A Catch Up Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoW
RicoW
2 Followers

Once again I slowly force every single last inch of cock back deep inside you, using my weight to slide my cock deeply in one greasy wet stroke. You moan again as you go from empty to completely full of your man's cock. I moan with you as I feel your heat and soft wetness wrap around my length again. You can feel yourself getting even wetter, as if my cock has breached that dam within you and your juices are flowing freely now. Again I hold still inside you, loving being inside you, wanting this feeling of us joined together like this to last forever, as I try to hold back from cutting loose and completely ravishing you. I mentally check myself, time for that will come.

I slowly pull back again, my cock withdrawing but your pussy still grips me tightly, sucking it strongly, the walls massaging it, until just that head remains inside you again. My cock covered thickly with your juices again. I pause only for a few seconds to take in the sight of your spread open pussy and my juicy cock before I slide home again, very very deeply.

The heat in you is rising quickly and I can read your body, your pussy feels more liquid than ever, hotter still and throbs strongly every time I fill your throbbing cunt with cock. I hold still deep inside you and let you squeeze and milk my cock with your pussy as you shift your body this way and that, arch your back and thrust your cunt at me to make my penetration of you even deeper still. You can feel that swollen head of my cock pressed firmly up against your cervix right at the very back of your aroused cunt and you smile. Knowing that when you take every last inch of your man, he fills your hungry cunt completely makes you wet every time.

This is what you really need and hunger for, having your man deep inside you, filling your cunt with hard pulsating cock, so deep it just has you creaming like never before, as if having your man completely has let loose a constant waterfall of your sweet essence. I can feel how dripping wet you are, just overflowing with your sweetness, and I can tell now what having your cunt full of my cock does to you. I pull out slowly again, all the way this time and watch as my slippery wet cock comes out from inside you. Your cunt is gorgeous, so swollen, a deep aroused red and slippery all with your cum, even your clit is sticking out proud and swollen too, your juices just from that small time inside you are dripping down ass. Your swollen cunt lips stay parted just a little bit after being stretched around my cock.

I rub the head of my cock on your clit for a little bit before I press it back into you, pushing the head to the opening of your body, I adjust my position and then push every last inch all the way back inside you until the head of my cock is again pressed up firm against your cervix and your clit grinds hard into my pelvis. You're so very tight, but you're so soaking wet that there is no resistance what so ever and you groan loudly as once again your cunt is stretched around your mans cock as he takes you completely in just one firm thrust. I lick and suck at your neck, as I push your arms up over your head. You're completely spread out under me, legs spread out wide and knees pulled up so you're cunt is completely open for me, your arms up over your head so my hands can roam up and down your body. You've never felt more like a woman than you do now on your back spread open so wide, your man deep inside you as you offer everything your body has to me completely.

Your breathing is ragged and I can tell you're close to coming under me, around me. I hold deep inside you for a while longer, as I caress and kiss you, just letting you soak it all in, letting you build slowly. After some time I can see you're almost desperate to be pushed over the edge so you can start it all over again. Rising up on my elbows I pull back one then two inches of cock, feeling those pulsing walls of your gripping cunt not wanting to let me go. I drive those two inches of cock back into you and you moan loudly and throw your arms around me as my cock drives deeply and grinds into the back wall of your hot little cunt. I hold deep for a fraction of a second before pulling out again just a couple of inches before driving back hard. Again you moan at the complete penetration and groan out loudly, "Oh God baby, YES, FUCK ME!"

I do start fucking you, with just two inches of cock pulling out and driving back home inside of you, I pick up a rhythm, picking up speed, using just these short strokes to keep you full of cock. It only takes less than half a minute of this fucking to make you cum. Building for so long, simmering on that peak of pure sweet pleasure you finally cum, your first orgasm from your man fucking you, your first orgasm with your cunt wrapped so tightly around your mans cock that's so deeply inside you, it's that orgasm you've been hungering for so long and it's far more mind blowing than you imagined. I feel you tense up, your cunt starts going wild on my cock, your breath quickens and after a few more strokes you cum, and you cum hard and long. You wrap your arms around me and your legs up over me and pull into you tightly. Your cunt grips my cock, squeezing so tight I can barely move as I thrust one last time hard and complete, feeling the energy of your orgasm rolling through you and then through me.

I can feel the way your cunt works on my cock when you cum so hard, it pulses and milks it looking for my cum. I feel your cunt becoming and juicier as your floodgates open and you cum. Your orgasm goes on and on, surging through, it's different from the ones you had under my tongue, stronger and much much deeper, the kind of ultimate release that comes from deep fucking. When you finally come down from your orgasm I start pumping you again, using those short strokes again I start slowly, pulling out just a couple of inches before pressing back into you hard. Slowly I pick up speed again and again you can't hold back, your arms still wrapped around me as you moan passionately into my neck as you feel another huge orgasm approaching quickly.

It only takes a couple of minutes and you explode in a massive orgasm that rips through your sexually charged body, this one is just as deep and longer still, your body twitches and shudders against mine, your cunt stretched around me again milking at my cock, your sweet juices oozing out around us both. I hold deep inside you, keeping my body pressed tightly against yours as you submit to your orgasm, letting it take control of you. When you slowly come down from it, you can still feel me deep inside you still hard, squeezing my cock with your cunt you relax your grip on me, wanting me to keep fucking you, to make you cum again.

Again I start fucking you, again using those short strokes and again it doesn't take long for you to explode in orgasm that ripples relentlessly through your body. Over and over we go through the same cycle, short quick stroking of my cock deeply into your cunt, your long hard orgasms, your sweet juices flowing. We lose count of your orgasms, 6, 7... 9 more still, so long now, hour or more we've lost track. Your orgasms are long and come easily now. They're deep, so deep they're almost too strong, each one feels like you want to rest, but after it wanes you feel that hunger deep inside you, that fire still burning strong. You need to cum again, you need me fucking you and making you cum, you need me inside you. It's such a strong need, your arousal has never been this strong, this deep, your orgasms have been deeper, stronger and longer, and they're only getting longer and harder.

After another long hard cum, with your cunt out of control on my cock, sucking at it milking hard, squeezing and pulsing in time with your orgasm, your whole body shuddering, I rest my body on top of yours pressing you firmly into the bed again like all your previous orgasms. It gives you a feeling of your body pressed completely against mine, cunt full to your limit with me, it makes your orgasm that much stronger and longer as you strain against me.

The feeling of you cumming under me, around me, is indescribable, feeling the way you give yourself over and let the orgasm take complete control of you. They long now, long deep orgasms that lift you from this world, where you lose track of time, where you lose track of where you are, where the only thing you are aware off is cumming and cumming and cumming. Your tremors start to slow, I twitch my cock, making it jump inside you tickling your cervix with its deep penetration. With each twitch your cunt goes through another series of pulses, milking my cock all over again, extending your orgasm that little bit longer.

After the 10th twitch you let out a long moan, breathing heavily, your legs and arms still wrapped around me. I hold still in you a little bit longer, savouring your incredible wetness, so juicy dripping wet, still so very tight and so hot. Lifting off you I pull back, you're getting ready for another short stroke fucking, but instead I pull inch after soaking wet inch of cock out until only the head is still inside you with your swollen lips stretch wide around the base. I look down at your cunt and it makes my cock harder still. Your pussy lips that were swollen before are bigger, fatter still and such a deep angry red. Your cum is all over your inflamed cunt and inside of your thighs, and is just oozing down the crack of your ass. I whisper all these too, how your pussy looks so beautiful, I tell you it looks well fucked already and we've only just started. You moan loudly and tell me "Oh please honey, fuck me, fuck me again."

I slide every last inch of my cock back inside you, and press up against you hard letting you know you've got all of me inside you again. You moan again, loving the feeling of having you cunt full and stretched by your man. I pull back, this time again until just the head of my cock is inside you, pausing for just a brief second before driving it all home inside you. I hold deep for a second as well, before pulling almost out. I start really fucking you now, long deep strokes, the plush silky walls of your slippery cunt, ripple over the swollen thick head of my cock as I pull back and drive it home again. You moan loudly and grunt with each deep stroke, the short stroke fucking was amazing, but now you're getting deep long hard strokes and it's just simply mind blowing.

I pick up speed just a little bit, giving you long slow deep strokes, watching the way your cunt glides over my cock, the swollen deep red lips, slippery wet, gape out openly when I pull back. Your orgasm builds quickly, and when reach the peak and it crashes over you. You squirm and twist under me, as I hold deep inside you, letting you ride your orgasm your cunt clutching and milking on my cock. When your spasms lessen, but you're still coming off your orgasm I start stroking, again using those hard deep strokes, this time my strokes are a little bit quicker than the last time. You grip the bed sheets in your hands, spreading your knees wide to take the fucking I'm giving you. In less than a minute you arch your back as I thrust deep and hold inside you as you cum hard. I look down at you as you shake and convulse, you try to maintain that lustful gaze as along deep orgasm totally consumes you.

It amazes me how you take so many intense orgasms, how you come so easily and so very hard. Over a minute you cum, they're getting long. When you finally draw a ragged breath and moan, I start up again, start fucking my girl. Your cunt is so liquid, so soft and juicy, but still tight and still milking me. I thrust deep and hard into, grind that swollen head of my cock into the back wall of your cunt that makes you grunt with the deep penetration and arch up to take it again. My thrusts are quicker still, as I fuck you into another cum, this one makes you squeal out loudly and whimper through it it is so strong.

Again I fuck you this time I fuck you as hard and fast as I can, each a very deep thrust that fills your cunt as you feel my balls banging into your ass hard, my groin hitting your clit hard.

"YES! OMG YES!" you moan loudly. Again you yell it out. This is what you've dream of, this is what you've wanted and needed for so long and now it's happening and its better than you've ever imagined. You man is fucking you like a stallion, feeding you his hard thick cock to you just the way you crave it. I open up and fuck you, really fuck you. My thrusts are hard, so hard it makes your body rock back and forth under me with the power of each thrust. Each thrust is complete, deep, so very deep you can feel me so very far up inside you. Each thrust is fast, pulling up and ramming back home again. The sound of our fucking is loud, louder than your passionate moans and my grunts of effort. That unique sounds, of wet flesh slapping hard into wet flesh, over and over and over again.

I feed you the little bit of power I've left, pumping your cunt as hard as I can, want you to feel everything, want you to feel what it's like to get properly fucked. I change the angle without letting up, thrusting more down into you. Your cries are constant, loving this hard almost savage fucking that you're getting; the angle change has my cock hitting all those sweet spots inside you, grinding on your clit as I pump back and forth. You can feel a huge orgasm coming, it builds and builds, when you think it is about to hit you it builds even more.

My cock is relentless, ramming you hard over and over, you try to concentrate on it but your mind can't focus on any one part. One minute you're focusing on your engorged clit as the shaft of my cock ravages it on each stroke, then it's on your gspot as my cock massages it, and then it's on that spot deep inside you, way up inside that makes you shiver just thinking about it when it's teased.

On and on it builds, your breath comes in pants and gasps like you can't breathe properly. Then out of nowhere it hits you and it hits you harder than any orgasm you've had. You scream out loud as it rips through your body, you can' do anything but scream in pure unadulterated ecstasy as your orgasm possesses you. Your body arch's and twists, shakes and convulses. You fight to keep your eyes open but can't and when they close you see nothing but bright lights. You can't hear or see anything as you cum and cum. I can feel you coming, your pussy tightening up and begins that uncontrollable milking sensation.

Unlike before I don't drive my cock deep into and hold. This time I keep fucking you, as hard as I can, you're tight as you cum so some strokes are hard to get full penetration but that just makes me thrust harder until I do bury myself in you, making you take it all no matter how tight you're gripping me. I want you to feel well and truly fucked so I don't stop, I don't let up and when you cum I fuck you that much harder.

You still feel me fucking you as you start to come down, the deep hard thrusts still penetrating you to your very core. You don't get to come down, you don't get relief, you just orgasm again. This one is just as strong and it's long, the delicious friction of savage thrusting cock in creamy wet cunt makes it go on and on. As it peaks another one hits you hard. I fuck you harder and harder, loving the way you've let go, taking every orgasm no matter how intense, wanting them more.

Again you cum, you're just trying to breathe as you ride these massive orgasms, each one longer and deeper, so strong they're almost painful. Orgasm flows into orgasm and it's getting harder for me to keep the pace and I start losing rhythm as your clutching cunt milking on my cock is becoming unbearable and I can feel I need to cum and soon.

I push on, fucking you harder and harder, keeping your multi-orgasm going, wanting you to go past your limits to make sure your passionate hard fucking will be burned into your memory so you can remember what it's like to have your man give you the kind of fucking you can only dream of. You orgasm peaks again, and you continue to convulse and cum, your cunt is just flowing and your ass and thighs are soaked as I continue to pound you hard getting ready to cum.

The sounds of our passionate hard fucking is loud in the room, those sounds of hard, thick cock slicing deeply into a juicy, pulsating tight cunt. The loud smacking of our hips meeting each other as you hungrily take every last inch of cock deeply. You feel my body tense up as I'm about to cum, I give you a few more hard strokes before groaning loudly, driving into hard and deep, grinding into the very back of your pussy. I collapse on you as the first spurt of hot cum explodes into the deepest, hottest part of your clutching cunt. Still in your ongoing orgasm you moan loudly as you feel it, throwing your legs up high over my back, wrapping your arms around me you pull me tight, bucking you hips to get me deeper, you want your man cumming in you as deep as possible and you want him to know it.

My cock lets loose another jet of hot cum, and I grind my pubic bone down hard on yours burying the head of my cock hard into the back of your cunt, wanting exactly the same as you, just to get in you even deeper. Over and over my cock lets loose load after load of hot cum as it pools deep inside you, our bodies pressed hard together as we orgasm as one, my cock cumming hard inside you pushes your orgasm on and on, and your tight hot cunt pulsating and suckling at my cock, milking my cum keeps me cumming. On and on our mutual orgasm carries on, and for a long time each of us can feel the others body as it the orgasm flows through them. My cock slowly stops jerking inside you, my cum stopped flowing. You cunt slows its constant milking and twitching as we both begin to relax. You still have your arms and legs wrapped tight around me, holding me tightly pressed to you sweaty body, breathing heavily into my neck as you bathe in the glow of your orgasms. We lay together just feeling the others body pressed together, feeling the other breathing. Every so often I feel you squeeze your pussy down around my cock, rocking your hips up just a little, just loving being filled to the core with a hard cock.

You realise that it is still rock hard inside you, like it's the first time, the very thought of it brings on your heat. Your hip movement becomes more frequent as I let you work your cunt against me, working yourself off. You grind you clit against my pubic bone as I still press you firmly into the bed. A few minutes of this and I feel you cunt spasm on me as your body trembles in gentle sexual release. As the clutching of your cunt on me lessens you start your grinding again, seeking release.

Your sexual need is so strong, it just drives you to want and to need to cum. That ache is still throbbing deep inside you, pulsing with your heartbeat that you need your man to ravish you, ravage you, to just fuck you until its stops throbbing. We can both feel that intense sexual energy emanating from your aroused body that hunger to be fucked, sucked, fingered and licked. You crave it all, you crave your man to take control of your body and your soul and do to you whatever he wants with them because you know he will make you orgasm, orgasm so long and so strong it hurts, but in a good way that scratches that itch.

I lift my hips up off you several inches giving you room to move and you take full advantage immediately as you drive your hips up at me hard swallowing every last inch until I'm fully encased inside you again. Over and over you drop back down to the bed before driving your hips up to me fucking yourself on me. My hands find your big tits and those swollen deep red nipples and they start rolling them back and forth between finger tips. I raise my hips a little higher still and you immediately buck up at me harder, chasing my cock, making sure with every stroke you take me right to the balls. Even in our cramped position you still fuck me with hungry skill. I start rocking my hips back at you just a little bit, meeting your hips as you thrust up at me and you moan loud with the extra deep penetration, that swollen head of my cock twitching at your cervix, tickling and stroking at it. You start hunching up faster as you get closer to your orgasm, and I let you do all the work, using me to get yourself off, just loving the way you drive towards your orgasm like a staving man to water.

RicoW
RicoW
2 Followers