A Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fire away, I can't exactly refuse in this position can I?"

"I know we both have an active sex life and enjoy getting as much as we can – right?" I asked hesitating to make my point.

"Yep, that's right."

"Well, it's been a long time since I've had repeated sex with guy that I have enjoyed as much and still wanted more as I have had with you. Does that make sense? I know we are going to take it step by step and see how things go, but even if we don't become lifelong partners can we still remain fuck buddies because you are so damned hot!" I finished off laughing a little embarrassed myself.

"Oh Luke, you are exactly what I have been searching for all my adult life do you know that? There's absolutely no way I am ever going to let go of you, never! I don't think either of us can be monogamous and that's not what I am asking for but I do know that you're the only person that I have ever loved or am ever likely to. You had better get used to the idea of having me in your life from now on." He announced emphatically.

I could think of nothing to say in response but my actions spoke louder than words as I gave him a big long hug before drifting off to sleep.

CHAPTER 4

I woke the following morning slowly and reluctantly, unwilling to leave my peaceful slumber. I lay there for several minutes getting my bearings and trying to work out what had woken me in the first place. Ah I thought I had gone to bed with Gary last night but now I am alone, where is he? Can't hear noises from the bathroom, I hope he hasn't done a runner my heart skipped a beat at the thought. No, I can hear noises coming from the kitchen and if I'm not mistaken I can smell coffee too. I smiled to myself at the thought.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Gary called from the doorway as he brought in a tray of two mugs of coffee and a large stack of toast. "I didn't think you were ever going to wake up after last night's exercises."

Sitting up, still a little sleepy I smiled warmly at him before taking one of the offered mugs. Sipping the hot drink slowly I savoured this domestic moment which for so long had been missing in my life before responding.

"Ah thanks, that coffee is just right and as for the toast, delicious!" I commented in between mouthfuls of toast, I didn't realise how hungry I was until the smell of toast had hit my nostrils.

"So what do we have planned for today then?" Gary asked sipping on his coffee.

"I've promised Mel that I would fly by her this morning, I have no choice otherwise she will hound me until I have given her a run down on how our date went. She is just itching to meet you, ever since Emma let slip that she knew you from school. You will of course be expected to be in attendance and share the grilling with me. Then once we've had a coffee and been there for a respectable length of time the day is ours to do what we want. Do you have anything you want to do?" I asked.

"I will need to go home to get a change of clothes at some point and show you my little pad, but otherwise I am easy - so to speak" he replied finishing off the last of the toast.

With that settled we spent the next half an hour freshening ourselves up, getting dressed and tidying my flat up ready for when I or we come home. With that sorted we made our way to my car which was parked a couple of streets away (there's no dedicated parking available where I live) and I drove over to Mel's in St. Ives.

Knocking on her front door I had butterflies fluttering around in my stomach, I hadn't felt this nervous since I decided to come out to her when I left university. That had been a huge anticlimax as she had declared that she had known for years and wondered what had taken so long for me to spit it out before giving the biggest of hugs as only sisters can do. Hopefully it would be as straightforward this time when I introduced Gary to her.

I needn't have worried about Mel; it was her offspring that gave us the hardest time! Having made introductions all round, done the cheek kissing and hand shaking we made our way into the kitchen and had our second coffee of the day sitting around the large circular kitchen table. At Emma's and Mel's insistence we gave a blow by blow account of our meal at the restaurant and then drinks in the pub. The only negative comment Mel made was when Clive's name was mentioned and all she said was to watch myself, he was a wrong 'un as far as she was concerned. Cayden listened to the whole conversation in silence looking from one adult to another in turn until finally he blurted out.

"Uncle Luke. Now that you and Gary are boyfriends, can I be your best man when you get married?" he asked deadly serious.

Gary and I looked at one another and then at Mel before bursting out laughing. Gary was the first one to get his breath back so he replied for the both of us.

"Cayden, it's a little soon to be talking of marriage but yes, if or when we announce that we are going to get married then you will get first refusal of being best man. Is that okay with you?" he said keeping a straight face.

Cayden solemnly nodded before grinning in triumph at Laura who stuck her tongue out at him.

"Kids!" Mel said loudly "I am sure and Uncle Luke and Gary will have special roles for all of you when the time is right. Okay, how do you fancy going out to play? Good, vamoosh!"

Once the kids were safely out of earshot, she leaned over the table and whispered in a conspiratorial tone "Well, tell me, did you two do it last night or is it no sex before marriage?"

"Mel! I can't believe you just said that and I for one am not going to answer that question, your sordid imagination will just have to suffice....." I told her in mock aghast tone.

"You must have, I know what a tart you are Luke. You can't keep your boxers on long enough to get them dirty, in fact I suspect you go commando for easier access!" She said laughing at her own joke.

Gary found it amusing and joined in by saying "You know him so well."

"Right folks" I said all haughtily "I'm not staying here to have my good reputation dragged through the mud, come on Gary we have places to go and people to meet. Bye sis and thanks for the coffee. Before we go is there anything we can do?"

"No you're fine Luke, off you two go and enjoy yourselves, don't you worry about little old me. Oh yes, there is one thing. If you should come across a handsome single man who isn't gay send him my way and see if he can do something about my squeaky old box!"

As we drove out of St Ives and towards Lelant Gary admitted that he liked Mel and that they seemed to gel okay. He also recognised Emma as being a pupil he sometimes taught in school and he seemed to think that she enjoyed the classes. I was pleased to hear this information as it would make life so much easier for me if the two most important people in my life get on.

Following Gary's directions I left the A3074 main road and headed off down a minor country road travelling vaguely down towards the estuary. The road was narrow and windy meaning that I had to concentrate intently on the road ahead so I took nothing of the scenery or landmarks around me. Abruptly Gary announced that we had arrived; in front of me was a pair of large brick pillars supporting large wrought iron gates and a key entry pad. On each pillar was a plaque with the name "Rivans Croft" etched into it. Gary hopped out of the car typed in his code and as the gates swung open he hopped back in. This time I drove slowly up the gravel driveway taking in as much as possible. The road swung behind concealing hedging to reveal tennis courts, a walled garden and then the house itself. I had seen the rear of the house on my first visit but now I was seeing it from the front. I could hear splashing and laughter from behind the walls which confused me as I had thought it was a garden and said so to Gary.

"You're both right and wrong." He responded "It used to be a garden but when Frances and Derek Rivans bought the house they converted the area into a private swimming pool for their twin sons Lawrence and Damien who showed potential in their swimming classes when they were younger. Now they were twenty two the swimming ambitions were a distant memory and the pool, now served a purely recreational purpose. It was a natural suntrap and allowed for outdoor swimming much earlier in the season than otherwise would be possible."

As we swung into the car park which was big enough for six cars there was only an enormous Galaxy people carrier parked there. Sitting in my battered old Citroen I felt like a midget next to it.

"Ah, the voices we can hear must be Lawrence and Damien" Gary informed me "as Derek is still in the States on business and Frances is visiting her sister in Bath this weekend and won't get back until tomorrow at the earliest. In that case this should be interesting, these two know how to party and aren't in the least bit shy! I am sure that you will like them, they will be right up your street, and they have been up mine more than once...."

"Really?" I asked very intrigued by this admission. "What would mum and dad say about you having sex with their sons? It could get a bit sticky, if you'll excuse the expression."

"Nah, that won't happen. They might be party animals but they're clued up. One hint of not being 100% heterosexual alpha male and they can kiss goodbye to their substantial inheritance. They only come out to play when mum and dad are safely out of the way." Gary replied clearly reminiscing about previous liaisons.

By now we had left the car behind and were making our way over to the walled area where the sound of splashing and laughter could still be heard. As we got to the gate Gary called out announcing that he was coming in and bringing a guest with him. Welcoming noises came back in response so he opened the gate and we went through to the pool area.

The sight that greeted me as I walked through was beautiful, the theme was Italian with marble nudes (both male and female) lining the walls interspersed with conical evergreens. At one end of the enclosure were six wooden sun beds with towels spread out on two of them. A five foot pathway bordered the pool itself, which by the look of it was Olympic in size, and appeared to have deep and shallow ends. The sources of the frivolity were at the moment busy churning their way doing the crawl from the far end towards us. Gary and I stood back a little so as not to get splashed, cowards eh? In less than a minute two visions of beauty stood before us grinning broadly. Having reached the edge of the pool the two swimmers quickly and elegantly climbed out; then stood up revealing themselves to be totally naked. I could see immediately that they were related but they were clearly not identical twins for Lawrence was ash blonde while Damien was strawberry blonde. Having said that facially they were very similar and their physiques were almost identical. At approximately six foot four inches tall, they had classic swimmers bodies. Broad shoulders, narrow waists, tight buns and muscular bodies, very little body hair other than trimmed pubes. They bounced around excitedly totally oblivious to their nakedness and the effects it was having on us.

Gary introduced me to them and we shook hands making small talk for several minutes about what we had been up to this morning. Then Damien shook his head and said

"Sorry guys, what poor hosts we are making, my apologies! Would you two like a drink, perhaps a cold beer or glass of wine?"

"I'd love a cold beer please" I said trying not to stare at his modest package.

"Me too" Gary said nodding his head.

"Right you are, I'll be straight back" Damien informed us trotting off into the house. I could not help but stare at his pert buttocks as he disappeared.

Lawrence grinned saying to me "They are in good shape aren't they?"

I simply nodded feeling a little embarrassed at my lack of subtlety and said so.

"Don't be so silly, neither of us have any hang ups about our bodies. How can we when we spent so much time wearing only swimming trunks as adolescents? Anyway, don't stand to attention. Why don't you join us in the pool? It's a lovely day and the water is warm." Lawrence said in a remarkably authoritive tone.

"I would love to but I haven't brought my trunks with me." I replied, seeing the flaw in my argument as the words left my mouth.

"Well go naked like us then, we're all men here after all. Come on, don't be shy. Gary won't be so why should you? Isn't that right Gary?" He said looking over to him.

Gary didn't need to answer, his actions spoke louder than words for he had already removed his shirt and muscle vest. As I watched he kicked off his flip flops and undid his jeans pushing them down quickly before stepping out of them leaving just his pants on. Looking over at me he encouraged me to do the same, we'll enjoy ourselves he assured me. With nothing to lose except my dignity I followed suit and by the time Damien returned with four cans of cold beer both Gary and I were totally naked and enjoying the freedom that it brings.

"That's better!" Damien announced putting the cans down and striding over to me. Without saying a word he explored my body with his hands leaving no part untouched. Last to be explored was my tackle and by now I was standing to attention much to Gary's amusement.

"Gary, where on earth did you find this handsome and well built specimen? Why haven't you brought him round here before?" exclaimed Damien.

Far from appearing jealous or offended Gary simply smiled and replied "He is gorgeous isn't he? Not only that Damien; he's all mine so don't get any thoughts of poaching him!"

"I'm shocked that you should think that I would do such a thing." Damien retorted.

I wasn't sure if he was being serious or joking but either way I felt a little uncomfortable by all this attention so I took a step backward. I thanked Damien for his compliments; then glanced at Gary before diving into the now very inviting water. I heard a splash behind me and was very quickly caught up by Lawrence.

Easily keeping up with me he said "I sincerely apologise for my brother's behaviour, he can be so forward and I hope that you haven't been offended by his actions. As you have probably gathered by now when mother and father are away we totally relax and we take it for granted because Gary is so used to this."

"Hey! No need to apologise. I'm not offended, just a little surprised, I'm not used to being spoken about as if I'm a piece of meat that's all. Gary did warn me that you guys have a very relaxed attitude so no problems."

"Good. I'm relieved, you seem too nice a guy to upset and if you're a friend of Gary's then you're a friend of ours."

"Thanks, that's good to know." I said more than a little relieved that things had been smoothed over between us.

By now we had reached the far end of the pool where the sun beds stood, in one graceful move Lawrence climbed out and sat on the side of the pool patting the space next to me indicating that I was to join him. Climbing out as smoothly I as I could I sat next to him feeling slightly chilly as I dried naturally in the breeze. Before long the sun had warmed me up again and I relaxed as we watched Damien and Gary fooling around in the shallow end and catching up with gossip. I caught out of the corner of my eye Lawrence studying my profile, glancing at him I asked him if he was alright.

"Absolutely, I can't help but think I know you from somewhere. Never mind it will come back to me I'm sure. In the meantime I do have a favour to ask." He said looking rather serious.

"Sure, ask away. I can't promise that I will be able to help but I will do my best." I replied wondering what I was about to be asked.

"Thanks. As you can see I'm fair skinned and I burn very easily, I would really appreciate it if you would rub the sun cream into my back if I do the front. I will warn you now that I am very particular and like attention paid to every inch of my body as I hate getting burnt."

"It will be a pleasure; I am very good at applying sun cream and dealing with all those tender places that are hard to reach. Let's get you on that sun bed and slap on the cream." I said all business like.

Grinning in anticipation he jumped up, ran round the pool into the house before emerging moments later with a large bottle of sun lotion and another towel for me. Moments later he was smearing himself from head to toe all down his front with the factor 15 sun cream, when he was satisfied that he was completely covered he handed the bottle to me before laying face down on the sun bed. Pulling up another sun bed to sit on I drizzled the lotion onto his back, arms and legs before thoroughly massaging it in to his skin. I then put another load on, this time I smeared it on leaving it to soak in naturally. I then focused on the tender areas around his buttocks and inner thighs, as I massaged the cream in Lawrence spread his legs as wide as possible revealing his white crack and a puckered hole which to my eye did not look virginal in any shape or form.

As I smeared the cream along his crack I 'accidentally' slipped my finger into his hole, which met little resistance and before I knew it my finger was buried as far as it would go. I looked up in surprise but Lawrence showed little reaction to the insertion of my finger.

I asked him "Are you okay? How am I doing?"

"Fine, it all feels good so far. Why do you ask?" Lawrence replied looking over his shoulder at me.

"I think we may have a problem with applying the lotion to a particular area and the position you are in at present is making it harder for me. Would you mind assuming a different one?" I asked as professionally as possible, I had a goal in mind and as they say softly softly catchee monkey.

"Sure, anything if you think it will help."

"What I need you to do is basically lay across my lap which will give me easier access." I instructed him "That's better" I continued as he complied to my request.

Now I could play with his hole easily and my hand and wrist was at the correct angle for insertion. As he settled himself down and spread his legs offering his anus to me again, I took hold of the sun lotion bottle and poured a large quantity of it onto his crack and hole. Putting it down on the floor I reinserted the finger using the lotion to grease his rectum and sphincter as I did so. As there had been no resistance I pulled the finger out and inserted two fingers in its place. They slid in easily and as I twirled the fingers around he gently moved his hips as if welcoming the intrusion. The two fingers were removed, this time three went in; yet again they slid in easily. Boy was this one loose arse it has seen plenty of the kind of action I like I thought. I pulled the fingers out and applied more lotion then gently inserted four fingers, this time a little more resistance was met but none that couldn't be overcome. I spent several minutes massaging and stretching the ring until I felt it relax. From his erection pressing into my thigh I gathered Lawrence was enjoying the attention his hole was receiving.

"How is it going Luke? Are you any closer to sorting the problem of application for me?" he asked very innocently.

Mmm I thought, you know exactly what game we are playing, but keeping in character I simply replied "I'm very nearly there, I'll let you know when I'm done."

Reaching down for the lotion bottle I squeezed a generous amount into my hand and used it to lubricate the whole of it up to my wrist. I coned my hand tucking my thumb in behind my fingers and then gently reinserted them up to the widest part of my hand. Lawrence shifted his weight a little; then looked over his shoulder at me before pushing ever so slightly back onto my hand. The resistance that had been there gave way and my hand slid smoothly deep inside until my wrist was gripped by his quivering ring. All the time he was making gently groaning noises and trying to masturbate at the same time (I had to adjust my position for him to do so).