4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

Standing still and listening for a couple of seconds, Coby frowned confusedly, hearing what sounded like moans or something. It seemed odd, but the game was still going on, so he hadn't time to investigate it. He shrugged his shoulders and figured that his mother was really irritated with Aidan and had taken the chance to trounce him real good. That would also explain why they had been gone for so long. Listening a little while longer, Coby chuckled to himself as it sounded like his mother was growing angrier and angrier by the minute. He could also hear the odd creaking sound, but couldn't identify the source. Once more he gave a shrug and amused at the grilling Aidan obviously was getting from his mother, Coby began heading back to his friends unaware of the fact that he had been listening to his friend and his mother having hot, passionate sex.

The others looked up as Coby walked into the lounge laughing. He proceeded to tell them, that his mother was scolding Aidan real good. Shaking his head and smiling, Daniel replied, that he would not interfere on Aidan's behalf. The boys agreed, because they all knew that it would be best to leave Vanessa blowing off steam for some time. Little did the caring husband know that his sexy wife of twenty years was being fucked real good by her young lover in his own bed.

In the bedroom Aidan ploughed his unprotected cock hard and fast into Vanessa's hot, tight and very welcoming pussy. His ass rose and fell rapidly as he continuously drove his thick pole deep into his married lover, again and again, gritting his teeth as he held her soft, slender hands above her head, their fingers entwined and her legs flailing as they gripped around his waist tightly. As he repeatedly pumped his thick dick in and out of her Vanessa moaned and groaned loudly, filling the room with the sound of the wooden bed protesting noisily in rhythm with each time he buried his huge cock into her body.

The tempo started d to escalate. So did the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Sweat appeared on both of them as Aidan stroked his thick manhood into her pussy, and she pushed her hips back up to meet him.

"Don't stop! I'm so close," Vanessa begged wantonly. She felt her breasts joggling on her chest and she reached up with her hands and squeezed both nipples.

Seeing this trigger desires deep inside of Aidan and he began to thrust in and out of Vanessa's hot, wet pussy like a piston. It was if a switch had been turned on causing a primal desire to be released; a desire to fuck this woman, to possess her, and to breed her in her marriage bed.

"Oh god, you feel so good. I don't think I'll ever get enough of your pussy wrapped around my cock. You feel incredible!" He groaned.

Vanessa's breathing sounded ragged as she looked up to her lover's face. "Me too, baby. I love your cock. It stretches me and fills me and soon it will cum deep inside of me."

Then Vanessa's hips bucked, and her legs quivered. Her mind was in a whirlwind as Aidan relentlessly fucked her. She was rapidly heading for an orgasm to top all other orgasms. She started to pant. His thick cock was sliding farther into her greedy pussy, getting completely buried in her. She looked down between her full breasts as she gasped, "Fuck me Aidan! Fuck me real hard. I need it so baaaaaaaad!" She reached down with her right hand until her fingers found her inflamed clit.

Aidan's hips were a blur as he pounded into his married lover. He knew it wouldn't be long before he would explode deep inside of her.

Vanessa's big tits were rolling wildly and lustfully around her chest and her hips bucked wildly to meet every downward thrust Aidan made deep into her body, driving her ass relentlessly down into the mattress and shaking the bed violently. Vanessa's pussy felt as if it were on fire. The sensations from Aidan's cock burying itself against her cervix and the nerves of her tunnel being rubbed as he pumped in and out. It made her pussy feel like a pot of molten lava.

Suddenly Aidan felt his balls pull tighter and knew that it was time. Grabbing Vanessa's waist he pulled her tight against him as he roared, "I'm going to cum. I am going to fill your pussy with my seed. I'm going to make you pregnant."

Vanessa pushed up hard while moaning, "Yeesssssssssssssssss... Cum in me, stud. Fill me with your cum. I want to feel it splattering inside of me coating my womb with you potent swimmers!"

Aidan continued to pump frantically. His tempo becoming more erratic and his breathing coming in short gasps as his cum rocketed from his balls to cover the walls of Vanessa's pussy.

Vanessa felt Aidan's cum shoot deep inside her pussy as strand after strand were being deposited in her. She shuddered, her own climax triggered by the sensation and surging through her body. Her pussy contracted and quivered around Aidan's shaft as her pussy muscles milked him of his love juice. "I'm cuuuuuuumming too. I can feel you filling meeeeeeeeeeeee. Make a child with me; brand me with your thick, hot cum!" She shrieked.

Aidan leaned forward placing his hands besides Vanessa's face as their bodies shook from their orgasms.

Vanessa's orgasm was real intense. Her body began to tingle all over and her pussy felt like electricity was surging through it with each thrust Aidan made deep into her, filling and stretching her completely It seemed as if her world began to spin and colours began flashing in her eyes as she felt an enormous orgasm tear through her.

"Are you mine, Vanessa?" Aidan growled tightly through clenched teeth, his body covered in sweat as his thrusts once again made the bed creak and squeak ever louder and the headboard slam violently into the wall.

"Aaarrrrrrgggggggggg... Yes, I'm yours," Vanessa moaned as her body exploded and she flung her arms and legs tightly around her young lover, her back arching and her entire body shuddering violently as wave after incredibly powerful wave ravaged through her bod. She had numerous orgasms, tearing her apart with absolute ecstasy as her world exploded, as her pussy locked around Aidan's huge member.

Vanessa had never experienced anything like this. It seemed to her that the illicit fuck in her marriage bed made her young lover even more virile. Load after load of huge, sticky, potent cum from Aidan blasted deep within her unprotected pussy, shooting deep into her womb and filling her well-fucked pussy full of potent seed as it blasted hard against her insides, rushing deep into her in huge, thick, powerful spurts. Again and again Aidan's huge cock pulsed and pumped huge thick wads of white cum deep into his best friend's mother's unprotected pussy.

Vanessa felt so full. After some time Aidan grunted and suddenly went as limp on top of his lover. Pure and absolute contentment filled every part of the gorgeous mother of two as she lay there weakly, naked, with her son's best friend lying naked on top of her, her big, naked tits pressed flat into his hard, muscular chest and his slowly-softening cock still buried within her completely well-fucked and now cum-filled pussy.

Breathing heavily, Vanessa lay there, basking in her completely relaxed and satisfied state and relishing the feel of being so full of her lover's cum while her husband sat downstairs oblivious to what had just transpired in his own bed.

Aidan softly kissed Vanessa's luscious lips briefly, her chest heaving nakedly as she lay panting after the most intense and erotic fuck she had ever had in her life. He pushed himself up, as his now semi-hard, but still impressive cock, slipped out from her well-fucked pussy. Aidan got up from the bed and Vanessa thought he looked real hot with his sweaty muscular-toned body.

Vanessa wearily pushed herself up and swung her legs to the other side of the bed, reaching down to pick up her discarded summer dress off the floor that Aidan had thrown off her before fucking the life out of her. Standing up she managed to pull the dress over her head and take hold of the straps before suddenly her still tingling legs gave way and deposited her on the edge of the bed again, bringing a smug laugh from Aidan as he pulled his jeans on with a grin.

"You obvious miss the third leg which were buried in your hot pussy moments ago," Aidan grinned.

"Don't make fun of an old woman," Vanessa responded as she once again tried standing up. This time her legs held her, though more than a little shakily, as she reached back to tie her dress straps around her neck, her back arching once more and pushing her glorious breasts out against the thin material.

"I don't see an old lady. I only see a sex goddess, whom I want to carry my child." Aidan commented, pulling his shirt on as she half-looked towards him as she finished tying the dress off behind her neck.

"Maybe it already has happen," Vanessa whispered before she began adjusting the low-cut neckline.

"I gave it my best," Aidan replied as he crossed the room towards her. He kissed her gently as he moved his hand up under the hem of her dress and stuck two fingers into her sopping wet pussy.

Vanessa moaned against his mouth and grasped his shoulders, pulling him harder to her as she kissed him back fervently.

Moments later Aidan walked down to his friends, who teased him with the scolding he had gotten. He just shrugged his shoulders and soon they were all looking at the game.

Daniel had just looked at Aidan with an amused smile as he took a deep swig from his beer, settling back into the chair. He was oblivious to the fact that his son's best friend had just cuckolded him in his own home.

--

One Friday night Aidan and Justin Bratton got together to play the newly released "Star Wars: Battlefront" game on Justin's PlayStation. They had a break when Amanda told them dinner was ready. At the dinner table it was obvious Simon was under the weather. He was coughing and ran a light fever. He was trying to cure himself by glasses of rum toddy.

In a way Amanda was relieved by this as she sat beside her lover. Often she would turn her head and smile at him and tantalizingly stick her little pointed tongue out to teasingly lick at her upper lip. Knowing Aidan would be over for dinner Amanda had changed her clothes. She had put on a black and white print dress which showed her spectacular cleavage. During the meal Amanda was deliberately tantalizing her son's best friend and her seducer, wanting to pay him back for all the times he had driven her crazy with lust.

Showing a lot of cleavage that night whenever possible, especially when Simon was coughing and Justin was distracted, Amanda knew that her lover's eyes were focused upon her. And Amanda continued her intentional teasing of her young lover as she had dropped her heel and ran her bare foot up the leg of her dinner guest. She took great joy in seeing Aidan shiver with excitement as her toes sneaked up the bottom of his pant leg.

Aidan loved Amanda's attention and he liked the way she had dressed up for him. She looked gorgeous in the little black and white print dress. He especially like the way the material fitted snugly to her upper body. It was a low cut which made her ample cleavage being on display. The top was tight and the material thin enough so that Aidan could see the outline of her bra beneath which cupped and lifted her breasts. Amanda didn't have the largest breasts of the four mothers but he was always impressed by how large they appeared against her slim petite frame. Her long honey blonde hair and blue eyes made an impact on Aidan as she continued to tease him. There was no doubt in his mind of the hot MILF's intention and he cherished the way the once very conservative wife had turned out to be a teasing lover.

When dinner was finished, Amanda inquired concern about Simon's condition. Simon just shrugged and said he would take some sleeping pills and thought a good night's sleep would cure him.

Aidan and Justin overheard the conversation but hurried back to the game. They played for several hours before they decided to stop. Aidan was always sleeping in the guest bedroom and walked toward it as Justin just crashed on his own bed.

--

Aidan wanted Amanda but knew she had already gone to bed. The he remembered that Simon had taken a couple of sleeping pills. With the alcohol and the pills, Amanda's husband was probably sleeping like a comatose patient. Aidan began to think with the head between his legs that was throbbing to no end and in dire need for some relief. He decided to take action.

With Justin sleeping in his room across the hall, Aidan opened the door to slip out and quietly make his way up to where the master bedroom was located. Hearing the slight snoring of Simon Bratton from the other side of the door, Aidan slowly turned the knob on the door. Letting himself into the darkened room and closing the door behind him, Aidan tiptoed to where his petite blond lover lay on her marital bed, with her husband fast asleep right beside her.

Amanda had also fallen asleep and looked utterly peaceful. Aidan felt himself getting hard as he thought of what he wanted to do to her. He didn't want to startle her, thus bent over to her and put a finger to her lips as he whispered "Shh..."

Feeling her body tense as she awoke suddenly Aidan whispered, "Relax it's me!"

Amanda was shocked by her teen lover being so brazen to come into her bedroom with her husband sleeping no more than two feet away from where she lay.

Opening her eyes she whispered. "What are you doing here? You're crazy!"

Aidan switched on the bed lamp; turned down the brightness to a minimum, and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. He brushed a lock of blonde hair from her pretty face. "I want you so much and your teasing at dinner just fuelled my lust for you."

"Please go back to your room. I'll slip out and meet you there!" Amanda whispered her head spinning.

"Not an option. I want you right here, right now," Aidan boldly stated as he leaned in so their lips almost touched.

"We can't..."

Aidan lowered his face and kissed his married lover.

Amanda was so surprised and she let him kiss her for a few moments then whispered. "Aidan, we can't. Not when Simon is sleeping right beside us."

"Relax. He's out for the night. It will be alright," Aidan said as he kissed her again, then he worked his lips up her slender neck, behind her ears. By now he knew all her erogenous zones, and exactly how to turn her on.

"No... no... no..." Amanda protested even as she felt a tingling between her legs.

Aidan didn't stop. He worked her lips, her neck, behind her ear. Then his hands went to her breasts, touching her through her laced camisole.

"Aidan please stop we can't," Amanda insisted, her breathing growing deeper. "Simon is just beside us..."

"Well then slip out of the bed and we'll do it on the floor. Either you'll do that or I'll get into the bed."

Amanda was shocked upon hearing Aidan's ultimatum. She knew her young lover and knew he meant it. She felt how he was tugging her hand. Amanda looked over to where her snoring husband lay, then slowly began to slide herself off the side of the bed.

On her bedroom floor, Amanda's anxiety gave way to her desire. She embraced her handsome teen lover as an intimate French kiss ensued. After a little while Amanda shivered with pleasure as the confident teen hunk was pulling her camisole aside and her left nipple was taken into his mouth, tongue teased before being suckled upon. Then her right nipple got its exciting turn.

She felt calloused fingers in the waistband of her laced panties, and then they were being pulled over her trim hips and legs. As her young lover was pulling off his shorts and jockeys, Amanda spread her legs out as wide as she could between the bedside and nearby closet. She then reached out to grasp the huge pole of flesh that promised her so much pleasure.

Aidan had thought Amanda would had stopped him at one point, but when her petite hand wrapped around his hard flesh, he knew he would fuck her in close proximity of her sleeping husband. His cock twitched as he gazed upon the sight below him. She was his for the taking and he whispered, "Tell me want you want, Amanda."

Heart thumping madly in her chest, Amanda realized that she was playing with fire at that moment, but that added bit of adventure and wickedness made it tenfold the excitement. She had already given herself to her powerful lover but now she would take another step toward the betrayal of her marriage wows. She whispered back, "I want you and I want to have your baby."

Aidan was thrilled and staring down at Amanda, he took in her hard nipples and gorgeous sexy face. He lowered his lips to hers. Him having all the intention of making the hot wife aware of his dominating behaviour, one of his hands reached down to grab the back of her head, pulling her face to his as his thick long tongue darted into her mouth, kissing her passionately. The other hand moved to her taunt breast and Aidan's fingers began squeezing and massaging the firm but soft flesh through her laced camisole, causing Amanda to moan into his mouth.

"Take me, Aidan..." Amanda managed to half-say; half-breathe as she continued to kiss him heatedly.

"What about Simon?" Aidan asked as he continued teasing her hard nipple.

"I don't care anymore. I don't want to hurt him, but I want you more. He doesn't want me like you want me anyway. He just want his meal, a mother for his children and a loving companion, he doesn't want a warm-blooded woman. Fuck Simon." She replied stirred up, once again reaching her hand down, her slender fingers wrapping tightly around his hard cock.

This spurred Aidan on as he began kissing her harder, pushing her firmly against the floor. He ran his hands slowly up her sides, his fingers skimming her firm tits, until he reached her arms. He took hold of them and directed her hands above her head. Holding on to them with one hand he moved in between her legs and grasped his hard shaft. Then he slowly was driving his long cock deep into her tight wet pussy.

Amanda couldn't help put let out a slight whimper as the thick appendage pressed against her inner walls while she tried to free her hands from her lover's grip. As he continued to move in and out of her she panted softly in his ear. "Oh yes... oh yes... oh, Aidan...you're the best."

The forbidden fuck, the danger associated with where they were fucking, it was all so wickedly exciting as Amanda wrapped her trim sexy legs around her teenage lover. She wanted to cry out from the ecstatic pleasure being derived from this illicit fuck, but she gritted her teeth from giving it all away and being discovered by her husband who was sleeping just a few feet away.

Aidan glanced over to his left where a decorative wall mirror hung. It gave a clear reflection of himself and Amanda now squirming softly beneath him. He loved that even though she was a strong and healthy woman, the reflection showed how small and fragile her body looked laying underneath his hulking frame. He watched intently as he pressed his muscular pelvis forward plunging his thick cock deeper into his beautiful conquest. He observed his own muscular body on top of her as she lay helplessly squirming beneath him. "Look at us Amanda. Look how we are made for each other."

Amanda turned her head and looked into the mirror. She watched as the muscles in her lover's buttocks tightened as he pushed his long thick shaft completely into her tight pussy. She felt so petite beneath his powerful frame but lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his thin waist. She was letting out little high pitched squeals as he continued to slam into her sopping wet pussy.

Aidan put Amanda's slender legs over his shoulders and then once again pinned her arms over her head. "Look at us. Is this what you want, slut?" He growled, fucking her harder, faster and deeper.

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers