A Beautiful Blond Divorcee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the satin moons got closer, the smell got greater, the intense heat swarmed her, her eyes focussed on the nearing moons until they touched down on Sonya's cheekbones. She saw finger tips appear, they sank into the two soft moons and spread them apart. Now the black, pink lipped pussy was dripping love juice into her open mouth. Sonya tasted Catty for the very first time, as they came into more contact, Sonya's tongue popped out to probe the incoming artillery.

Catty tasted wonderful, it was a taste Sonya knew she would love, and would want to taste it again. By the time that wish had gone Catty was sitting fully on her, she was careful not to block Sonya's nose to the oxygen she needed to fulfil Catty's seduction of her completely.

Sonya did her very best to fill the desire wanted from her by her new black lover, the mother of her young black lover. Catty attacked Sonya's pussy with her fingers, she caused pure devastation, she ravaged her clit, she kissed and licked, bit and sucked. Her pussy was driving a pathway across Sonya's face, cunt juice bled out into her mouth as Catty came in her.

She sucked and licked as much up as she could, the rest ran down her face and into her hair. She was now wanting to love this woman, make love to her, give her as much as she could. Both women had several orgasms both forced on the other. Catty was beside herself with the glad tidings given to her by her son's beautiful blond woman.

She slid away and nestled into Sonya, she wrapped herself up in the blonds gorgeous sexy body and kissed her half to death. Sonya returned all she could. As they lay there Sonya began to gather her thoughts.

"Catty, the sex I have with Grant, I know you know about it, its obvious he's told you. And I have never had better, he is something else, and I can assure you I will never want to let him go. I want him, and I'm sure he wants me too. I can accept that he has confided in you, but in its turn, the sex we have just had equals what we have, in its own way."

"Yes Sonya, he has told me, I am his mother, and we are closer than most mothers and son's. He loves me, possibly more than you but in a so different way. Now he knows all about me, though he never knew this part about me."

"But he does now though doesn't he Catty?" Sonya said, "I guess you are lovers too, you have to be. And somehow, after this with you, I can accept that too, in fact I rather like the idea. Can we share him, please?" An exquisite eyebrow lifted in question.

"That my beautiful blond lady, was the plan I had in my mind already, and having you put it to me, instead of the other way round, is as pleasing to me as life itself." "Kiss me Catty, kiss me like you mean it, and if you do, we will have a bond, an agreement, that cannot be broken by neither you, nor I, only Grant will have the final say, agreed?" "Wow," Catty said, she thought for a while, then she gave Sonya her most treasured kiss, the one reserved for only Grant. "Agreed," she said. Sonya smiled, it seemed that her life was on a new and very unexpected path.

It was, and it changed dramatically months later, she became pregnant, but they decided to keep it among the three of them. Catty started showing a bump, and as the months went by it grew as a pregnant woman did. Sonya never left the house, a doctor and midwife was brought in while the term continued.

Nine months and a beautiful little curly semi blond daughter was born, her skin was coffee coloured. Catty was a mother to the outside world, but Sonya adopted her legally. And now Sonya was a birth mother, and an adoptive mother to her own child, a year later another girl was born in the same way, Catty had the bump, Sonya secretly had the lump. and the new baby.

She had dropped out of her society life for the one she had found with Grant and his mother. And having moved homes they were secure in the knowledge that their lives were inextricably linked forever.