A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam could feel Jacques cock swell and encouraged him with, "Yes, give me all your old cum. I want to please you."

Jacques thrust hard and deep, held still and said, "Oh yes, I will, and you have ... Now, right now!" Jacques pumped his load into Pam strongly, and collapsed on top of her.

Bob could hear their heavy breathing and shot a tremendous load of his own all over the sand. He could also hear his heavy juices landing on the sand as he shot multiple streams of cum. He then leaned heavily against the stacked kayaks.

Jacques gave Pam a deep and passionate kiss, and said, "Oh Pamela, qui a ete magnifique . . . Merci." (That was magnificent, thank you). "I've never done this with someone from the resort before. When I saw you tonight, I was like a moth drawn to a flickering candle." He remained on top of Pam a few more minutes, catching his breath, then got up and said, "It is late, I must go now."

Pam cooed, "That was wonderful, Jacques. Good night . . . will we see you next Friday?"

"You will, and I can't wait to see your lovely face once more." He got up and said, "Bonne nuit, ma belle fleur" (good night my beautiful flower), and started towards the Pavilion. As he passed Bob, he said, "Bonne nuit, Monsieur Robert," then hastily disappeared into the night, without going in the Pavilion.

Pam got up and sauntered toward Bob. Bob pulled up his shorts and asked, "Do you want to go back to the Pavilion or the cabin"

"The cabin," Pam quietly said.

"Here's your clothes."

"I'm alright, I don't need them."

They then walked the beach towards the cabin. At the path to the cabin, Pam said, "I'd like to take a quick rinse off in the shower." They took the path to the restrooms and showers. Pam went into the ladies' shower and Bob went to take a pee. Bob waited for Pam and they walked to the cabin.

Pam went into the bedroom, saying, "I'm just gonna towel dry my hair."

Bob put on a small table lamp that lit up the cabin enough for Pam to see, and said, "I'll be on the porch." He took off his shorts, turned out the yellow porch light, and sat on one of the chairs. Pam came out shortly, still naked, and joined Bob, She noticed both neighboring cabins were in total darkness, then lovingly said, "I'm sorry, honey. I did not plan on something like that happening. Are you mad?"

"I expected this would more than likely happen eventually ... didn't you? And no, I'm not mad even a little. It was spontaneous, and very erotic. I jerked off and came watching you two."

"Um, I can honestly say, I didn't expect anything like this to happen, but I'm not sorry it did. Jacques was a fantastic lover."

"I can tell you were enjoying yourself and a few things he did to you. Does this mean the bathing suits stay in the cabin from now on ... Did he cum a lot? Do you have a lot of it still inside you?"

"I know . . . the way he was moving his penis inside me drove me right up a wall. It felt fantastic! It was like nothing I've ever felt before. Even better than Walter's long, fat cock. I came almost immediately once he started swirling his cock in me. He surprisingly had a large amount of cum for his age. It must've been a long time since his last. Yes, I have quite a bit of him still inside me. I enjoy knowing that I'm full of semen... as you're well aware of. I think we can go around like everyone else here. I haven't seen anyone, other than us today, that goes around with clothes on, except in the village. But, only if you feel the same way."

"Hell, I don't mind walking around here bare assed. I haven't seen anyone that would embarrass me yet, and there's certainly no one that you'd need to compete with here. I thought you were done with the old man sex thing though, not that I mind, but I remember what you said after our cookout with Chalice, Walter, and Hank last summer."

"Evidently your memory isn't all that good these days. You asked me, 'So, is that it?' Referring to me having sex with old men, and my response was, 'I didn't say that' I went on to say, 'There's plenty of old men in this world that are needy' ... remember now?"

"I remember, but I wasn't sure if you were just teasing me."

Pam giggled and said, "Well, now you know. Just remember, you're the one who led me down this road, and convinced me to tease Charlie . . . and more!"

"I'm not complaining, just clarifying something I wasn't all that sure of. I told you then, and still mean it now, when I told you that you were in complete control and whichever way you decided to handle it was okay with me. That still goes, as far as I'm concerned."

"I know, but no one knows what tomorrow will bring, so I have no idea what, if anything, is happening next. I'm just glad you're not mad or upset about tonight. I could go for some coffee. You want some too?"

"It's not all that late and there doesn't seem to be too many mosquitoes, so sure, why not? I'll have a cup of coffee with you out here, but won't it take too long to make now?"

"I made some in the percolator before we left for the Pavilion earlier. All I have to do is heat it up."

"Great, sounds good."

Pam came back out a short time later with coffee cups for both and sat down. They were enjoying the silence and solitude, when Pam said, "Seeing you're gonna be prancing around here, au naturel, we're gonna have to get you one of those little waist pouches I see the men walking around with, for our money and stuff. After breakfast tomorrow, we'll have to check and see if they have them in the general store."

"I suppose," Bob replied. "Seeing all the naked old men seemed to have gone to bed and there's no one to keep you out here, you want to go in and get ready for bed?"

"Yeah, okay. I love you honey. Are you glad I picked this place now?" Pam wryly giggled, and went into the cabin.

"You did good babe, and I love you too," Bob answered, and followed Pam inside.