A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look perfect. Just don't go spastic on me if men pay a lot of attention to you and start making conversation ... and maybe even subtle advances. You're a beautiful and desirable woman. We're in a place where it seems like anything goes and is probably expected."

"As long as you're nearby, I'll feel comfortable and safe. I won't embarrass you, don't worry," as she smiled with a devilish look in her eyes.

They remained on the porch enjoying the peace and tranquility the wooded resort afforded. They caught a glimpse of their neighbors who had arrived after them. They were an attractive Scandinavian looking couple that appeared to be in their 60's, and naked as two jaybirds. Both, were in great shape for their age, and very nice looking. They spotted Pam and Bob and both waved and gave them a cheery hello, then went back into their cabin. Pam and Bob responded likewise.

"They seem nice ... that's good," said Pam.

"Uh huh, he immediately zeroed in on you, I noticed."

"Oh shut up, you've got such a filthy mind ... always thinking sexually," snickered Pam.

"Hey, wasn't it you that said, when in Rome? I'm just taking your lead, my dear," as he looked at Pam with a "gotcha" look. "What time did you want to start heading to the pavilion?"

"Oh, yeah. Is it that time already? Whenever you want to go is fine with me."

Bob went into the cabin, got a flashlight for the walk back home later, and turned on the porch light. He then asked Pam if she wanted to put some mosquito repellent on, to which she said yes and went into the cabin. Once they were satisfied they had everything they needed they headed down the footpath; Bob in just a pair of loose shorts, and Pam in her T-shirt and panties.

They walked along the beach, which was sparsely populated at this time of the early evening, but Pam still commanded a great deal of attention by the few lingerers.

When they entered the already lighted pavilion, there were a number of couples already there, but plenty of empty tables in good locations that allowed clear views of the whole place. On one side of the stage, near the Coke machine, was a small temporary bar selling beer and wine. The small stage already had instruments strewn about, but the musicians were not on stage yet. There was some soft European café music being played through the sound system. Pam picked out an empty table for four. Once seated, Bob said, "I'm gonna grab a beer. Do you want a Coke or something?"

"A nice light wine, if they have any, please."

Bob got back with drinks for both. They sat and listened to the music and talked a little. Shortly thereafter, the place filled up and the musicians took their places on stage. The lights dimmed to a comfortable level and many tables began lighting small glass cupped candles for their respective tables. Pam said, "Wow, what a neat idea! We've got to check out the general store tomorrow and see if they sell them."

"I'm sure they do," responded Bob. "The lights are still bright enough to see everything, though."

"I know, but it adds a little romance to the air."

"Something tells me there'll be plenty of romance in the air once the music begins and these oversexed seniors get a little wired up."

"Oh stop that," Pam said, as she gave him a little slap on the arm.

The musicians began playing, mostly European songs, with a nice mixture of slow songs that were popular here in this country. After a few songs, couples began getting up and dancing. A short while later, the elderly male performer from that afternoon approached their table carrying one of those lighted table candles, and said in English with a heavy French accent, "Such a lovely face should be enhanced by candlelight," as he placed the candle on their table and stood straight up beside Pam.

As he stood, his old cock was in plain view, right at eye level of Pam. Pam's smile quickly turned into shock and awe, by the proximity of his cock to her. She couldn't decide whether to look at his cock or his face when she thanked him for the candle. He asked, "May I sit and join you two for a few minutes?"

"Yes, please do sit down," Pam responded. Bob silently chuckled and also said, "Sure, have a seat."

He sat and placed his glass of wine on the table. He then said, "My name is Jacques. I couldn't help but notice how my last song affected you this afternoon. I hope you enjoyed it, rather than it bringing you unpleasant memories."

"Oh no! I thought it was a beautiful song, a very sad beautiful song. I'm Pam, and this is my husband, Bob," Pam answered.

"Oh, good, that makes me feel better. Pamela ... such a beautiful French name, it fits you well. Not everyone appreciates the magnitude of that song's poignant words, especially one as young as you."

"My wife has a strong fondness for old men," Bob said.

Pam kicked Bob's ankle as Jacques slightly cocked his head to one side, as he raised his eyebrows, and said, "Oh?"

"That didn't come out right," Bob said.

"Oh, no, no, Monsieur Robert, it is wonderful that your wife has such compassion, along with the talent to interpret a song such as that." Jacques went on to explain its popularity in France, and throughout all of Europe, and how talented the singer was that wrote it. He was obviously a fan and was proud of the fact that Pam appreciated his performance of it.

After a few more minutes of conversation, Bob noticed that everyone's glasses were empty, and said, "I'm going to get myself and my wife another drink. Let me bring one back for you too."

Jacques, quickly put up his hand and said, "No, no, Monsieur, allow me the honor, please," as he got up before Bob could respond.

As Jacques was walking to the bar, Pam, looked at Bob, and said, "How's he gonna pay for the drinks, he obviously has no pockets for any money?"

"He works here, he probably has a tab, or gets them for free," Bob rationalized.

"What a pleasant and polite man," Pam said.

Bob's only response was, "Yeah ... pleasant".

As Jacques was returning with the drinks, Pam observed that he was a slender and slight man, with slightly sunken cheeks and a receding hairline, possibly 5'8". She also thought that he was not a particularly large man in a penile sense either. Maybe a little larger than average and not circumcised. His balls were proportionate to his penis and his age, which Pam estimate as early to mid-60s, and that they swung with his penis as he walked.

While they were talking at the table, they learned that Jacques worked at the resort only on weekends and lived in a nearby town. He was a widower with no children who, before retirement, owned and operated a music store that he and his wife had opened in the late 30s. He also gave guitar lessons on the side. Once his wife passed, being in the store kept bringing up too many memories and he lost the desire to continue the business, so he sold it and retired. He knew Emile and his wife, when Renee was just a baby. A few years back, while talking with Emile in town, Jacques indicated that he was feeling the need to find some kind of part time work, to ease the boredom, but couldn't think of anything he could do. Emile suggested he come out to the resort on weekends and entertain during the weekend afternoons, and that he could stay at Emile's big house away from the village Friday and Saturday nights, and leave sometime Sunday nights. He subsequently tried it, and found that it was just enough a diversion to satisfy that need and desire to once again feel useful.

Pam told a little about her and Bob; how they met in high school and had been together since. Being young, it wasn't a long story, but she felt the need to share something about them with Jacques.

The music played continuously and there were always a lot of people on the dancefloor, mostly on the slow songs. The band seemed to have formed a pattern of play, playing a couple fast songs together, separated by five or six slow numbers, which was when the dancefloor became more populated. At the beginning of one set of slow numbers, Jacques asked Bob if he could ask his wife to dance. Pam looked at Bob, and he said, "It's up to her ... if she wants to dance, its fine with me." Jacques turned to Pam and asked, "Would you do me the honor, Pamela my dear?" Pam said, "Sure, I'd love to. Bob's not much of a dancer, and I love to dance."

Jacques stood up and put out his hand. She took it and he escorted her to the dancefloor. They danced traditionally, one hand clasped together and the other around the waist and or neck. They were talking and laughing. Pam seemed to be enjoying herself. The song ended, and they remained on the floor, awaiting the next song. Jacques had said something to the singer, as they were close to the stage, and the band began playing the song Jacques ended with that afternoon. When they began to dance, instead of Jacques taking Pam's hand, he placed it on her hip, and began dancing. Pam instinctively placed her free hand around Jacques neck where her other hand already was. This caused Pam's T-shirt hem to rise half way up her ass, and brought the two of them belly to belly. Pam's firm young tits were pressed against Jacques bare chest, separated only by her flimsy, thin T-shirt, and her face nearly tucked in the crux of his neck.

When Bob caught view of them, through the crowded dancefloor, he noticed that Jacques had lowered one of his hands from her waist and rested it on her ass, which was only covered by her thin panties. Pam didn't seem to object to this and their dancing changed to an almost stand-still swaying. No one paid attention to the two, nor did they seem to care what obviously was going on. When the song ended they both remained in that position, with the exception of Pam removing her face from Jacques neck, as they began a short conversation. The next slow song began and they began dancing again.

Bob noticed that during this dance, Jacques hand was softly rubbing Pam's ass and that she had raised herself by getting on her toes. He knew that they were no longer dancing belly to belly, but more than likely, cock to pussy. Bob was beginning to feel the sensations of arousal building within him. Before it became uncontrollable, he figured he should trek over to the bar and refresh the three of their drinks while he was still capable without having to hide any erection he most likely would get if he continued watching the two of them dance ... or whatever they were now doing under the guise of dancing.

When Bob returned with the drinks, the final slow song was about to end. When it finished, they headed back to the table with Jacques following very close behind Pam. Bob assumed it was their way of hiding any sign of arousal Jacques might have. Once at the table, Jacques immediately sat down unnaturally. Bob knew then that his assumption was correct. Jacques now slid his chair closer to Pam's side, keeping one hand on his lap, still under the table. Pam thanked Jacques, then turned to Bob, and said, "That was fun! Jacques is a good dancer."

"I was impressed at how the two of you moved as one," Bob said, in a knowing tone.

Pam blushed a little, took a sip from her drink, and said nothing, as she thought to herself, "He knows!"

A short while later, Pam excitedly exclaimed, "Ooh, look," pointing towards the lake, "The moon is so bright and reflecting off the lake. Let's go on the patio and look at it! It looks so beautiful!"

Both men obliged and followed Pam out on the patio carrying their drinks. Jacques followed behind Pam, his eyes transfixed on Pam's ass, admiring the firmness and movement as she walked. Bob was a little behind them, wondering how and if things would develop in this more romantic environment. He immediately softly mumbled to himself, "I'd imagine, nothing could be much more of a romantic environment for Pam then to feel an uncovered cock growing against her panty covered pussy."

Pam quickly walked right up to the rail of the half wall, nearly pressing her face against the screened in upper portion. Jacques eagerly followed and stood right beside her, placing his arm around her waist. Pam looked up at Jacques and smiled, then turned back to the lake. Jacques turned and looked at Bob, who was sitting at a table near the separation between the Pavilion and the patio. Bob looked at him and shrugged his shoulders, with a "whatever" look on his face, almost like giving his approval. Jacques interpreted Bob's actions as him being fine with whatever happened.

Pam was now on her third glass of wine, so Bob knew that the alcohol had already loosened her inhibitions, so nothing was going to surprise him. He was pretty turned on himself, just being the observer.

There was a number of couples sparsely spread out further down the long patio, engaged in various stages of romantic foreplay. The music was wafting through the night air. The moon was shining on a calm and sleeping lake.

"It was a perfect atmosphere for romance," Bob thought.

While checking out the action on the patio by the other people, Bob was interrupted by Pam, softly calling, "Bob, here catch," as she tossed her T-shirt to him. He put the shirt on an empty chair at the table he was sitting at. Then he looked back up at Pam. She had turned back toward the lake and Jacques had moved closer to her. Their bodies were in such a position that all Bob could see was the back of Pam and the right side of Jacques, with his right arm around Pam's waist, similar to an "L" shape configuration. It meant that both could see and had access to the frontal section of the other. Whatever they were doing, or were about to do to each other, could not be seen by anyone. Neither of Pam's hands were visible, only Jacques around Pam's waist could be seen.

"They had to be feeling each other up," Bob, thought to himself. He saw Pam shake her head and softly say something that was barely audible. It sounded to Bob like she said, "No, not right here," but he couldn't be sure. After what seemed like an eternity to Bob, but was actually only a few minutes, Pam turned her head and softly said to Bob, "Come on, Bob. Let's go down to the beach," then turned her head back around, looking down in the direction of Jacques cock.

Bob grabbed Pam's T-shirt and walked over to them, positioning himself to the right of Pam, Jacques was on her left. He noticed Jacques hand rubbing Pam's pussy and her slowly stoking his almost fully erect cock. She looked at Bob, smiled and said, "Jacques is being naughty," then giggled that naughty giggle she always did when she was feeling or being naughty herself.

"I see he's not the only one being naughty," Bob teasingly said.

She looked down at her hand, around Jacques cock, giggled and said, "Oh, yeah ... Well, fair is fair," smiled and said, "Let's go."

Pam abandoned her grasp on Jacques cock and headed to the stairs leading to the beach. Jacques followed closely, like a puppy dog. Bob straggled behind the two, like the runt of the litter.

They headed down the sandy path leading to the beach; the kayaks stacked on the shore for the night. Pam slowed and began pulling her panties down as she walked. She lifted one foot and, while hopping on the other, slid her foot out the leg opening, then, did the same with the other foot. Now, completely naked, she put a single finger through one of the leg openings and began twirling them around over her head. She then flung them over Jacques head and in Bob's direction and ran to a small grassy area at the tree line. In the shadows of one of the tall beach light poles, she laid on her back. Jacques quickly followed and laid on his side, resting on one elbow beside Pam. Bob leaned against the stacked kayaks, with Pam's shirt and panties in hand, and watched the two, now in the shadows and out of sight of anyone in the pavilion.

Jacques immediately placed his hand on one of Pam's full young tits and began massaging and fondling them. He teased her already hard nipples, as he kissed her neck. Pam tilted her head back, closed her eyes and made a hissing sound, by taking in a deep breath through clenched teeth, then let out a long and sensual, "mmm". Pam was now also stroking Jacques still semi-erect cock. Bob put Pam's clothes on one of the kayaks and began rubbing himself through his shorts. After a few minutes, Pam sat up, still jerking off Jacques cock, saw and felt that he was not fully erect, so leaned forward and took his old, semi-erect cock into her mouth and began teasing its head, after pulling his foreskin down, exposing his entire cockhead. She soon took more of Jacques now nearly fully erect cock into her mouth and began sucking it, while bobbing her head up and down. Jacques let out a strong, "ah" and then an "oh". Pam sped up, and intensified her bobbing and sucking. Bob could hear the sucking sounds coming from Pam. This caused Bob to pull his shorts down, just above his knees, and begin slowly stroking his already blood filled cock.

Jacques then sat up, causing his now fully rigid and erect cock to leave Pam's hungry mouth, making a small popping sound from the suction. He moved to the base of Pam's feet, then spread her legs and moved his old face to Pam's 21 year old, soaking wet pussy. He began licking her labia and sucking her clit. Pam leaned back on both her elbows and gave out a loud sigh of pleasure, and began a series of soft "ooh" sounds, in rhythmic succession.

Bob was now stroking out of control and fully engrossed in the erotic scene playing out in front of him. The contrast of young and old naked bodies becoming sexually familiar with each other had put Bob in a sexually frenzied state. The fact that the young woman was his beautiful Aphrodite-like wife only compounded his intensity and brought it to another level ... one he had only experienced one other time in their young married life.

Jacques was laying somewhat on his side while orally pleasing Pam. Bob noticed that he had maintained his full erection. Bob was impressed that an old man in his 60s, was able to keep a strong hard-on and thought, "Pam is really having a lasting effect on this sexually starved old timer. He's probably not had such a gorgeous, 21 year old pussy to munch on in decades," Bob mused.

Jacques then lifted his face from Pam's soaking wet, hungry pussy, and moved his body between her legs, lining up his cockhead with Pam's vaginal entrance. Once again, Pam made that hissing sound when Jacques cockhead made contact with its intended target. Jacques slowly thrust forward, gently sliding his cock into Pam's pussy, not stopping until he was completely and deeply inside her. Pam gave out a long, and pleasure filled, "Ooh". Jacques began slow and purposeful long thrusts, burying his shaft in its entirety with each downward stroke. He, periodically, would pause on a downward thrust and move his hips in a circular motion, causing his cock to move, emulating a spoon, stirring something slowly in a pan, deep inside Pam's pussy near her cervix. The slow, calculating thrusts, plus having a hot hard cock swirling around inside her and putting different pressures against her vagina wall, were new experiences for her, and something she was enjoying immensely. She suddenly raised her legs skyward and grabbed Jacques ass cheeks forcefully, pulling him deeper into her and begun to convulse, stiffen, and repeatedly yelled out, " Yes, yes, Oh Yes", and enjoyed a very pleasurable and intense orgasm.

Jacques continued grinding his hips into Pam until she completed her orgasm, and had relaxed a little. He then returned to his slow inward and outward thrusts. As his thrusts began to speed up and intensify, Bob heard him softly whisper, "Where would you like me to cum, Mon Cheri?" Pam responded, "I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel you pumping your hot seed deep and filling me."

Jacques replied, "Oui, je veux bien," (Yes, I'd love to), as he began to feverishly fuck Pam's luscious young body. He then continually said, "Argh, Argh, Oh, Oh," in unison with each rapid thrust. "I'm going to shoot, I'm going to shoot," Jacques yelled.