All Comments on 'A Brother's Best Friend'

by silverroses

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
RAPE ! ! ! !

We have read this piece of fiction and are ever glad it is just fiction. If this is a series, which we hope it isn't, Sarah should go to the police and report a RAPE CHARGE against Sam. Sam is 23 and Sarah is 17, besides, Sam had to whip Sarah into submission and use those ugly clamps on her before she would have anything to do with him. Once her husband returns, she should tell him what has happened. Sarah, we are very sorry for this type of inconsiderent action. To the Author: Please do no write anything else like this and post it here.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
liked this a lot

This kind of rape really turns me on. When reading in the BDSM section this is what I expect to find. Rather mild compared to many submissions. But good to not write out of ones comfort level. Thank you

xbox15241xbox15241about 20 years ago
Not my kind of story, but...

Even though I'm not really into this kind of stuff, I really liked your story. It was very well-written and it also had excellent content. However, I do have a problem with this story, and that is, no physical descriptions. What do these people look like? Is she/he short or tall? Blonde haired? Brown haired? What? You should have included at least some physical descriptions in your story; not just "She looked like she could have been in Playboy."

Also, what motivated this guy to force himself on her? Did she reject him when he asked her out on a date? Did he have some long-hidden desire bubbling under the surface? It just seemed a little too cut and dry for me. Still, despite all of that, your story was pretty good.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Counter-rape

I would normally rate this story between three and four. The dialogue and description were reasonable, although I have to admit the rape wasn't really my thing.

But I gave it a five in order to balance the comment entitled "RAPE!". For one thing, Laura and Lisa clearly hadn't read the story, and are therefore unqualified to offer comment at all. Sarah is 18, not 17 (and why does that matter anyway?), and has a brother, not a husband, whom she should perhaps report this to.

If you don't like it, don't read it. This is a work of fiction--"Fic-shun". Get it? Did Laura and Lisa also apologize to Alice for the depradations she suffered at the hands of the characters down the rabbit-hole? Sheesh--Get a grip, girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hmmmm.........

Though I don't agree with rape in any form, I do like this work of fiction. I think some of the other comments here went too much into the suppossed reality of it all. I thought it was very well written.

TheNightTheNightalmost 20 years ago
Nice

I don't normally comment, but the other comments urged me to write this. First off, the story was nicely written although it was lacking some descriptions and such. But for a quick story it worked very nicely.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hmm

First of all i think "rape" is very exciting if it is with some one that you trust. second of all in respose to laura and lisa's comment, if they had read the story they would have realized that the girl is not 17 but 18 and that ryan is not infact her husband but her brother. If you are going to comment a story on how "outrages" is is please take the time to read it and not make assumtions. I liked your story it was quite exciting please keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I really liked it. I laughed at some of the comments though! Like the two Bi Sisters who critisized it... for starters why are these two Bi sisters reading erotic literature together? Should they perhaps be looking at the incest section rather than bdsm?

Also, the man who said that you should have described the characters height etc. Why? I'm able to form my own idea of what they looked like .. you did just fine. One thing that i would have liked expanding was why she knew there was equipment in the basement... and what was that equipment doing there in the first place?

Silkie ButterflySilkie Butterflyover 17 years ago
Nicely done

Rape? I dunno how people can manifest rape from this. You cannot rape the willing. Now had she said..no don't, please don't and absolutely hated it...that would be rape.

Borderline Rape..ok maybe. Perhaps it started out in that direction but the final result was not rape. For the sisters...perhaps if they read the story they would also have found out among the obvious that others have posted, that in the end he told her he loved her, she showed signs of loving him and both were very happy. She even asked him to PLEASE NOT STOP during the act of intercourse so why in the hell would she want to report this?

For one I really despise critics who cannot put anything positive or have nothing good to say. Why post on a story you chose to read if all you are going to do is flame the author. Authors take a lot of time and a lot of guts to post their creation and this should be respected first and foremost.

While at times some criticism is necessary to help that author be the best he or she can be, it is only respectful to also point out some good things in the story as well. A wise man once said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I agree.

Personally I think for a short but sweet story this author had a wonderful idea and it went well together. I appreciate the author taking the time to put her ideas into words and share with the community and I encourage her to continue to write.

I don't have any criticisms persey, however I would like to encourage the author to lengthen the stories a bit. Perhaps painting her audience a picture of the scenario more in depth. I agree with one of the posts here that recommended telling your audience why she knew about the basement. Perhaps maybe even go into some more detail on how well she knew her partner too. Did she have a crush on him? Was he someone she had fantasized about being with? Give them some background on the characters to really set the scene.

I would definately love to see more adventures in store for Sarah and Sam and I think you have a wonderful gift and look forward to watching that creativity blossom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
decent

i think the story was really good for how short it was but some of the story was under developed, but other than that it was major cool. And please don't pay any of the negative comments any attention they act like this is not a story of fiction, they knew what was going to happen when they started reading it so if they didn't like why in the hell would they keep reading if they weren'tinto that kind of fantasy or story line!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very nice!

I thought it was well done. A tad short, but well done! Don't listen to the sisters. They obvoisouly have not a clue. Those of us into this kind of thing all thought it was great! Oh yeah and sisters she was 18, read it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What happened?

The story started out pretty good but somewhere along the line it became all gentle and mushy, what happened? Just when I was getting into the whole roughness of it the story took a strange turn into vanilllaville.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
huh?

Yeah, I was going along with the story, and it was pretty hot, and then suddenly there were "I love you"s and gentle lovemaking. Which is great. But really not where the story seemed to be going. I felt a little ripped-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
eeehh

not where i was expecting it to go

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brother's Deviant Acquaintance

first of all, lemme say your story was total hedonistic, sadomascistic mastubatory fantasy, with not a single trace of anything remotely resembling reality to it. Your title was all wrong, as the protagonist (?) in your story was DEFINITELY not the girl's brother's "best friend" In fact, i'd have to say he was pretty damn'ed mentally warped and demented! No teenaged girl in her right might would have found that young boy to be a desirable sexual partner, nor would she have sought to engage in a relationship with him, after he'd bullied and raped her. He'd be damn'ed lucky if the girl's brother didn't turn around and kick the ever living unholy crap out of him and or counsel his sister to file criminal charges against her rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Random comment

Okay, you were doing pretty good there, until the sex part ... I love stories about the taking of innocence but if she was in pain and he knew it and then suddenly she's having multiple orgasms, well, that is a bit far fetched. If, however, you went into how he made it up to her after their first time, like getting her off with a toy or his mouth or something, that would definitely work. I have lots of fantasy's about this, so I thought it was fun and lots of girls would go for their brother's best friend and probably trust him enough to at least wonder what would happen in the basement, and possibly go with the flow, so that does have a certain reality to it. As for the BDSM angle, you seem new at this, but keep going, you have a good start. The other commenter had a point about the title though, I figured it was going to be about a sex toy that the brother owned that was going to be a "brother's best friend".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story

Let's bash the annoying poeple shall we. 2nd above me, You fucked up your spelling and stop bitching, don't readthe damn story if that is all you intend to do. Next, hey bi sister's go fuck each other some more. I have seen your weak ass comments on other storie's and have come to the conclusion that you are both either retarded or simply can not read at all. Nobody cares about your opinion, especially since you sound like fucking dumbass whore's. You never got the storie's you bitch about right in the past and it is doubtful that you will ever be able to stop sniffing one anthor's rancid pussie's long enough to in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ah

and yes, I am aware I just misspelled myself, but at least I do not cry like a bitch about thing's make me cry. ooo dirty bdsm story, bad mean man HA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vote NO for the bi sister's

You 2 cunt licking whore's are a joke. Now run along and suck daddy and mommie's dick some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous