4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers

"Oh, yesssssssssssssssssssss..." Amanda moaned and looked at their fiery coupling. She now was relishing the feeling of being out of control, of being taken, of being fucked by a really big cock. For a moment she forgot about her husband being in the same room, instead focusing on Aidan's thick cock pounding her pussy over and over again.

"So good... so... good..." She panted again and again as her toes curled over his massive shoulders, her body erupting in a monumental orgasm.

Aidan gave her no chance to recover. He flipped her around onto her hands and knees. In this position he pounded her even harder, driving her pretty face practically through the floor. Amanda loved this position and now Aidan's long hard pole was hitting both her clit and her g-spot.

Aidan couldn't control himself anymore. Looking into the mirror he grabbed Amanda's long blonde hair and roughly pulled her head up from the floor. As he pounded her from behind he locked his lips over hers, thrusting his tongue down her throat.

Amanda felt another orgasm approaching. She felt her young lover wrap his huge hands around her full breasts and then he roughly squeezed and pinched her hard pink nipples. The rough treatment and sudden pain pushed her over the edge and she groaned into Aidan's mouth and over his tongue as her body exploded in another orgasm.

The shuddering of Amanda's body and the convulsions of her pussy almost threw Aidan over the edge. He grabbed her slender hips and rammed himself deep into her. He paused there for some time and held his cock steadily in place as she continued to squirm beneath him, still trying to get used to his size. Then he got control of himself. After some time he slid his pulsating cock out of her clinging pussy and laid down on his back.

Placing his hands behind his head he said, "Come on, baby. Ride me. I want to suck those fascinating tits as you ride me."

Amanda knew she was no longer in control. She would do whatever her young lover wanted her to do, even if it meant it would ruin her marriage. She got up from the floor and straddled Aidan. She centred her pussy directly over his long shaft and wrapped her slender fingers around the thick organ and positioned it right between her open pussy lips. She lowered herself down so just the tip of the huge mushroom head would slide in, and then very cautiously she guided herself down the seemingly endless rod. Inch-by-inch Amanda panting continued her downward journey until once again Aidan's cock was fully bottomed out inside her. She sat motionless for a few seconds trying to adjust to his size.

Once again, Aidan turned his head and looked into the mirror. His mature lover had her mouth wide open, while her head was completely thrown back. Her back had a heavy arch to it causing her breasts to press fully forward. Her legs were spread wide while sitting on her knees positioned directly on top of him with his thick cock wedged deeply inside her. He loved how his petite lover looking on his large form.

Then Aidan adjusted his position. He sat up more with his legs lying outstretched and widened. His knees were slightly bent and positioned in a way to give him some leverage. He pulled Amanda close looking into her passionate eyes. "You feel so good. I'm almost ready to give you a baby."

Amanda was out of control: she just wanted another orgasm. She pulled herself forward and forced her legs behind Aidan, wrapping them around his thin waist with her ankles crossed facing him. She was still firmly planted on Aidan's powerful cock and enjoyed the feeling of it in her dripping wet pussy. She pulled herself further into his body, hugging his head against her firm breasts. She rocked her hips back and forth with small circular motions while kissing and licking his ear with every gyration.

Aidan licked and kissed Amanda's full tits. He dragged his lips over her breasts taking one of her small swollen pink nipples into his mouth. He playfully sucked on the hard nub, and rotated back and forth between each orb; licking and biting both of her tasty treats. When he rolled her hard nipples between his tongue and the roof of his mouth Amanda moaned into his ear.

Aidan steadily trusted his thick shaft upward and back down with strong movements causing Amanda's pussy to flood his hard cock with her feminine juices.

With a low growl Aidan said. "I'm going to cum in your pussy, baby. Squeeze my cock with your pussy."

He grabbed Amanda's hips and began to force her down completely on his large cock. Once again he felt Amanda's pussy convulse as she had another climax. The convulsions threw Aidan over the edge. He grabbed her hips and rammed himself deep into her. He paused there for a moment, and then he climaxed, relentlessly pounding her pussy as orgasmic pleasure ripped through his body. Aidan could feel Amanda's body twitch with each spurt of his manhood flooding her sweet pussy, and he could feel her pussy contracting as if trying to milk every last drop. He reached around her waist with one arm and pulled her into him more.

"Let's make a baby, Mrs Bratton." Aidan grunted while holding Amanda down in a vice like matter to allow his cock completely empty itself into her fertile womb.

Amanda could feel spurt after spurt flooding her pussy. The feeling of her young lover's sperm shooting up into her body and completely draining his large balls felt incredible. She could feel his warm juices dripping out of her quivering pussy as she squeezed it hard with her vaginal muscles to drain it completely. She knew that if she wasn't already pregnant, this time she would be. The notion, that her young lover was calling her by her marital name with her husband so nearby, combined with him shooting his cum deep far up in her pushed Amanda over the edge once more. Gritting her teeth to keep from screaming out in ecstasy, Amanda pushed down to have her young lover's baby batter spurt right up into her fertile womb. Then the world faded into black.

Aidan laughed to himself as he felt his mature lover going limp in his arms. Slowly he moved around and pulled his cock out of her clinging pussy. He lifted his lover up and lay her down on her marital bed beside her husband and pulled the cover up. Then he turn of the light and walked out of the master bedroom.

In his room down the hallway, Aidan was beaming over his recent escapade, getting the beautiful married mother of his friend to slide on out of the bed she shared with her sick husband so he could fuck her on the floor, right under her husband's nose as he lay snoring upon the bed.

"Damn, that was one hell of an exciting fuck," he thought to himself.

--

hetup
hetup
2,859 Followers