A Beautiful Blond Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take her in your arms Grant," she had said, "after that, well, I'm sure nature will take its course." He did, and it did. He didn't speak, he drew her to him and crushed in a bear hug. "Humph," she breathed as the air was squashed out of her lungs, then he kissed her. "You look beautiful Mrs Hardaker," he said, and she did. She wasn't dressed for gardening, and she wasn't dressed to go out.

Sonya had been to the pharmacy to buy some morning after pills, she had no intention of becoming pregnant by him at all. Even though, she spent some time getting ready for his arrival. "Not for Grant," she had told herself, but she had. She was wearing a soft cotton top that slipped around her magnificent breasts, it was a bit like a tank top. Her skirt was knee level, and she was wearing 3" heels. Under those she had a simple bra and a thong. Her hair was a mass of soft curls hanging all over and around her beaitful face. And intentionally or not, Sonya had got ready for some action.

She had spent the night in a haze and a daze, her body was still on fire from yesterday, her pussy had been hauled over the coals, and it was still burning from him raking her out with that baseball cock of his. Sonya Hardaker hadn't been screwed like Grant had screwed her in her life. No one had ever taken the liberties he had taken, the way he had taken her, like she wasn't there, but had been.

The tension she had been under with Grant refusing to give her his cock, was something she didn't want to experience again, but the galactic excitement created by him doing it, had been unbearably arousing. It was exhilarating in itself to be made to wait, to be teased so maddenly, and being unable to respond except to plead for him to do her.

She had also she realised now that she had loved it, he had taken the control, an 18 year old black boy had controlled what she was going through and not her. She had made love to men, and a couple of women. But she had always had the control, even in the times she relinquished it for her own pleasure.

With her locked in his arms, he knew he was going to take up from where he was yesterday. Grant attacked her immediately, his cock was waggled into place between her thighs, one hand went for a breasts, and a nipple, the squeeze was enough to disable Sonya's mind right from that moment.

She muffled into his chest, his smell wafted into her nostrils and she was ready for him again. "Why am I like this?" she asked herself, "What is it? I don't do this, I am me, I'm not his toy!" But there was something in her head that bypassed her reasoning. She would not be here like this with any other man, she knew that for a certainty. But there was something about this boy that she had never encountered in any other man, and she didn't know what it was, or how to handle it, it seemed it was handling her.

Grant walked her out of the kitchen, his arm secured around her, then she was leaning on him as he led her up the stairs. Sonya was going to say "no, let's stay down here," but she didn't have the words to say it, she also knew in her mind it would be a waste of time. Grant had no idea which of the bedrooms was hers. He guessed either one at the front, or one at the back. He chose the one at the back simply because it overlooked her garden, he was right.

He lifted her in his arms and laid her on the bed, Sonya didn't resist or say anything, she had nothing to resist, and she had no words to say. As soon as they were on it he guided her hand to his cock. He didn't attempt to undress her, he wanted her to know it, and feel it with her hands. This would seal it in her mind, he hoped. Sonya was doing exactly as he was telling her without her knowing it. And as soon as her palm and fingers met the baseball on the end, her finger tips roamed around and over it, they examined it through the fabric, this led her to scrambling to get in to it.

Grant lay back and let her get on with it, his mother was right again, as usual! She had told him to be strong minded, be his usual charismatic self, but patient also, very patient. Sonya was in a world of her own, a world Grants mother was making for him through her. His mother knew what he could do, she had seen some of her friends succumb to his charms, and some of their daughters, but that was before she herself had.

He put his locked fingers behind his head, and let his beautiful blond employer start to dig the hole she was getting into, deeper. Sonya had her hand inside, and now she gasped audibly, she half yanked it to get it out, causing it to bend before it popped out and nearly took her head off.

"Oh my, oh Grant," she whispered, she had never seen anything like this, she had seen longer, she had seen thicker, but she hadn't seen anything like this. It was the most beautiful cock she had ever had her hands on. It was black all the way up from it hairy and wiry base, until it got to the end, and that's where it was different to any other cock she had ever seen, and where it got it's beauty.

The head mushroomed out enormously, the ridge, which was black/pink, must have been at least ½" where it left the shaft to begin the climb over. The edge was slightly rounded, but still prominently sharp, the head itself was deep red, it looked soft and inviting, so inviting in fact, that Sonya popped down and kissed it. Her hand closed around it under the prominent ridge, and it almost hid her fingers.

This was her first black cock, she was so enamoured by the shape, it almost was club like, the sight filled her eyes and amazed her, it tilted her senses, to where she was bamboozled by it. She just stared at the gorgeous monster. She immediately called it in her mind as 'her spitting cobra.' It was hard, had a slight upward curve, and looked so terrifically threatening.

She actually wondered in her mind how she was going to get it into her mouth, the size of the head was huge compared to any cocks she had seen before. Something in her head told her kiss and suck it. "Do what he wants you to do Sonya," the voice told her. She looked over her shoulder to see where the voice came from before she realised it was hers in her head.

Grant was comfortable where he was, he was dying to grab her and fuck her into next week, but his mothers words were at him all the time. "Be patient darling, be patient!" So he forced himself to wait while the beautiful super rich blond lady who was his employer, became his through her own actions.

His mother had said, "From what you have told me Grant, I am certain she is ready to be plucked, she seems to be ripe for a new and better man in her life. A steady man with influence, and if you listen to me, you could very well be that man, young or not!" He had always listened to her, she had been his rock as a child, as he grew up, became a man, and she had taught him how to really love a woman, not just fuck her.

She had instigated affairs for him with friends and acquaintances, some in turn, who had taken him under their wing, even in his very early years. And one or two had confided to her what he had got, a one off cock! Then when she had discovered for herself what he had between his legs, she had taught him, and taught him well. And now this beautiful 35 year old wealthy divorcee was feeling the weight of him.

Sonya positioned herself for her hoped for assault on the black beauty near her mouth and in her hand. She glanced back at him, hoping he would urge her to get on with it, he didn't, his look was noncommittal. Sonya pouted to herself, it was almost a sulk. "How can he lay there like that knowing I'm going to suck his cock," she said to herself, "I might not now!" she pouted more. Then her mouth closed over the end, she forced it down and she got him in.

Her heart flipped as it filled her, she sucked hard and long, saliva dripped out, she pulled off, kissed it, she was mesmerized once more and jammed her luscious lips over and down on it again. Now she went to work, she was wild and abandoned in moments, her hand flashing up and down his cock, her suction was like an industrial hoover. She forced her other hand underneath him and felt for his ass. Sonya never did this, feeling a man's ass was not on her horizon, ever, but now it was. Whenever she had sucked a man off, it had been for her not him She would decide whether to do it or not, she would decide when he would cum, or not. But not now, oh no, now she was doing this for Grant, she wanted to do it for him, simply because, he was him!

Grant looking down from above made a mental note to thank his mother. His employers blond head was bobbing up and down at a rate of knots, her hand was a blur. "How is it Sonya?" he asked, "what is it like to suck and pay homage to a black cock?" Sonya went wild then, his words fired her into a greater effort. She was aroused beyond anything she had before. But Grant told himself off, he knew that could have backfired easily, his mother had told him not to take the piss.

"Be strong, patient, use your charm and charisma, that's all you need Grant, don't get big headed, or big mouthed," she had said. He knew she was right, he would follow her directions until he got to where he knew not. He lay back and went with it, he didn't try to hold back, he wanted to cum for her, and because he thought she wanted him to cum. It would make her feel special, he knew that. "And," he told himself, "she is special isn't she, very special."

Grant felt that delicious build up to a fabulous cum, the blond beauty working on him was almost frantic by now trying to make him cum. "Sonya," he gasped, and he wasn't acting, this was real. "I'm going to cum!" he told her. This was always a signal for Sonya to let the man cum or not, her decision, but not this time. She had nothing in her mind but to feel him cum, for her, and more importantly, for him.

She drove her mouth around the billiard ball, she could feel the heat, the tension and the power he was giving her. It drove her almost insane with the desire to have him cum in her. His hips rose and the first spurt of thick black seed filled her mouth, Sonya gobbled it down as if she was a starving refugee. Then more and more, it spit out of the sides of her mouth.

"Sonya," she screamed in her head, "what are you doing, you are losing it!" Her lips got tighter sealing off the escape route, and she swallowed manically to ensure she didn't drown it. It seemed to go on forever, she was bursting her nostrils trying to breathe as he ejected cum after cum after cum. Then he began to slow, she was winning her battle for him.

The pride and joy she felt in accomplishing her biggest ever cum load was immense. She had taken his lot, she had done it, and she had done it for him. She kept her stretched mouth on him, savouring the last few drops as they dribbled out for her. Her head lay still now on his washboard stomach, her fingers stroking his balls. Her other hand had a finger in his ass, and she kept that there too, gently moving and probing him, this was also a brand new first for her.

Grant was in absolute heaven, to have a woman as sexy and beautiful as she was sucking your cock and swallowing him was a real fillip to his young ego. And he felt it had been special for her too, she had gone mad for him, she had damn near sucked it right off. And now she was just laid there enjoying herself with him, he could feel her fingers working on, and in him.

Sonya wasn't an ass lady, she had done it a couple of times just to see what it was like, and she didn't. And as far as poking her finger into a man's ass, that was right off the page. Men, she considered were mainly dirty around that area, but here she was happily poking away in his. She hadn't really had time either to consider the racial differences between them, now she found herself pondering at it, her blond hair on his stomach, the black skinned cock with its huge bulbous red pink head.

The tight curly hair around the base of wonderful black cock, that her fingers loved running through already. The way his legs stretched out from her, the blackness of him, the taut muscles of his thighs. Her lily white hand, that was securing his balls gently. Sonya sighed in much appreciation, the contrast of him and her had a more than marked effect on her.

She silently, and gratefully hugged herself, Grant didn't know it, he never felt it, he wasn't supposed to. But Sonya knew he was different to any man she had ever known, his relatively young age making not one scrap of difference to her musing about him. She leaned over to kiss and lick his balls, she smelled him, he had a musk that was new to her. It was as seductive to her as the most powerful of aphrodisiacs.

She did something that again that she had never done, Grant wasn't forgotten, but he wasn't there either, she buried her face into him, his ball sac, between his spread legs. She basically and sexually was loving him that way, she was sexually loving a man, in a way she had never loved a man.

Her thoughts were jumbled and she felt animalistic, she wanted to rut, and be rutted. She wanted him to take her, use her and abuse her any way he wanted. She wanted to give herself up to him, and she didn't know why. She knew she could have just about any man she wanted, but she didn't want just any man, she wanted this man. And if she had to, she would do whatever it took.

She licked her lips to make sure there was no residue of cum on them, then she slid slowly up kissing her way, showing subservience to him. Sonya slaved her way up and over the ridges of his stomach, to the mounds of his breast muscles, with their dark nipples that she also kissed, then over the defined centre line of his own breasts. His chest, to what was his now, to her, magnificent and irresistible body.

She was now well aware of the difference in colour between them and it astonished her. It was as if someone had switched on a light, seeing it for the first time, and the light dazzled her. She had spent just about all of her life knowing who and what she was. Now this man boy had tipped it all ass over elbow, she didn't know the bottom from the top. Was she standing on her head or on her heels?

There was only one thought in her mind now, she needed to be screwed, however badly, however hard, however long it took, Sonya wanted it. And she was in her own bed with the only man on earth that could screw her now the way she wanted to be screwed. "Grant I need you now baby, you know it don't you baby, I have to have you baby. I can't be kept waiting baby, you know what I mean don't you baby?" she breathed her whole sexuality into his mouth as she kissed him.

Sonya was on the point of giving her life to him, a thought flickered through her mind. "If he wants me, he can have me I don't care. I just need him in me, now!" Her hand was already at work on him, she felt the first tug from it, as if it was a living and breathing beast, it was! It was her cobra, she wanted him to spit its venom deep into her, she needed it so much now.

Grants mother had told him that if things happened as she had thought, hoped or predicted they would, then he would know it was time to give her what she was wanting. Grant guessed that this was the time, he smiled at her, kissed her, then slowly pushed her on to her back. The look on her face was it seemed to him, one of hope and anticipation. Her hand still twisted to his cock as it grew for her, it slid up the shaft as she rolled over, to become stuck under the ridge she loved so much.

When she had sucked him, it had felt to her like an apple that someone had cut in half, but not quite got it right, one half was bigger than the other, and that bigger half was the one she had had in her mouth, her lips had just managed to encompass it, her white even teeth gripped over the edge like the teeth of a digger after its load. And she had fitted it to her, for him!

Her expression told him she was wanting him and his cock, which the sight of was now seared into Sonya's brain, in her aching pussy again as quickly and as damagingly badly as he could. Sonya's memory of it wouldn't release her from the hold it had on her. The powerful, and not only physically, youngster kept his eyes locked with hers as he slowly and agonisingly teased her.

She knew what she wanted, she wasn't going to give him a reason to make her wait again as he had the last time. Already she was praying her wouldn't hold it in her, keeping the suspense up, and in doing so, her! Sonya raised her knees, lower legs and feet in readiness, her eyes begging him, her arms on his shoulders ready to grab and hang on as the dreadful painful, and wonderful sensation of him forcing his way past everything in his cocks way, her lips were in a perfect 'O' waiting.

Grant was above her, he seemed so graceful in his movements, she felt a slight nudge. Her knees went as far sideways as possible to give him the room. Another nudge and she felt the pressure, she daren't speak, except for a hopeful "Oooooh." His hands were at the sides of her, she glimpsed his elbows flexing then with an unexpected push he was in, and Sonya cried out.

She split apart as he entered, but then he stopped, she almost thanked him because he had. The pain she was in, was immediately overtaken and replaced by the gratefulness she felt, and the mountainous pleasure she gained from having him back in her. "Oh Grant, oh Grant, Oooooh oh yes, please Grant be gentle," she pleaded, "at first?" she added wickedly.

Now Sonya wanted to feel the raw power the boy had when he was ready, "Please baby push it in slowly, then go for it Grant, do it the way you want, I'm ready." She was giving him carte blanche, not that her needed her permission. He pressed his hips forward an Sonya sucked in a deep breath.

She had no idea of what to expect, she knew he had the armoury to fire shots and salvos at her at will. She was a literal sitting duck for him. She didn't know that his intention was to screw her the very way she wanted him to. This was her time, but what she also didn't know was, it was all planned by his mother, she was the real controller here.

And unknown to Grant just yet, his mother had other plans of her own too. She knew Grant would follow her, and Catty, that was her name, would make a play of her own, but knew she would have to include her loving son.

Grant sank all the way in and Sonya felt as if she had been plugged off from the rest of the world. The apple in her was snug and tight right into her cervix. He pulled slowly back, and repeated the action many times until Sonya's pussy had got used to the invasive weapon. She was holding him, and suddenly he exploded into feverish action, he drove in and out slamming his hips into her upturned ass and pussy.

Sonya cried out in rush of fear, thinking he was going to try and hurt her, but he didn't. He was doing what she wanted him to do, and then some. His cock powered up and he set about giving the wondrous blond beauty the shagging of her life. Grants face was a mask of concentration, he kissed her as his hips flew up and down. Sonya came for the first time, and it nigh on blew her to bits, then others followed in quick succession.

Grant was robotic but sensual in his deeds for her, he had no other plan but to give the woman all she ever wanted, and all she ever deserved. His goal was to make her want him more and more, again, and again. He now understood where his mother was coming from, fucking a woman isn't the same as loving them, fucking a woman isn't the same as giving them what they want, and fucking a woman is not the same as giving them what they need, and how they perceive to be their own desires.

Sonya was in blissful disarray, her body was on fire, her pussy was torn to bits, metaphorically. Her entire being was shot, and she loved it. There had never been anywhere or anytime in her life a moment like this, and she came again. She thanked her lucky stars, she even saw them as they crashed around in her mind. She couldn't keep pace with him, he outstripped her, out ran her, and out fucked her, there would be no way back from this, she thought.