A Black-Ruled World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright you two lovebirds, knock it off, it's cleanup time," says Harry. "Victoria did I ever tell you that Elliot is really good at eating ass?" he laughs and looks at you. "Get in there." Her ass? At this point you don't even care about the cocks that have been in there, as long as it is Victoria. You rush down to her asshole and begin licking. Unsurprisingly, semen is all over it. You prod the ass with your tongue and clean the insides, cum is in there too. But you don't focus on the cum. You focus on her natural taste and scent. You can even smell her used pussy.

"Oh my," she says, "This is... weird. But I kind of like it. Oh! I'm glad you did this after our kiss, haha." You swirl your tongue around inside her. You consider every little noise she makes a victory. Eventually, Harry tells you that is enough. "You know," he says, "I'm starting to think you'll make a good slave after all. You two get your clothes on and follow me outside. Our limo is waiting."

"We're going so soon? Isn't there some sort of paperwork or something you'll need to fill out before buying us?" you ask. Your plans of escape will be ruined if you can't make it to the park tonight.

"We can take care of that this afternoon," he says, "Besides, I already filled out the paperwork for all the other slaves I bought and they're waiting on us. Most of them went out there not long after the gangbang started to die down."

It is settled, whether you want it to be or not. You and Victoria put your clothes on, or in Victoria's case, what's left of them. "You know," she says, "Mom was right. After a while you start to enjoy it. How could you not after cumming on such big cocks?" You look at her despairingly. "Oh come on," she says, "Don't act like you aren't with me on this. You came on a thick, black cock too. You sucked his massive massive dick. You tasted ass. You tasted cum. You did practically everything I did and enjoyed it just as much. Even if you deny it, I saw it on your face. I saw the way your little white peepee wouldn't go down." You are shocked at her sudden outburst. Someone who had been so against this from the beginning has had her views changed so radically by the gangbang. And the sad part is, you aren't sure if you can deny any of it. Without a word, you two walk hand in hand to Harry's limousine, to whatever fate awaits you.