A Black-Ruled World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your thoughts are cut short when a voice from behind says, "Hey, Elliot, get over here." It is Harry. Unlike the other guys, however, he has two fluffers: Scarlett and Lily. You are shocked, disgusted, aroused.

"What do you want?" you ask.

"Listen, I can stop this," he says. You feel a glimmer of hope, but mostly confusion.

"How?" you say.

"I can buy her. Fresh slaves are the most expensive kind but I am the only guy here with the funds. If I tell those guys over there right now that she's mine, they won't even lay a finger on her."

You have a sinking feeling. "What's the catch?" you ask nervously.

"I get to fuck her. And keep her as my slave of course. But I will get to fuck her either way, so I think it is in your best interest that she only has to fuck me and not everyone."

"Then why don't you do it?" you ask. He smiles.

"I want you to beg." You scrunch your eyebrows.

"You can't be serious," you say.

"You better decide quickly, it's about to start," he says. You turn back to see a group of naked black footballers gathered around Victoria, fondling her through her clothes, grabbing her breasts, their cocks rubbing against her thigh through the fishnets. She is shaking. One is kissing the back of her neck. They're going to start removing clothes any second now.

"Fine," you say, "Please buy her."

"No, beg me to fuck her," Harry orders. Anger and frustration builds up inside you.

"Please fuck her," you say.

"On the ground, and with more passion this time," he demands. You grimace as you drop to the ground on your hands and knees.

"Pretty please fuck her. Please buy her and fuck her as hard as you desire," you say through gritted teeth. The two ladies servicing his cock look at you briefly throughout this display. Scarlett sucks on his balls while Lily handles the shaft and head.

"Hm... I think I want to see you vulnerable. Get naked and beg," he insists.

"Oh come on!" you shout angrily.

"Tsk tsk tsk," he scolds, "You better get naked before they get her naked." You look back to see the foreplay has grown more intense. One guy smells her hair while another has ventured his hand up her shirt to caress her bare skin. You wildly and angrily yank your shirt off. You stumble around ripping your shoes off without untying them. You yoink both socks off in seconds. You pull down both your pants and underwear in one swoop. Meanwhile you flush crimson. Many people around have turned to look at you and can now see your chub which pales in comparison to the other cocks in the room. Scarlett and Lily's lips meet briefly as they both suck Harry's cock. Your chub quickly becomes an erection and they give you sideways looks of amusement. You have no time to think about this as you drop to the ground before Harry.

"Please please please fuck her! Fuck her now! Fuck her quickly! Please! Before it is too late!" you say. You turn back to look at her. A hand is pulling at the hem of her shorts, wandering its way toward the button. Another hand has a finger in her mouth. A third is guiding her hand toward a cock.

Harry casually pushes Scarlett and Lily off his cock. They glance at you kindly with slobber on their faces before scampering off into the crowd. "HEY," shouts Harry over everyone, "THAT BITCH IS MINE. BRING HER OVER HERE." The men fondling her looked at each other and smile. They pick her up like she weighs nothing and carries her over to Harry. She has a look of fear and confusion. Once they drop her in front of him, he points to you and says, "You can have him to thank for this little interruption."

She looks at you and scans your naked body. Giving you a relieved smile, she bends down and gives you a big hug. You can feel her breasts through her t-shirt. She clearly isn't wearing a bra. Your erection reaches its maximum and you feel even more embarrassed.

"I'm glad you came like I asked," she says, "It won't be that bad now that I know you're here for me. And since we are both going to be naked it might make things a bit easier for me. If more guys showed the ladies in their life this kind of support life would be a better place." She gives another look at your dick and gives a teasing smile.

"You ready?" asks Harry.

"Yes, sir," she says, "Elliot, can you get my shoes for me?" You melt at getting a request from her. You'd do anything for her. You nod your head.

Harry looks at her impatiently as she rests her shoe on your thigh. He grabs her hand and puts it firmly on his cock. Her eyes widen at her first feel of man meat. She gives a few, slow tentative tugs and looks at it in awe. Her hand barely fits around its girth. His hand grabs her ass and begins squeezing it. She gives a yelp of surprise.

Trying to ignore it, you focus on untying her shoes. You quickly unlace the first shoe and gently pull it off. Underneath her feet look beautiful in fishnets, the toes freshly painted bright red. Without looking, she moves the foot away and replaces with her other one, which the accidentally plants on your crotch. The stimulation hurt but also felt pretty good, as erect as you are.

While you work on the other shoe, Harry reaches under Victoria's shirt and begins twisting and pinching her erect nipples, occasionally giving them a tug. Victoria's face contorts and she gives out gentle gasps with each one.

Once her shoe is off she turns to you and says, "Thank you-" but is quickly cut off by Harry grabbing her by the chin and kissing her deeply. She resists it and you feel queasy seeing your kiss stolen from you like that. Then she stops resisting and you feel even worse. She kisses back, grabbing him by the back of the head and pulling him toward her. His tongue invades her mouth and she welcomes it. He gropes her all over and she raises one leg slightly in the air. His cock rests against her tummy.

He grabs her by her pony tail and pulls her face away. She gasps for breath and her eyes dart around. When she sees you she gets a guilty look, but it doesn't last long as firm hands press down on her shoulders. She kneels to the ground, face to face with the cock. She looks straight at it and grabs it with both hands, jerking it. A hand on the back of her head pushes her closer. She looks up at him and gives the head a gentle kiss. And then a not-so-gentle kiss. And then she licks it from the base to the tip. And then she sucks lightly on one of the balls. You hear her breathe in deeply as she inhales his masculine stench. She works her way back to the top and starts sucking in earnest. Her the tip of her tongue peaks out of her lips as she swirls it around his glands. He groans in pleasure. She looks at you and smiles before going in deep. You see her hand clench in a fist the way you taught her. Damn, why did you agree to that. She sucks deeper and deeper with each bob until she is throating it all the way to the base.

She holds the throat for as long as she can as a show of skill. Her eyes begin to water heavily, making her makeup run. Eventually she comes back up, gasping for breath. But Harry isn't done yet. He grabs the back of her head and begins fucking her throat. Her eyes go wide. She was not prepared for this. She tries pushing away but he is too strong. Mascara streams down her face as she moans for release. You couldn't possibly be any more erect.

Finally he lets her up. His cock is covered in globs of her spit. "Now that we're all lubed up..." he says. He pulls her up to her feet and literally tears her shirt off, much to everyone's surprise. She pulls her arms up instinctively to hide her breasts, but he pulls them away and brings his head down to suck on her nipples. Victoria doesn't know where to look. She breathes heavier. She makes tiny noises whenever he nipples on her soft nipples. Once his head is out of the way and you have a clear view you see they are the most perfect breasts you have ever seen.

You have no time to admire them, however, as he quickly unbuttons and drops her shorts. She awkwardly kicks them off. He tears a hole in her fishnets where her virginal pussy is. It is clean and amazing. You want nothing more but to bury your face into it. But instead, Harry runs his finger across the surface and pulls away with a trail of grool. He starts fingering her and he crouches down. She let out a moan somewhere between surprise, discomfort, and pleasure. He begins licking her clit and inserts a second finger. This time the moan was more pleasure and less surprise and discomfort. Once he is comfortably fucking her with three fingers he pulls out and returns to the standing position. She looks him deep in the eyes, lustfully. This time, she kisses him. He gropes at her ass and then lifts her into the air by her thighs. He lines his cock up with her pussy in mid air. He pulls away from Victoria's mouth long enough to say, "Guide it in, white boy."

You grab his thick cock. You are inches from her perfect pussy and you can see her tight little butthole clearly. His cock feels powerful and manly in your hands. All eyes are on you. You point the cock straight at her pussy as he slowly lowers her down. The tip makes contact.

"Eeehhhhhhh," she moans, gripping him tighter. Her eyes shut tight. Her pussy stretches tightly around his member as she takes more and more of it. You remove your hand from his cock as you look in awe at the show. You have a front row seat. Her slightly pained moans continue for what seems like ages until she reaches the base. Her breathing intensifies. As she reaches the bottom she opens her eyes and looks at Harry.

"One second," she says, "Let me catch my breath." Agonizing moments pass. You see her pussy resting with her lips touching his balls. She looks at him, still breathing heavily, and nods. He lifts her, slowly, almost to the tip of his cock. You faintly see blood on his shaft. Then he slowly lowers her. Then he slowly raises her. By the tenth time bringing her down on his cock he has achieved a moderate pace and you can hear what sounds like more moans in her heavy breathing. Her breasts bounce with the motion. He keeps this up for what feels like hours. She kisses him passionately while he fucks her, occasionally letting her moans escape. His balls swing against her butt on each down stroke.

She leans in and whispers something in his ear. He puts his middle finger in her mouth. She sucks on it. Then he reaches down and slips it into her butthole. She gasps but lets out a toothy grin. Then he starts fucking her like wild. They are a blur of motion. Each thrust is a loud slapping sound. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." she begins repeating. She braces onto him and becomes more vocal. "Fuck fuck fuck! Oh God yes! Fuck me! Don't stop!" She starts bucking her hips as hard as she can. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!" Hearing this you can't help but grab hold of your throbbing cock.

She squeals loudly as her pussy spasms on his cock. You don't realize how much stimulation you've caused yourself and you also cum, spilling your seed onto the floor. He pounds her throughout an intense orgasm that must have lasted half a minute. You see his balls rise as he pleasures himself and cums inside her tight pussy. He groans and she moans as her sensitive post-orgasm cunt continues to be used. When he finally pulls his limp cock out, drops of semen fall to the floor.

"You're so good," he tells her, "I could go for round two." She blushes. "How do you feel about anal?" His cock somehow begins to stiffen.

He reaches back and rips open the ass of her fishnets. They lower themselves to the ground and he places her in the reverse cowgirl position. The eyes of everyone staring at her makes her even redder. She locks eyes with you and smiles encouragingly. You can't help but smile back. He places the tip of his glistening cock on her asshole.

"You control the depth and speed, Baby," he says. She reaches back and uses a hand to insert the tip. Her face becomes extremely pained.

"Fuck! It hurts so bad! It feels like it is tearing!" she shouts.

"Just take it slow, baby. With this much juice lubing it up we will be just fine." She wiggles her butt slightly as she squats onto his cock. Your erection returns seeing his cock disappear. Once she is to the base, she wiggles her hips, getting a feel for things. She makes slow, gentle bounces as she rubs her clit and tries to look away from the crowd.

"Ah ah ah, no touching!" says Harry. He grabs both of her wrists and uses them to holder her in place as he takes control and begins fucking. More cum starts leaking out of her pussy. Her pain continues until he whistles and Scarlett comes out from the crowd. Had he planned this? That bastard!

Scarlett starts licking her pussy. "No," says Victoria, "I'm not into that."

"You will be," says Scarlett. She buries her face deep in her pussy, licking, sucking, gently nibbling on her clit. Victoria moans boldly in ecstasy. She seems to hardly mind the cock in her ass as Scarlett inserts two fingers in her stretched pussy. Before no time, she finds the g-spot and things get out of hand. Victoria wiggles and moans as she approaches orgasm. You see her red-painted toes begin to curl. She starts cumming and her legs shake violently. She tips over and falls onto Harry, who removes his cock.

"Clean me up," orders Harry. She looks horrified, but crawls downward and does so anyway. She wears a disgusted expression as she slurps on his cock, undoubtedly tasting her own ass. She eventually relaxes her expression and starts to enjoy herself, licking and sucking and throating. Harry grins widely. He grabs her head once more and pulls her deep onto his cock. Her eyebrows raise as he cums down her throat. Finally he lets her go.

"I can't taste the cum if it goes straight down my throat," she says playfully. Your erection stands proud but you refuse to touch it.

"Is it over?" you ask.

"Alright boys, it's your turn!" shouts Harry. Victoria looks around, confused as she is thrust into the middle of a group of naked men. They instantly start groping and tugging and fingering her naked body. You look back at Harry with horror.

"We had a deal!" you shout.

"Blacks don't deal with whites. Learn your place boy. She is mine and I will let whoever I want fuck her whenever I want." Victoria is already on her knees and surrounded by BBC. She is jerking and sucking frantically on each cock, but she barely has time to focus on any individual one before another one slaps her in the face, demanding her attention.

"You bastard!" you yell. He simply laughs.

"Listen," he says, "I came to this school to go slave shopping. I am buying your little crush and all your other precious little girl friends. Now if you want to ever see them again, you're going to beg me to buy you as well and you're going to thank me for being such a good master." You weigh the options in your head. You decide that it is in your best interest to play along, at least for now, but you assure yourself that you will find the opportunity to double cross him and get your revenge later.

"Please buy me," you say.

"I think you remember how to beg," he tells you. You get on all fours once more.

"Please buy me, Mater. I promise to be a good slave," you tell him.

"Now thank me for what I did for Victoria," he orders.

"Thank you for buying Victoria... and taking... her virginity," you struggle to get the final words out.

"Good," he says, "Now as your reward you may give my cock a kiss." You visibly recoil. He stares at you angrily. "A good slave graciously accepts his reward," he tells you. You close your eyes and gulp. You remind yourself that this is all for Victoria. All to get your eventual revenge. You give a quick peck on his long, flaccid meat. The skin feels silky under your lips. The smell is strong. You wrinkle your nose.

"I see you smell her spit. Or is it ass? You might even be able to smell her pussy left on it. Ha!" You refuse to let yourself think about it. Meanwhile Victoria is being spitroasted by two massive cocks while her hands work on two more. Harry catches you staring. "Alright," he says, "Go be with her. You've earned it."

You push your way through the crowd to where your love is being gangbanged. Her moans are muffled by the dick clogging her mouth. You get as close as you can. She sees you. You can only stare, erect as this continues on for another ten minutes. Eventually, the men cum, some inside their respective holes, some on the outside and the positions swap for a fresh batch of guys. She is now being triple penetrated, one cock in each hole. Her right hand is being taken by a fourth cock. Men are lined up to take their places after completion. With her one free hand she quickly motions for you to come closer. You do and she grabs your hand. Her skin is soft. You hold her hand as she is being roughly banged in every way possible. She takes cock after cock. Cum is everywhere, on her back, face, ass, legs, feet, and her holes (inside and out). But you still hold her hand because you love her.

Eventually, an hour and a half after the gangbang had started, you feel a presence come up from behind you. It is Harry. "All my bitches cum twice," he says, "And you're one of my bitches now. What do you say I give you that second release." Your balls ache to be emptied. You don't know what to do.

Victoria's cum-glazed face looks at you with curiosity. "Yes," you say, not really sure what else to add. Maybe he will let you jerk off if you do what he says. Harry immediately shoves his cock in your face. You awkwardly put your lips around the head, not quite sure what you're doing. You try to imagine the kinds of things Victoria did and imitate them, but you can't quite get any of it right. Still, her hand squeezes yours with reassurance. You lick and suck the best you can. His smell overwhelms you. His size makes the task impossible. Even when you squeeze your thumb like you taught Victoria to do, you still gag when taking more than a few inches.

After ages of effort, he is fully erect. He then sidesteps behind you and pulls your bottom into the air. Wait? He is going to fuck you? Your expression becomes dire and you panic. Victoria caresses the top of your hand with her thumb, calming you down. He spits on your exposed asshole, filling you with anxiety and dread. All your friends are about to watch you get fucked in the ass. You feel his head prodding your butt. It begins stretching painfully. Your groans join in to the sound of Victoria's moans.

You can't focus over the immense pain. Your eyes are watering profusely. You try your hardest to relax your anus but it can't relax any more. Eventually you feel his balls against your skin. You realize you had been holding your breath and you breathe out heavily. Going out is much easier than going in, and the next time he pushes it back in it is even easier. He has control of you and he pounds with more force each stroke. You realize you feel his cock hitting your prostate. He pounds faster and faster until he is using your asshole like a fleshlight.

You feel like you are about to pee yourself but instead you erupt in the most intense orgasm of your life. You push back against Harry. You and Victoria are both wailing like a bitch in heat. Your cum dribbles everywhere all over the floor. You feel his hot fluid filling your asshole. You can no longer support your own weight and your naked body falls to the ground in a puddle of its own semen. You close your eyes and breathe deeply. Semen leaks out of your ass while you lay there.

Eventually you notice an unusual silence in the room. No more slapping sounds. A gentle hand strokes your hair. You open your eyes. It is the cum covered face of Victoria. She is just inches away. Her red lips entice you, even when they're coated in white goo. You decide you've waited too long for that kiss. You grab her by the back of the head and pull her in for a deep kiss. You taste her lips and the cum. It is glorious. She gives you tongue and passion. As you pull apart a white string of liquid hangs between your lips.