from behind and started diddling herself with steadily increasing rhythm as she continued teasing her nipples with her lips.

Though it shouldn't be any surprise to me by now, I was more than alarmed when she began leaking like a faucet. I mean, actual drops from her pussy started pelting Autumn's face, making us all lean in a bit closer to see the prone girl open wide to accept the drippings. Tiffany was clearly getting closer and closer, her moans louder and louder, finally coming with alarming intensity, no longer able to keep her nipples between her teeth. She plastered her pussy on Autumn's face and ground on it hard as she came, and no doubt she was spilling a fair fountain of her juices down the girl's throat as she did.

When last we saw either of them, Tiffany was sucking her fingers clean and Autumn was finally allowed to use her hands. As for us, Prudence and I were heading for the bed. We'd seen enough, now was our time.

Pru turned to me, both painfully aware of her proximity and hardly aware of anything. "Derrick, I'd like to give you my ass now."

My arm was already around her; my hand fell from her shoulder to her hip. She cuddled closer into me, her bottom turning out to meet my hand. There wasn't enough towel to cover her bottom. Soft and squishy, that bottom, only much musclier than Tiffany's. "This is what you want?"

"It's what you want. What I want to give you."

I felt beneath. The heat of her pussy drew my hand and like her lover on the bed she was making a mess below. Reaching back to her alternate gateway to pleasure earned a closer snuggle, her head burrowing into my chest. "Why haven't you before?"

"Never had the chance, maybe. I don't have many lovers."

"Personal choice?"

"I value the people that make love to me. I value you. You could say it's the last bit of my virginity."

"Why here though? Why now?"

"No good reason. This isn't a wedding where everything's perfect. My life doesn't belong to me anymore, too. I'm a mother and I'm practically a wife and I'm not even twenty yet. I'm not about to pass up on a good thing even if it only ends up being a good memory for the both of us."

"You're more than just a memory to me, Pru."

"That's why I want to share this with you."

Oh yeah. "I need to go to the bathroom real quick."

She told the door to unlock itself for only me so I could retrieve a special something. Mandy spotted me and chased me back into her room, carting a pair of party girls with her that hadn't had enough sex the night before. According to her.

Inside, Tiffany had finally begun undressing Autumn. Without her clothes on, it was easy to see why Autumn had been chosen by the breast-affixed Tiffany. She had good handfuls that were above and beyond the native girls and their guests for the evening, though not yet approaching the busty Mandy or the lactating Prudence. Tiffany was attacking them like she had her own, which was enough to make a person come just by watching. Autumn looked like it'd make her come. Tiffany looked like she'd come.

Mandy caught wind of what were going on at the sight of Tiffany-on-Autumn as well as me looming above Pru with the bottle of edible lotion. She set herself between her two selectees on her love seat, which is an excellent spot to watch the action on the bed while getting some of your own. She set the two girls making out with her and each other while she mostly felt up their hot bodies and watched.

After lying Prudence down on her sister's bed with her other sister right next to her getting her freak on with the new girl, I slipped her towel off and dropped drops of the goodies on her back. She sighed and collapsed like moving was the last thing on her mind the moment my hands touched her body. The only adjustment I needed to make was to pull her back a little bit and turn her head so she could watch her sisters in action. Salamandy getting it on with a pair of girls on the love seat, Tiffany much closer enjoying Autumn's ravishing kisses now that she was finally letting her.

It was my pleasure to rub the smelly-good stuff about Pru's back with death-defying patience spurred on by the yummy wine from earlier that was making my head spin. She laid there like a sack of tuna, quietly appreciating my touches until I hit her shoulders or some such particularly enticing place, and got up on her elbows a little bit when I got to her sides so I could lotion her breasts as well. There was more than enough time for her to enjoy the sights and sounds of her sisters pleasuring their conquests while enjoying my hands caressing her. She began to spew whispered profanities and her ass waggled with impatience.

I reached her bottom after thoroughly detangling her back. With more driblets dribbled onto her ass, I persisted grinding my fingers into her flesh to make her body purr. With wider and wider circles on her bottom, my thumbs got closer to her asshole, making her twitch when I delved too deep into her cleft. Finally I spread her cheeks open and let one drop of lotion hit her right on her asshole, which I rubbed in directly. She sucked in air and braced herself just in time for my tongue to land flat on her asshole. Mmm... cherry-flavored massage goop.

"God, you were good," some girl said from somewhere. I had to stop for the moment to see one of Mandy's collection laid out on the couch with Mandy's tongue sliding out of her spread vagina. Mandy, having gotten off on her and made her come in turn, kicked her out and focused her attention on the remaining girl. Pru pulled my head back to where it started.

"Come hang out with us," I said to the departing girl when the door wouldn't open for her. She took the offered seat at the head of the bed, spreading her legs on either side of Pru's body. Said I to Pru, tickling her tongue with mine, I said, "Let's see if you can make her come as good as Mandy did."

She allowed me to push her head down into the girl's lap to lick away at her with my renewed support from behind. Tiffany meanwhile had stopped fucking around with Autumn and had laid her back on the headrest next to the unnamed girl so she could eat pussy alongside her sister. In five or ten or whatever minutes of constant licking going on, both girls came on the sisters' mouths, feeling and kissing each other somewhat lightly.

The girl under Pru's tongue rolled off the bed onto the floor and was happy to bathe there in afterglow and watch. Autumn was ready to fall off as well, but I stopped her, bringing her instead to the other girl's previous spot where Pru could continue expressing her lesbian side for me while I ate her ass out. Autumn was looking tired, but she had no choice. Pru went after her in turn with a little encouragement from me.

First, I said to her, "Tell me when to stop."

"Don't ever stop," she corrected me. She kissed me with that encouraging tongue of hers that tasted of foreign pussy, dancing with mine that tasted of her ass. She resumed her duties on Autumn, showing no lack of appreciation for what I was doing. I kept rubbing her asshole while I watched her for the first minute or so before retreating behind her and replacing my finger once more with my tongue.

"I'm going to call you on that next time we're out for tea and crumpets," I warned her. She purred back at me with her tongue inside Autumn.

The morning seemed to bleed into noon without ever progressing farther. The girl Mandy had originally brought in needed to pee, but Mandy wouldn't let her out without she ate her out again, and when she did she was determined to do it better than before to prove she was as good as my woman. Mandy besides spreading her legs for the girl had requisitioned Autumn, making her to stand over her on the couch and brace against the wall to have "her cunt eaten out." Autumn was already tired from having been worked up and fucked by Tiffany, then by Prudence, and was getting more bedraggled from Mandy who had something to prove to womankind.

The other girl Mandy had brought in seemed to follow the rotation that was being set up, meaning she landed in Tiffany's lap with a future of spreading her legs for Prudence. For the moment, Prudence and I were alone. I had requisitioned a pillow to prop my head up so her ass backed up on me perfect to reach my tongue while she had fun with my cock. She took some lotion and juiced me up, stroking me sweetly up and down slowly though I was eating her ass quickly.

Occasionally she would suck deep on my cock, but mostly she lay there and moved sparingly while I ate her ass. The exception would be when she bit my thigh a little the first time I tried sticking a finger inside. It took some doing, not too hard after having taken my tongue for the past hour or more. Satisfied for the moment, I withdrew my finger and rubbed her asshole for a bit. Her pretty pussy was right at my watering mouth, but this day I couldn't seem to keep my mind, or my aim, from the smaller hole above. I aimed again there, loving the way it tasted and how it squeezed around my tongue.

With her pretty thighs hugging my face, my arms were at my sides, so I was able to stroke her hair as she sucked me off. Then, feeling cheeky, I found her chin with my hand so I could point my finger into her mouth. She fairly went down on my finger with the same delicious slow pace she was stroking my cock, which suddenly felt incredibly good. I sighed rather loudly against the other noises of girls coming on other girls' tongues. She was encouraged to keep going as she was, stroking or sucking as applies.

I reclaimed my finger which I needed to squeeze her ass. I had a bad habit of pulling her cheeks wide apart, exposing and stretching her asshole, and pulling it against my pointed tongue. She whimpered at the penetration and shook with my tongue flicking around inside her sphincter. I took a break to slide my finger back inside again to test the capabilities of her depths.

"Umm... excuse me," a girl said, tapping on Pru's shoulder. "May I?"

Pru generously leaned back a little, rolling her ass farther onto my face, driving my tongue back into her ass. I felt but didn't see the warmth of a girl's legs straddling me, the stinging wetness of a pussy flattening my cock against my stomach. A tongue joined where the two met, met by the coos of a girl in pleasure.

The slick pussy started rocking against my cock, stopping only to receive generous licking at Pru's mouth, which I got some of the same of. Then the pussy slid down onto my stomach, pointing its hole at the head of my prick, guided inside by an unknown hand.

As the unknown girl began riding my cock, Pru sat up on her arms to make out with the girl (or so I assume); all I felt was the luxury of pussy coating every inch of my cock with increasing regularity. For Pru, I withheld my cum. It only took the girl a few minutes to get her own rocks off, and fall to the side. Pru hastily feasted on her pussy without stopping except to yelp once when I pushed my finger a little deeper into her asshole than before.

Tiffany rolled by about that time to help me tongue Pru's ass, even asking me to hold the camera for her.

"Camera?"

"Yeah, we've been shooting video the whole time."

"Great, now I'm feel self-conscience," I grumbled.

Of course we kissed some, and she opted to lick Pru's pussy while she was in town. Soon the girl came over and had to kiss me in thanks of the good fuck, so Tiffany went somewhere else. With the girl done, Pru leaned back and ground her ass on my face in full enjoyment of what I was doing for her. Again I put my finger in her mouth, and again she sucked it alluringly.

Tiffany snuck over to suck Pru's breasts while Pru was upright. As Pru got hotter and hotter, she tasted better and better. She kept grinding her ass on my face, and I kept fingering it and tonguing it. Tiffany eventually mounted my cock like the previous girl for a ride. Fucking her was ten times better than the other girl though, and it took real effort not to come while inside her, the way she bounced around so furiously. Her hips like Pru's felt perfect in my hands as I thrust up into her, and as always I squeezed her breasts like they were the last pair on Earth. Okay, the best pair.

But half the time, Pru's hands were where mine wanted to be, or Tiffany's on Pru's breasts as I tried to grope her instead. The rest of the time, there were lips around the nipple I was trying to pinch. It was as though Pru was deliberately messing with me. She took to greedily sucking both of Tiffany's nipples at the same time so I couldn't have either. Fucking Tiffany came on the spot with noise and shake and all that good stuff that squeezed down on my prick and soaked it and humped on it and I don't know how in hell I didn't come. I only know I was a damn lucky bastard that Mandy was too preoccupied with her two girls to notice; I probably would've gotten in trouble for letting things go too far.

Tiffany also gave me a kiss of gratitude after our fuck as well as a kiss on Pru's asshole, then she was off to see what kind of trouble she could get into. Pru and I were alone. It was the perfect opportunity for me to just slid my finger into her ass without interruptions, having her wet it on her lips first. Her ass opened up and squeezed on me deliciously, took me deeper inside. It easily felt as good as her tongue on my finger.

It's the simple things in life that count, like being able to finger a girl's ass in peace. I say that because fingering a girl's pussy is easy. Any time you're with a girl that you fuck her, which is usually every time by about eight months in, you got to at least stick a finger or two in before you give her the D. If you just dick her right away, that's when you know all the love has gone out of a relationship. Getting to finger a girl's ass, that's much more special. Half of them turn you down out of principle and the other half aren't sure if now is the best time for it. Prudence wants it and she lets me know with her sweet humming.

And this time, I wanted to take advantage of the chance to slip my finger into her mouth right out of her ass now that she wasn't distracted. It was beyond exciting to see her facing the truth with more clarity, yet still compliantly luxuriating on my finger. I had to have that tongue on my cock.

She was stopped by Mandy, who needed something. Pru allowed her through the door to take the two girls out to pee (Tiffany kept Autumn), and knocking a minute later to be let back in. I was expecting her to have another two girls, but she was instead leading a young man in by his casual necktie, and he in turn was holding hands with a new blonde.

A blonde whose short, lightly-flipped hair was frosted with pale blue. Wait a minute...

I recognized the boy shortly after remembering where I'd seen the girl before. Little shit's name was Meb, Sam's little brother. In fact, if he's Sam's brother...