4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

Aidan let his hands slide down until they reached Vanessa's firm, tight ass. He cupped her bottom through her thin summer dress, squeezing hard as he pulled her closer to his bulging crotch.

Vanessa moaned, when she felt the hard rod pressing into her stomach and she tighten her arms around Aidan's neck, pulling his face harder to hers as she ran her hands through his short hair.

Vanessa breathed heavily as Aidan pulled his lips from hers, causing the hot mature woman to drop back to her feet from where she had been standing on tip-toes while her lips were locked with his. The kiss sent butterflies to her stomach and made her body tingle. She was still nervous, but the whole situation was also a little exciting. Here she was, about to make love with her son's best friend, no doubt in her marriage bed, while her husband for almost twenty years sat downstairs.

As she let her hands fall and rest on Aidan's powerful arms, and as he slid his hands up from her tight ass to her slender waist, Vanessa felt the lust growing inside of her.

"Fuck! You're gorgeous." Aidan told Vanessa as he brushed her long black hair from her face before gently kissing her soft lips again briefly. He took her hand and led her to the full-length mirror on one side of the room. He let Vanessa go and moved to stand behind her, encircled her with his arms. His hands rested on her flat stomach as he stood close behind her, close enough that Vanessa could feel the raging bulge in his jeans gently rubbing against her ass.

"I want to savour this moment. Maybe we'll make a child," Aidan said as he looked at Vanessa in the reflection of the standing full-length mirror he had positioned her in front of.

Vanessa moaned hearing this and she placed her hands on his; holding them to her stomach, which could be growing with her young lover's child. A jolt of excitement ran through her body as she felt Aidan's fingers stroking her stomach beneath her hands, while his eyes remained locked on hers in the reflection.

"You're just so incredibly sexy, Vanessa" Aidan said as his hands slowly began to slide up her stomach and over her big, heavy tits for the second time that night. Cupping them as they both watched in the mirror. "Imagine your fantastic breasts filled with milk!"

Vanessa let out a huge moan hearing this and watched Aidan cup her large, firm breasts over her dress from behind. The whole scene was intensely erotic, as her young lover talked about impregnating her in her own home with her husband downstairs.

"You have amazing breasts." Aidan complimented as he squeezed her firm but soft breasts in his hands, his fingers sinking into the soft, pliant flesh through her dress, massaging them as he lifted them up and pushed them together, both of them transfixed by the reflection in the mirror.

Aidan's hands squeezed harder, pushing her tits up and together before he pulled her back against him, against that huge bulge in his jeans, causing Vanessa to tremble. The hunger in Aidan's eyes made her hot.

Aidan leaned down and pushed Vanessa's long black hair to the side and kissed her exposed neck.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Vanessa said in a throaty voice as she felt her body ache for her young lover. Aidan continued to kiss and nimble at her exposed neck, making her groan.

"You're my woman," Aidan whispered in Vanessa's ear as his hands continued squeezing her breasts, mashing them together in the palms of his hands.

Vanessa's breathing had become heavy and her heart was pounding in her chest as she ran her slender right hand up his muscular arm. Her body wanted this, wanted him. She turned her face towards his, tilted her head and eagerly pressed her soft lips to his, parting her lips and pushing her tongue into his mouth without prodding.

Aidan loved the response from his married lover and his hands continuing to roughly play with her breasts, pushing, squeezing, pulling and pressing them into his hands with eagerness as their tongues danced in another passionate kiss.

Vanessa's hand snaked up to curl around Aidan's face, pulling his face to hers as her other hand reached up to cup his hand over her left breast, squeezing hard with him as she breathed hotly into his mouth, gently running her nails across his neck and cheek.

Moments later Aidan broke the kiss and turned Vanessa around. He began kissing her with even more passion as he moved his hand down and cupped her tight buttocks. Still kissing he deftly lifted her up, her feet dangling as he walked her towards the bed. He dropped Vanessa to her feet as his hands once more found her waist and cheek.

The kiss was becoming pure animal lust for Vanessa. Frantic she began pulling at Aidan's t-shirt before she ran both hands down to his stomach and under it, yanking and pulling it up awkwardly. Her son's best friend responded by breaking the kiss. As both panted heavily he reached down and pulled his t-shirt over his head with Vanessa's help, tossing it somewhere across the room before his lips once again found hers and his hands ran up the bare flesh left exposed on her back by the halter-dress.

Vanessa's nails raked gently down his toned chest before she rose to kiss him again. Her large breasts pressed hotly against Aidan's now bare chest, her soft flesh only separated from his toned body by the thin material of the summer dress. Kissing and hands running over each other, the illicit pair continued their lewd embrace as Aidan's hands worked their way up under the hem of his married lover's dress to pull her pink lace thongs down. Vanessa helped, as she used her feet to push them the rest of the way to the floor, stepping out of them and kicking them away from her as her own hands began fumbling with Aidan's belt buckle and zip.

Soon his jeans were pulled down and Vanessa almost gently brushed her small palm against the tip of his bulging boxers. "What are you doing to me, Aidan?" She whispered huskily as an ever-growing part of her was becoming more excited with anticipation at the hot, illicit, cheating sex she knew was about to happen.

With a grin Aidan sat on the edge of the marriage bed looking up into that beautiful face of his married lover. He had fantasized about taking her in her own bed, while Daniel was in close proximity, but never thought the situation would actually arrive. He wanted to fuck her real good until she couldn't walk.

He grabbed the waistband of his boxers and yanked them down without a moment's hesitation. His long, thick cock was hard as steel as he sat on the edge of her bed. He moved on the bed so that he sat in the centre leaning back against the headboard in a sitting position before he held out his hand to her. "Come on, Vanessa. It's time to make a baby."

Vanessa was in heat as she got up onto the bed. As her light weight pressed onto the bed, the soft, springy mattress dipped gently and she crawled forward, so she was straddling her young lover. Kneeling over him, the gorgeous woman's black hair flowed over her shoulders. Her lips were full and moist. Aidan's eyes took in his lover's breasts. Their caramel colour, roundness and fullness were a sight for sore eyes as Vanessa took hold of the headboard with both hands and moved towards him until his impressive hard cock was underneath her.

Vanessa's heart pounded as she raised her eyes to look into Aidan's eyes as she knelt straddling above his raging hard shaft. Normally Daniel and she would make love in the missionary position, so she had never been on top of a lover in her own bed. Now she grabbed the headboard and was ready to lower herself down the straining length to have sex with her son's best friend, while Daniel and Coby was downstairs watching a game.

Aidan wanted his married lover to take the initiative, so he just sat on the bed with his hands to either side of him, perfectly at ease as he intended her to take a new naughty step in their relationship.

Shaking her head to flick her long black hair from her face, Vanessa kept her eyes on his as she slowly began to bend her knees, lowering herself ever so slowly towards the huge cock beneath her. When the huge mushroom head touched her burning pussy it sent a shiver through her body. As the thick head of her lover's cock sank deep into her sopping wet pussy Vanessa moaned. She had gotten used to his long thick cock, but it was still a very tight fit. Licking her moist lips the stunning mature woman took a deep breath, forcing her already impressive tits tight against the thin fabric of her summer dress as four; five and then six inches of ragingly hard cock slowly filled and stretched her pussy. Her eyes closed tightly as she managed to work another inch inside her. She loved being stuffed full of Aidan's hard cock, it was touching places she had never thought she had before she met him.

Biting her lip and gripping the headboard tightly, Vanessa pushed herself all the way down until she sat completely impaled on the huge, thick rod of her son's best friend. Her head fell forward and her fingers gripped white-knuckled to the headboard as wave after wave of intense pleasure shot from her stuffed pussy and burned through every never in her body. Panting heavily she looked into the eyes of her lover, her brown eyes wide and sparkling with the pleasure rushing through her body.

"Whoa... You're just so big. I'm feeling so full," she breathed as Aidan's huge pole filled her body to bursting.

"You're so tight. I just love your fucking tight pussy," Aidan said as his hands began stroking her bare caramel coloured legs that rested on either side of his as she now straddled his lap, rammed full of his cock.

Vanessa could feel every hot inch of his cock deep inside her, pulsing, hard, and reaching places Daniel never had. He was so much bigger than her husband. The thought of her husband as she sat impaled on her young lover's rigid cock sent a shiver through Vanessa's body and deep into her pussy which tingled with fire. Releasing her grip on the headboard she pushed her hair from her face with both hands and sat up straight, her large tits heaving beneath her thin summer dress as she breathed deep and a little quickly.

Aidan was really stirred up, seeing as how he was fucking his best friend's mother in her marriage bed, while his friends were downstairs. He leaned forward, and his lips met hers in a passionate kiss.

Vanessa was really into her young lover and moved slightly as her tongue swirled around his. Her hands rested on his shoulders before she grabbed his face, while his grasped her slim waist tightly. Lust and passion burned through her body and animal instincts took over. Vanessa began to rock her hips back and forth faster, Aidan's huge dick sliding in and out of her tight pussy driving her ever higher.

"Aaaarrrrggggg!" She moaned into Aidan's mouth as her hands grasped his face frantically, his grip on her waist feeling hot as she rocked gently back and forth on his huge cock.

One of Aidan's strong hands slid up from her waist to cup and roughly squeeze one of her big tits, mashing the soft but firm flesh in his hand through the thin summer dress, causing Vanessa's nipples to harden even more, poking through the fabric as she began moving her hips faster.

"Fuck you're hot!" Aidan groaned before his hand left her well-massaged breast to pull her mouth to his again, kissing her hungrily as he slid his hands beneath the hem of her dress and grabbed tightly onto her naked ass as Vanessa continued to rock back and forth on his incredible dick.

Breaking the kiss, Vanessa rested her forehead against his, staring into his eyes as she began to move her hips faster, her luscious breasts swaying lightly beneath her dress as lust began to consume her as this incredible cock slid out and pushed deep within her again and again, pushing deep into her womb. Vanessa whispered, "You know, I'm not supposed to want you inside me like this. I'm a married woman and my children are your age. If people knew, I would be condemned. But I really don't care: it feels right to me. When you're deep inside me - when you're filling me... I feel loved."

Aidan kissed her passionately in answer to her comment. Then he said, "Tell me what you want, Vanessa."

"I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel you give me your sperm," Vanessa moaned.

Aidan reached up with his hands and cradled Vanessa's face in his hands as he replied. "Vanessa, I want to give you my sperm. I want to give you whatever you need and make you happy, something your husband clearly have forgotten to do."

He started to thrust his cock upwards into her tight wet cunt as he continued, "You're mine now, Vanessa. From this moment onwards, we are inseparable. Daniel is not going to touch you like this anymore, only if I give my approval.

Vanessa hissed, "Yes baby. I only want you inside me."

Hearing Vanessa agree to his demand brought back Aidan's thoughts on the fact that he maybe even today would get her pregnant with his child. He felt so incredibly powerful at the moment as he increased the tempo. The springs on the bed were squeaking and the headboard of the bed was knocking against the wall.

"Fuck me, Aidan. Fill my pussy with your cock. I'm yours ... all yours. It feels so good. I can't wait to be pumped full of your cum."

Aidan's cock felt as if it was getting wrapped in a soft, velvet glove. His next push up sent even more of his cock inside her, thanks to Vanessa's pussy juices that were now flowing around his cock. It was tight, warm and wet. He could feel her insides quivering. The soft folds of skin rippling up and down his shaft felt amazing.

"Come on, Mrs M. Ride me like a good slut," Aidan groaned, as his hands grabbed Vanessa's tight ass, helping her move up and down on his long thick shaft.

"It feels fucking great. If I had known you were such a great fuck, I would have seduced you years ago. Now fuck yourself on my cock," Aidan continued as he leaned back against the headboard, resting his hands on her smooth thighs, watching his best friend's mother fuck herself on his enormous pole.

And fuck herself she did. With every passing second, Vanessa began rocking her hips harder and faster, pushing herself up and down on her young lover's huge cock with more and more enthusiasm until lust soon consumed her. Fuck, it just felt so fucking good being filled over and over again with his colossal pole.

"Ohhhh," She moaned as she rested her hands on Aidan's powerful shoulders and began lifting herself up and down his shaft each time she rocked her hips faster and harder. "It feels so gooooooooooooood!"

"You like it, babe?" Aidan asked as her pussy gripped his thick shaft like a vice.

"So muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch," Vanessa shrieked and began to rapidly push herself up and down Aidan's pole accompanying by the sound of the mattress springs gently squeaking. The hot MILF was now bouncing up and down, riding her young lover's cock vigorously. Her luscious breasts were jolting lewdly beneath her thin dress. Vanessa had given completely into her own lust and with a moan she threw her head back, her long black hair dangling down her back, swishing back and forth as she released Aidan's shoulders to grab his wrists, holding his hands on her waist as she rapidly bounced on his hard dick. Her body was wracked with pleasure from being so full of hard cock so deeply, her huge breasts were bouncing lustfully within the thin confines of her summer dress

"Let me see those fine tits. I hope they soon will be filled with milk," Aidan groaned.

The thought of becoming pregnant made Vanessa ride her young lover even harder. She moved her hands up to her chest and squeezed her large breasts, before she slid her hands up over her chest and round behind her neck to take hold of the thin straps holding her summer dress up. Her fingers deftly worked the straps undone behind her neck and she threw the dress away.

Aidan took in the sight in front of him. Her luscious caramel coloured breasts looked glorious as they were capped with hard nipples. They bounced up and down and shook lustfully each time she slammed herself down hard, filling herself with his hot cock.

Aidan reached up, his hands about to take hold of both of Vanessa's glorious breasts, when she interceded taking hold of his hands, entwining her fingers through his as she once more picked up her pace, really fucking herself hard and fast on his long thick cock. Her big tits went wild, bouncing and flailing on her chest as the now naked mother of two fucked herself on her son's best friend's hard cock as fast as she could.

Tossing her hair over her shoulders, Vanessa's breasts hung, jiggling tantalizing just above Aidan's naked muscular chest, as she rode his dick, moaning throatily as they stared into each other's eyes.

Soon after Vanessa's eyes rolled in pleasure before she looked down, her fingers gripping his hard as waves of pleasure tore through her hot, sexy mature body. Vanessa felt dizzy as her world began to spin from the sheer amount of pleasure her young lover was giving her. Even if Daniel had walked in on them right now, she would have continued riding her young lover. Vanessa straightened, panting heavily as she sat straight and rapidly began bouncing up and down Aidan's huge shaft.

Aidan loved the reaction he got out of his married lover, so he let his hands slowly run up over her stomach. He relished every touch of her, before his hands slowly slid up to cup her large, bouncing tits in his hands. Holding the soft but firm flesh of Vanessa's breasts in his hands as they bounced heavily with every downward thrust the cheating wife made. "Fuck you've got great tits Vanessa" Aidan complimented her, as his fingers roughly squeezing the pliant flesh of her luscious breasts.

"I'm going to make you scream..." He stated teasingly and arrogantly. Without another word, Aidan suddenly moved, holding tightly onto her back as in one swift and fluid motion, he lifted Vanessa and flipped her over so that she lay on her back in the middle of the bed, her head resting gently in the middle of her and Daniel's pillows and her legs on either side of her young lover.

Aidan held himself on outstretched arms above her, her feet planted on the springy mattress as she smiled up at him, her long black hair lying fanned out around her beautiful face. "Now let's give this bed a working out Daniel has never given it."

Almost as a reflex Vanessa placed her arms up around Aidan's neck and said, "It really turn you on that you're fucking a married woman in her own bed while her husband are downstairs, don't you? Do you get off fucking me with your unprotected big cock while Daniel is downstairs oblivious to what's happening in his own bedroom..."

Vanessa was interrupted, as Aidan pulled his entire cock almost completely out of her tight pussy, and without warning slammed it as hard and as deep as he could inside her again. The hot mother screamed in ecstasy and surprise, her legs instantly lifting to lock around his waist as the incredibly hot wife got the fucking of her life from her son's best friend. The bed creaked loudly and the room filled with Vanessa's lust-filled moans.

Downstairs Vanessa's son Coby had to use the bathroom. He got up and turned to walk out of the lounge into the hall. When he had finished washing his hands, he started returning passing the stairs.

As he took a step towards the stairs, his ears suddenly caught sound of something upstairs and Coby stopped and listened carefully. Standing quietly, Coby tried to figure out what it was. It sounded like wood creaking strangely enough, rhythmically at that, as if something were constantly applying pressure to it at a steady pace.

Then he heard something else; something which sounded like faint voices. Though he couldn't make out what was said, Coby could make out that one voice was female, definitely female, and the other was most definitely male. Obviously it was his mother and Aidan. The sound was quite muffled, but Coby could hear, that his mother was doing most of the talking. He grinned as he thought Aidan was getting a right earful from his upset mother.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers