A Boiled Frog Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, sugar bear," she ventured. "You looked like you needed a night off. But if you had a good time tonight, I got something special planned for tomorrow night. Be ready."

I said sure and thanked her with a hug. She kissed me on the cheek and told me to drive safe. I drove off reminiscing about the night and how much fun I had had. I was looking forward to telling Julie about it but she wasn't home when I finally got in. Calling her, her phone when straight to voice mail. I shrugged and went to bed.

The next morning, I set an appointment with Lexi all on my own and went and had my nails redone. This time changing the length to something more manageable and I picked out the polish color myself -- I went to a sparkling blue. Lexi talked me into getting my toes to match as well. What's funny is I felt so manly doing it. Picking out my own nail polish and style on my own, without my wife deciding it for me. What a rush.

Tuesday night, we met early, around 4 p.m. at the batting cages. After we hit a few rounds to warm up my muscles, Deidre dragged me off to a massage parlor for a couple's massage. She said she could see the tension in me and I needed to let it all out.

At first, I was nervous and felt even more pressure, especially when Dee started peeling her clothes off in front of me once we had been shown into our private room.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Getting naked, sugar bear," she said. "Just as you should be doing."

I couldn't help staring as she pulled off her pants. Her legs were rippled with muscles and her chocolate skin looked incredible. Without a second thought, she reached up and pulled her t-shirt off, exposing a sports bra which landed on the floor two seconds later. She turned and flexed and thrusted her chest forward. Her melons were like cantaloupes and bounced appreciatively on her chest. There was a little sag accounting for her age but nothing like you would expect for a grandma. She looked heavenly.

She looked at me appraisingly. "Well, what are you waiting for? I have already seen you naked sugar."

"Yeah," I said. "But I haven't seen you. I'm enjoying the show."

She smirked and flexed.

"Do you like what you see?"

"You are breathtaking," was my reply.

At that moment, a masseuse walked in and broke the magic. I quickly averted my eyes and turned and started removing my clothes. The fact that he was male bothered me, but I didn't know how to say anything and I wasn't going to show myself a chicken to Dee, who obviously didn't care that she was dancing around naked in front of a man. I stripped down to bra and panties and climbed onto the table, placing my head in the horseshoe-shaped pillow at one end of the table.

Dee took one look at me and balked.

"No, sugar bear, that just won't do. Lose everything. I know you can do it. You are strong."

I sighed and reached back and undid the bra barely lifting my chest off the table, which cause by breasts to remain hidden. I still had some saline left in them and despite I was no longer a solid C cup, they were still in the small B-cup range and didn't match with my penis. Then after slipping the bra out without exposing myself, I reached down and shimmied my panties down my legs, keeping my dick hidden as best as I could. I kicked the panties off and laid there with my backside exposed, turning a beet red in the process.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about, sugar," Dee said calmingly. "Tony and Mark are professionals. They will be discrete."

"Why couldn't we get a female masseuse?" I whined.

"Because they are the best, and you deserve the best. Relax, this is not a sexual thing unless you make it one."

I laid there and closed my eyes and pretended I was all alone. The other guy entered and I felt his presence approach me. I twitched as he approached and grabbed my hair. He took a little in his hand and squeezed it slightly, causing pressure on my scalp before rolling it up and pinning it up with a hair clip. He then grabbed another handful and repeating the process. The pressure on my scalp was comforting and I eased out a small sigh.

"That's it, honey, just relax," a deep gruff voice sounded. "I won't hurt you." He continued to pin up my hair and then I heard his hands rubbing together before I felt them on the base of my skull. Despite the fact that I was expecting them, I still tensed up and flinched.

He responded with a soothing voice, "You are so tense. Is this your first massage dear?"

I managed to squeak out a sharp "Yes."

"Then I will make this extra special," he replied.

His oiled hands started at the base of my skull before working down my neck and onto my shoulders. He began slowly and gently to spread the oil onto my skin, before coming back and working it a little harder and deeper, following the same pattern as the first time. The third time he went back to do it again, I couldn't help but let out a moan of pleasure.

His continued kneading and circulating his hands around my body, moving down my back to the tailbone. His hands were so large and strong and made me feel so insignificant. The longer he moved them over my body, the frailer and more fragile I felt. I felt like he could snap me in two. He skipped my ass and went to the back of my legs, pressing with his hard thumbs. When he reached my foot, he lifted it and moved it a little.

The movement of my legs caused me to feel air on my balls and I could feel his distraction as I know he must have realized that he had a man on his table. Heat rushed to my face and I cringed inwardly, waiting for an outburst of disgust.

"You are starting to tense up again, honey," his voiced reverberated through the room. "Relax, I'm going to take good care of you. Let it all go."

The massage continued just as sensual and smoothly as before. He knew my secret and hadn't said anything. I felt the tension truly slip away as the minutes passed as he continued working on my feet and calves.

The tension started to rise again when he reached my thighs. He slowly pushed my legs wider and then started massaging upwards. I started to really clench when he reached my butt checks.

In a soothing, calming voice he whispered. "Relax baby, it's ok. Your secret is safe with me. I won't hurt you."

I laid there quietly as he turned my muscles into a pool of jelly. Each pass made me more and more relaxed and I couldn't concentrate on any particular thought as he kneaded any rational processes out of my brain. I was quickly turning to mush, seeping into a pool of contentment with not a worry in the world. His hands were magical and seemed to be drawing my mind further and further from my body.

I was finally pulled out of my inner peace by the interruption of moans coming from the other table. Lifting up my head and looking over I saw something that instantly captured my attention. Dee was still laying on the table, but her legs were spread wide and Tony was between them thrusting a gigantic cock into her pussy. I have never seen another couple have sex before and I was instantly turned on, my own cock starting to harden by the sight.

Mark, my masseuse, used that opportunity to flip me over to my back and turned away. I completely forgot he was there as I stared at Dee and Tony getting it on. Their bodies were so fit and in shape it looked like a new sport in the Olympics had been introduced. An electric shock spread throughout my body as Mark again began massaging me. This time he started at my shoulders and one of his hands quickly cupped my breast and began rubbing it.

I gasped. All thoughts of Dee and Tony fled my mind as I found myself looking up at this huge intimidating man leaning over my face massaging my chest. He still had on his shorts and I could see a thick bulge hiding beneath. He was obviously erect. Over me! I glanced down at my own body -- thin and without a shred of hair on it. With the remnants of saline-enhanced breasts and the work the corset had done on my waistline, it looked so feminine except for my hard-on pointing directly at my chest. I might be a freak, but I was obviously turning on Mark.

For some reason, it blurted out of my mouth. "I am not gay," I whispered as I turned bright red. Obviously, the thought of sex must have entered my mind for me to say that.

He rumbled out, "Neither am I, honey. Now stop worrying about everything and let me help you relax."

I couldn't keep staring in his eyes so I closed mine and pretended I was alone again. He worked on my chest and moved to my shoulders and my neck. Then he repeated the process a second time. He was slow and methodical and I felt the mush returning. I even felt my dick start to go flaccid again as I relaxed and enjoyed the massage.

He bypassed my center and moved to my legs and feet and I felt myself drifting off. The moans coming from Dee and Tony had stopped and the quiet music playing in the background was all I could hear. As Mark reached my midsection, he accidentally grazed my cock which caused me to pop open my eyes. He wasn't looking at me and was focused on my thighs so I closed them again and continued to relax, although my cock had twitched at the attention.

There was no chance it was an accident the next time. One of his large oiled hands began rubbing my ball sack and while the other one gripped my cock firmly. I opened my eyes and caught him staring at me.

"I got you baby, just let all the tension out," he said as he continued to stroke my shaft.

It was surreal. Was this actually happening? I tried to open my mouth to say something but couldn't. Nothing would come out.

"Was this gay?" I thought. "Should I stop him?" I glanced over at Dee and she was alone. Tony had left the room and she looked to be sleeping.

"How could I stop him?" I told myself, as I just laid there and let it happen. "He is much bigger than me and could do anything he wanted with me." I argued back and forth with myself that I had no choice yet I was the customer, so I should have had one.

He was just too big and intimidating and I couldn't confront him so I wimped out. I closed my eyes shut and pretended it was Julie jacking me off. That helped. Then in a flash it was Lisa jacking me off. She had bigger hands. Then it was Dee. That thought, after just watching her have sex, started me to spew onto my belly.

Mark didn't say a word. He just grabbed a towel and cleaned me up. Then he patted my prick, said, "You are wonderful, honey. Come back any time," dimmed the lights, and left the room.

I laid there in the darkness pondering my actions or inactions as they were. Does this count as sex with another man? Did I just cheat on my wife? Even more importantly, would she care? It sure hadn't seemed so lately. Slowly I drifted to sleep before being awakened by Dee and told it was time to go. She never mentioned anything about my happy ending. She just asked if I was more relaxed and I ensured her I was, but was I? I had to think on what I did later. We did have a pleasant dinner and a long talk before she dropped me off at home. This time I gave her a small peck on the lips as thanks.

Chapter 6

Wednesday morning changed my life.Dee and I had talked for a couple hours last night and while she thought I should go through with the implants, it was ultimately my decision and I needed to start to take charge of my life. That was scary thinking. But after my workout and tanning session, I came home and opened my email, something I don't do every day. There, I got the shock of my life -- Emily was coming to town next week.

For those of you who don't remember, my parents were both killed in a car wreck when I was 13. Emily was 18 when it happened and took over as my parent. After I had gone to college, she finally started her life by beginning to date where she met and married Frank, who was in the Air Force. They had been living in Germany the past four years and had two children who I had never met, one a boy around two named after me and the other a girl just six months old.

Now it seemed that they were being transferred to Hill AFB, Utah, and she was flying into Chicago to pick up their things that they had boxed away in storage. She had left Frank and the kids in Germany and wanted me to travel with her to deliver the stuff from storage.

I spent over an hour just sitting there thinking. My life had to come to a crux. As my grandpa used to say, "It was time to shit or get off the pot." I made my decision and went to work. First, I called Dee for a pep talk.

After that, I spent some time on the computer, first looking up plans and then emailing back Emily, I texted Lisa and asked when her flight landed so I could pick her up. She at first told me it wasn't necessary but when I insisted I could tell by the emojis that she was pleasantly surprised that I wanted to do this. Little did she know.

Then I called Julie and asked her if she could be home by 5 p.m. tonight. We hadn't spoken since the anal incident and I felt the tension on the phone as she attempted to wiggle out of it but I wouldn't take no for an answer and insisted it was important. She finally agreed once I mentioned Lisa would be there as well.

After that I had an errand to run. I pulled up to the adult sex shop as a bundle of nerves. The last time I had been here Amanda had totally emasculated me. I had left locked in high heels, corset cinched tight as can be, and a butt plug up my ass. Chris was screaming in my head to run away but Tina was in charge today.

I had dressed purposely casual as I did not want to be a sex object in any way. I entered the store and the same disgusting man was behind the counter leering at me. How could they hire someone like that to work here? I heard the click of high heels coming up from behind me as I went down the aisle looking for my purchase.

With her first statement, I knew Amanda recognized me.

"Welcome back, sissy boy," Amanda cooed. "I knew I'd see you again. You are dressed very casual though. I like my gurls in high heels and short skirts. Where are your manners?"

I produced an air of confidence, I would not let her domineer me. My confidence mantra had been playing in my head since I walked into the store.

"Yes, I am not here to play. I'm here for a quick purchase," I blurted out. "Can you help me?"

"And what do you need?" she said with a smile.

"I need a beginner set of butt plugs," I said, desperately trying not to blush.

"I think you are little past the beginner step."

"They aren't for me," I replied. "I need to train someone to be able to handle me."

"Hmm," she mused. "Maybe you aren't the sissy I thought you were. You are going to top?"

"Yes, can you help me?"

"Of course." Her attitude changed completely and she helped me get exactly what I needed.

After that I killed time until I had to be at the airport. I was sitting on a bench waiting at baggage claim for Lisa when I saw half of the heads in my view immediately crane to the left. I looked over and saw my vision walked towards me. She was buoyant and bubbly and a huge smile spread on her face as she saw me. What did I ever do to deserve her? I felt so lucky at that moment as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. I felt the jealousy like a heat wave as the men around us gawked on.

We headed back to our house with meaningless conversation about how her trip went and she asked me about my first date with Dee since she didn't know about the second one. I told her about my bowling and she told me she could give me some pointers if I continued. I asked her if there was anything she couldn't do.

"You mean besides sing?" she said with a grin.

"Oh, that's right, I do know your weak spot," I quipped back.

"Oh, I have found out I have a lot more than one."

"I haven't seen any others," I replied. "Name one."

She looked at me pensively and smiled. "You."

I glowed under her praise but then fell silent. It was going to make what I was going to do next doubly hard.

We got to the house and Julie was there waiting, having just arrived from work. "What's going on, Tina? Why did you call this meeting?"

I took a deep breath and turned to face the two and exhaled. I could do this. Chris might not be able to stand up to their combined onslaught, but Tina could. Dee told me I could do it and convinced me I needed to do it. I took a second deep breath and then made my pronouncement.

"I have decided NOT to undergo breast augmentation in the morning."

Both girls clamored to respond. I heard "but you promised," from Lisa and "you have got to be kidding me" from Julie. I raised my hands to quiet both girls down.

"Let me finish, please," I stated firmly. "I didn't say I wasn't having the boob job, I just said I wasn't having it tomorrow."

Julie interrupted, "But I blew the last of my vacation days to be home for you during your recovery. I am off for the next week. What the hell am I going to do?"

"Julie, love, please let me finish," I said, focusing on my next words carefully. "I decided I couldn't do this until I made sure that all of the women I love were okay with it. I am doing it for you two, and I admit, I am doing it for me as well, but I need to make sure everyone I love is okay with it because it is a big step."

Both girls were looking at me questioningly and for once didn't try to force me to their will or interrupt. I knew both were wondering who else I loved.

"I got an email from Emily today." I saw Lisa's eyebrows furl and saw her mouth open as she was about to ask who Emily was so I interjected the answer. "My sister."

"She is coming to town next weekend and wants my help to move her stuff from storage to their new home in Utah. I told her I would do it. I am going to go as Tina and I am putting everything permanent on hold until I talk with her."

Julie was nodding in approval but Lisa was still questioning I could see. And I knew Lisa was used to getting her way. I needed Tina to stay strong.

"This is non-negotiable," I stared Lisa down. "Since you don't have surgery in the morning, I am claiming you as mine for tonight. I am going to tie you up and fuck you all night long."

It was fun to watch her blush. She wasn't used to being told what would happen.

Julie responded, "What am I going to be doing?"

"You will be packing, my love," I responded. "We have an early flight in the morning. Since you are on vacation, we are going to do just that. You owe me a trip to San Diego. I have it all planned out. For once, I am in charge.

Julie stared on doubtfully. It would be interesting to see how this worked out since she liked to be in control and usually planned every second of every vacation we did in minute detail.

I turned to face Lisa, who was pouting. "And you princess, I called Carrie from your office and told her to cancel your appointments for Monday and Tuesday. You are joining us Saturday after your last appointment. I want to see you in a bikini."

I was shocked at how both of them had listened to me and agreed to my conditions. I secretly had given myself less than 50 percent odds of succeeding and Tina had them eating out of her hand. Boy, I liked Tina. I owed Dee big time for her coaching.

The night with Lisa went perfect. I first had her shower and give herself an enema and then when we were alone without Julie, I explained that Julie had offered me her ass and since it was so tight I needed her help. I showed her the butt plug collection I had bought earlier that day and had her walk me through what I needed to do to open Julie up. Lisa let me use her as a practice doll and I got her wide open and gaping before I plunged in and had a great night plowing her behind. It was just as enjoyable as my first experience.

The next morning Julie and I headed out for the airport. I went in casual clothes that were as androgynous as I could get so that airport security wouldn't be a problem. The moment we passed through security though I dragged Julie into a bathroom.