A Catch Up Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoW
RicoW
2 Followers

You hold nothing back like always, I start pinching you nipples between us, they're so hard, so engorged, pure evidence of your arousal, mouth-watering to just look at them. They're longer and more swollen than I can remember, as I pull and squeeze them a little bit more. You bury your face in my neck, moaning with every breath you take as you buck you're up hard at me, working your dripping wet cunt on my equally wet cock. Every so often a squeal an even lustier moan as the head of my cock brushes over your cervix on an extra deep thrust. Your breathing quickens and so do your thrusts and I match you perfectly before you give one last thrust up and explode hard. You bury your face harder into my neck and pull me into you hard with your arms.

You're still arched up onto the full length of my cock as your cunt pulsates and creams all over it. You shudder and then shudder again hard as your orgasm does slow or lose intensity. I drive my hips into yours hard, pinning you back against the bed hard and lower my weight onto you as I grind my pubic bone on yours, working your sensitive clit and it just makes you tighten your legs around me, gasp, moan and shudder harder. I stay pressed against you hard feeling your orgasm flow through you, feeling your still very tight pussy milking every inch of my cock.

When your orgasm finally ebbs and the tension in your body eases I release your swollen nipples, stroking my hands up and down your sides. I can feel your sweet juices dripping off my balls that are pressed up against your ass, your legs still wrapped around me. I bring my hands back your breasts, cupping and squeezing their fullness under the nipples so they stand out even more. I take one into my mouth and roll my tongue around it. I suck on it gently and tease it lightly with my tongue. They're so thick and so swollen. Deep dark red, they must be sensitive and I tickle and tease them ever so gently, first one and then the other. Your eyes are closed and you bath in this breast and nipple worship. I can feel your cunt constantly creaming, the teasing of your nipples connected directly to your clit.

After over half an hour of making oral love to your nipples I release them, still hard and swollen as ever. My cock is aching and the feeling of your hot, tight, slippery wet cunt is heaven that I have to stroke it. I lick your lips and give you a long soul deep kiss before reaching down to your smooth legs still wrapped tight around me. I pull your legs apart and push them back against the bed and your breath quickens as you know what's coming, and you pull your legs back even further to open yourself up completely. I stroke your sides again, fingertip touches before sliding up to your arms and pushing them up above your head. I slowly pull my cock back until only the swollen head is inside you, not being this far outside of your sweet love tunnel in over an hour. With our hands interlinked up above your head we're face to face. You're breathing has quickened already, your chest heaving your swollen nipples up and down. I have only pulled my cock out and you're aching with anticipation of being ravished all over again.

Just the thought of what's about to happen, what you man will make you feel is enough to start you panting and creaming. I slowly, but firmly, drive every last inch of my cock back inside you. You let out a lusty moan as once again you're tight slippery pussy is filled and slightly stretched with my hard cock. You can't help but moan at being filled. This is what you crave, your pulsating pussy filled tight with hot thick cock, not any cock but your man's cock. Joined at our sexual fire, your sweet cum that is always flowing keeps us going, keeps you so wet, letting me inside you so very very deep with absolutely no resistance.

I push hard against your pussy and flex my cock inside you reinforcing to you just how deep and full you are. Another moan from you as you clamp down hard on my cock, letting me know just how much you love being filled like this by only using your cunt. I pull back again, pausing for a few seconds before slowly and firmly filling you. Slow firm strokes, all the way out and all the way back in, sliding through your slippery tightness. You're incredibly wet, your cum, mixed with mine ebbs from your swollen pussy. Out again, and slowly and smoothly back in. Your breathing is more ragged as your chest heaves your swollen sensitive breasts as you rise towards orgasm. Even this slow fucking is heaven for you, and it's what you love.

You can feel the slippery friction of every inch of my cock as I pull it back and drive it home between those rippling pussy walls. As I take another easy stroke, I start whispering those words to you that makes you cream, that turns your simmering sexual heat into a roaring fire. Words that dance in your head, creating images as your man penetrates you intimately, again and again.

"Can you feel me inside you, can you feel your man's cock inside you? Feel it baby, feel it way up here." as slide home and grind deep inside you, tickling your cervix.

"See how hard you make me baby? Can you feel how hard my cock is inside you?" as I give you another series of slow smooth strokes.

"God you make me so damn horny baby, see what your wet little cunt does to me." Another couple of slow strokes. You orgasm crests and then rolls over you, coursing through your body. It's not a huge one but the waves just go on and on as I keep the slow strokes.

"See what just your scent does baby. Your sweet aroma turns me crazy like now and I just have to vent my lust on your body until it fades. Your scent keeps me hard and now you'll have to take care of it, I'm going to keep fucking you all night now baby." More deliciously slow strokes.

"God you're so wet, I'm going to keep you like this all night. I love you wet like this, it means I can fuck you all night." Still more slow strokes.

"You love it like this don't you, my big hard cock scratching that itch inside you." Another orgasm, and again I keep the long slow strokes and it's a long, long orgasm. Your fingers interlocked with mine squeeze tight, your back arched up against mine.

"You've cum a lot tonight, but you know we've just started. I'm going to make you cum so much more all over my cock." As I give you deep grind thrust that mashes your swollen clit.

"You're close again aren't you baby? I can feel your orgasm right there." Another few strokes still slow.

"Let go. Focus on me stroking inside you. Focus on me deep in your cunt. Focus on your wetness, flowing all over my cock. If you cum like a good little sex slave I have a reward for you."

That's all you need to push you into a 3rd orgasm wave that rolls through your body over and over, it's a long orgasm that just has you tensing up, releasing, tensing, releasing. I leave you with that last throught and lean in to suckle at your neck. I keep stroking away at you and your third orgasm melts straight into your 4th long orgasm wave and 5th that is even longer.

They're not strong, bone rattling orgasms, but they full body pulsating orgasms that ripple through your body like a stone dropped into a still pond. Each orgasm a new series of ripples, intermixing with the last.

I whisper to you one more time "I want your cum all over my cock, cum on my cock baby." before going back to suckle softly at your neck.

You barely hear me, but your body does, your body does what I want as your 6th orgasm flows over you. We can't' tell if when your 6th ends and your 7th starts as it's all one ongoing orgasm, the perfect rhythm of my stroking cock that never stops keeps you in one long continuous orgasm. Your cunt squeezes and lets go, squeezes and lets go, over and over on my cock, milking it for cum, it's relentless as long as you're in this state of constant orgasm your cunt doesn't let up.

If your tight wet cunt wasn't divine before now its absolute heaven. It's what makes my blood boil, stokes my sexual furnace, it's what I crave. To have your orgasming, clutching pussy wrapped around me as I stroke to your cum after cum. I keep up the smooth slow strokes, that delicious friction that keeps you in your orgasm, feeling your body shudder over and over under me, your legs still spread out wide, opening your cunt to me completely, arms still straight up above your head fingers interlocked with mine.

I love the way you just let yourself go like this, just let the orgasm take you, not fighting the intensity but pushing your limits. After quarter of an hour of you in this one constant orgasm I slide full length inside you and press you into the mattress. Even though my thrusting has stopped your cunt and body still vibrate in orgasm reacting to still having my cock way up inside you.

After several minutes you finally come down, your body shivering every so often from the after effects, your breathing still heavy as your swollen tits rise beneath us, your moans give way to soft hums of pleasure. We lay together still pressed together as one for a long time, not moving, not saying anything, just feeling each other's hot bodies, my hard cock still deeply encased in your cum soaked cunt.

Finally I whisper to you "You were good my little sex slave but not good enough. I'm still hard, and now instead of a reward I'm going to have to punish you."

You moan, and then moan again as I lift my body off yours, I pull my rock hard cock from your dripping love tunnel until just the head is inside again. I reach down to your spread legs and hooking under them I pull them and put them on my shoulders. I get up onto my knees, and lean forward bending you in half. Your ass rises slightly off the bed and your cunt arches up to receive my cock. I reach around your legs with my hands and take both your big breasts in my hands and squash the large orbs between my fingers. I move your tits around your chests squeezing and massaging their weight as you try to arch up and take my cock deeper. I take your deep red nipples between my fingers and milk them gently at first and then harder until you let out a passionate moan.

"You were a bad sex slave! You got to cum over and over like that without letting your man cum, now you will be punished. You're my horny little sex slave, these are mine!" as I pull on your swollen nipples until you moan.

"And this is mine!" As I rock the head of my cock back and forth in the opening of your pussy.

"I'm going to vent my lust on your body until I'm happy now and you my hot little sex slave, are going to take it."

This small bit of role-playing has you simmering, your sexual heat is rising deep inside you and your tight little quim is bubbling. While it is role-playing you know you are my sex slave, and you love being my sex slave, the very thought of it brings out that intense heat inside you, gets your juices flowing so quickly and easily. Your punishments are pleasure, and your rewards are unbelievable ecstasy. Being your mans sex slave gives you that itch. Being your mans sex slave means you always get taken the way a sex slave with a hunger gets taken.

I drive hard into you, filling your cunt completely with every last inch of my cock until your swollen lips squash against my groin. I hold deep inside you for a few seconds, loving the searing heat and the incredible wetness of your cunt. I pull out and drive in again, this time not pausing, not stopping. Back and forth my cock works inside you fucking you hard. You're bent in half with your legs bent back and over my shoulders, your ass arched up to receive every hard thrust, unable to move away from it. I have both your big tits in my hands, swollen nipples held in fingertips as I hold onto you by them.

Faster and faster I fuck into you, harder and harder as your body rocks back and forth under me. You moan loudly as I fuck you savagely, penetrating you even deeper than before in this position. It only takes a dozen hard fast and deep strokes before your over charged body cums again, and hard. I don't let up, still keeping up the hard fucking. Your cunt tightens on me as you cum, convulsing, milking me. Your sweet cum oozes forth from your stretched cunt, coating my stroking cock and rolling over your swollen lips.

As you come off your orgasm you can hear the sound of our fucking, the slapping of wet flesh meeting wetter flesh and it's loud and it's angry loud. It sounds incredibly erotic, so raw and carnal, the sound of passionate, deep, hard fucking. It's the sound a man venting his animalistic lust a beautiful, sexually hyper charged woman. Knowing that it's our lust, its sound and it's our loud passionate fucking, and a few more deeply penetrating strokes of my cock makes you cum again and hard.

Panting in deep breaths, your orgasming pussy clamps down hard on my stroking cock almost stopping it, but you're so slippery wet that there is little resistance as I slide in balls deep over and over. You respond to the wild animal-like fucking with a body shaking orgasm that comes from deep inside you. You melt into it like the others as it just gets stronger and longer. You gasp for breath as it peaks, then peaks again, then again, deep pulsing waves that come from deep inside your convulsing love tunnel and course through your body uncontrollably. You hands grab onto mine that are still grasping your sensitive breasts and your squeeze them both on one of the intense peaks. You feel each hard deep stab of my cock as your orgasm pulses every time I penetrate you to your core, your orgasmic pulses matching each full stroke.

I look down at you, lost in this one huge orgasm. I can see the way your body quivers, your heavy breathing, your hands holding mine to your tits, and I can feel it as your tight little quim spasms around my cock, trying to grasp it and hold it deep, but you're too slippery with your flowing juices and my creamy cum. The way you tighten around my cock drives me crazy and I fuck at you like a man possessed, holding nothing back, never slowing, never easing up, keeping you in this one huge rolling orgasm. You angle your legs on my shoulders just a bit, opening your cunt up a little more, your way of telling me to take you, take you harder, take you as deep as I can and just don't stop what I'm doing. I read your mind perfectly, driving my hips into yours, those pulsing folds of your juicy cunt gliding down the thick veiny length of my cock until they reach the base begging for more of my hot cum.

Your pussy constantly cumming on my cock is finally too much and I drive one last time deep, so very deep inside you, spreading your cunt around the base of my cock, your clit crush between our hips, I bend over and explode pulling out and thrust in again with each pulse of my cum. You let out a passionate moan as you feel me cumming inside you, where it belongs, where you need it. Each powerful blast until all you can feel is my thickness buried deep deep inside you, every so often twitching with the last of my orgasm. You slowly come down from your long cum, your body still shaky, covered in a sheen of sweat. Breathing heavily, your eyes closed as you bask in the perfect feeling of coming off long deeply intense orgasms, your man between your thighs, his cock deep inside your very very wet cunt, and your cunt bubbling with his and your own cum. We relax for a long time, both of us soaking in that perfect feeling.

Finally I whisper to you, "Now I'm satisfied my little sex slave". You smile, knowing that you got just as much satisfaction as I did.

"I'll give you another chance though, to clean my cock, and get it all hard and ready for me and I will give you a reward." You smile again, two rewards in one.

Kneeling on the bed you quickly move onto your hands and knees and suck the full length of my semi-hard shiny cum covered cock deep inside your mouth. Sucking strongly you slowly pull back to just the head before swallowing it all right down to the base. You hands find my balls and slowly and gently massage them, coaxing more cum from them. Over and over you stroke my cock with your lips, sucking me completely, before pulling back to just roll your lips back and forth on the head. It doesn't take long before you have my cock fully hard again, sucking it deeper until you gag but it only makes you suck harder, wanting it all. Down and back to the head, down and back to the head, over and over. You keep at the deep sucking until you start to deep throat my cock, and you take me all again, right to the very base. You can hear me moan with each deep suck and it only serves to make you suck even more passionately.

I stop you when you pull back, rolling you over onto your back so your head drapes over the edge, I move forward and you instantly grab for and swallow my cock again. I lean in and let you deep throat me again before pulling out. We slowly start a rhythm as I fuck your mouth slowly and you suck me more and more passionately, you want your reward.

I lean over you and tease your sensitive hard nipples, before stroking a hand down between your breasts to your pussy. You instantly spread your legs for my touch. You pussy, lips swollen with lust, still partly open, slippery wet with the remnants of our lovemaking, still looking ravaged after long use by your man.

I slide two fingers between your lips, and deep inside you. You're still absolutely soaking wet and I push my fingers in as far as I can before curling them and withdrawing, looking for your gspot. I start fingering you as I you continue to deep throat my cock, working you as you devour me. I fuck your gspot firmly and your hips start to move as your cunt comes alive on my fingers, I can feel another orgasm rising inside you. I let it build as you work nonstop on my fully hard cock and balls, fingering away just at your gspot now you build quickly.

As you get close I pull my wet fingers out and stroke the enflamed folds of your quim, spreading them around my fingers as I stroke up and down, at the top I tease your clit before pushing them back inside you to finger you gspot. Again I build you up close to an orgasm before pulling out and stroking your open lips. Each time I do this you get more and more frantic on my cock, now deep throat me to the base every time and trying to pull me in deeper, now wanting me inside you longer and not to pull out. I build you up several times but don't let you cum, leaving you right on the edge that your body is tingling, aching, desperate.

I pull my cock from your deep sucking lips slowly, letting you linger on every last inch. I move up on the bed and lie down in the middle, my cock standing upright, deep dark red, twitching with my heartbeat, glistening.

"You did well my sultry little sex nymph, and you've earned your reward. Come here, face away from me and ride your prize, ride it for as long as you want."

You're sitting there, stroking your pussy that was left so close to orgasm, as soon as I finish, you launch yourself at me, throwing a leg over you mount me and slam your simmering cunt down the entire length of my cock in one motion driving it into the deepest, hottest part of your womanhood in a single movement. You let out a moan as your cunt is spread around my thick cock and you cum immediately. It washes over you, as your pussy rhythmically pulses around my deep seated shaft.

You can feel that itch again, that throb deep inside your hungry quim, feel it stirring that sexual heat in your very core, feel it make your juices flow freely. You need your mans cock again to scratch it, to take care of sexual hunger again. You spread your knees wider, opening up your pussy, bending forward on your hands and you start rocking up and down, pumping my thick hard cock into the hottest and deepest parts of your hungry tight cunt.

I lay back watching your wide spread lips stroking up and down, watching as your juices coat my cock, making it glisten, watching as my cum starts to ooze out as well. I lay there letting you fuck me, letting you use my cock to fuck yourself with, to take your pleasure from it the way you want it. And you do use it, bucking and twisting your ass on me to get my cock to hit ever spot perfectly and over and over again. You love to ride your mans hard cock, and you bend a little more forward, dragging your clit up and down my shaft, knowing this position, knees spread wide, bent way over, your back dipped, shows off the swollen folds of your soaking wet cunt as it strokes ever last inch of me in the perfect view.

RicoW
RicoW
2 Followers