All Comments on '5-Step Plan'

by thank31

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, it's not to bad

It's bloody UNREADABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been worse!

Hmm, this story could have been worse. Really, it could have been worse .....it could have been agonizingly longer!

I would try to point out what was wrong with this story, but that would be longer, and probably as agonizingly horrid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's ok

It's a good start could do with editing but looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
don't listen to them

I like the idea, would love to read more, dont worry about these idiots giving it bad comments, they are on every story for new authors and I think they get off to being assholes, keep going strong before you post step back for an hour, then reread it and search for typos, best of luck :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it so Far

I like how this is going so far, imagining myself in his position will be interested in what all 5 steps will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters

I think this sounds like a fun romp coming up....can't wait to see how turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not badly written but the ideas don't work

He has their note admitting to illegally drugging him. They direct him to a spot where their accomplice can be arrested. He knows where he is, why wouldn't he go to the closest place he can get real help and call the Police? The 4" pumps are a joke. A couple of stomps and the heals are broken off. Grab the straps and tear their ends off the shoes. Shoes like that don't have extremely strong stitching. How many women have you seen with a broken strap or a broken heel? And he's a guy. Easy for him to lose the shoes. Have the Police take him to a hospital and have a tox screen run while other Officers arrest the accomplice. He'll give up the women in about 3 seconds to avoid kidnapping charges. The women are about to spend 12 to 20 years in prison for drugging, kidnapping and assaulting him. Really stupid plan. Badly thought out story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story has some holes.

The main one being since he knows where he is why not rip the shoes off and go for help? If he can reach a phone the Police can solve his problems by arresting the contact? If not, who is to say he doesn't get there, take the contact by surprise, beat him up and get the names of the girls who started this mess? Revenge is a bitch. The worst part of this story is that it was never finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous