All Comments on 'A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 01'

by RumpRanger4ever

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Hell Yeah!

Need more, more, more... Now, now, now... PLEASE!

Longer chapters. Post quicker. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Read

Give us more of the story, BUT you got the joke all wrong. It is older than sin, and goes "The nice girl goes to the party, goes home and goes to bed. The good girl goes to the party, goes to bed, and then goes home!" Why? because the good girl is "good" in bed. I think it is still in Joe Miller's "Joke Book" (an old time vaudeville standup comedian.) And remember when writing a story about Doms and Subs, the only thing that is real is change (not death or taxes), and there is always a new Alpha Male, more Alpha than the one you are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCKIN YES!!

Dammit boy, good story. hope to read chp. 2 tomorrow!!

hodunkhodunkalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars

Fantastic! Next chapters please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good start to a multiple chapter series

A good storyline and very erotic.

Well written and smooth flowing.

I hope that the author will continue this storyline.

Thanks for the read

biggeorgewncbiggeorgewncalmost 13 years ago
Well Writen Enjoyable Story Line

I am looking forward to the follow on chapters of this story... One thing do I hope it dosen't get into heavy BDSM but will still remain as a beautiful love story...

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyalmost 13 years ago
Nice start!

No incest sex as such but erotically written. I think that mummy dearest is going to get thoroughly ploughed!

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done.

Great story line. Looking forward to see how Ron takes his sexy mom in the next chapter(s). Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

reminded my 19th birthday. but its not like this all, i want shower with mom(48) on birthday. she refuse to do that at first, she is a beautiful typical shy mother of mine who always care of her son. i pleaded "as a birthday gift of adulthood", then she agree but keep some distance in bathroom. she wear a red bra panty in shower with me and me a lycra, wow what god gifted body of her. i feel altime bulge under my lycra and she noted but she never said anything. altime keep distance from me not even a touch with my body.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaalmost 13 years ago
more

can't wait to read further chapters. This one was pretty hot for a "no-sex" chapter. The characters were well written. thanks for a great start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a great story, but what a rotten kid

Look, when I boy discovers that his own mother's cunt is drooling for what he's got jumping around in his pants, the decent thing to do is to just shove his cock up the beautiful fuckhole he came out of and give his mommy the hot fuck she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A STORY ????

WHERE IN THE HELL IS YOUR STORY - OR WAS THIS A DREAM, NO NIGHTMARE YOU HAD ABOUT YOUR MOMMY/ SIGN OFF FOREVER OR LEARN TO WRITE A STORY. THE ONE STAR I GAVE YOU WAS TO MANY STARS, BUT THERE IS NO ZERO.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the opening chapter. The characters have been developed with breadth and depth. Both characters are emotionally mature, accept each other as sexual human beings, have solid egos, have solid ids, and have an indepth knowledge of the rulesand boundaries of a Dom/Sub lifestyle. 5 star beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous