All Comments on 'A Blast From the Past'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My god,

what a fine story! Humorous, hot and kind. Most of the writers are using violence; submission; domination: the qualities I do not appreciate. Your tales are different and feel like real life stories. Thank you "timmywells", I gave you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Blast From The Past

I enjoyed reading the story very much and would love it if someone from my past would fulfill my sexual desires, as I am a mature bisexual crossdresser..

Sincerley,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

sounds to me like care in the community looking after the pensioners.... if it were me i wouldnt look twice at some one that old.? but i know that one day i will be old... but frankly i will more than likly be dead.? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Well written.

Totally realistic.

Erotic.

I agree with anon 09/02/10 "My god," that some people do not like humiliation, submission & stuff... but they DO like to get it up their ass.

Only a crazy bi curious, bi or gay man would say No to Todd's dick! The rest of us will forgive him because HE will live to regret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet !!!

How wonderfully sweet that these 'men of mutual interests' could meet accidentally and fulfill a long-time longing ... my erotic interests increased with their passionate activity to 'explode' with their climaxes !!! Nice!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
Similar to my experience

This is similar to my recent experience, with some differences. I'm a married Cd in my 50' but my wife doesn't know (unlike in your story). I'm still in the closet but I truly want to tell my wife the truth, that even though I still love her I only want to have sex with men. You can call me "gay" if you want - it actually turns me on. Recently I went out to a gay bar (not cross-dressed, I only do that once in a while) and I saw someone I know from the neighbourhood (like in your story). It was embarrassing at first but then was actually very exciting and a turn-on to be caught at a gay bar by one of my neighbours - who I thought was straight but he was in the closet just like me. We ended up at his house (he's divorced), I called my wife to tell her that I ran into an old friend and spending the night at his place (I told her I was too drunk to drive home - she accepted that), and then Dave and I spent the entire night making out, sucking each other's cocks and fucking each other (he fucked me 3 times, I fucked him only once because I'm more of a bottom than a top). It was a wonderful evening and I loved it that I was caught. Next time we're going to another gay bar and hopefully we'll meet some other "straight" men that we know. Wish us luck.

will281will281almost 5 years ago
Highly Believable Story

I loved this story and envied Mike's luck at the same time. While others have voiced the same sentiments, I have fantasized meetings such as Mike's but with a stranger rather than someone I may know. Nevertheless, Mike and Todd were meant for each other. Although my fantasy has not come to fruition, I am reminded of a relationship I had with a college professor I met as a sophomore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous