A Boiled Frog Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
627 Followers

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Remember, I am in charge," I demanded.

"Yes, you are in charge. What's going on?"

I responded with a shush. I then started to unbutton her jeans and her eyes widened in surprise. "Here?" she asked.

"What did I say?" I replied. "No talking."

She smirked at this but remained quiet as I slid her jeans down to her ankles and had her panties follow. Then I turned her around facing the toilet and with a hand on her back bent her over. I slowly massaged her butthole with one hand as I opened the lube I had in my pocket and started to spread it over her asshole.

"What are you doing?" she questioned.

I smacked her bottom hard. Something I had never done.

"I said be quiet, dear."

She quieted and let me go to work. I had the smallest butt plug I could find, it was little bigger than my finger and I worked it into her. Despite its small size, Julie gasped as I slid it as the wider base plopped into position.

"Now pull up your underwear and let's go."

"You expect me to wear this on the flight?"

"Absolutely. Who's in charge?"

She actually blushed and smiled. "You are, Tina."

Chapter 7

We went through the airport, boarded the plane, flew to San Diego, debarked, got our luggage, got a rental car, went to the hotel, and checked in. The entire time it was like I was with a different person. I found it hard to believe that a butt plug could bring this much of a change. It was like someone had flipped a switch on my wife and replaced her with someone else. She had told me she had been Lisa's submissive pet and I had never truly believed her until now. It was like being with a stranger, she was so docile -- nothing like my Julie.

When we got to the hotel room and closed the door, I turned to face her. We hadn't really talked since the first anal attempt on Sunday. She had fled rather than talk it out with me. I guessed we both sucked at communication. That needed to stop and with the way she was acting, so docile and undemanding, I felt like we were on an even playing field for once.

"Love, we need to talk," I began.

"Okay," Jules said.

"First, I cannot stress this enough. I love you so much. I want to be with you more than anything. I became Tina to make you happy. I enjoy being Tina but I mainly enjoy it because I see the joy it brings you. Now, I like Lisa -- a whole lot, feelings have developed there, but I love you."

"I love you too, Chris."

"Now Sunday, I didn't admit to you that my favorite time had been with you and you got all upset. I am sorry about that. Because, I wasn't true to myself either during that conversation."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean my favorite time is anytime I am with you. I love being with you, doing normal things. Sex, while important, is a temporary pleasure, in the long run it's nothing to the joy I get by just being in your presence. I love doing things with you -- even shopping -- and I am crazy about being married to you. That is more important than any sexual high I get from playing out a fantasy or two."

I felt some of her confidence return. I could see her body morph in front of me as she stood more erect and some of her meekness disappeared. I saw my familiar Julie reassert herself.

"I'm sorry too. I have been feeling a little jealous lately. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love seeing you screw Lisa and I want to see you take her little sister too, but when you told me Lisa was better than me, it hurt."

"Now wait a minute," I replied. "I never said Lisa was better than you. I said that experience was one of my favorites that I have had. I think it would have been just as good with you or anyone else. It made me feel so manly taking her ass. It was naughty and dirty and made me feel in charge, like she was mine to pleasure myself with. And the fact that she is so much bigger than me, it made me feel like a superhero. That's what I liked about it."

She giggled. "Well, you are my superhero. I liked how you have changed from the mild-mannered Chris Adams into the amazing super-sexy Tina Nicole Adams."

I laughed at that with her.

"I do too. But I have a confession to make."

She looked on expectantly.

"Dee took me to a massage parlor last night and after I watched her get it on with her masseuse, I let mine give me a happy ending."

I expected jealously but got none.

"Was she cute?" Julie asked.

"Actually, it was a he."

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Ooooo, details,"

I explained the situation and how I let it happen. I even explained about how I pretended it was her or Lisa or Dee stroking me off instead of a guy.

"Do you want to do it again?" she said. "Or do you want to stroke Mark? It's only fair that you return the favor."

"No, I don't," I said. "I might have liked it, but I am not interested in going there. I don't want to take the chance that anything will get in between me and you."

"It won't, and I won't pressure you. I just want to see it. But, like I said before, I will let you continue at your own pace from now on. Just know that I absolutely adore Tina."

"And she adores you too. Now turn around and drop those panties, missy. I need to inspect my work."

She did and I pulled out the plug and saw her small gape. I inserted one finger and then a second and maneuvered them around. It was hot and warm and heavenly all wrapped up in one. I couldn't wait to get my dick inside her.

But, self-control is what Lisa said I needed. I got out the next bigger butt plug and lubed it up and slid it in. This one was wider than the first one but went in a lot easier. Once it was in, I smacked her ass again and told her to go shower and change into something sexy cause I was taking her to dinner.

Dinner was excellent and with the new plug Julie quickly reverted back to her unrecognizable self, meek in demeanor and eager to please. Could that be all it took? If so, what would it be like for me? I remembered my one day of wearing a butt plug and I couldn't think straight. It had been hard to concentrate on anything but my ass. It had been a constant reminder that someone else had control of me. Had I been as submissive as Julie was? I wasn't sure but I didn't think so. What if was another guy doing that to me? I shivered as I thought of Mark or Billy plowing into me from behind using all the force of their muscular bodies. I would lose all control. I couldn't let that happen.

After dinner, I made her dance with me a few times before she begged me to take her back to the hotel and take her. She promised she was ready to please me. Again, so un-Julie like. No demands, just begging.

When we entered the room, the clothes flew off and we kissed and made out like teenagers. When we were finally nude, I entered her. Her pussy was tight as ever with the plug still up her ass and she screamed with pleasure. I came quickly and pulled out and she dove at my cock, using her mouth to keep it hard. After a few minutes, I pulled away and turned her over. Wriggling the plug out, I saw a beautiful gape, one I knew my dick would fit in.

I almost rushed it as I was eager to dive right in. But I reminded myself about Sunday and wanted to make sure this was as pleasant as I could make it. I poured lube directly into the gape, using three fingers inside to spread it around. Then I poured more on my cock and told Julie to climb on.

She straddled me, and with a huge smile, sighed as my head slipped into her.

"Take your time, honey. Go as slow as you need to. If we can't get this done tonight, we are going to keep at it all trip until we get it right."

"Oh, this is getting done tonight. And we can keep going all night. I am going to be your butt slut, baby. This is going to be your new favorite hole. Lisa's ass is a thing of the past."

"Are you mad at me for inviting Lisa on this trip?"

"No, I just need to reclaim my place as your number one fuck toy." With that, she eased herself down my shaft. Her ass was a fiery furnace, so tight and warm and I almost passed out from pure pleasure. My mouth hung open and I panted with pleasure as her hips moved up and down. My moaning seemed to bring tears of joy to her face as she bottomed out. And that's when the fun really began.

Chapter 8

My elaborate plans for the trip went out the window on the next day as Julie took command. She wanted me to go 'round the world' and cum in each of her holes. Who wants to argue with that? That was way better than my plan of Sea World. We spent the entire day in bed, leaving only for a quick bite for "dunch" before heading back up to the room for more debauchery.

I woke up Saturday morning with Julie reclaiming control. I found my hands tied together with nylons behind my back and my legs had been spread apart and make-shifted tied to the underside of the bed with one of her spandex leggings cut in half.

When I started to wriggle free, Julie appeared out of the bathroom. She was dressed in heels, corset, garter belt and a strap-on. She announced it was her turn to go 'round the world' on me. She climbed up on the bed and scooched in between me and the headboard before thrusting her dildo right at my lips.

I kept my mouth closed for a second but then she began begging. "Come on Tina, open wide. I got a present for you. I know you are going to like it."

Reluctantly, I eased open my mouth and let her slide the fat dildo between my lips. She kept up with minute thrusts of her pelvic as she inched it further and further into my mouth.

"That's it, baby," she cooed. "Suck my cock. Please me. Be my little cocksucker. Open up that throat. I'm going to split you in two."

The dirty talk continued as she inched the strap-on further into my mouth. She kept working it in and pulling out until she hit my gag reflex. Then, she pulled back a hair to give me a breather, but she didn't pull out of my mouth. After a minute or so, she restarted her ministrations, feeding me her cock. I gagged again and coughed and she pulled completely off until my coughing fit subsided.

Once I calmed down again, she stuck the dildo back to my lips. I opened my mouth and said, "Seriously," but that's all I got out before she had worked her way back in.

"That's it, baby," she exclaimed. "Suck me until I burst. You are doing so good. I won't stop until you get it all down. Kiss my clitty."

I barreled through and started breathing through my nose. I could tell the dildo she had used was a hair bigger than I was. "That's my Julie," I thought. "Always has to be top dog."

I finally got in enough to satisfy her and she pulled out and kissed me, despite the streams of saliva flowing down my chin and cheek. She then moved down to my rear where she started kneading my ass with one hand and she poured lube all over my back side.

I knew what was coming and tried to relax. I was able to relax enough that she slipped in pretty easily. It was as uncomfortable as I remembered, not too much pain, but enough to make it unpleasant. But as she ratcheted up her pace, the pain disappeared to be replaced with exquisite pleasure. Despite not wanting to, I began to beg with cries of "faster" and "harder" and "yes, baby."

Julie was a workout queen and kept up a relentless pace with no pause in the process. I felt my climax building and then she made an angle adjustment and hit my prostate. The wave of pleasure rippled through my body and caused me to black out as semen spewed out all over the bed.

I awoke to being untied, rolled over, and Julie rubbing my cock for it to rise again. I wasn't sure I could get it up again when I glanced at the time.

"Julie, we need to go," I said. "Lisa's plane lands in less than an hour. We need to go get her."

She sighed and agreed. We picked up Lisa, who had her own agenda, and took charge. She dragged us to a boutique swim shop where all we all got new bikinis. Since I didn't have any swimwear other than my awful tanning one back in Chicago, I ended up with three suits, a classic bikini which I didn't see how it could hide my penis, a one-piece with a hole cut out that would show my flat stomach and all of my back side, and a boy shorts bottom with a lacy see-through wrap that exposed both of my shoulders.

We went back to the hotel and dolled up for the night off. Lisa and Julie had made me put my corset back on after we bought the swimwear and they pulled it extra tight and I was having trouble breathing. I swear they got it down at least three inches further than I had ever had it before. Between that, the pencil skirt which limited my movement and the four-inch heels they picked out for me, I was having a challenging time moving around.

They dragged me down to a restaurant called the Gossip Grill, which was supposed to have a decent night life. We got there just as the restaurant portion was closing down and was barely able to order dinner. The food was good but I had no room for it with this blasted corset as tight as it was, especially sitting down. My stomach was all cramped up.

We order drinks and I got a Clitty Clitty Bang Bang. Since I had no food in me really -- I hadn't eaten all day -- the rye went straight to my head. By the third one, I was having a hard time paying attention to the conversation.

Julie dragged me on the dance floor but after the first dance I begged off and told her to dance with Lisa. She shrugged and the two of them started to move together. They looked so sexy as they danced close. I watched for a while and then had to pee so I went and stood in the lengthy line waiting for the bathroom. A slow song came on and I looked over and saw Lisa had her arms in the 'boy' position and Julie's head was resting on her shoulder. Lisa bent over and kissed first her forehead and then moved down to her lips. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy, but then realized I wished it was me in Lisa's arms and not Julie. Maybe I was okay with the two of them together after all. Lisa, it seemed, had pierced our inner circle. I was a little irritated at being left out, but confident that if I walked up to them, they would include me.

Someone came out of the bathroom and the line shuffled forward. The urge to pee was growing and I realized there was one more thing that I wished I was a guy for -- no lines for the toilet. "Wait a minute," I thought. "I can use the men's bathroom. What the heck am I waiting for."

I glanced at the men's door with no line. There were a few guys interspersed in the bar but very few. It was 95 percent female as it advertised as a women's bar. I said to myself, "screw it," and left the line and headed for the men's room.

I walked in a little apprehensively, but there was no men present. There was a good looking but big-boned Hispanic girl with a crew cut washing her hands though. I shuffled forward and she looked up at me appraisingly.

She licked her lips and said, "Hey, Chica, you ain't no dyke. I think you ended up in the wrong place. Or did you come in looking for me?"

I was too drunk and too irritated to argue. I replied, "You wish."

Her eyebrows lifted in surprise but continued to climb as I headed for the urinal. I rolled the pencil skirt up enough to get to my thong and moved it aside. I then laid my pounding head on the wall in front of me and let gravity and nature take care of the rest.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed as the noise of my stream hit the bottom of the urinal. "You're a dude. I never would have guessed. You pass well." I lifted my head and looked at her and she was bouncing up and down with joy. What was I in for? Why did she look so excited? "Andrea will never believe this." With that statement, she turned and fled the bathroom.

"What have I done?" I thought. "I need to get out of here."

I quickly tucked myself away, washed my hands and went back to our table. Julie and Lisa were just coming off the dance floor. I saw over their shoulder the Mexican dyke approaching a table with six or seven other girls, some of them pretty rough looking, and she went up to one and was whispering in her ear, while pointing over towards me.

The girls looked to be on a high and when I said, "I need to get out of here," disappointment spread across both of their faces. They looked at me and said the night was just getting started. I replied back that I wasn't feeling well and had just been outed. I had already hit the Uber app, and was going back to the hotel.

I could tell neither girl wanted to leave so I told them I was okay if they wanted to stay and dance.

"I really need sleep," I pointed out. "Julie wore me out earlier. I will see you guys back at the hotel, just don't pick up any strange."

They laughed at that and said, "You either." I left them and headed back for some much-needed rest. I realized I had cum seven times in the last 30 hours while only eating one meal. No wonder I was worn down.

I woke up the next morning to the rhythmic thumping of flesh pounding together. I laid there with a throbbing headache trying to determine the sound without opening my eyes. It sounded like someone was getting fucked and it wasn't me. Had the girls brought home a guy despite my desires?

I finally rolled over and opened my eyes. The sight was jarring. Lisa had Julie with her face planted on the bed, her knees tucked up under her and she was slamming a large black strap-on dildo right into Julie's ass. The rhythmic slapping was her thighs slamming into Julie's butt cheeks. In Lisa's right hand she held a leash that went to a choker on Julie's neck. I looked at Julie and she looked out of it. Tears ran from her eyes to the bed sheets as she was being relentless pummeled. With each thrust, I could also see Lisa tugging on a second chain that disappeared under Julie. I assumed since it split into two, it was attached to her nipples.

"What the hell are you doing?" I managed to croak out.

Lisa looked over at me and smiled.

"I'm teaching this bitch a lesson," she smirked. "I begged and begged for her ass back in college and she always refused. Now I'm making up for lost time."

"Lisa, stop," I replied.

She looked at me in confusion.

"I mean it," I said. "I said, Stop!"

She slowed down but kept the thrusting up while I glared at her. Finally, after about five seconds, she finally pulled out. I looked at the black dildo glistening with lube and ass juice. It was an eight-incher, about an inch longer than me and about an inch wider as well. Julie just laid there like a limp rag, her asshole gaped wide open, breathing hard.

"I'm not okay with this," I replied. "We need to come up with some ground rules."

Lisa's lips pursed together. I could see her temper rising. "Like what?" she spurted out tersely.

"Well, for one thing, I don't want anything larger than me in Julie. I don't want her stretched out. I like her nice and tight. The same goes for you, if that's okay. I want to continue enjoying sex at its best with both of you."

Lisa nodded thoughtfully.

"I guess I can see that," she mused. "I wouldn't want to lessen your fun." She slowly shuffled towards me on the bed. "That means one thing though."

"What's that?"

"This thing is only good for one hole now," Lisa contemplated.

I groggily replied, "What do you mean?"

Lisa leapt at me with a flying tackle, landing on me and tearing at my panties. I struggled back but she was clearly in the advantage. Julie stared at us with glazed eyes, almost like she was drugged.

"I mean, there is only one hole to stretch out that you can't fuck, and I mean to have it," Lisa mock growled. "Gimme 'dat ass!"

I fought back half-heartedly for a minute but once Lisa's lubed finger entered me, I stopped the fighting and accepted the inevitable. I laid out and offered myself up as the sacrifice I was. I turned to face Julie and as Lisa took up her pounding.

Julie whispered out to me as she closed her eyes and fell to sleep. "I love you, my superhero. You saved me."

noobdude
noobdude
627 Followers