A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Pam said, in a surprised tone with a little concern thrown in.

"I must be going, it's almost 10:30. I need to get back to the office. Have another cup of coffee or walk around a little. When you're done, I'll see you at the office and escort you to your cabin. It was very nice meeting and sitting with you two. See you in a little while."

Pam said, "Same here, Renee ... au revoir."

Renee turned around, and said with pleasant approval, "Bien ... tres bien, Pamela, au revoir," then turned and walked out.

Bob leaned back in his chair and smugly said, "Problem solved. If you don't want to see naked old people, you can hang around the village all week."

Pam pouted, sucked her teeth with her tongue, making a "tsk" sound and said, "Shut up! Let's have another cup of coffee and walk around after we get to our cabin."

While checking in, Renee informed them that their cabin was off the "A" road, which would be straight out the office door and the road that runs to the left. She also informed them that their cabin was on the "clothing optional" end of the lake. Road "B" led to the strictly nudist end. She then said that the Pavilion was down the access road looking straight from the office door, and only walking distance from their cabin using the beach. While telling them all this, Renee was pointing it all out on a huge map hanging on the wall. "I'll show you when we get to your cabin. Ready to head out?"

They got in their car and Renee jumped in a rickety old Jeep and said, "Follow me".

On the map, it looked to Pam like there were just three cabins, far enough apart to have some privacy, but close enough to socialize. The turn off to their cabin was about a quarter mile from the village. Road # 4, which headed in the direction of the lake, was their road. Renee pulled in front of the center cabin.

"Here we are," said Renee, indicating what would be their cabin by raising her arm towards the center one. As they were getting out of the car, a diminutive, elderly man approached, smiling and wearing a European style bathing suit, which emphasized his average sized cock and balls. With a huge smile and a not so slight British accent, said, "Hello Renee. These our new neighbors?"

"Hi, Edmund. Yes, these are the Taber's, Pam and Bob. And this is Edmund, and this is his wife Margaret, coming out the door of their cabin ... The Allen's."

"Ed and Maggie is good enough. There's no formalities around here," said Edmund.

Margaret was a somewhat chubby woman, with a figure one would imagine a woman in her mid to late 60's would have after bearing children. She did have a pretty face, however.

Renee said, "I need to get back to the office, and they need to unpack their car, Edmund. Oh, by the way, the showers and restrooms are a short walk down that foot path over there ... It's signed, and also leads directly to the beach." Renee pointed to a particular path. "Enjoy your stay," as she jumped in her Jeep and left.

Edmund started heading towards his cabin and said, "I'll leave you two to get settled in. You have a very lovely young wife there, Bob. I'm not sure I'll be able to control myself, so you better not let her out of your sight," he said, as he gave a lurid giggle. "Perhaps later on you could join us in our afternoon tea?"

"Once we have everything where it belongs, we were planning on walking around to get a look at the surroundings. But thank you anyway, maybe another time," Pam responded.

"Suit yourself. You have an open invitation," said Edmund as he continued to his cabin.

"Did you see how that old coot was looking at you? I thought he was going to jump you right there," said Bob, with a knowing smirk.

"I saw that," said Pam. "So much for the hard core nudists not being interested in sex with strangers."

Bob laughed, as they began unloading their car.

Pam and Bob were both quite pleased with the cabin. It was adequate for two people, with an open front room and full kitchen combination, a small breakfast table, with a few very old living room chairs, and a walled bedroom with a door. It was your typical, small mountain cabin; Americana style, with a heavy European influence.

"This place is just as immaculate as the restaurant. I'm very impressed," Pam said, excitedly.

"Better than I expected," Bob said, in a satisfied tone.

While Pam was finishing putting their belongings away, Bob said, "I'm gonna get into my swim trunks for our walk around the place. Are you gonna change too?"

"Yeah, I suppose I should. I don't want to look that much out of place, walking around in street clothes."

Bob came out of the bedroom in his trunks and a T-shirt and sat on one of the living room chairs, and smugly said, "I'll wait for you here. Be careful, the bedroom window has no curtains," he said, as he chuckled,

"Wonderful," said Pam sarcastically, as she sauntered into the bedroom.

Bob quietly chuckled and thought to himself, "This is truly going to be an entertaining week".

All of a sudden, Pam yelled, "Oh my God ... Bob, come here, hurry up!"

Bob hurried into the bedroom to find his wife peeking out the window, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Pam whispered, in an alarmed voice, "There's two men walking up the path, look!"

Bob looked out the window and said, "Yeah, so what? Look, they just turned onto another path. They're probably going to the restrooms."

"So what? They're completely naked!"

"What did you expect? This is a nude resort you booked us into ... Have you forgotten that?"

"I know, but you'd think they'd put on something to walk around ... jeepers."

"I'm betting they don't have anything to put on. This is a fucking nudist resort, Pam. Don't you freakin' get it?"

"Why was the ad so deceiving then? Why didn't it just say nudist resort, rather than "Clothing Optional"? Pam made air quotes while saying clothing optional.

"We went through all this at home. They weren't deceptive at all. If you want to wear clothes, you can! If you don't, you don't have to! It's fucking optional!" Lowering his tone, he calmly said, "Pam, everything's okay, but you need to accept the situation and make the best of what seems, right now, to be a bad situation. Just think of every old swinging dick you see as it being Charlie or Walter ... that should make things easier for you."

"You can be such a fucking insensitive wise-ass at times," Pam annoyingly said.

"Let's not get this vacation off to a bad start with an argument, okay? We're here and it is what it is. Whether this turns into a great vacation or a terrible one, is up to us. We have to decide how we're gonna handle this. These people are all hard-core nudists. They don't see the naked body in the same light that you do. To them, this is just like walking down Main Street fully clothed. Let's just have a good time, and go with the flow. Okay?"

"Oh, hard core nudists like our neighbor, Edmund?" Pam said sarcastically, then paused and said, "I'm sorry honey. You're right, I'm the reason we're here, and I'm not going to be the reason this vacation gets screwed up. I'll be fine, I promise," as she smiled that little girl smile of hers and gave him a big kiss. "Let's go check out this den of iniquity," she said, giggling.

They walked down the path towards the beach, hand in hand. Pam inwardly breathed a sigh of relief when she noticed just a few couples on the beach, all laying on blankets. All were naked and Pam tried not to take notice. She ran to the edge of the water, kicked some water at Bob, and said, "The water's chilly but it feels good ... come on down."

Bob met her at the shore as Pam said, "Wow! This lake is huge, and the water's crystal clear. This is beautiful. I almost can't see where the lake stops at the other end."

Bob was also impressed and surprised at the size of the lake. He noticed that the lake was more kidney shaped and much longer than it was wide. The people on the other end on the looked like very tiny stick figures. The lake was in fact huge and crystal clear, as Pam had stated.

"Beautiful," was all Bob could say. "Great choice, honey. You did great," he said, trying to instill some comfort and confidence back in his wife.

Pam gave him a proud smile, and said, "Thanks ... Renee said we could walk to the Pavilion right along the beach. Let's go check it out."

They began walking, with Bob on the water side. Each time they approached some naked sunbathers, Pam would casually look out at the water, as if she wasn't paying any attention to their state of nakedness, trying to appear blasé.

The sunbathers, however, especially the males, but a lot of the females as well, weren't as nonchalant. Once they saw Pam, in her new and rather tiny bikini, with her glistening blonde short, natural wavy hair, and her "All American" beautiful "Girl Next Door" look, she had their full attention. Their eyes slowly gravitated to her perfectly proportioned, 5'3" athletic body with her young firm 34C breasts bouncing as she walked. Eventually their gazes moved down to her firm round buttocks, outlined perfectly by her bathing suit, with each cheek moving in a vertical motion with each step. They were locked on like radar would be to its target, following her until a distance away.

After walking a short distance of maybe a quarter mile, the pavilion came into view. "There it is, Bob," Pam exclaimed with a little jump in her step, and pointing ahead like a child getting her first glimpse of the parade she had been waiting patiently for. "And look, there's a bunch of kayak's and row boats."

Pam's enthusiasm didn't go unnoticed by two men sitting where the beach met the beginning of the woods. The beach wasn't a wide beach, maybe 50' from water's edge to the tree line. These were the very same men that they saw walking up the trail near their cabin earlier. Bob saw them checking out his wife, and estimated their ages to be late 50's, early 60's. He suspected they might be homosexual, for some unknown reason when he first saw them. But seeing one of them grab and lightly massage his cock while whispering something to the other, as they undressed Pam with their eyes, he knew that wasn't the case.

Pam and Bob climbed the stairs, and entered the pavilion, which had about 15 naked couples sitting at tables. In a corner of the stage, was an elderly French man sitting on a stool with a small podium in front of him. He was playing an acoustic guitar and singing what sounded like French cafe music. He sang all the songs in French, but spoke and introduced each song in English with a heavy French accent.

Pam said to Bob, "I'm gonna get us a table. Why don't you go buy us a couple of Cokes ... there's a vending machine right over there."

"What, with all these naked old people around? I could never, Pamela," Bob said, in a teasing way with a smile.

"This is a freaking nude resort, Robert ... Have you forgotten that?" She then flashed that gorgeous smile of hers and giggled, smugly mimicking Bob's earlier statement. "Now go get me a Coke, I'm thirsty! The singer has a nice soothing voice, and I kinda like this music. I'd like to sit and listen for a little while."

"Good comeback, my darling," he replied, as he smiled and shook his head before heading to the Coke machine.

Pam selected a table with empty tables on either side of them. Bob returned with two Cokes and sat beside her.

Pam took a sip and said, "Thanks, nice and cold." After a few seconds, she leaned to Bob and whispered, "Bob, do you think the guitar player is wearing a bathing suit? I don't think he is."

Bob responded, "He's not wearing anything else ... so, probably not."

"This place is wild," Pam said, with a huge grin on her face.

"Kinda grows on ya, doesn't it?"

Pam gave out a loud hearty laugh, and then covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Oh jeepers, my loud laugh has everyone looking at us now."

"They've been staring at you since we came in. It wasn't the laugh ... trust me. When you're in a field of weeds, everyone notices the rosebud. Just like Emile said at the restaurant. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure that out. Drink your Coke and enjoy the music along with the attention," Bob said.

They sat there for a half hour or so, enjoying the music and the sight of old naked couples slow dancing. The singer then announced for his last song of the day he was going to sing a song that was a very popular French song about three years ago, and still was, called "Hier Encore," (Yesterday Yet). The audience applauded in approval. Before he began, he said, "And for our lovely young American couple, I will sing it in English after the original French version. Everyone looked at Pam and Bob, smiled and politely nodded.

Pam turned to Bob with a puzzled look on her face, and asked, "How does he know we're American?"

"We haven't been here half a day and you're already famous. Word travels fast around old people, I guess," Bob said, then chuckled.

As soon as the singer began to sing, the place went still and silent. When he was finished, the place erupted in loud exuberant applause. He smiled, nodded, and thanked the audience and then looked at Pam and said in French, "Pour vous, ma jolie petite fleur," (for you, my lovely little flower), then turned straight ahead and began singing.

After a few verses, Pam put her elbows on the table, cradled her chin in her hands and became lost in the song. After the singer finished, everyone applauded, including Pam. Pam, impulsively, let out a loud "Woohooo," which was a response unaccustomed to the company they were in. It caused everyone to glance at her.

The occupants of the pavilion began to leave, and Pam, still sitting, turned to Bob with tears running down her cheeks, and said, "What a sad and absolutely beautiful song that was."

"Yes, very nice," said Bob, as he thought to himself, "My beautiful wife ... you really do have a genuine compassion for the elderly that extends beyond the sexual aspect. You're also a beautiful person on the inside." Bob already knew that, but her reaction to this song, just made it all that more obvious to him.

Two years after this summer, the song would become a big hit in the U.S. sung by Roy Clark, called "Yesterday, When I Was Young" ... That's a story for another time though.

As they got back on the beach, Pam, once again, displayed that little girl excitement. With a spring in her feet, and an excited smile, she said, "Can we rent one of those kayaks and go for a ride on the lake?"

Bob said, "I don't think we'll have enough time today, honey. It is getting close to supper and we still need to find the restrooms and showers ... plus eat something. You do want to come back to the pavilion tonight and check out the entertainment, don't you? How does tomorrow sound for that kayak ride?"

"Yeah, okay. You're right. We do have all week, and if the entertainment tonight is anything like it was just now, I want to get a good seat. Let's head back to the cabin. Remind me to check the schedule Renee gave us so we'll know the time the music starts tonight."

They headed back to the cabin, checking out the old sunbathers and being checked out. Pam seemed a little more comfortable with the surroundings. She looked at everyone they came across without that shocked or frightened look on her face. They also noticed that a car was parked in front of the cabin on the other side of theirs. They assumed the people had checked in today, as they had.

They had a light meal and found the showers and restrooms. After their shower, Pam went into the bedroom. Bob sat around the cabin totally naked. Pam came out wearing an oversized T-shirt that just covered the cheeks of her behind, and not wearing a bra. When she moved, Bob noticed she was wearing a white pair of bikini panties.

"Nice ... very nice," said Bob. "Don't tease me, letting me think that's all you're wearing tonight."

"Hey, when in Rome ... Yep, this is it. You okay with it?"

"Am I okay with it? I'm ecstatic! And very pleased to see that you're getting with the program."

Pam grabbed a glass of iced tea and headed out to the front porch, and said, "I'm going to relax outside. I'll meet you out there once you decide how you're gonna dress for the night."

"I'll be out in a little while, I'm just gonna read up on the things that are on the schedule this week and what there is to do other than beaching and boat rides. I won't be long."

While sitting on the small porch, Pam noticed Edmund walking over, buck naked. "May I join you, love?" He then walked up on the porch and sat across from Pam.

"Uh, yes, sit down." Pam couldn't help but notice Edmund's average sized penis swinging from side to side, and his large ball sack that seemed proportionately larger than what it should be. She wondered, when in a naked state, how he didn't sit on them. Edmund seemed quite natural prancing around like that, and thought, "I guess Bob was right. Being naked is very natural and casual to them."

"You look positively smashing, me love. Will we be seeing you au naturel sometime soon? You have an absolutely stunning figure that is almost sinful to hide," Edmund said in a very sincere and non- fliting manner.

"I don't know ... maybe. We'll see how things go this week."

"Not to sound vulgar, but I haven't seen such a young, captivating, and stimulating woman such as yourself, in a very long time ... if ever. You're almost giving me a stiffy, something that hasn't happened in a very long time. I won't be the only one either, this week."

Pam blushed a little and her eyes glanced down at his crotch, and it appeared that he was becoming semi-erect. She began feeling a tingling sensation growing in her vaginal area, a feeling she had become all too familiar with. She looked back up into Edmund's face and saw that he was staring between her legs at her vagina, which was covered only by a thin pair of white panties, and thought, "Oh no, this can't be happening so soon into our vacation. Control yourself ... you took this vacation to get away with just Bob."

A few minutes later Bob came out of the cabin. He said hello to Edmund and saw that he was naked, with his old cock clearly on display. He then looked at Pam, smiled and said, "Hey, babe," then leaned against the porch banister.

"Hello, Bob. Call me Ed, and everyone calls my wife Maggie. I saw your lovely bride sitting alone, so I thought I'd pop over and say hello and admire her beauty for a bit," Edmund nonchalantly said.

Bob looked at Edmund's cock, grinned and said, "Yes, I can see that."

Edmund looked down at his penis laying between his legs, and said, "Oh, yeah, I'm happy to see that neither of you appear offended. This thing has a mind of its own still, at my age, and does what it wants to do when in close proximity to someone as young and stunning as Pamela here, in just panties". He got up and said, "I should be getting back. Maggie will be wondering if I'm in the woods somewhere shagging someone." He stepped off the porch as his loud laughter echoed off the trees.

Pam wasn't familiar with the meaning of some of the words Edmund used, and paid little attention to them.

"Old Ed seems like a rather healthy and spry old timer," Bob chuckled.

"I had nothing to do with him getting an erection, Bob ... I said or did nothing to provoke that, honest."

"Honey, you don't have to say or do anything, I must've told you that a million times. Just look at you, a T-shirt, no bra, and just panties on. Any healthy man would get hard looking at you, no matter what age. And, had you done anything to provoke him, as long as you were having fun and enjoying yourself, I'm fine with it. You should know that by now."

"Well, I'm not going to the pavilion naked, like everyone else will probably be, but I do want to somewhat fit in and figured this was a good compromise that I could feel comfortable with."