A Catch Up Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoW
RicoW
2 Followers

You know I love this view, love to watch you work your cunt on me taking your pleasure. You pump, stroke, ride, hammer, caress and devour my cock for a long long time. You lose track of how long you've been riding my cock, lose track of the shuddering multiple orgasms you've had, you fade out, only know the ecstasy of rocking back and forth on your mans cock, pulling off until it's slippery length is almost free before punching it back deeply, so very deep that your body shivers each time at the sweet penetration.

And your man's cock, god how it feels inside you. Spreading your tight little cunt around its veiny width, the wide flare of the head that caresses the folds of your quim in a way you never want to stop, its length probing that special spot deep inside you that brings out the most spine tingling electrical heat you've ever experienced. Still rock hard after you've been riding for so long, using it and abusing it just how you want to, working your cunt on it with a vengeance at times, slow and deliberate at others.

It all combines to bring out a carnal hunger in you that is deeper and stronger, it's on every breath you take, that heat that simmers throughout your body, you can feel it with your heartbeat. You can feel it in your breasts as they swell, nipples standing erect begging for attention for hours. The way your pussy throbs, throbs for that deep penetration, those long deep multiple orgasms that take over your body completely. You just need your man and his cock to take to you that place where you lose your mind. Where all you know is orgasm. Where you give yourself over and sink so deeply into that orgasmic bliss which courses uncontrollably through your body to your very soul.

You've been riding my cock for a long, long time, lost in your own world of cunt and cock bliss. I watch you rise and lower your creamy quim slowly and deliberately, savouring every single inch as your lips roll up and down its length. My hands are resting on your hips, just holding you in the saddle, moving with you. I watch as your ass twitches as another orgasm washes over you in gentle waves, you body sagging and shuddering as you hold yourself down on my cock.

Sitting up I move my hands up your sides and grab both your wrists, and with one hand I pin them behind you, holding your arms firmly in place. With my other I grab a hand full of your hair, pulling you head back to me.

I whisper in your ear "I want you to fuck this cock until you cum!"

You moan in agreement, I pull your hair a little hard pulling you head back, your big tits jutting out like you're serving them up for the world to admire, those huge swollen nipples begging for attention.

You start to grind your ass back into me, your bent back position making it hard to fuck my cock the way you want, pulling your arms but I hold you firm. You buck and twist, grinding and pumping as hard as you can, wanting nothing more that to orgasm on your man, for your man. You buck wildly against me, and I give your hair a firm tug as I open my mouth and suck strongly at your neck licking at your racing your heartbeat . I feel your cunt spasm strongly as you cum your juices flooding your pulsating twat and ooze over my balls as you grind against the base of my cock.

Pulling hair back even more firmly I whisper in your ear "Again."

Your hips start pumping, and again you fuck against me in your restrained position. You're intensely aroused, your breasts standing out with their swollen nipples, just desperate for me to take them in my fingers and pay them due attention. Your sopping wet cunt just can't get enough of that cock that spears it so deeply, your mind swirls in deep sexual heat as I hold you pinned on my cock, demanding more orgasms from you.

Grunting, moaning, grinding and humping you desperately want to claw at your sensitive clit which you know will push you over easily but your locked position means you have buck and twist your aching cunt, spearing yourself to the core on me. You arch your back deep and rake your clit up and down the length of my shaft, it only takes three strokes and I feel a flood of juice envelop my cock as you spasm strongly and fall into orgasm. You drop down hard onto me, making sure that the full length of my cock gets to feel you cumming on it. After several powerful milking squeezes you come out of your orgasmic haze, only to hear my whispering to you.

"Be a good little sex slave, and cum again."

You're breathing heavily, tiny waves of orgasmic bliss still tingle through your body, but you love being your mans sex slave. You're in that place he always takes you where you want and feel you can just keep orgasming forever, everything he does, his words, his touch, his hard forcefull fucking, his slow agonizingly blissful lovemaking and his cock, god his cock, it all makes you cum until you think you can't take anymore and then he takes you deeper, making you sink further into a place where you experience those incredible full body orgasms that are so strong, that just roll on and on, coming from somewhere deep inside you, exploding outward through your body to your very fingers and toes, until your whole body is cumming. It's that place that just makes you melt, riding those ultra deep orgasms again and again as your man takes you as his sex slave.

With these thoughts you buck and grind your hips with a purpose, your single desire to do exactly what your man wants and your drag your sopping wet cunt up and down the length of his thick hard cock, pulling against the restraints teasingly as you build very quickly to another orgasm. I can feel your pussy spasm and twitch on me and how very close you are. Pulling your hair more firmly I pull your head back so I can whisper in your ear.

"I love being inside your fiery hot liquid cunt. But you know what I love even more, when my sexy little love slave cums all over my cock. Cum for me baby. Cum all over your mans cock and balls, coat them in your sweet cum."

You moan loudly and drive back onto my cock with all your weight, burying it up inside you, your tight little quim grinding and milking my cock strongly as I pull firmly on your arms and hair, open my mouth wide to bite at your neck. You spasm several times strongly as your orgasm rolls through your body like a runaway freight train. Slowly it begins to wane, easy off from those electric chills to just gentle throbs.

Letting go of your arms and hair I move both hands around you to take a breast in each hand, finally taking your hard swollen nipples between index finger and thumb gently but firmly pulling and squeezing them as I whisper to you, "That's my girl."

I hold you like this for quite a while, seated still on my erect cock, just holding and milking your nipples slowly and gently, a silent reward for my sex slave. Eventually we roll over, lying back on the bed. You roll over onto your stomach, pulling one of your legs up still giving me access to your slick cunt. I move on top of you, moving closer my cock finds your swollen lips. I press forward and your lips spread apart, slipping over the thick head before greedily accepting inch after inch of my cock.

You're still so very wet from several of my loads and your many many orgasms that there is absolutely no resistance as once again I push myself back deep inside your body. Reaching around I grab hold of your outer most breast, your hard nipple poking out between my fingers. I knead it gently, squeezing my fingers together around your nipple each time massaging your entire breast. My hips start pumping my cock through your greasy wet cunt lips in long, slow, deep strokes. My body is pressed completely against yours from head to foot as only my hips pull back from yours before joining it again on each thrust. After several minutes I change the angle of penetration and depth, now just pumping the swollen head of my cock back and forth on your over sensitive gspot. You groan loudly and arch your back to push your cunt out to me, your hand grabs mine to your breast and your body aches as I fuck your gspot. It only takes half a dozen of these agonizingly beautiful strokes across your gspot for you to peak and start orgasming, your cunt pulsates and creams around my cock.

I continue pumping through your orgasmic wetness, stroking your gspot. Your orgasm wanes and you flow right into another one as the waves build and peak and then roll over you. The orgasms aren't the sharp, heart stopping ones from earlier in the night when I was taking you hard and forcefully. These flow gently, washing over you for a long time, making your whole body tingle, orgasms you could have for hours or days. They're like cool down orgasms from your passionate orgasmic marathon.

The position we're in is easy and comfortable, I'm a long long way from even being close to cumming. Your body is still in needing sex mode. The constant stroking on your gspot is perfect to put you into a constant orgasm, first starting off peaking and ebbing, but the time between orgasms gets shorter and shorter until the waves just keep rolling over you as long as I keep stroking. Our bodies pressed firmly together, I reach under you with my other hand searching for your other breast, I can't move much so I open my hand wide to grab as much as I can, feeling your aching nipple slip between my fingers I squeeze my hand together gently, applying gentle pressure to that swollen nub. You can feel my breath on your neck as I tease you with my tongue, my whole body pressed against you like it is I can feel orgasmic pulse ripple though you as I fuck your whole body, not just your pulsating cunt.

My hips pump gently and slowly as that thick swollen head of my cock strokes your gspot constantly, my hands are locked to your tits, swollen with your arousal, your nipples still hard, still begging for the teasing I give them. Your orgasm keeps going as long as I keep stroking your gspot and I just don't stop. You arch your back even more, pulling your leg up further, squeezing my hand to your breast firmer, all to get more of me, to give me more of your body, always wanting me to take you more completely. I can feel you trembling under me as melt into a long constant gentle orgasm.

We don't know how long I take you like this, how long you are in your gspot orgasm, but it's a very long time, I don't tire and you seem to be able cum forever with me inside you. Your sexual hunger was satisfied long ago, now you're basking in long gentle cool down lovemaking.

An hour, maybe two later, who knows, you feel me grab you tighter, my short strokes sharper and you let out a soft moan as you feel my cock spasm hard and explode inside you. I keep pumping you, my cum spilling over my shaft and over your already wet lips, you feel your pussy become very wet as your man unloads inside you again. I keep fucking you gently as I soften, your orgasm begins to wane slowly, you're drained, You've come down from your sexual high, that burning need to get reamed, slammed and fucked by your man, that hungering thirst to cum hard on your mans cock to feel him shoot his cum into the hottest and deepest part of your horny swollen cunt. Eventually my cock softens to a point it's not hard enough to slide between your extremely well fucked cunt and I slip out.

We lie like this breathing slowly but deeply, your eyes are closed as sleep moves to take hold of you. I release your breast and you hardly notice, moving my hand down, stroking it across your stomach until I slide down over your smooth shaven mound until I find your slick, swollen cunt. Your lips are gaping slightly from long hours over being wrapped around your mans cock. My cum and yours still oozes from between those slippery lips. I run my hand completely over your pussy, feeling the heat and the wetness and its softness. I stroke back and forth, running my fingers through your lips, your pussy so wet still my hand glides over you all slippery. I gently and slowly stroke your cunt, running my fingers through your wet lips and down between the cheeks of your ass, back and forth slowly.

I stroke you slowly like this until you fall asleep, letting the last thought, the last feeling you remember before slipping into a restful erotic dream, that which is your man caressing your swollen, well fucked, cum soaked cunt.

Your dreams are sexy, erotic and passionate. You dream of you man ravishing your body, his hands everywhere on you. You dream of him between your wide spread thighs taking you hard. He's reaming you out like he owns you. His thick cock splitting your cunt, penetrating you deeply to your very core. He fucks you with a power and passion that makes you scream in pure ecstasy. He sends you to a place where you know nothing but the sheer pleasure of orgasm that pours from the power of you man inside your hungering womanhood.

You wake sometime in the night, your cunt feels soaking wet from your erotic dreams, my hand still encasing your pussy, fingers entwined in your lips. Your dream is still so vivid, and you smile knowing that your dreams do come true.

RicoW
RicoW
2 Followers