All Comments on 'A Blast From the Past'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
will281will281almost 5 years ago
Highly Believable Story

I loved this story and envied Mike's luck at the same time. While others have voiced the same sentiments, I have fantasized meetings such as Mike's but with a stranger rather than someone I may know. Nevertheless, Mike and Todd were meant for each other. Although my fantasy has not come to fruition, I am reminded of a relationship I had with a college professor I met as a sophomore.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
Similar to my experience

This is similar to my recent experience, with some differences. I'm a married Cd in my 50' but my wife doesn't know (unlike in your story). I'm still in the closet but I truly want to tell my wife the truth, that even though I still love her I only want to have sex with men. You can call me "gay" if you want - it actually turns me on. Recently I went out to a gay bar (not cross-dressed, I only do that once in a while) and I saw someone I know from the neighbourhood (like in your story). It was embarrassing at first but then was actually very exciting and a turn-on to be caught at a gay bar by one of my neighbours - who I thought was straight but he was in the closet just like me. We ended up at his house (he's divorced), I called my wife to tell her that I ran into an old friend and spending the night at his place (I told her I was too drunk to drive home - she accepted that), and then Dave and I spent the entire night making out, sucking each other's cocks and fucking each other (he fucked me 3 times, I fucked him only once because I'm more of a bottom than a top). It was a wonderful evening and I loved it that I was caught. Next time we're going to another gay bar and hopefully we'll meet some other "straight" men that we know. Wish us luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet !!!

How wonderfully sweet that these 'men of mutual interests' could meet accidentally and fulfill a long-time longing ... my erotic interests increased with their passionate activity to 'explode' with their climaxes !!! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Well written.

Totally realistic.

Erotic.

I agree with anon 09/02/10 "My god," that some people do not like humiliation, submission & stuff... but they DO like to get it up their ass.

Only a crazy bi curious, bi or gay man would say No to Todd's dick! The rest of us will forgive him because HE will live to regret!

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

sounds to me like care in the community looking after the pensioners.... if it were me i wouldnt look twice at some one that old.? but i know that one day i will be old... but frankly i will more than likly be dead.? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Blast From The Past

I enjoyed reading the story very much and would love it if someone from my past would fulfill my sexual desires, as I am a mature bisexual crossdresser..

Sincerley,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My god,

what a fine story! Humorous, hot and kind. Most of the writers are using violence; submission; domination: the qualities I do not appreciate. Your tales are different and feel like real life stories. Thank you "timmywells", I gave you 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous