A Battle of Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he felt Laura's fingers though, touching his skin as she pulled down his jeans and underpants a bit, and then on his cock, helping it spring into freedom – Thomas had to focus all his concentration on not coming right there and then. Once his cock was standing proudly, free of the restraining clothes, Laura wrapped her slender hand around it. Expertly, she moved it up and down a few times, with just the right amount of pressure to excite him even more, but not send him over the edge yet; it was obvious that she knew what she was doing. Thomas' breath quickened, and a low groan escaped his lips. Again he looked down at the girl, who just then raised her eyes up to his, a daring half-smile on her lips. Her mouth approached his cock now. Seeing Laura, once the epitome of a "good girl", leaning forward, her lips now pursed, mere millimeters from his dick – that view burned itself into Thomas' mind; no matter what he would go on doing in his life, he knew he would always remember this sight.

Laura paused for just a moment, allowed him to feel her breath on his tender flesh, allowed his expectation to rise; then she ran her tongue along his shaft before licking the little drops of precum that were gathering at the tip of his cock. Thomas groaned again, closing his eyes, so he could concentrate only on the feel of her soft, wet tongue.

At first, that touch was only tender and teasing, making him long for more. Finally, however, Laura engulfed the whole tip of Thomas's cock into her mouth and for a third time he groaned as he felt the warmth and wetness of the orifice, her tongue all the while dancing over his bell-end. For a few long moments he kept his eyes closed to only feel, not see, but finally he could not help looking again, and as his vision refocused he saw the girl's head slowly bobbing up and down, taking him deeper into her mouth each time. Fascinated, he watched more and more of his manhood disappear between her lips. Her tongue never stood still, one moment it was swirling on the tip of his dick, the next moment, as she took him in yet deeper, it was dancing along his shaft.

Eventually, as his entire cock seemed to have all but disappeared into her mouth, he could feel the resistance of her throat at his tip, and her nose was buried deep into his pubic hair. Laura paused for a few moments now, letting him relish in the feeling of being fully engulfed in her. He felt a vague surprise at the lack of a gag reflex in her – but as she started bobbing her head again, sucking at the same time, his mind was much too occupied with the sensation to ponder on this issue. Instinctively, Thomas started moving his hips to meet the motion of Laura's head.

Then he felt Laura's hand at his balls, playing with them, squeezing them softly, and cupping them. Again, Thomas groaned – he would not be able to hold back much longer. Much too soon, he felt the pressure build up in his dick, felt a wave of arousal take hold of him that was stronger than anything he had known in his many lonely hours of wanking at home – his cock in one hand, a magazine in the other, or the thought of one of his classmates on his mind. No, this was of a different quality, he felt almost as if he was going to explode, and the small toilet booth and the graffiti on its walls and even Laura kneeling in front of him seemed to blur into an incoherent mix of color as Thomas shot spurt after spurt of his cum into her mouth. Only afterwards he realized, that all that time, his hands had been entangled in the girl's hair, pressing her head against his groin until she had swallowed every last bit... [/i]

Thomas only awoke from his memories when the ringing of the bell announced the end of class. Even realizing that he was still sitting in his classroom, and that the events in the girls bathroom already lay twenty hours in the past, could not chase the happy smile from his face. Yes, he had bought the first sexual experience in his life with money, and at that, a surprisingly small amount of it – but it had been incredible, and with a girl of whom he had not even dared to dream until that day. And the best thing was that he had already set up a new appointment with Laura, for the following week.

If he cut down on the smoking for a week, thus saving up some more money, and then maybe on Sunday paid a visit to his grandma, who was always eager to give him small presents of financial nature – maybe he would be able to get Laura to go even further? Thomas made up his mind to ask her as soon as possible.

***

Nervously, Frank Seger checked his watch again. It was almost three in the afternoon, finally; school had finished for the day about twenty minutes ago, and Laura had to arrive any moment now.

It had been three days since he last saw her, her mother was sick and thus stayed at home; it would have been too dangerous to make her come to the forest after school. Now, however, the mother was back to work, and he was leading Laura's footsteps to the small hut that he renovated over a year ago with Martin's help, hidden between the trees of Leskow's forest. Finding the hut had been a real stroke of luck, not as important as finding the locket of course, but Mr. Seger still shuddered at the memory of those first few nights spent just sleeping on the forest floor. Strangely, he never noticed the decayed little house near the shore of the lake, at an edge of a clearing not far from the small bay, hidden under beech trees, before the day he decided to take Martin into his service. Now it was his, and thanks to his powers, no one else could find it. He could live quite comfortably in his hut. And he could spend time with Laura in there. If only she would finally show up...

Yes, it made him nervous not to see Laura for a few days. His control over her was strong; he could influence her general behavior even without giving her direct orders, and without knowing what she was doing at any specific moment. She just behaved the way he wanted her to. Still, he preferred to reassert himself of his power over her every now and then. The fact that in last year she managed to defend herself against Martin's control scared him, he just could not forget what she did to him – the boy did not seem like he was ever going to wake up from his coma.

Of course, his own will power was much stronger, he was not weak like Martin, but he still felt he had to watch out for this girl. Frank Seger was a careful man; he knew he should not underestimate Laura. There was something about her, something strong. The way she tried to resist even him, the day he finally revealed himself, was almost admirable. However, his admiration did not go as far as wanting to end up in a coma himself. No, he couldn't allow her to do something like that to him.

However, everything seemed to be alright: He could feel Laura approach now, the way he always felt her approach by the slight hum of the locket – it reacted to her presence more than to anyone else's. A few moments later she appeared between the trees. Her red hair looked strangely bright in the darkness of the forest, her skin pale – and she was showing a lot of skin, despite the cold she was wearing only a tiny sleeveless shirt and a mini-skirt, her jacket slung carelessly around her hips. Only the tall boots looked somewhat appropriate for the weather. Mr. Seger licked his lips. This was the kind of attire he liked; he had always preferred it when his female students showed what they had. Not that he would ever have let anyone notice those kind of preferences, of course, but what a shame it used to be when Laura of all girls still insisted on just wearing her usual jeans and wide shirts. A figure like hers just had to be shown off.

Laura walked across the clearing, towards him, smiling and pursing her lips in a promise of kisses to come. She walked slowly, with a tantalizing swing to her hips, just as he liked it. For a moment, Mr. Seger wondered what Laura's mother would be thinking about the way her daughter acted lately, and that thought made him grin.

Yes, Laura's mother... Marion... Frank Seger's grin turned into a grimace. She used to be in his class, so many years ago, when he was just as old as Laura was now. On first look, her daughter seemed just like she once had: One of those pretty, but seemingly good and hard-working girls, who no one would expect anything bad of, but to whom there was more than what met the eye. Contrary to Laura, however, Marion had been one of those girls that used any absence of a teacher to poke fun at ugly, scrawny boys with glasses and braces – on all other occasions, she did not even acknowledge their existence. And Frank had been so much in love, throughout the last few years of school he had not been able to think of anything but her. Marion, however, only cared for older, good looking guys. Like the one she married in the end, a few years after graduating.

The fact that Laura looked so much like her mother made Mr. Seger both hate and desire her. She had been as ambitious in school and as well-behaved as her mother in the presence of teachers, though he guessed that she was lacking her mother's maliciousness to those she considered beneath herself. Still, Frank Seger had recognized his old flame's offspring the moment Laura had first stepped into his class room, more than six years ago. At first she was just a student, her presence tantalizing him only because she made him think of Marion. But as Laura grew up and reached adulthood, his desire for her awoke and increased. Laura, innocent as she was, had always returned his smile and sat down on her seat, put her neatly kept notebooks and books on the desk in an annoyingly assiduous fashion and had gone through her notes of the previous week – even though she did neither particularly like math, nor had any talent for it. She just was the kind of student that took school seriously, because she had been taught from childhood onwards that she should strive to become something good, something better than the others, to be successful in life.

By the time she was eighteen, he couldn't help fantasizing about the quiet little beauty, he couldn't stop the thoughts that occurred to him each time he ran into her in town. It was especially around the time he found the locket, but did not yet know what to do with it, that he imagined to get her to break her usual, stuffy demeanor. He envisioned her giving blow jobs to fellow students in the toilet, during lunch break, imagined her turning into a right little slut – and imagined how much that would hurt her mother.

When Martin ran into him, that summer evening in the forest, shortly after his "death", it did not take long to find out that the boy was hopelessly in love with Laura. Martin's mind did not only seem to have waited for someone with a little more imagination to take control, it also was an open book from the first day onward. It did not take him long to decide – he wanted to reward Martin for giving himself almost voluntarily into his power. And he had always dreamt of having Laura at his mercy. The plan was quickly born – Mr. Seger did not mind sharing, and after all, Laura's nightly visits to the hut were not only for Martin's benefits, though watching Laura willingly give herself to a boy, who could not be any more popular with the girls at school than he, Frank Seger, had once been, might have been what he enjoyed most throughout that year.

As much as Mr. Seger enjoyed watching all the things Martin did to Laura, things were even better now, without him. Just thinking of the shy girl prostituting herself to half the school, made the old teacher's heart go faster. By now the whole school must know what she had become; maybe the rumors reached even some of the teachers, and the offers Laura received were increasing every day, not least because of her very affordable prices. Unfortunately he could not be present when she gave herself to those young men in the school's bathrooms; after all he wanted them to be fully conscious while they used Laura's body. Letting her tell him about every moment of these encounters to the smallest detail was the closest he could get.

Laura was standing in front of him now, her eyes focused onto some point in the distance, as always when she was under his control. On her outstretched hand, she presented her former teacher with a few bills, the money she had earned on his orders, as if she wanted to prove to him that she had done as she had been told. Not that there could be any doubt.

Mr. Seger raised his hand and touched her cheek for just a moment.

"Good girl," he said in a hoarse voice.

Of course it was nonsense to speak to Laura. She followed his orders blindly, as soon as he thought them, sometimes before he even became aware of thinking them. Still, it somehow helped Mr. Seger, calmed him down to hear the sound of his own voice and of hers, to have the illusion of a normal conversation. And letting her talk to him was of course the only way to share her adventures at school.

"How did it go with Thomas yesterday?" he asked.

Laura's voice sounded somewhat different to what it had been like in the old times, over a year ago, when she had been one of the students sitting in his classroom. Mr. Seger assumed that it was his own timbre, his influence that mixed itself into her speech and changed its tone. However, he did not mind. It was still close enough to sounding like her.

"I waited for him in the girls bathroom", she started her tale. "He was a few minutes late, but not much. At first he didn't dare to enter, he stood in front of the door to the bathroom, and then again in front of the booth I was waiting in, without knocking or saying anything. When I opened the door to let him in, he looked at first as if he considered just running away. But he had a huge hard-on, I could tell even though he was wearing Jeans."

Mr. Seger felt his own cock twitch in his trousers, which he knew would soon feel too tight, too. Oh, the thought of that nondescript, shy guy – he did not even remember what Thomas looked like, though he remembered his name from marking various of his math tests with excellent grades – a young man similar to the young man he had once been, going to the girl's bathroom to meet up with a little beauty like Laura, to pay her for sexual favors... It reminded Frank Seger of fantasies he had in his own youth.

"When he finally came into the booth I locked the door, and for a while I just let him play with my tits", Laura explained. Her word choice was one of those things about her manner of speaking that showed Mr. Seger's influence. He knew that Laura, had she been herself, would not have chosen to use a word like "tits" – and that was exactly the reason why he liked it so much to hear her use that word.

"Like this?" asked Mr. Seger, and pulled Laura's small shirt over her head. She was not wearing a bra this day either, and her nipples stiffened in the cold November air. The teacher took those enticing little buttons between his fingers and pinched them slightly, and then he cupped Laura's breasts with his hands, as if wanting to check their weight. Eventually, he leaned forward to take her nipples into his mouth and lick them and suck on them.

Even though Thomas had proceeded quite differently, Laura did not protest. On the contrary, she started breathing faster and moaning every now and then – exactly like Mr. Seger wanted her to: Standing there half-naked in the forest, like a little slut, enjoying the attentions of him, her teacher, who was old enough to be her father... Again, Frank Seger wished Marion could see her little girl.

Finally, he let go of her breasts, and asked Laura to continue her story.

"Then, I knelt down in front of him," she said, "and I opened the fly of his jeans, at first just to play with his dick a little bit. He was quite hard already, and surprisingly big. Had I continued wanking him for a little bit longer he would probably have come just from that, but that wasn't the deal after all. So I..."

"No, wait!" Mr. Seger interrupted her. „Don't just tell me. Show me."

Obediently, Laura knelt down in front of Mr. Seger. Playing with her breasts had not been without effect on him. His cock was hard and throbbing, straining against his trousers. Slowly, Laura opened the fly, and the teacher's manhood proudly jumped into freedom. Looking at it, Laura licked her lips, a lustful gleam in her eyes – Mr. Seger congratulated himself on the amount of control he had by now, even over her smallest reactions. He knew that her pussy was wet, and he liked giving in to the illusion, that what he was doing to her was arousing to the girl. Maybe, he told himself more than once, this arousal at being used by someone like him had always been a possibility for her, just something she had not permitted herself as long as she was conscious and in control of herself. Maybe, he managed to convince himself, he was doing her a favour by subjugating her like this.

Exactly like she had done the previous day, with Thomas, Laura at first let her tongue dance on the tip of Mr. Seger's cock, eagerly licking up the small drops of precum that appeared on it, and let it run along the shaft. After a while, however, she took him into her mouth, at first sucking on the tip, before she started bobbing her head up and down, letting the teacher's manhood glide deeper and deeper into her throat.

***

Laura startled out of her sleep. Wide-eyed she stared around the dark bedroom. In front of the window, she could see snowflakes dancing through the night sky.

For a few moments she was not quite sure where she was or what was going on – she vaguely remembered falling asleep – but what had happened after that? Judging by the look out of the window, it could not be the same night anymore – actually, quite a while had to have passed. After all, the last time she had woken up, there had not been a trace of snow outside yet. It had only been October, now it had to be December at the very least.

Laura looked at the small alarm clock that stood next to her bed, as always. It was shortly after midnight. She still had quite a bit of time until the morning – as long as Mr. Seger was asleep, hopefully, he might not notice her escape and she would remain free. She sat up in her bed and tried to get order into her thoughts and confused memories. What had she found out the last time she had woken up? What had she done? The recorder! Of course! There should be a recording of at least the first few hours of that day, of what she might have done or said or heard after she had been back under Mr. Seger's control. Maybe that would help her, in some way.

She jumped out of the bed and started looking for the small machine. Where had she hid it? Laura saw some jeans lying on the floor, much tighter than what she usually liked to wear. Quickly she picked it up to search the pockets. But of course it would probably not be the same jeans she had been wearing so many weeks ago. She felt blood rush up to her face at the thought of the recording machine maybe having ended up in the washing machine. Perhaps it was in her jacket though? Her jacket was not in the room, it was hanging in the hallway; at least that was where she used to place it a year ago.

Just when Laura reached the door of her room, her eyes fell to her backpack, standing innocently by the desk. Of course! Now she remembered. It was in the front pocket of her backpack. Laura knelt down and with trembling fingers opened the pocket. The zipper slipped out of her fingers twice, but finally she managed. There it was, small and silver and innocent, and maybe holding the key to her freedom.

After finding new batteries to replace the old ones, Laura sat back down on her bed, one hand clutched tightly around the recording machine, while with the other one she opened the notebook in which she already had taken notes during that October night. She knew that whatever she was to hear now, it would not be easy for her – she had no illusions that Mr. Seger would treat her any nicer than Martin had done. But she had to find out what was happening to her.