4-5-3 Salamandy's Pad - Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany and Prudence recognized him too, and it began to click, Salamandy had brought her younger brother into her bedroom where two of her sisters were quite naked and doing things with her boyfriend. The bubbles were taken right out of the soda. All of us rearranged on the bed and stared at them, probably all like me wondering what the hell Mandy was doing.

"Ice, baby," she said, grinning at the small blonde import, still lugging her slightly taller little brother over her shoulder, "why don't you tell these nice people what you told me?"

Ice was quite the compact little brick shithouse, younger by my appraisal than most of the squatters dallying the morning after yet utterly fearless with her chest thrust out and her hands on the waistband of her skirt. She lifted her chin like she was to address a crowd and she said, "A few of my friends were over here, so I thought I'd check things out."

"With your beloved, no doubt," Mandy added wickedly, winking at Meb over her shoulder. "Why don't you say what you really said?"

Ice took a few moments to size everybody up. She reminded me of Spring, small and mostly without philosophy or loyalty or any redeeming quality beyond the short physical pleasure she was able to give out. In this room, what she had to offer didn't account for much. Besides Autumn who had youth and inexperience on her side, Mandy, Tiff, and Pru were goddesses of the sexual kingdom. Ice couldn't even claim to be that difficult to get in bed, nor that skilled once you got her there. I may not have played the field as much as I used to in the last year, but words around town still reached my ear.

Still, she kept her chin up. I acknowledge her virtue of courage, which arouses me. "I told Meb I thought you were hot, and maybe he could put in a good word for me so I could hook up with you tonight."

Jesus Christ, does this girl have balls. I think I do like her. More than her natural petulance to cheat on her boyfriend, who's standing right next to her for those of you having trouble visualizing, she was a go-getter not at all clouded of vision by the prospect of "the sex" and all the dangers imaginable that surround it. And anyone can tell you Mandy can eat you up or rip you apart depending on whether she sees fear in your eyes.

Mandy turned her back on Ice to look Meb in the... collar. "You didn't tell me your girlfriend was into girls, stud," she said oh so very casually. "Well? What about this 'good word' you're supposed to give me about your girlfriend?"

The boy carefully avoided looking at my cock, the faggot. It made me grin. He looked real cute, probably had an ass like Bill's. I wished Sadie was here to impart as much, but Tiffany appreciated the comparison just as much. Pru would've smacked me for being impolite if I said as much to her. Anyways, Meb was a known rule-breaker, not a man's man. Had he acted with more dignity towards me once upon a time, I would've given him every aid in having his share of the house, for today there was plenty to go around. I sat there uselessly, grinning in his direction, sharing lecherous looks with Ice with whom I had once been about to be acquainted with.

Meb didn't say anything since he was nowhere near as comfortable with the current element as his girlfriend. His girlfriend didn't have three naked sisters in the room and a hard cock to hide them from, either. Add to that she's a girl's girl and he's not a man's boy. So Mandy asked, "You know, you'd have to get permission from my boyfriend anyway, right?" She kept staring at and playing with her brother's tie, shuffling her feet and swinging her ass a bit.

Now Ice was looking at me with an interesting grin on her face. I looked at Meb; he was well to do to look elsewhere. "Well? He's right there," she offered, gesturing to me between her two sisters, "ask away."

Meb stood there dumbly. Uselessly. Ice parted from him and walked right up to the bed with her sassy little ice queen bullshit outfit and attitude, and asked me, "Can I fuck your girlfriend?"

Of course I was too busy to deal with Mandy, what did I care? "What do I get out of it?" I asked.

"You get to fuck her first, of course," Mandy said on Ice's behalf with silver venom coating her tongue. She gave Ice a little push on her back so she was on her hands and knees at my feet like the matter was already decided. I grinned of course; I wasn't going to turn her away. Pru kissed me on the cheek and told me she needed the break anyway and was going to take Tiffany to pee. I'm starting to feel bad for our toilet; I've been the designated male in the house at the end of more than one house party here.

Salamandy smiled at her departing sisters, then turned back to her brother. "Now then," she continued, again talking to his tie that she got back to fidgeting with, "what should you and I do in the meantime?"

Poor Meb was staring at his girlfriend, who was slinking up to naked me on her hands and knees, licking her blue-frosted lips. She had already written her boyfriend off like a means to an end, so Meb looked down with a nervous gulp at his sister who was standing stock straight in front of him, hard to avoid. Finally she looked up into his eyes, and with Ice starting to lick my bouncing cock, he had no further reason to look away.

Mandy took it upon herself to wrap her arms around her brother's shoulders. She lifted herself up on her toes, pulling him closer, and she kissed him on his dumbstruck lips.

I was only too happy to help Ice start sucking my cock the way I wanted to when normally I let girls do whatever. Handling her just seemed right for the moment, so did pulling her skimpy spring clothes off while her boyfriend was getting pulled away from her.

Mandy giddily hopped into bed right beside me, bringing her befuddled brother with her. She even winked at me as she pulled him over her reclined body and began undoing his tie. I shut my eyes and let the feelings take me. Ice, whatever I felt about her personal brand of ethics, were her own to deal with and therefore not my problem. She did, at the least, take pride in giving pleasure to a man, and I intended to enjoy it for the moment.

Ice eventually stripped her gear off and started riding my cock like she should've a year ago. I could hear Mandy beside me moaning, "You feel so good; it's been way too long since I've had you inside me." She fucked him before? Oh well; she let her brother Sam get her once before; and if I had to choose, I'd pick the dumbfounded idiot Meb for her to screw than an asshole dickhead even if Sam is one of my bosom buddies. And I'm getting the delectable Ice in the mix.

Pru came back in with Tiff, bringing with them a pair of girls for lack of Mandy having done so earlier. May was one of them, but I didn't recognize the other. The four of them found space on the love seat together to watch the four of us on the bed. I don't quite recall where Autumn had got to.

Beside me and through her moans of exaggerated passion (I know when she's teasing, though I don't doubt for a moment she's enjoying herself every bit as her moans lead me to believe), Salamandy encouraged her little brother to keep fucking her as well as relating certain rules of the house, namely that ejaculating inside a girl was forbidden, so much so that it carried dire results.

She jabbed me on the arm to get my attention. I thought she wanted to kiss me while the couple was fucking us respectively; and as she did, she whispered to me, "Come inside her. I'll clean up after you so no one sees."

"I love you quite a bit," was all I could say to her while we kissed to cover up our secret conversation. My precious girlfriend had put that annoying fucking rule up when I moved in, blocking quite a bit of fun for me. But now, when it served her purposes, I would reap the benefits in a way that would make it all worth it.

Actually, I wasn't quite feeling up to it now. A month of cum that had been holding back in resentment for not being allowed to be put to good use was marching into battle. Ice could feel my cock swelling with, sending her off to a screaming orgasm that Meb didn't seem to appreciate. Even with her screams for cover of my own moans, I couldn't do it. All I could think about was Prudence and the semen I had promised her body. After everything that had happened this morning and everything the night before, I didn't have the heart to give my orgasm away to this cheating high-school girl.

Mandy pushed her brother off her when Ice finished coming, pushed Ice off me and glued her lips to her pussy to drink out the copious cum she expected to find there. Meb was left with his cock twitching.

The longer it went on, the more Ice got into it. She fell onto her back and clutched Mandy to her thighs as another orgasm approached her.

Ice pushed Mandy off to switch places with her, saying something about "your turn now", but Mandy stopped her. "What now?" Ice asked impatiently.

"If you want to fuck me, your boyfriend has to suck my boyfriend's cock."

"What? Why?"

"You see over there?" Tiffany and Pru were licking Autumn's tits (there she was) with May watching from nearby. Where'd the other girl get to?

"My man promised my sister he'd fuck her in the ass. He was halfway there when the two of you showed up. You want to take our time, you pay the price."

Ice stopped arguing, started staring at Meb. "What? No way," he said. About the first thing he said since he's been here.

In the end, Mandy dismissed Meb, Meb not having gotten to come at all and Mandy quite full of herself. I gave him a happy wave as he dragged his feet through the door with nothing but his pants on and an arm-load of his clothes. Ice was following after, her business concluded, but Mandy stopped her.

"You don't have to go, beautiful," Mandy purred.

Ice pouted, and boy did she know how to pout. "But I thought..."

"It's a shame I have to hold out on you... for now." Mandy traced her finger down Ice's nude body. "That doesn't mean my other guests won't miss your company, especially my boyfriend. Look, he's still hard for you."

"Come on, Ice, let's go," Meb called grumpy from beyond the door.

Ice was looking my way. And at Mandy's body; Mandy was smiling at her. "Actually, I'm gonna stay. I'll catch you up later, 'k?" Her boyfriend dismissed with such brevity, she sashayed her shit back into the room with the door closing behind her. Man, I'd hate to be Meb. Fuckshit has no one else to blame and I hope he gets that through his head.

"Pru, come over here and let my man finish what he started. I'll make sure you two virgins do it properly this time."

Prudence checked her watch instead. "I really need to check on Pepper."

"Umm... Pru, buddy," I stuttered. From my blind spot Ice had tip-toed back up to me. By the time I saw her, she had thrown her leg over my hip and was rubbing her wet fingers over her moist pussy.

"It's fine, Derrick."

"I was going to offer to come with you." Now I was having to have a conversation looking around Ice's narrow torso. In the middle of my sentence she'd started penetrating herself with me and I like to forgot what I was saying.

"Actually, could you watch Tiffany for me?"

"Huh?" Tiffany blinked.

"Pepper likes her privacy. Salamandy, would you please make sure Derrick's balls don't turn blue before I get back?"

"I think we can work something out," Mandy smirked. She slapped Ice's bottom and reached below to cradle these nuts in her hand.

Fuck. There goes Prudence, and here I sit, Mandy smirking at me. Tiffany's giving me the big blue eyeballs, though; that's pretty cool. "Gains," Mandy said, "let's get a move-on. Lots to do."

"Such as?" Ice was enjoying a good ride on top of me and again I had to look around her to exchange a few words.

"Stuff."

"I'm supposed to watch Tiffany." Tiffany, still for the moment, was on her knees beside me, watching Ice going up and down on my lap. When she heard her name, she looked to Mandy and smiled all bright.

"So lock her in; there's plenty of pussy to keep her tongue wet until we find something fresh."

"Tiffany, be right back, yeah?" Ice, feeling her pleasure is being compromised, bore down on my shoulders and humped for all she was worth for a quick climax on my dick. I left her alone and forgotten because psh, high-school pussy like that is a dime a dozen at parties like these.

"Sure, Derrick," Tiffany smiled. She wobbled just enough for her breasts to do a little bouncing. Her chest got Ice's attention, and Tiffany's big smile landed on her next. Ice lifted a cautious white eyebrow. Who the fuck bleaches her eyebrows?

Mandy slammed the door shut behind it and grabbed me by whatever I was wearing so she was backed up against the door. Her lips locked on to mine, her tongue flooded into my mouth, and my hands locked themselves around her gorgeous tits before I could think. This passionate embrace only she was capable of is what I live for, knowing the endless hours of hot, anonymous sex was spurring her on just as much as it was me. Our hands were all over each other, our lips were wandering to the nearest available skin. She had to stop to moan when I went for her pussy.

I licked at one of her nipples, and she leaned down; she wanted to join me. I pulled her nipple up, and she licked at it as I did. Her tits must have gotten even bigger since I moved here. She was soaking wet; I showed her as much with a finger. She sucked it clean for me. "Your breath smells like ass," she moaned.

"Yours smells like pussy." I dug my fingers up her cunt and worked her good; I sucked her nipples good too. She had the prettiest expression on her flushed face and I missed being able to give it to her.

"Make me come, Gains," she moaned, "I want to come on your face." She was pushing down on my shoulders with urgency. Hey, I have no objection. I was noticing a bit of a trend down there between her and her sisters that my tongue wanted to exploit. I barely had any time to once my tongue was actually up her pussy, she came so fast. I slid back up her body, taking hold of my cock, trying to drive it inside her while I stood to my full height.

She grabbed onto my dick instead when she felt it, and she went to her knees like I had. She gave my dick a kiss and said, "Feel better, big guy? Did filling up that cheap slut make all the ouchie go away?"

"Sure did," I lied. She sucked ravenously on my dick, but just to make sure it was hard. She only wanted a taste of the pussy she'd just fed to it. I did look a little puzzled though when she stopped; after all, I'd just gotten her off, and she'd be leaving me hard. "Got to find something to put this in. I mean, to keep Tiffany busy. Hopefully tighter than that piece of trash that just breezed in without an invitation."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the front of the house.

By that afternoon, there were twice as many people as there were as the night before. There was moaning coming from every room we passed doors open or closed; only the front room seemed devoid of open sex. There were couples along the way that kissed; and while the new arrivals may have been fully-dressed, there was everything from scantily to naked too. Mandy, having won the fight for being put down as head of household on the taxes, took her feel of the heated bodies on our trip down the hall. A breast caught her eye or a big pointy nipple, she helped a girl finger a pussy or a girl stroke a cock. One couple she kissed in turn, starting with the girl as is proper in this town.

"See anything you like?" she asked of me once we were in a corner all our own won with a pair of balls crushed in her hand. She was standing in front of me with a hand reaching back to stroke me in the shorts she'd slipped onto me to keep stray eyes off.

"That all depends," I whispered with dripping seduction. My lips went onto her neck and I slowly pushed my shirt off her shoulders. "Am I shopping for myself, or you, or Tiffany?"

"All of the above," she purred. The shirt she'd snatched from me still stood very open and she didn't stop me from cupping her breasts while I looked around the room. Let's see... most of our roommates are out of sight, probably in each other's bedrooms or ran off for a snack adventure. Would've been nice to have one introduce me to a co-worker or something. There's a pair of hot girls kissing in the corner, trying to avoid arousing suspicion; they're even dressed, always a hot prospect. But no, no need to choose too early. I'm enjoying Mandy's boobs yielding to my touch, the firmness in her nipples resisting, the way she rolls her head around with her scrumptious moans and strokes me under cover.

The front door slams shut, I can recall a bit of shouting from the other side of it while I was examining the bounty.

"How about that one?" Mandy suggests. Ice had just come back inside from a cigarette break or something, and she was alone.

"Just one?"

"I have a feeling this one's going to be a handful. The dramatics alone..."

"You did fuck her boyfriend in front of her," I agreed.

"He was my brother long before he started dating that... that thing. Hi there! I'm so glad to decided to stay!"

Ice came right up to us. She had those cold, blue eyes same as my sister that could chill your blood. Not mine, of course, not with my beauty Mandy keeping me warm.

"Some of us don't know a good party when we see one," Ice said coolly.

"Meb didn't decide to stick around? That sucks," Many pouted. She was still letting me roll her breasts around in my hands in front of Ice, to my pleasure. "You think I was a little hard on him?"

Ha! No, that was nowhere near an apology, not from Mandy.

"I'm not going to bitch or whine about any man that doesn't stand up for himself."

"Some of them start slower than others; some excel in other areas." Mandy drew Ice in for some pseudo-reconcilatory hug. She towered over the girl. "He was certainly 'up' when he was inside me," she whispered to her. "And speaking of standing, I think my boyfriend is as happy to see you stayed as I am." She pushed Ice's hand down to where she'd been covertly stroking me.

Ice curled her fingers around my member. Funny; I expected her hands to be cold. I was distracted in that moment; I heard the two of them kissing before I saw it. No, not kissing; their lips are together, sort of, but mostly just brushing, their tongues touching for brief moments. Ice is as cool-tempered as my lady is provocative. Instead of flaring up in anger as any common girl would do when her man was messed with (or she got a surprise load of "here's a baby!"), she was stepping into trouble and daring anyone to stare her in the eye.

Mandy could stare her in the eye and more. How exciting! I think Ice could feel it; she gripped a bit harder and stroked a bit faster, or else she was excited enough just being touched by my woman.

"Care for a tour of the house?" Mandy offered.

"Thank you," Ice accepted. "Your bedroom was particularly interesting; I didn't get to see as much of it as I wanted. Did you decorate yourself?"

"Apart from the heavy lifting. We'll have to start there, then." The two walked off together, ignoring me completely but for yanking me after them by the D.

As we were passing Spring's room, a guy got tossed out so hard, he slammed against the opposite wall. I could smell piss on him.

"And stay out, jerk!" Spring yelled from inside.

"Bitch!" the guy-I-don't-recognize yelled back. "Nothing but a sleezy, slut-bag, cum-bag...!"

Mandy interrupted his poetry with a karate-chop, I'm sorry I don't have a better description for it but that's what it was, the meat of her thumb going fast and hard into the guy's throat. He dropped like a bitch and could utter no further obscenities. "Gains, take out the trash whilst I get our guest comfortable," she ordered, "and see to it that he doesn't think to defame himself any more with that uncivilized mouth of his."