A Boiled Frog Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

After a nap by all three of us, I got some alone time with Lisa. I had woken up, found the other two asleep and snuck off to the shower. I was in the middle of washing my hair when the curtain pulled back and Lisa stepped in behind me.

"Let me do that for you," she offered, in a sultry tone.

"My ass is sore," I replied. "I don't know if I want you to touch me."

"Ah, baby, don't be bitter, you gave it up for a good cause."

"And what was that?"

"My pleasure," she said with a smirk. "Is there a better cause than that?"

"What about my pleasure?"

"That's what I am here for now."

She had taken over the shampooing of my hair and was pulling on my scalp. The strain on my roots was relaxing as a massage. I turned around and faced her. With her hands up in my air, her luscious orbs were dangling provocatively in front of me, swaying this way and that with her movements. I reached out mouth first and latched onto one of her nipples, sucking it hard and pulling as much as possible into my mouth.

"I thought I said I was here for your pleasure, not mine," she stammered.

I let go of the tit and said, "That was very pleasurable for me. I love suckling on breasts, and yours are my favorite pair."

"You, charmer, you," she said as she thrust a breast toward my mouth, rubbing it across my face until I latched on. I continued to nuzzle and suck while she did my hair. After a few minutes, she ordered me to rinse and then pulled my head back to her other breast after she grabbed the conditioner. I suckled again and she massaged it through my hair, using my right hand to reach between her legs and start probing for her clit. She spread her legs wider to give me access and I rubbed and she did. I felt her climax on the horizon. Just as she was about to buck and cum when she pulled me away and said, "rinse."

While I was rinsing I felt her hand grab my boner and stroke it, getting it lathered up. The other hand, all soaped up, entered my sore asshole and started wiggling around. I just closed my eyes under the stream of the water and relaxed, letting her violate me as she wanted. She hit my prostrate and my knees buckled. She let go off my penis and grabbed my waist to keep me from slipping to my knees. Holding me there, she continued to assault my prostate as I groaned. She really was a strong woman. I felt the precum flow and wash away. I begged enough and she relented, turning me around and kissing me hard before pulling my cock into her pussy. I was standing as she lowered herself onto me. I pushed up against the side and jackhammered my way to release.

"Let me clean myself up," Lisa said. "Go wake Julie, I'm ready for some food."

Leaving the bathroom refreshed yet sated sexually, I saw Julie still asleep. I climbed into bed with her and lowered my face to her naked pussy, licking around the edges before diving in. She woke with a purr, like a pussy cat being rubbed.

"Mmmm," she gasped. "What a great way to wake up!"

I dove in with abandon until she climaxed. Lisa came out of the bathroom as Julie's screams began and started applauding at our performance. As Julie came down from her climax, she reached for my cock.

"Lisa took care of me in the shower," I interrupted. "Quickly, go get one yourself. I need food, I haven't really eaten anything in two days. The corset stays off today. I am going to pig out."

We gorged ourselves at the lunch buffet at a hotel restaurant before heading back and gorging ourselves with another threesome. After three climaxes, I was worn out, but the girls seemed to have kicked it into another gear. I was getting a double blowjob as they tried to wake my dick up for another round when I finally noticed the time.

"We got tickets to the Padres game," I said. "The game starts soon. We need to head out."

Both girls gave me a penetrating stare of unbelief. I was in the middle of a getting head and mentioning sports.

Julie was the first to respond. "I don't want to go. I don't want to leave the room tonight. Let's order room service and fuck."

"But it's the Reds playing the Padres," I whined. I also needed the break to recharge, I admitted to myself. These two had been focusing on me and while I was satiated, they were both still raring to go. I didn't think I could get it up again. "I know, why don't you two stay and play and I will go to the game alone."

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" Julie asked.

"I'm sure," I said. "Just keep Mr. Big put away."

"I don't need Mr. Big to turn Jules into a puddle of goo," Lisa bragged. "Don't stay out too late or I might steal her away from you." She winked at that remark, but it did strike home at my insecurities. Should I go to the game after all?

"You be nice," Julie shot back. "Or I will order Chris to fuck your sister. You know he listens to me."

I left the girls arguing to kiss and make up, which I was sure they would do. I decided I had a game to catch.

I got to the stadium and heard the National Anthem going as I got through the gates. I had dressed casual in my Cincinnati Red jersey, tight jeans and my Nikes. I didn't have time to fix my hair so I had put it in a ponytail. I did take the time to fix my makeup though. I wanted to make sure I passed.

I had purchased three seats a few sections down from third base and I didn't have time to scalp the other two so I just decided to eat the cost and sit alone. I took the middle seat of the three and focused on the opening pitches.

It was the middle of the third when I was interrupted. A tall muscular man about 30 was coming down the row staring at his ticket stub. He got to the seat right next to mine, said "Here it is" and sat down. I nonchalantly reached into my pocket and pulled out my tickets and verified that I was indeed sitting in the right seats. I was.

"Here it comes," I thought, wondering if I should confront the guy and tell him he was in my seat. But then the thought was maybe he just saw them empty and figured he could move to a better seat. I couldn't blame him there yet I remained tense and waited for the pick-up line.

I had to give him credit. He didn't speak for a whole inning before he looked over at me and said, "I'm Adam. I see you are a Reds fan, too. Not many of us here in San Diego."

It wasn't really a pick-up line so I decided I could be cordial. "I'm not from here," I said. "I'm on vacation."

"And you are here alone?" he said. "I see you are engaged. The fiancé getting popcorn?"

"Back at the hotel," I replied without thinking. "Not really a baseball fan."

"He left you alone?" Adam queried. "If you were my girl, I would do whatever you wanted."

I nodded and grunted. Maybe if I didn't talk, he would leave me to enjoy the game.

His silence lasted for only a couple of pitches.

"How long are you in town for?"

I decided to move up my departure date figuring it was the easiest way to get him to shut up.

"Oh, we fly out in the morning," I replied. "I just wanted to catch a game before we head home."

"That's a shame," he said. "There are some great clubs that are worth hitting up here. You have to see some of them before you leave. Maybe after the game I could show you one or two."

"My fiancé will be waiting for me," I said. "I told him I would meet up with him right after the game."

"He can come, too," he said. "I'm not trying to pick you up. Just show you a good time."

"I'll check with him and we'll see," I compromised, hopefully finally getting this guy to shut up and let me watch the game. But it was to no avail, he kept wanting to talk -- asking me all kinds of questions about my name, where I was from, etc. etc. I lied through my teeth and wished I had confronted him when he had first sat down.

Because I was annoyed with him I did say yes when the beer vendors came by selling beer. I admit, I did feel a little guilty. It was the first time I let a guy buy me a drink and I felt false for him thinking I was a girl. He never would have done it if I was Chris. I justified it by thinking I would get some reimbursement for the seat he had stolen.

But by the seventh-inning stretch, I couldn't take it anymore. I excused myself to the ladies' room and that's when disaster hit. I had finally made it through the line to the bathroom and was coming out when I ran face to face with the Hispanic lady from the Gossip Grill. She took one look at me and said to her friend, but loud enough for me to hear, "Hey, that's him. Let me get a picture." She then started rummaging through her hand bag looking for her phone.

I panicked and turned and ran. I dashed through the crowd with my hands blocking my face, heading for the nearest exit. Her friend had gotten off a quick shot, but I didn't know how good of a picture it was. I vowed never again to expose myself like I had at the Gossip Grill. I didn't know if I could take the embarrassment of my picture hitting the web.

I asked the Uber driver to turn on the game. The Red's first baseman Joey Votto hit a homer in the 8th to give the Reds the victory. And I missed it.

Both girls were asleep when I got back to the room so I slipped between them without waking them and nodded off to sleep. Talk about a train wreck of a night.

Chapter 10

Monday had been declared Beach Day and Julie put on a ban on sex until after some sun. After breakfast, we back to the room to put on our bikinis. We decided to change one at a time and I went first with the tiny bikini and got a standing ovation from the girls when I came out of the bathroom.

"I can't believe how good you look," Lisa said. "It's just not natural."

Julie went next and I nearly lost it. I have seen Julie naked several thousand times in my life and have seen her in skimpy bikinis but the one piece she came out in stirred my loins something fierce. It was a one-piece micro-bikini that went from a thong to two thin cords that raced up to her nipples, barely covered them before tying behind her neck. She must have had less than two square inches of fabric total in that outfit. Julie took one look at me and laughed.

"That swimsuit won't do," she said.

I looked down and my dick had turned into a raging hard-on and half of it was sticking out of the top of my bikini. I blushed red.

"I have to change," I said. "If you are going to wear that, I'm going to be hard for sure."

I went and switched into the boy shorts. That would cover me up more.

Lisa came out next in a standard string bikini. It looked lovely on her despite her hands over her breasts. It was bright red and when she turned around the Cincinnati Reds was typed right across the ass. I laughed and she turned around again. This time I could see the C logo displayed proudly on her chest.

"What do you think?" she said.

"It's perfect."

"I just want you to know that I am yours," she pronounced.

We went to the beach, enjoyed some sun, and getting gawked at. With the way the girls were dressed, I was a wallflower, but despite the hard-on, no one gave me a second look that I saw and suspected I was a guy. Several guys tried to pick up my ladies, only to be shot down repeatedly. After some sun and dinner, we retreated to the room for more sex -- this time I experienced the joy of having my balls sucked on by Julie as I plowed into Lisa. It was late before we finally turned in exhausted.

I had rented jet-skis for Tuesday morning and we wore ourselves out fighting the waves before catching a flight home that night. It had been a weekend of fun, sun and sex -- a great combination.

I had made love to each of my women singly and together at least once a day so I was looking forward to some recovery time when we got home. I know they spent some time alone together, but they never excluded me and I always seemed to be the focus of any threesome. It was magical.

On the plane flight home, I expressed extreme nervousness to Lisa about meeting Emily tomorrow. I told her I had an appointment in the morning with Andre to fix my hair and makeup because I wanted to look my best. With some cajoling, she finally got me to agree to stop by her office first thing in the morning for a saline infusion. She said if I was going to look my best, that had to include my full C cups.

I woke up early and dressed in business casual, nothing overtly sexy but I wanted to impress so I went with corset, stockings and high heels. I needed my sister to think I was serious about this and not to judge me poorly. I got more and more nervous throughout the day as the clock slowly ticked closer to her showing up.

It got worse once I arrived at the airport. Beads of sweat started to appear everywhere as I sat waiting for her flight to arrive. "This shit just got real," I thought. "What would my sister say?" I got up and started to pace. I couldn't sit still any more. Twice I felt my knees start to buckle as I imagined seeing disgust on her face. Would she even recognize me?

My hands were starting to shake. I was biting my lip. I turned and walked to the door and reached to open it and bolt, when I heard over the intercom the announcement of her flight's baggage carrousel number. It stiffened me and I turned around. She would still love me, wouldn't she? She had always told me so.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her. She was looking around for me. Her eyes swept over me and kept going. She didn't recognize me. I couldn't blame her for that. I didn't recognize Chris anymore when I looked in the mirror. All I saw was Tina. I steeled myself, ran my hands down my side straightening my skirt, and walked towards her.

My mouth immediately dried up. I couldn't speak. She saw me approaching and I could still see no recognition in her eyes. I stopped before her. She furled her forehead, and then almost as in slow motion, I saw her look into my eyes. I saw the recognition come forth. She gasped in shock.

I finally got words to come out, even if it was only a raspy whisper.

"Hello, Emily."