All Comments on 'A Better Sin'

by absoluteid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Clever premise

but I agree with the previous commenter re the technical details.

I'll watch your name for more.

NoOnesGirlNoOnesGirlover 16 years ago
Better...

This one was definitely better the the other. Not sure, why, but it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the virgin

it was gud but they shud have fucked the virgin...

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desirealmost 16 years ago
i liked it.

I liked it. but think about a sequel to this story. Have the virgin begin to ask questions, then have her receive the answers.

sexileo21sexileo21almost 13 years ago
Nice...

Liked this story. Nice inspiration! Got me really hot ;)

-Sexi

christinelouise13christinelouise13over 12 years ago
Nicely Done

Very good story. This is the first one of yours I have read and from what I have read so far, I am counting on your other stories to be equally as good if not better. It was a little short and to the point, but that's not a big deal. Would have liked to see more of a build up to everything, perhaps some more explicit descriptions of how his cock felt, or how juicy her pussy was. Would have been neat to read that Maria was fingering herself. But overall, nicely done. Will read some more of your stuff later. Right now, going to go get freaky with my boyfriend and hopefully get some more inspiration to write some of my own stuff. Lol! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot story!

I really liked this story. So, would you please write the continuation of this plot... did they eventually get Maria to participate? This story ended with such a great open end. I hope you write more! Also, REALLY digging the time travel series. I can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Based on a true story?" You're a very lucky fellow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous