40 Yrs, In an Open Marriage, Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie squirms around on my face as I suck and lick her clit.

After impaling herself on my cock in a couple strokes, Grace bounces on my cock as hard she can.

Grace is pinching Natalies nipples as she's rubbing her pussy on my mouth, incoherent noises coming from her, she climaxes on my face, I lap up her juices.

I buck my hips up, driving my cock deep into Grace with every thrust, holding her hips. My cock buried deep inside her, I climaxed. It felt like gallons.

Grace climaxed with her fingers splayed across my chest. Her legs shook, and she rocked her hips, squeezing with her pussy to milk every drop of cum out of me. "Oh fucking sweet Jesus," she mumbles.

When Grace lifts off me, Jean pushes her down on the other bench. Kneeling down and pushing her legs up, Jean attacked her pussy with her mouth, licking her lips, sucking my cum out of her wet pussy, "hmmm, I love the taste of his cum in another girls pussy."

Grace pulls her up to kiss her. They kiss each other, licking, and sharing my cum in their mouths.

Holy shit, what an erotic sight I thought

Sitting up and looking around, there were pussys getting licked and fucked, and dicks getting sucked. Holding Natalie's head in my hand, I give her a sensual kiss and whispered, "so much for no sex in the night club."

Again she tells me, "you are so fucking bad."

Laughing, "yeah, but i'm fun to have around."

12