A Beautiful Blond Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant was building up to that unstoppable finale, he could feel the tension rising within him, he lunged one more time almost bending Sonya in half. And he shot his hot thick load deep in Sonya's again unprotected womb. It felt to her as if he had gone past her cervix and spewed it right into her womb, and not bothered with the niceties.

She came again for him, and then she went into a mild stupor, her mind fogged, her thoughts left, she was in limbo for a moment, until her eyes flickered open, and her mind cleared a little. He was laid on her, she was trapped under him, he himself was spent. He had done his mothers bidding, and he had never felt better or more shattered, he felt marvellous.

He felt proud, proud that he had served this beautiful lady whom he knew now deserved to be served, or, he told himself quickly, serviced. And he had every intention of servicing her more than regularly. He liked her, did he love her? he would keep that to himself. He could see a life here if he did what he was supposed to do, and that was. To keep her happy, keep her home, keep her garden, and keep her satisfied in every way, and he had no qualms on the particular score.

Sonya lay there, "This would be the time to lay back and smoke a cigar!" she giggled to herself, "how can he, how does her do it, this has never happened before." She knew she didn't love him, she loved his cock and what he could do with it, how he used it. She also knew it just wasn't his cock either, "to use that," she thought, "you have to have the rest of the package."

Did she love him? She really didn't know, at her age Sonya should be in charge of her life, on her game. Instead she was behaving like girl who had found the absolute magic of sex on a big scale. But she did know that she loved the cock, and that what she felt was spreading to the rest of him. The utterly beautiful blond 35 year old divorcee had a lot of thinking to do.

But it wasn't going to happen while she was with him, the only thinking she could possibly stay with was, when, and how again. She rolled him on to his back, but after she had got her breath and scrambled mind back in tow. Now she straddled him, this was a first too, she topping him, she in the dominant position, she knew too that he could change that at a drop of his proverbial hat!

Sonya, for the first time ever, had met a man who could and had bypassed her personal authority, even in her own bed, she felt like she was in his. "How could this be?" she wondered, "what has he done to me, what is he doing to me?" Whatever it was, she had to admit that she liked it, she liked being the one to give in, even unasked, she felt he expected her to do it, so she did. It was simply because of him, of who he was!

"I would love to have you tied up one time Sonya," he obliquely said, it surprised her so much she could only splutter. She was so shocked, she even laughed. "Tie me up Grant? I don't think so," she said. Then added as a sort of afterthought, "not yet anyway, I don't know you well enough for that." He smiled at her, "That I can understand, sorry I mentioned it," he told her. But he wasn't, his mother had suggested he say some off the wall things. Not to upset her, but to try and get into her mind to see what she was like, what she liked, and what she might like. And crucially, what she didn't like, to see what her reactions would be.

"Anyway, if there is tying up to be done, it will be by me, not you," she tittered. Grant almost shouted with glee, the thought of him being tied up by this most beautiful sexy older woman, and her having him every which was sexually, would be every boy's dream, let alone vey man's dream. "Any time you are ready Sonya," he said, "I am too." She moved to him, she liked him, she liked him a lot. "This boy, man, is so different from any I have ever known, is he really real?" she asked herself as she closed in on him. She leaned over and kissed his dark mouth. She kissed him in a way that she hoped she had never kissed a man, she wanted to be different herself. She wanted him to know he was special, especially to her. He was growing on her like a vine creeps up a wall.

Sonya began to love him, not only sexually, but also from the heart, she felt the change in her, the depth of him was around her. Sonya pressed herself all over him saying. "I can't get close enough to you Grant," her mouth wide open, she raked it across his chest. Then he hit her with a bombshell that pulled her up quick.

"What about the future Sonya, what about us, is there an us?" he said. "I want you, to be with you, to love you, I want you to be mine wholly, not part time, completely." The words had such meaning she gasped, she understood what he was saying, what he was asking. And she knew that inside, she had thought some of the thoughts he had just mentioned, particularly the future, was there one?

"The short answer to that Grant, I just don't know," she admitted, "we are from completely different backgrounds, different cultures, different society's even. But I am into you Grant." "Do you think you might love me, might be in love with me?" he interrupted. "If I'm honest, I really don't know, but I think I might be Grant," she said and looked him in the eyes. "Why, do you love me?" "Yes I do," he said and looked away as if embarrassed, he wasn't sure if he did or not, but he wasn't going to hedge as she was. Sonya's heart clutched at her.

"Oh Grant, let's wait and see a while hey, I have to confess, in all my years I have never met anyone like you. And I don't care how young you are. I have to further confess, I like you, I like the way you are, the way you move, the way you think, the way you behave with me. No one had ever moved me the way you do, no one."

Now he rolled her over, got the top position, held her, and Sonya knew she was being held too. It was a hold that told her she was his. Her lips trembled, he kissed them, his leg crossed hers and he drew her right in. Sonya stretched her wonder body into him, edged all the way, she curled into him like a cat in its owners lap.

Then they slept like that, time passed and Sonya opened her eyes to the sight of him lying there, like black god above and around her. "I do love you Grant," she admitted to herself. "I know I shouldn't but God help me, I do." But she knew she had to try and keep it to herself until she had gathered her thoughts. She could not determine for the life of her how this had happened. It was like she had been out somewhere, and when she came back, she found she was like this. In love with the sexiest black boy, man, any man, she had ever met. He completely shrouded her mind until all she could see and think of now, was him.

The underlying fact that bothered her the most was the age difference, she knew it wouldn't bother him, ever. But she knew he was a young, and very virile young man. But his needs might be too much for her, then what would she do?

Another week passed, they had hardly been apart, he had stayed over, lived with her. Sonya was she was getting comfortable in having him there, in the house, and in her bed. The thing that separated them for the moment was the fact that he wanted to fuck her in the ass, she had said yes, but neither he, nor she, could do anything to get the apple headed cock in there.

He had been home to see his mother, and now she suggested he tie her to the bed spread-eagled. And when he had she wanted him to call her. As he had asked why, she took a deep breath and told him a lie, before she told him the truth.

"Because darling," she said as she stroked his gorgeous cock for him, no one could do this to him like she could, they both knew it. "I can get her to marry you, your future would be secure, your college would be guaranteed, and your life would be set out. All she will want from you is your love." "And?" he asked, he knew there was something else, he knew his mother, intimately. "Darling," she said, "you don't know this, but there are times when I like to be with another woman." Grant sat back in shock, "Mother, you? You, you and another woman? Well if that don't beat hen racing I don't know what does!" His cock actually flagged momentarily, but soon returned to its normal self in his mothers hand.

"Think about it Grant please before you dismiss it, it's important to me, and you if you do think about it." Grant suddenly saw where she was coming from. "Me, you, Sonya, the future, yea, I get it, but I don't know if she is that way inclined," he said. "Then ask her Grant, ask her," she told him as her hand speed passed through the sound barrier! His mother watched his cum fly high into the air, and caught it in her mouth on the way down, or most of it.

The next day Sonya found herself on her hands and knees, or rather her head was down and turned sideways. He was doing it again, teasing her by refusing to fuck her head off. Instead he was holding it still inside of her. She was on her very expensive Persian rug, in her enormously expensive house being rogered stupid by her young black lover.

There was nothing she could do, she had no control over the situation she was in, and certainly no control over the boy fucking her from behind. She hated and loved this at the same time. She hated the frustration she felt, the agony of his cock being in her but held dormant by him. She also loved him for doing her the way he constantly did. She never knew what was coming next, Sonya Hardaker had never had a lover like this, who treated her like this, a lover who would even dare to think of treating her like this. And one she submitted to now, every time. She realised she was his now, unasked, and unable to ask.

"How many women have you had Sonya?" he said. The question took her by surprise, all she wanted was him to do her, not ask questions. She never answered, thinking he would get on and shag her rotten, again! "Come on Sonya, answer me or we'll be here all morning," he told her as he waggled the great apple head of his young black cock in her hot dripping pussy.

"Grant please," she said, "don't, please?" Another waggle and she gave in. "Two, two Grant," she begged, "okay?" "Were you equal, were they dominant, or you?" he asked. "They were the dominant one's, please Grant, I'm desperate here." She was almost bleating. He thought and then said, "Single, married, black or white?" Sonya grunted as she received another excruciating waggle. "One married, one single, both white, why Grant why?"

He didn't answer her now, instead he screwed her the way she had been asking for, and he did drive her right off the rug and across the floor. Her cum was dripping out as she slid over, Sonya was back in her Grant made heaven. She was cumming again as if it was the first time with him. Every time seemed like the first time to Sonya now.

He helpd her up and she nearly fell down, her legs were so weak, they sat on the sofa close up and personal. When they had got their breath back, amid lots of loving kisses, touches and hugs. Sonya suddenly told him. "I love you Grant, I will do anything for you, you only have to ask, or even don't ask me. I'll do it, I want you here with me permanently, will you?" "Yes I will, I love you too," he told her, "but you have to be sure, I'm only 18, nearly 19, and I'm black, can you cope, are you sure?" "I have never been more certain in my life. You already know I'm independent. I don't answer to anyone. I..." "You'll answer to me though Sonya!" he said, and the look on his face confirmed her mind. She thought briefly, "Yes Grant, I will answer to you, I love you, I'm yours. Everything I am and have, are yours darling. My love will know no bounds for you. We will be great, both of us, you'll see," her voice and demeanour were unequivocal.

Sonya Hardaker the exotic blond society beauty, had done in a few short weeks what no man had ever had a chance of doing. She gave herself, capitulated to a stronger being, and that being was her 18 year old black lover, her guy.

That night at home Grant told his mother everything, they were both so happy. They also vehemently promised each other that they themselves would not spoil this. She told him of her hopes and desires, one of them being the beautiful blond now belonging to her son. He agreed, he knew Sonya had been with two women, so letting his sexy black mother loose on her should be the defining moment in their lives.

The thing was to get her tied up, Sonya insisted on her tying him up first, he didn't have any real thoughts, but the enjoyment was immense. She had made him cum, she had fucked him, but she couldn't tease him the way he teased her. She couldn't keep still on him. It was the first time Sonya had been given any semblance of control, and she had loved it, but not as much as she loved being controlled by her Grant.

The following day, he had her down and tied by 10am, he made her crazy, her clit was murdered, her super sensitive nipples were attacked beyond her endurance. He had his cock in and out without once screwing her. Sonya was a mess, she was begging him, beseeching him to make her cum, to screw her, do whatever he wanted she didn't care, all she wanted to do was cum.

He walked out of the room with Sonya begging him not to leave her, she was almost delirious, no one could do this, no one had ever done this, but he did, and he could. It drove her insane with desire. The door opened again, her heart flipped with happiness, he walked to her, she gazed at him longingly. "Please Grant," she begged almost weeping with the frustration of being kept like this. Then Grants mother stepped out from behind him. She was wearing a full length silk dress, neck to toe, she had nothing underneath, her hair was up, and she looked fantastic, even Grant hadn't seen her looking quite like this.

They had met, and were on good speaking terms, and Sonya had told Grant that she was a beautiful sexy looking woman. Sonya Hardaker was about to find out first hand just how sexy she could be, given the right environment, though as yet she was unaware of it.

"Sonya, nice to see you again, but if I'd known you be tied up and busy today I would have called some other time," she smiled a brilliant white smile. Sonya looked from her to Grant, she was nonplussed. She was forgetting she was tied to her bed spread-eagled.

Grant?" she queried. "Don't worry Sonya, mother will explain everything, it will all become clear," he leaned down and kissed her". Then he walked away again, and he wouldn't be back until the next day, mother's instructions. He always did what she told him, he loved her above all others. He was in essence a mommy's boy. But, he was also, all man! Sonya looked at his mother again. "Catty, I don't understand, what's going on?" "Well to be honest Sonya, I'm going on, to you!" she added. "On?" she said, "on to me, what do you mean?" Catty let her dress slide down her body to the floor, and Sonya gasped. Without speaking, Catty climbed over Sonya's prone body murmuring appreciation, as she settled her knees next to Sonya's breasts.

"Catty? Grant!" she shouted, then Catty grabbed squeezed and rolled Sonya's still super sensitive nipples, and Sonya growled in arousal. Her head went back, and she mewled involuntarily . The sort of the best kind. Sonya was unresisting to anything Grant did, and now his mother was exerting the same hold on her. She had no fight in to resist, she didn't even want to fight her, or it. The sexiest woman Catty had ever met was also a feline beast of sexual depravity, as Catty destroyed her senses, and all started by her wonderful sexy son.

Sonya peered up at the silky black skinned woman above her, her proud tits, her nipples pointing straight over her head, and a lovely head it was too. "Catty," she whimpered, now she knew why Grant had wanted her tied up, and now she knew she wasn't going to get out of this anytime soon.

The trouble was, and it was the most urgent thing on her mind, was to 69 her. The thought of having her mouth secured to the white sexy pussy had been in her mind already. Catty was taking her back to where Grant had had her a few minutes ago. Sonya did have a liking for women, more so than she had admitted to Grant. And now she was a captive to her young lovers equally gorgeous black mother.

And she also knew Catty was going to have her way, and that she, Sonya, was going to go with it all the way, happily. Catty exerted all her wiles on the beautiful blond in her charge. It had been on her mind for weeks now. But everything had its place, and first in line was to kiss her to see what her reaction was going to be. She lay down over Sonya, her lips right over hers, her eyes locked on hers, her finger tips gently tearing at her nipples.

She inexorably and so slowly lowered her mouth to Sonya's, her eyes locked on hers. Sonya knew she was going to be kissed and could not turn her face away. As Catty's lips first touched, Sonya bubbled, Catty's lips kept on coming and as they did the meeting was cemented more and more. And the more Sonya sank into it.

"Mmmmm," Catty murmured into Sonya's mouth, "it's better than I could have imagined." She slid higher bringing her thick dark nipples over Sonya's mouth, and without saying anything to her. Sonya's sexy pouting lips sucked one in. Suddenly Sonya was frantic to please the black woman on her, controlling her. "Oh how I love this," she told herself, "being made to love someone, being taken, I love it, I love it, I love it!"

Sonya was so high from the merciless teasing from Grant, that having his mother take over from where he had left her hanging hadn't quite registered yet. And every passing second it became less likely. Catty was an accomplished lover of women, she had been in with the best, and taught by the best. So taking on this gorgeously beautiful blond divorcee was a walk in the park. She kissed her again, her tongue taking up residence in her mouth, and she heard Sonya sigh back into hers, her finger tips snagged her nipples, then her pussy. Sonya tried to fly.

Sonya came, Grant had had her so close to cumming many times that Catty bringing her to the top and throwing her over was a cinch. Sonya's back arched as the thought of her being here like this became uppermost in her mind. She liked this, she liked being dominated, not physically, but lovingly. Grant, and now his lovely sexy black mother having the upper hand was something she had never considered, but now it was happening she knew she had missed out for much of her adult life.

Sonya had been lovers to two very different women, one in college, her roommate had come on to her. And she simply took her one night, and used her as and when, it had been a wonderful yet painful experience, because she could never reconcile being just taken like she had been, even though the sexual enjoyment was top notch.

The other one had been a married Venezuelan, a diplomat's wife, whom she had met at a function. The woman had invited her to her holiday home, and Sonya had been seduced as easily as eating apple pie by her. She had spent 3 weeks with her and they had met up afterwards for fun and games. This woman, coffee coloured, jet black hair, almond eyes, had been dominant too, but more in the mould of the sexy black woman on top of her right now, making her squeal in exciting arousal.

Catty kissed Sonya long and hard, her tongue playing havoc in her mouth, her lips owned her. Sonya could only kiss her back, so she did, willingly. All the time she was being reeled in, she was giving herself up to the powerful woman on her. Catty got her pussy again and Sonya howled with arousal.

Sudden movement from Catty opened Sonya's eyes, all she saw were two black satin skinned moons sliding over her. Then pink black lips hovered there, an inch above her face. Catty had positioned herself so she could face sit the beautiful blond, wanted or not. Sonya's first realisation was catty's perfumed pussy, her musk, sexual heat, the moisture gathering on the lips, they seemed to quiver as she took it all in.