All Comments on 'A Chance Meeting'

by priss_one

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
snares and keeps the interest! well done

looking forward to more from this skilled writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Surely this is from experience!

The author has obviously seen and done a lot to include such detail! Bravo! Lucky the Master that could cage this dog! And as for the drinks...cheers!

anniekanniekalmost 20 years ago
wow

I really hope you continue with this story, and soon!

StegralStegralabout 18 years ago
toss up

As much of an eye opener this story is I do feel it really puts A bad spin on the lifestyle of BDSM'rs...

yes the characters are very well planned & the enviroment is awesome but I do feel it puts out the wrong message...

A true "Master" would never take a sub/slave against her/his will & would NEVER physically abuse them...

I do like the lesson of "be careful who takes you home"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot as.

Being one who loves it brutally rough this made me squirm just with the imagery. Desperately looking forward to the sequel!

Love the writing style and the hints of humor you have tied through it.

Don't keep us waiting forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what a good story

It's all about that power dance isn't it?

There are all kinds of relationships in BDSM.

And the ultimate "Master teaches slave" is such a powerfully alluring fantasy.

To the critics..I think if you want vanila swirl then fine,but if youre trying to find PC here at Literotica you wont find it, you're in the wrong place .

libertarianlibertarianabout 17 years ago
When is second chapter cummin?

A little rougher than I like but it seems the slave is starting to enjoy what is happening to her. I want to see the rest of her training.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Stunning

This is a piece of art... I want more...

secretrapefantasysecretrapefantasyabout 16 years ago
horny

fuuuck reading this had me fingering myself the whole way thru!! all i cud think while reading, was how i wanted to be in her place. amazing writting ;)

SillyNymphoSillyNymphoover 13 years ago
Please, write a sequel

I would LOVE to read more.... got my pussy wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!!!

Love this story so far...It's very well written so I really hope you plan on continuing it...

KittenGal1595KittenGal1595about 8 years ago
More?

Dear god let there be more please! <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous