All Comments on 'A Boiled Frog Pt. 03'

by noobdude

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i like this type of story and this was a great chapter

keep up the performance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I hope you have the next chapter close to done. I can't wait. I haven't read a story this enthralling in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

your style is definitely getting more polished, looking forward eagerly to the next chapter. thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

....this chapter had me so anxious. I feel bad for Chris. At first it was sexy but towards the end it was just terrifying.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 7 years ago
OH MY GOD

Awesome please dont stop i love this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Such an amazing story!

Please keep writing! This story could go SO many different ways. I mainly hope that the chapters keep on coming! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

Keep going, i like it so much, i feel pain for Cris/Tina and really don´t want Jules be an ass hole :$

noobdudenoobdudeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to cause some strife. Someone gave me Kurt Vonnegut's rules for writing fiction and one of them was:

Be a sadist. Now matter how sweet and innocent your leading characters, make awful things happen to them — in order that the reader may see what they are made of.

That was my goal for this chapter. For those of you worried, I promise a happy ending.

Shrek5898Shrek5898about 7 years ago
Great story

I love how you keep pushing Chris's boundaries without being mean. Keep it up I can't wait for the next one.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Wowed again!

Hey Noob,

There are few writers of this style of forced fem that show love to the protagonist. Yes, there is some humiliation, but not done with revenge or hate from someone that's suppose to love her/him. Love this type of story and appreciate how much you have put in it for us readers. Looking forward to more of 'frog'.

Warmest regards,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love this story. I can't wait for the other part...I hope it's soon...I'm in limbo...

Keep it sexy and sweet.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 7 years ago
Great Chapter!

Hello, Noobdude! Another great chapter! I enjoyed the tension you brought into this story. You have deftly changed things up to keep us guessing. I wanted to read this as soon as it posted, but I'm in the middle of writing Ch.7 & 8 of Women's Studies and only just found some time to read this installment. I look forward to seeing more of Chris/Tina. Keep up the great work!

SoB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How does it feel being a girl

Excellent story from a fledgling porn writer. A few suggestions: (1) how does it feel when subjected to saline bosom enhancement; (2) does the appearance of actual bosoms, even only temporary saline infused, make you feel especially feminine; (3) discuss the fat-enhancement process and results; (4) wife's reaction to (2) and (3); (4) for a male to transition successfully HRT is necessary, especially to ensure a proper booty - when is this to be addressed; and (5) pay more attention to Chris' feelings as the changes to his body occur.

Best of luck with the continuation of this story for unfortunately there are all too few on this subject that delve into the character's feelings as the trip unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

This is such a great story from a new writer. I cannot help but look for new chapters on almost daily basis ,it is as if You know a persons feepest desires. If i could make one minor criticism it would be why would tina be going to house knowing what is to happen with mick when clearly not ready for that. The angst that should produce is slightly missing bit as i said apart from that this is amazing ty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting

Please don't make us wait too long to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing

i can only wish that would be me , i await desperately for your next chapter to be released. what a journey .thank you .

MachinationxxxMachinationxxxalmost 7 years ago
Glad to have another chapter!

Well well, I've been waiting for this one. I'd say this has probably been my favorite of the three chapters so far, and that cliffhanger just leaves me wanting more!

I really like how things were moving in this chapter. Not too fast, but it feels like every paragraph saw her becoming less Chris and more Tina.

I also think you do a wonderful job of capturing the apprehension associated with this kind of lifestyle change. And the relationships between characters feel real.

Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why would he step out of the truck

And bitch slap Deidre? Warning her that if she said anything to anyone that she might not walk without a limp in the future? You want people to suffer? Or face difficulty? Well Deidre isn't a physical match for him. Violence does solve some problems. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story line

For a new writer you are doing geat , wish there was more chapters to read . Looking forward to seeing what Julie had planned and why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love it, but i am concerned.

I love this story so much and this chapter wasn't any different. But, I'm just worried about what Jules may do, just because i hope that's not the case, i fear it and it happns a lot in these kinda of stories.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years ago
Differing points of view

I enjoyed the latest part of your story but I'm troubled by the downward spiral you seem to have placed your central character into. Would Chris/Tina really let it go this far? If you want her/him to become a transvestite, which appears to be the direction you're taking this story, how far down is she/he willing to be pushed before she brreaks? Before she finally admits to herself that this is who she is and the Diedre's and Amanda's of the world can no longer blackmail or intimidate her for fear of discovery. In other words, she needs to grow a spine. I think she'd be a more interesting, albeit complicated character if she did finally step out of her car and confront Diedre face to face, rather than cower and try to run away.

You did write that she decided to 'face the music' as it were in confronting Julie. Why not let Tina take back control off her life. She did demonstrate some of that when she heard Lisa and Julie discuss breast augmentation.

As an author in this area i always try to make my characters and situatons believable, and less the result of male fantasy. It's harder to do that, and i respect that, but the rewards and respect are richer as an author. My opinion, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

You are the finest author I have ever read . I just love your story I wish it was me . I cant wait to read more . Stay the coarse and keep doing as you are . Dont listen to these other so called authors , they are just jealous of your talent . Please keep up the good work and write what comes naturally to you .

noobdudenoobdudealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the responses

Thanks for all the feedback and responses. I consider that the payment for spending my time writing. It's a joy to see when someone comments, even when they are pointing out my mistakes.

For responses, to the anons,

If you think my writing is good, you should check out Dreamcloud, Tx Tall Tales and Sons of Battles, all three of them blow me away. I'm not even in their league.

It found it funny that you think he should step out of the truck and kick Deidre's ass. I had already written the next part and once you see it, you will realize that would not be possible.

For those of you concerned, remember I was trying to push Chris to his breaking point. "It's always darkest before the dawn."

Dreamweaver, you and I are thinking on the same page. But it's usually a catalyst that causes people to change. That's in Part 4, which you guys should be happy to know is done and in my editor's hands. Hopefully, if I don't have too much to fix, you will see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying your story, but...

You're a really good writer, you definitely have the skills necessary to become even better. I don't really remember how I ended up starting this story, but once I started, it's almost impossible to stop. Sexy, yet disturbing.

I don't like where you seem to be headed though. He obviously doesn't want a homosexual encounter, nor does he want his wife to be with other men. If this is going to turn into that; some wimp cuckold who services other men at his wife's whim, watching her have better sex with other men and then "cleaning" her up - no thanks. I'm not into humiliation, I don't like reading about people being forced into doing things they don't want, and I especially don't enjoy stories about "loving" wives who treat their husband like shit and tell him it's because she "loves" him so much. I hope that's not where you're headed.

It's your story of course, I'm sure you'll have people reading it no matter what you do, but this latest scene where Julie grabs a couple of anonymous guys off the dance floor and brings them home to rape her husband - yuck. Maybe she's been screwing guys behind his back the whole time. Maybe he's not "man" enough for her and she wants an alpha male. If so, why not just divorce him now and let Lisa have him? I'm rapidly beginning to dislike Julie immensely.

Like I said, you're a good writer and I wish you the best. Thanks for the story so far.

LindaAnnKLindaAnnKalmost 7 years ago
A few surprises...

I would have expected some jealousy about wife and the receptionist. How long have they dated? And also her best friend?

noobdudenoobdudealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Point of Clarification

I think I must have wrote that part poorly. Julie is NOT having a relationship with Tiffany -- Tiffany only dreams that is the case. And Lisa happened in college before they met, continue through their courtship and stopped at their engagement. It started up again when Lisa moved back to town, but stopped when Tina was 'born'.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 7 years ago

Thank you for the shout out, Noobdude! I don't know if I could say that I'm out of your league though. You stand pretty high on your own regard. Keep up the good work.

I just saw the new chapter post and I'm going to dive into that tonight. I'm excited to see where it goes.

SoB

mistyfdfamistyfdfaalmost 7 years ago
A Dramatic Reversal

(I was going to cut this down a bit since I had already sent it over to you, but I honestly could not manage to really summarize. So apologies for what is a repeat for you.)

Picking up from our email, yes, Vonnegut says to be terrible to your characters. The point of difficulty is to reveal who a character really is when the chips are down. That is a good rule to live by, a story thrives on tension. With out tension there is no story, but conflict is only one kind of tension. Chris/Tina's odyssey to find themselves is already a tense story because of being at odds with society. Hell, just sorting out a reasonable intimate relationship between two powerful women without the genderplay is already difficult.

As such I do not feel like the suffering inflicted, yes inflicted, on Chris/Tina at the ending shows us anything more than we already knew about them. They might have gotten a little more comfortable with the idea of being penetrated, but much of what happens is them giving up all the agency they developed in part two. In trying to create a overwhelmingly difficult moment, you turned who should be the second most empathetic character into an outright villain as she gaslights and coerces Chris/Tina into things. That outright vicitmization is the kind of stuff I hate about the feminization subgenre.

Which reminds me of something that bothered me with the first part that I could not quite articulate. I am fairly certain now that Julie was not actually cheating on him with Lisa, but said she was to gaslight him into being more devoted and obedient. Which makes her whole arc seem much more manipulative, if not outright abusive. Especially since not wanting to cheat on her was the driving force of the second part until she gave him the go ahead to be with Lisa.

Anyway, I will say I started to read part four before submitting this comment because I wanted to see if the narrative had gleefully engaged with further victimization or not. I felt that you had earned enough goodwill with the outstanding two previous parts that I had faith things might turn around. Happily you yourself seem to have realized that you might have gone too far and part four was a lot of the pay off I had been praising your build up of. So some of this will feel...flat considering that, in my opinion, you have addressed things I am being critical of.

Coming off the high at the end of part two, starting with Chris/Tina and Lisa getting home and talking with Julie was a great decision. I was still reading this as a developing trio, where the goal is all three of them are together, so the debrief was quite good and representative of most trios I know. I do wish Julie had been more open about why she was excited by Chris/Tina's exploits, but it is conceivable she herself does not know how to express that. The power exchange between Julie and Lisa as Julie goes down on Chris/Tina was great, but I would have liked to see more happen around it.

As an aside, I should elaborate on something I do not think I covered as well as I could have on part 2. To me, there are very broadly two types of poly relationships. An open relationship, where a couple is okay with either having other partners. In this case the streams tend to not cross, so to speak, typically one's girlfriend is not also their partner's other partner. The other is typically a trio (or more), where everyone in the relationship is with everyone else.

So I was reading the driving force of the story as Julie and Lisa's intent on this turning into a trio so they could also get back together, but it becomes quickly obvious that it is more an open relationship arrangement instead where they pass Chris/Tina back and forth. Which is fine, but in that case, the lack of communication between Julie or Lisa and Chris/Tina is inexcusable. I mean, yes, the three of them are still trying to figure this out, but time and again Chris/Tina is blindsided by what their day holds and Julie's consistent, seemingly deliberate absences borders on being abusive. This is further compounded by it always appearing that Lisa and/or Julie have told the other things that are not communicated to Chris/Tina either because of negligence or outright willing deception.

And it starts happening in the very next scene with the breast implants discussion. It was never a topic on the table before now. Looking back over the debrief, I do not feel like Chris/Tina convincingly said they felt they really needed boobs to be happy which would have been the only time a conversation about them would have occurred. Yet, Julie and Lisa already have a plan for Tina's looks. Instead of creating a scenario where Tina submits to wanting implants, they just decide that it is happening.

The blow back from Chris here was sort of what I was looking for, though I wish it had gone a bit further. The realization that Lisa and Julie have been planning this for much longer than Julie lets on has still not dawned on them. At this point, I would not be surprised if even the instigating incident with the hair loss bath was their idea.

My first real discomfort point came here, when Julie's behavior in response was not of a partner, but an abuser. As she mollified his well deserved outrage and minimized his legitimate feelings. Perhaps that is because much on the conversation is summarized between her apology and arriving at Chris telling them how he feels, but they pretty much ignore his anxiety about it anyway. Further showing that they ultimately are going to do whatever they want to Chris/Tina.

To me the moment felt like it flied in the face of how things had gone up until now (though there is a reading that says this has been the status quo all along). Sure, Lisa had been insistent on their presentation leaving for Vegas, but there was already some understanding that Tina would be in full force the whole weekend. Aside from telling them what to wear, she let Chris/Tina take the lead on how they engaged with their evolving appearance. Lisa let Chris own being Tina and consequently fell for that sense of self-confidence.

Which is why the next scene in Lisa's office is so refreshing. This was the tone I expected from the segment. the playful witty banter of two people growing closer. That Lisa shared this with Julie was expected. That he was then as commanding with Julie in bed was an amazing role reversal. I wish that moment had been more than a summarized paragraph. The two of them having having a even short conversation about why he can fuck Lisa like a jackhammer would have been a great opportunity to ensure Julie was being shown as interested in more than just subjugating Chris into Tina.

The scene with Mitch was a great character beat for Chris/Tina as it showed just how much the feminine mannerisms have become second nature to them. Being someone who can tunnel vision hard, I can believe Chris/Tina did not realize what was happening. The role reversal moment with Julie is great, but you ruin it with behavior exhibited by abuse victims. This was a great chance to show that Jules was into Tina for more than just sex and thrills, instead you went the subjugation route.

At this point forward, Julie reads as antagonistic to me and that really poisons the story. Like, I know that people can be shitty. Being shitty is a mode of existence for some, but at this point there are two Julies. One who found a new spark with her partner and has sort of lost control as she got more and more out of her depth and one who has, from the beginning, been trying to explicitly create Tina. One has stumbled into being shitty and the other came into this situation as a shitty person.

And then we get to the Lisa day. It starts with her being pissed that Chris/Tina has not picked up the phone. It is unclear when it was decided, but if it was at any time while Julie was at home (because you do not mention if she is at the office late or not the night before), her not mentioning it is pretty shitty. Which is why it reads as more antagonism. The reveal about the office situation from Tiffany is further antagonism. Julie made partner because of his sacrifice to go with Lisa (though that turned out to be a treat) and is now (un)intentionally dismissing Chris as her partner or at least distancing herself from him. It certainly sounds like she has not had a history of sticking up for him before. Taking into account what things Lisa had said about him which Julie relayed over the phone as Chris/Tina fucked Lisa, this is a pattern of behavior designed to isolate Chris and leave him dependent on her and Lisa. It is abuse. Period.

I put the story down here. I honestly did not want to read further, but I held out hope this was a sign that Chris/Tina was going to step up. Instead, they hide from an awkward situation. That Lisa was not upfront about wanting to fuck Tina was a frustrating misstep which could have been a much more interesting character beat as he willingly agrees to play around by sucking on the strap-on or something similar. Like I said in our email conversation, penetration is not the only checkbox for an act being sex instead of foreplay. Chris/Tina giving Lisa a blowjob, especially with something that provided internal stimulation, could have been a great opportunity the continue the feeling of them having agency in their transformation. He is making a choice instead of avoiding it by hiding the dildo.

The anal play with Lisa is very well written and might be the best passage in this part. At this point I am still reading Lisa as bi-sexual, perhaps even more than ever. Aside from that, this whole day is a narrative black hole which could have been avoided with communication. Julie telling Chris/Tina that they have a day with Lisa tomorrow would have alleviated stress and proven that she is not actually deliberately being antagonistic.

I am a little upset about how Julie handles Mick. The conversation was not one of two partners, but a girl and her toy. She reads as having completely written off Chris. To her he is only Tina.

I am able to forgive some of the escalation on Sunday since it they agreed on a Dom/sub day, however, typically in a D/s relationship part of the preparation for such a day is the discussion of things the Dom wants to do. Julie's not discussing her want to do anal is a big violation of the trust implicit in such an arrangement. Granted, after chapter four, I realized that she has been winging it most of the time, so she probably had not done extensive research. Outside of that, the scene is really hot and well done. The following scene is, again, mostly shitty because the lack of communication. As is the rest of the story, really.

Chris/Tina's reward for finishing her car is a mystery day of ratcheting up the feminization to forced levels. Their encounters with Lexi and Amanda are kind of awful, but they are people acting on assumptions about Chris/Tina. I feel like much of the stress from the day would have been assuaged with, you guessed it, communication.

Seeing Ash come back is mixed. I like her as a character, but her being hot for Tina is just as uncomfortable for me as it is them. I had honestly forgotten about Deidre and leaving the ending hanging on someone "outing" him was the actual kind of tension I wanted out of this story.

Sorry for this novel, but you said you wanted feedback, so I figured I would be verbose. Hopefully you still want to talk to me after this one.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Amazing Vegas To Breasts!

This has got me intrigued wishing I could be put in Tina's place! Tina should embrace being Tina and love her new life! She needs to accept who she is now! I love it all with women helping Tina transform!

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

This amazing story just keeps getting better and better. I really love the story line and the development of the characters. Obviously Chris/Tina is on a path of no return. The question is how far down this path Chris/Tina will go?

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly gifted work. I have read literotica for years and never felt the need to comment. Your work, however, and your honesty has left me with a compulsion to say thank you. I have enjoyed this story more than any ever and actually feel like a part of it. I am glad you have found your element. It is only a matter of time before you take your rightful place at the head of the table. Good luck and I will be reading. 😘

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

WOW, WOW, WOW what a fabulous story - beautifully written 5 stars for the pure pleasure of the enjoyment of your wonderful writing.

Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC!!!! I pictured myself as Chris/Tina throughout the whole story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow is right! This is a great story - very well written with loads of twists and turns

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous