All Comments on 'A Blackmail Tale Ch. 09'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent as always, but...

You tended to get confused with what girl was doing what to who, especially when Krista was getting fucked. Other than that, I love all your stories, this one more than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
name errors

Overall very good, as are the rest of your tales. However, you frequently used Krista's name for Abby's in the hot tub scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Exception.

Very Nice, The plot was nice with few loopholes, but Exceptionally well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Is there any more I could read these stories all the time.

I enjoyed the whole lot of the blackmail stories will it contonue or is that it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I loved it!

I would like to ask you to do a bit of editing to clear up the confusion about the girls names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
STORY WELL TOLD!

I'VE ONLY RECENTLY FOUND YOUR STORIES AND YOU'VE QUICKLY BECOME ONE OF MY FAVORITES! HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY WRITING. WE'LL CONTINUE TO ENJOY READING. AS FOR THE FEW WHO DON'T ENJOY THESE TALL TALES, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THEY'RE DOING HERE? YOUR STORIES ARE TIGHT AND A GOOD READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
proofread

this series is wonderful. unfortunately, you need to do some major proofreading of this chapter, one previous chapter, and any future chapters to clear up the character name issues asap. they are quite distracting. you are better than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
miXeD uP!?

TTT's train of thought has derailed! This story is NOT up to his usual high standards. Having hot sex is all well and good, but how is this part 9? Who the f*ck is Misty? This looks like you swept up the cutting room floor and patched it together for a story.

You can do (and HAVE done)better.

BlissfulreenieBlissfulreenieover 13 years ago
Love them

I have really enjoyed reading these so far....and yes I too was a little confused by the name mix ups but still great work :)

drtydoc69drtydoc69over 13 years ago
grade school mistake

I've really enjoyed your story, but the name mixup in the middle of this one messed it up. do they allow rewrites?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A shit of a mindless "story" !

By a shit of a mindless "writer" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
never mind the other guy.

he obviously didn't read the others, and besides it's impossible to please everyone:)

these are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot damn!!

Best till now in the series.

DelicoseDelicosealmost 12 years ago
Great story but needs a rewrite.

I've like the chapters so far but this one was a hard read. You used Krista's name in many places you meant Abby. I'm surprised this hasn't been fixed in the last six years. Keep writing. Still loving it.

KittyFlowerKittyFlowerover 11 years ago
Love The Stories

I love your stories. You seem to keep me on edge through the entire thing. And to those who keep saying he needs to go back and fix the name mix up he can't. Once a story is accepted i have not found a way to change it. I honestly hope you keep writing in this series. On to the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Name confusion

I think Krista and Abby's names got switched and it made the story hard to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Name confusion in Chapter 9

The author confused Krista and Abby's names several times in Chp 9.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Out of Control Male fantasy

What a load of crap but guess you gotta get your little weenie off sharing yourself around how about sharing aids too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Abby and Krista

Great story, mind you, you lost it a bit with the names Abby and Krista mixed up at times. but that's nitpicking. Like I said great story keep it up :-)

snowman19714snowman19714over 8 years ago

Great story apart from the name mix-ups in the middle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heay

What gives? Crossed up Abby's name with Krista a few times. Not up to your usual standards. Still good enough to rate though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

by far this is the best story i have ever read gg dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grammar

The slip ups with the names makes it a bit irritating.

Still good though.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 3 years ago

Enjoyed this -- reminded me of fun I've had in an indoor hot tub where we didn't have to worry about noise. I do have to echo the remarks about confusing the names of the women plus grammatical errors, e.g., "than" not "then" which have two very different meanings in that sentence.

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

Awesome story, read all the chapters so far.

My only grizzle in this one, is the name mix up at the hot tub (a bit of proof reading) but otherwise hot reading.

macisgreatmacisgreatover 3 years ago

I would like to sign up for that life. But I realize these stories are only fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still love the stories, they are such a great fantasy!!

BIT, you are more care less with the writing; name mix-ups, some spelling/grammatical errors...this is REALLY not like you...GET IT TOGETHER, PLEASE!!(Not "man"-your profile does not indicate your sex, so I am not sure how to address that...😨)

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent so far. sexy and funny at times, good dialogue Think you messed up Krista and Abby's names some at the end of page 1 and beginning of page 2.

upyoursixupyoursixover 2 years ago

You literally have an entire section of conversation where both ppl are Krista for a dozen lines

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

And the wife comes around with a vengeance!

Fabulous chapter, totally hot. Seems everything is working out in our hero's favor. You seemed to get Abby and Krista mixed up at some point when Abby was making Krista beg for his cock, used Krista's name for both voices, but it happens. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Silenus636Silenus636almost 2 years ago

I LOVE this story line! But is there any way you can edit this and re-post? Some names got goobled and a few misspellings. (Please re-read with an editorial eye.) The story runs SOOO much smoother without the hiccups!

JimQ2JimQ210 months ago

You got the girl's names mixed up in the hot tub. A lot. Great series.

AlpincatAlpincat3 months ago

You should take better care of the protagonist's names: ' "Tell me your a slut for his big cock," [Abby] Krista urged her, still teasing those big sensitive titties.

[...]

[Abby] Krista reached behind her and pushed me away, holding me just out of reach. She reached her hand around the head of my clock, squeezing it, stopping me from sliding back into our pretty little blonde friend. "Beg for it, you dirty little slut. Beg me for my husband's thick cock. Beg me to let him fuck you," [Abby] Krista growled.

"Oh, God, please [Abby] Krista," she moaned in frustration.

"Say it or I'll let Misty have him," [Abby] Krista warned.

"Please, please let him fuck me. Make him stick that hard dick way up inside me again, please, I'm begging." Krista begged her, convincingly.

[Abby] Krista seemed happy enough with that, and she slid her hand up my shaft, and pulled my cock back into Krista's eager slit. As soon as she let go, I was at it again, fucking her, slowly picking up the pace.'

See what I mean?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20383 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES