A Battle of Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all this, Thomas' self confidence had grown immensely thanks to his regular contact with Laura (and of course during the meetings, something else had grown regularly too), and now he saw a good chance for himself to meet a respectable girl. Of course, he still wasn't the type of guy who would have women coming unto him all the time, but he was sure he had at least some things to offer a potential girlfriend. And for that happy day, he had Laura teach him all he needed to know about how to keep his future girlfriend happy in bed. And he had learned things that would hopefully, once he had the chance to show his abilities, give him quite a reputation among his female fellow students.

Well, despite all practice and learning, his own gratification was not overlooked, obviously. Thomas could feel his dick springing to life, still hidden in his jeans, when he just thought of Laura and all the things he would do to her in the next hour. He started walking faster – he could barely wait to finally be with her again.

There was the clearing already – since it had gotten warmer, Thomas and Laura met in the forest, rather than in the school's restrooms. It was a lot nicer, Thomas had to admit, even though they always had to be on the lookout for ants. Of course, he would have preferred his own room and bed, but that might have gotten him into trouble with his parents – by now, Laura's reputation was known not only to Leskow's youth.

Laura was lying on a blanket that she had thrown over the grass of the clearing. She was facing away from the direction Thomas was coming from. Even though the air was still somewhat cool, she was not wearing much more than a tiny top and a short skirt, but that did not surprise him. When Thomas stepped closer, he realized to his excitement that she was not wearing anything underneath her skirt.

Finally Thomas stood right next to Laura, looking down at the girl. The shadow he was casting fell right over her body, but she still did not move. Thomas started wondering if she had fallen asleep while she was waiting for him. She was breathing evenly, but he could not tell if her eyes were open or closed.

Thomas sat down on the blanket, behind her. Carefully he touched the smooth skin of her legs with one finger, then, growing more daring, he started stroking her with his whole hand. And really, Laura stirred, pushed her behind out towards him, as if she wanted to encourage him to let his hand move up a bit further. When he complied – parting her legs a bit, so he could move his hands between them and touch her sex, that to his surprise was already moist – Laura uttered a quiet but very happy sigh.

He felt the inviting wetness of her folds – Thomas started wondering if she might have been playing with herself before he arrived, and he liked that thought. After stroking up and down her labia, he pushed them apart, and then let his finger slip inside her. She was wet enough for his finger to enter her easily. Again, Laura uttered a low moan, as Thomas started moving his finger inside her, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

With his free hand, Thomas reached for the fly of his trousers. With trembling fingers he tried to pull it open. He was clumsier in this than usual: Due to his arousal, his fingers were shaking slightly, and he wanted to hurry more than he should. This happened occasionally, and it had never been a problem, but now, suddenly, Laura moved away from his touch.

She rolled to the side, for a moment she seemed disoriented, and then she jumped up, her eyes wild. Her scream echoed through the forest: "No!" After that she stood still for a few moments, staring down at Thomas, with the expression of a hunted animal on her face. Then she said "I am sorry, this is not your fault!" in a strangely constrained voice, before turning around and disappearing quickly between the trees.

Thomas kept kneeling on the blanket alone, staring into the direction she had run, his dick almost painfully swollen, and his whole body trembling from unfulfilled expectations.

***

Night. Laura felt the man's arm around her body, holding her tight, she heard his snore, felt his breath in her neck, and his crotch with his limp dick pressed against the small of her back. A wave of disgust and hatred shook her body. This was worse than her time with Martin. This man was her teacher, he was old enough to be her father, and he was one of the people she had once trusted. And he was her mother's murderer.

Laura moved carefully, she did not want to wake him, and sat up to look around the room. It was dark, she had no idea where she was, but there was a small window. Just enough light entered the small room to make out the silhouettes of a few big pieces of furniture. The room was crowded, there were more shelves and chairs than should be in a place of this size. However, most of the shelves seemed empty, and nothing she could use was on the tables either. Some kind of weapon – that was what she needed. If she could just...

A sudden pain made her shriek and instinctively reach up to her head to protect her skull: He was jerking her back into the bed by her hair. The pain just lasted a second, however, then her thoughts became slow and blurry again...

***

"Come here! Right now!"

Shouting was no use, Mr. Seger knew that, but it was the only way he could express his rage.

It just didn't work anymore. What was going on, what had happened? Maybe it was the locket? Could it be broken? Mr. Seger wracked his brain for a memory of dropping it, bumping it into something, damaging it in any way.

No. He knew that the locket was fine, that nothing had happened to it. He had tried it on other people many times, made them do the strangest things, just to make sure. It always worked, on everyone but her.

Laura stood opposite her former teacher, and seemed to be fighting a battle of epic proportions inside her mind. Her face showed certain signs of being in a trance; Mr. Seger was sure that she was not fully awake and aware of her surroundings – but she did not obey him either, that much was obvious. Her consciousness, it seemed, was struggling to resurface. It was fighting against the influence of the locket with all its might.

It had worked smoothly for months, throughout the fall and most of winter Mr. Seger had controlled the girl without any effort. He didn't have to consciously think of what he wanted her to do, he didn't have to search out her mind and entangle it with his own thoughts. She had just done his bidding automatically. She had been entirely his, but obviously this did not work anymore. It was like at the very beginning, when he first found the locket and was just starting to learn how to use it. When he was trying out its powers at innocent passer's by, making them do an odd thing here or there – like the jogger he met one day in the forest, a beautiful young woman whom he made interrupt her morning run for a moment to flash her tits at him – she had worn an expression similar to Laura's, this expression of a strong will that does not give in to someone's orders without a fight – though in the end he had won. Mr. Seger had to remind himself that the memory of how delicious her tits looked would only distract him now. He had to concentrate on Laura, on what he had ordered her to do, else he stood no chance.

The teacher focused his entire mind on his former student, staring at her intently while he did so. Finally the girl's features relaxed. She displayed the vague smile Mr. Seger was so used to, and took a step towards him, before she did as he had asked, and kneeled down. He had won.

But for how long had he won? How long would Laura obey him this time? And what would happen when he became unable to control her any longer? Frank Seger knew that there was only one solution to his problem, and that he could not deny it any longer: He had to get rid of Laura, once and for all.

***

Pain. Her whole world consisted only of pain.

The throbbing pain in Laura's head blocked out everything else at first, but then, she heard something from the world around her. A ticking sound. The ticking of a clock. One of those big, old fashioned clocks hanging on the walls of many people's homes in Leskow.

Slowly, Laura opened her eyes, careful not to let too much light through to them at once. Still, despite being in an only dimly lit room, her headache increased. It took a while before her eyes focused and she could see where she was.

She was lying on the floor, on a thick carpet. Something was lying on top of her, something painfully heavy. She did not think that any bones in her body were broken, despite the pain she did not feel like she had any serious injuries, but the weight made it impossible for her to move. Even turning her head to look around the room she was in was an incredible effort. Laura realized that she was in a living room, and in a corner of that room she saw indeed the big clock, ticking loudly. Everything looked strangely familiar.

One of her hands was free, and Laura tried to push away the heavy thing that was crushing her – she felt its surface, seemingly of smooth wood, and suddenly realized that it was a bookshelf that had fallen over, right on top of her. Her hand slipped off. It was wet, her hand, slippery. Laura looked at it, and realized that it was drenched in a sticky, dark liquid.

Blood.

With great effort, Laura turned her head again, looking around the room. Near the sofa, there was a big puddle of blood on the floor, and further away she believed to make out a hand – a pale, unmoving hand. The body that hand belonged to was hidden from her view by the sofa, but what she could see was enough to tell that the owner of the hand was very unlikely to be alive.

It took Laura several minutes to realize that she was screaming, at the top of her lungs. Screaming, before that what she was seeing even fully registered in her brain. Her scream seemed just a natural reaction to that lifeless hand on the floor. What had happened? What had he done? What had she done?

Panicking, Laura tried once again to push the heavy set of shelves off her body, to wriggle away from underneath it, so she could get up, so she could flee. However, it was no use. She was trapped.

Finally, Laura stopped screaming, and ceased struggling to free herself. It was completely silent in the house again. Just the clock kept ticking, while Laura closed her eyes, waiting for what would happen next. Finally, in the distance, she could make out the sound of a police siren.

~~~~~

The next chapter of this story will be published in the category "Non-consent/Reluctance".