All Comments on '50 Shades'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
...............

Any reason why the women in your stories are always blubbering, over emotional, idiotic buffoons and the men must always "teach them a lesson"? Whenever I see your username pop up I think, "Ah. The woman will fuck something up and the ever dominant man will spank her." Typical, boring, expected.

AshsonAshsonabout 9 years agoAuthor

It was supposed to be a case of straight out rape by an arrogant jackass who was full of himself. Where did I go wrong?

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyabout 9 years ago

I hope the dude crashes his bike. Says he accepts not all women find him irresistible and then says "I simply accepted the fact that she had poor taste and went about my business." What a fucking asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continuing, repetitive drivel from this Author

A rape. A crime of violence. And? That's all? He just sails of into the sunset? Complete and utter stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dissapointed

Normally I really like your stories, not all but most at the very least.

But this I really couldn't stand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

boring. same crap as before. and full on rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What did I just read?

Shitty drivel with a jackass for a main character. Hated this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sounds like some of the experiences I've had in my life. Except that the first part was consensual. Well, almost all. Just zipped up and left and that after crying and whining for it for months. If it had been rape, there would at least have been a name to put on the feeling. Had my revenge though. It would take them some time to realize there would be no seconds.

Thanks for story. Forgotten that "I really want to kill someone now" feeling and it's ultimately the reason I read non-con.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

PoesproppiePoesproppieabout 8 years ago
Nice one

another 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

"Rape"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfair bad rap

To be fair, this is listed under non-con... Additionally, non-consensual sex stories are not for everyone. For those that fall in to that category, maybe stop reading non-consensual sex stories....?

As for the author, I personally adore you. I have many fantasies that involve being respectfully used and taken: without all the mean, gruff hate that I see too often in this category. I could get off on the misbehaving slave, but it's not my preferred. I wonder how you'd be at writing from the women's perspective...? Maybe you have some and I just haven't seen them yet. Ashson- thank you for the many dirty thoughts, and deep, relentless orgasms.. ;) keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"Women are so strange at times." Maybe to you, since you seem to know nothing about them, except you don't like them, maybe due to the fact none of them want you and rape is your only option.

Your punctuation, spelling, and grammar are not good. You might want to ease off the rape fantasies long enough to research how to write properly. JFC.

AshsonAshsonover 5 years agoAuthor

A million views per month for sixty months says I'm doing something right.

jrquilconjrquilconover 5 years ago
meh...

All the views is cuz of the 50 shades title, Ash.

You've written much better'n this bud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seriously??

It kills me how, people are literally in the non-consent section of the site, then complain about rape!! If you don't want to read it, go to a different section!!

And for those of you deciding to trash the story, if you think you can do better, why haven't you yet? Don't put someone else down just because you're too hoity-toity to appreciate literature.

To the author, this was great. Thank you, and keep writing!!đź’•

mark73107mark73107almost 5 years ago
What were you thinking?

That was some story about rape, I hope

you are happy with yourself.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I honestly thought it was more humour/satire than non con/reluctance

That’s how it came across when I read it. If it’s meant to be viewed as a serious story then no wonder that people are reacting negatively. It wasn’t until I saw the other comments that I realised you’d intended it as a serious story. Oops.

I actually read it because I was intrigued after all anyone who knows anything about BDSM knows that 50 Shades of Grey have absolutely nothing in common, zero, niet nada, zilch because it’s not BDSM.

50 Shades is about an creepy abusive arsehole stalker obsessing over a woman and trying to brainwash and control her.

As for trying to justify raping the woman by inferring consent because she has an orgasm, uh nope. It’s a physiological response the female body will if given the chance lubricate as a defence mechanism, same applies to the orgasm it’s a reaction to stimulus. It doesn’t mean she wants him to be the one providing that stimulus. So it’s a clearly obvious rape story.

Honest advice switch the category to humour, it fits that category so much better as an obvious parody.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great!

I love your style! Can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very good...

and well above average english. especially for lit. hard to believe the number of stupid comments. i suppose i´m reading here beside a bunch of idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Out of the blue rape.

Not even funny.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow i dont whether to laugh or cry if this is serious u have issues firstly u dont know how to write a non con rape story i honestly thought i was in the wrong secton i found myself viewing this as satire as a piss take mentioning 50 shades until i came to the comments section i dont know what ure aim was but u gave me a laugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rape isn’t exciting to me.

1 star

Bill S.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

There's one's civic duty and then there's crossing the line.

Does appear that there were what could have been interpreted as mixed signals being sent, open door, 50 Shades of Grey being read and masturbating but no still means no.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don’t like rape.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous