A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my mother but you are also a very desirable woman." She opened her mouth to say something but I quickly placed two fingers against her soft lips. "I've been a practicing Dom for over three years, mother, and I didn't tell you my secret in order to subjugate you. I told you to make you aware that there is another option available to you. Now before you say anything I really think you should consider this second option at length, so go take a nice long bubble bath, pretty yourself up, and put on your fanciest threads because I'm taking you out for dinner."

I stretched my arms out along the sofa back and waited for her reaction. She stayed where she was and her mouth opened and closed several times until she finally said "Wow." She didn't say anything else she just stared at me until she blushed and looked away.

She started to get up then stopped, touched my cheek, and asked "You would do that for me?" I nodded my head and she almost started to cry again but quickly gained control of herself. "I...I don't know what my answer will be, Ron, but for now I just want to say thank you."

She kissed my forehead and almost ran out of the room. I heard her bedroom door shut and I stood up, very aware of how hard I was, and quickly walked into the spare bathroom. Locking the door I pulled my dick out and began to masturbate to visions of my beautiful mother sexually submitting to my dominance.

Less than a minute later I was pumping a huge load into the bathroom sink and, after catching my breath, washing my hands, and zipping up my trousers I walked back into the living room, down the hallway, to knock on my mothers' door.

"Come in, Ron." she replied so I opened the door and found her changing the sheets on her bed. She stood up and faced me and I swear her nipples looked like bullets as they poked through her thin t-shirt.

"I'm heading out to run a couple of errands. Do you need anything?" I asked being careful to look only at her face.

She shook her head no and replied "No, I'm fine honey." A little too casually she asked "How long do you think you'll be gone?"

I shrugged and said "I don't know. Probably 2 hours give or take."

She smiled and said "Oh good, that'll give me plenty of time to get ready." As I turned to go she said "Ron?" and when I turned back she was approaching me. "Bend over, honey." she told me but I just dropped down onto one knee. This put us almost face to face and she hugged me tightly before whispering in my ear "I love you so much, baby."

I returned her hug and whispered "I love you too, mom." Then, daringly, I placed a soft and gentle kiss on the side of her neck. I heard her catch her breath and her body seemed to shiver for a moment and I decided I had pushed things far enough for now so I stood up, said "See you soon." and left.

Since the errands consisted of buying flowers and picking up the gift I had waiting at a nearby jewelry company I used the extra time to shop in a high class erotic lingerie shop. I bought three sets of bras' and panties that looked to be moms' size and then went into their toy department.

Since I hadn't even considered mom as a possible submissive, I had left all my toys at home and wanted a couple of things to make sure that if she said yes, she would experience a night of passion and pleasure she would never forget. My "couple of things" turned into over a dozen specialty items and when I checked my watch I saw it was time to go.

I picked up her birthday gift, the flowers, and a bottle of champagne and made it back to her condo only 10 minutes over the estimated 2 hours. I walked into her condo, closed the door, and shouted down the hallway "I'm back, mom."

"I'm in the tub, honey." She yelled back. I went into the kitchen and put the champagne in the fridge then trimmed the stems on the flowers and placed them in a vase. Taking it, and the bags containing the toys, I walked down the hallway.

I slipped into her room and placed the flowers on her vanity table then went into my room, shut the door, and began opening and inspecting the toys. The very first thing I did was to plug the one electric toy, and its' charger, into the wall socket. After placing the rest of the toys in the dresser drawer I went back outside and grabbed my suitcase and suitbag from the truck. Once back in my bedroom I opened the suitcase, pulled out a clean pair of boxers, a pair of dress socks, and my robe.

I left my room, headed for the shower, and as I did I heard mom squeal "Oh, Ron, you've brought me flowers!" I backtracked to her room and leaned against the open doorway while enjoying her reaction. She was sniffing the flowers, her back towards me, and all she had on was a fairly thin bathrobe that clung like a second skin to her exquisite ass.

I'll freely admit that a taut ass is a major turn on for me and the fact that it belonged to my mom only heightened the experience. I felt my heart speed up as I enjoyed the view and realized I was starting to become erect again. Hoping to distract myself from myself I said "What kind of a date would it be if the guy didn't bring flowers?"

She spun and I froze in amazement. This woman wasn't my mother. I mean she was, but she wasn't, for she didn't simply walk towards me, she flowed. She moved like a lioness approaching the dominant male of the pride: graceful and powerful, seemingly coy yet radiating intent, a stalking huntress seeking prey, and I became aware that I was so hard I ached.

The passion behind her eyes scorched me and I felt an almost over-whelming urge to take her, to make her mine, to possess her entirely. She stopped mere inches away from me and almost growled "Nobody has brought me flowers in ages." as she ran her hand down my chest and she couldn't help but notice the tent pole in my trousers.

Suddenly she looked up at me and her eyes sparkled with deviltry. "It was very sweet of you, son." She said with a slight giggle and turned away. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she added "I did mention I was something of a tease in my youth."

I grabbed her, spun her around, pulled her tight to me, and kissed her with rough passion. She moaned, pressed into me, opened her mouth and for a few seconds our tongues dueled. It was a lovers' kiss and I almost lost control before I came to my senses.

I thrust her away to arms length and looked down at her as she opened her eyes. Her mouth was still open and she was breathing fast, almost panting, and the Dom in me knew she was mine. "Remember the last time you teased a man like me." I whispered.

She just stared at me, not a lioness anymore but rather a church mouse cornered by a large tomcat, and I took ruthless advantage of her momentary submission. I untied her sash and pushed the front open, exposing her naked body to my hungry eyes, and she did not do or say anything.

For the first time I was able to see my mothers body and I was awed at her perfection. Her breasts showed no signs of sag and her erect nipples created a "tear-drop" shape by pointing upward. I placed my left index finger to her open lips and as I slid it in she sucked on it with her wet mouth. I slid it out, then back in, oh so slowly and she moaned softly as if it were a sexual experience.

Removing my wet finger I gently traced her right nipple causing her to gasp. When I traced her left nipple she began to tremble. I looked down at her womanhood and was pleased to see she had only a narrow landing strip.

I sank to my knees and she spread her legs and canted her pelvis slightly up as if to invite my tongue to ravish her and I saw her lips were inflamed with desire, her clit had come out of its' hood as if to say "Hi there, here I am." and she was visibly wet.

I moved my face to within inches of her sex and felt her hands on my head (I don't think even she knew whether she wanted to drag me in or push me away) so I blew a stream of warm air on her. She jumped as if goosed, her hands left my head, and I stood back up.

As she stood there, her eyes silently begging for me to take her, I gently closed her robe and tied the sash. "Don't you think you should be getting dressed, mother?" I asked just before planting a chaste kiss on her forehead.

Two can play the teasing game I thought to myself as I left her bedroom and went to take a shower and get ready for dinner.

12