A Chance Meeting at the Gym Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers

Frankie almost growled her reply; "I'm not turning back now, I just need some lubricant." Frankie wriggled out of my grasp and picked up a slim dark coloured bottle from the floor. "Ta Dar." she cried gleefully holding the bottle aloft; "It's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, quite appropriate don't you think?"

She unscrewed the top and poured some of the contents into the cupped palm of her small hand then rubbed it onto my cock." Frankie then picked up a large funnel from the floor telling me coat the end in oil, slide it her arse and pour in as much oil as it would take.

Charlie gasped and clapped her hands together eagerly asking; "Can I watch?"

Frankie bent double and grabbed her own ankles; her lovely round arse was jutting into the air, she looked through her parted legs at Charlie telling her; "I'm going to need more than a spectator. I'll need all the help I can get to take his huge cock."

Frankie instructed Charlie to take the greasy funnel and slide the spout into her arse. Charlie bounded from the sofa and grabbed the funnel, telling me to pour some of the oil on her long thin fingers. When I did, she bent forward and pushed her slippery index finger slowly into Charlie luscious arse, both of them were groaning loudly.

The temptation was too great to resist, I pushed the head of my cock onto the rose of Charlie's inviting arse. She sprang up screaming, spilling oil onto Frankie's buttocks and back. Charlie's finger slid rapidly from Frankie's arse making her groan loudly. Charlie told her; "He only tried to slide his slippery cock into my arse, while I was oiling yours."

Frankie was laughing and groaning at the same time. Charlie massaged the spilled Olive Oil over Frankie's firm round buttocks, and then she slid two of her oily fingers into Frankie's twitching arse. I poured some oil onto my hand and reached underneath Charlie and rubbed it into her bald cunt. Charlie's long legs twitched as she groaned loudly.

She was rubbing oil onto Frankie's buttocks and gently probing her arse, while I explored her slippery cunt and massaged her clit. Charlie loved the experience, the fact that her fingers were probing Frankie's slippery arse, only served to amplify the sensation. Charlie replicated in Frankie's arse, what I was doing to her cunt.

Frankie's arse started to bounce up and down as her orgasm started; Charlie wasn't far away from her own orgasm. The rubbing and arse probing increased in pace until they both came together. Their cunt juices dripping and forming a small pool on the floor. Both of them were sweating profusely, the sunlight made their beautiful bodies glisten. Frankie managed to say; "When I asked you to help I wasn't expecting you to bring me off, it was brilliant. Now for the funnel, I'm more than ready for that."

Charlie easily slid the funnel into Frankie's arse, I poured a little oil into it and watched it slowly disappear; "More oil, its delicious." Ordered Frankie I poured a little more oil in the funnel but the majority of it remained in the funnel. Charlie told Frankie who replied enthusiastically; Ok pull it out, and let's get on with the main event."

Charlie stepped aside, I grabbed my slippery cock and was going to present it to Frankie's waiting arse when Charlie asked; "Can I do that."

I nodded enthusiastically, god how much better could this get. I was just about to fuck Frankie's slippery virgin arse and Charlie another anal virgin was going to hold my cock and guide it into her friends arse.

Charlie scooped up a trickle of oil seeping out of Frankie's arse and rubbed it on the bulbous purple head of my cock, groaning. Charlie presented the tip of my cock to Frankie's oily rose and circled it a couple of times. Frankie groaned loudly.

To my astonishment Charlie gripped and shoved my cock against her friends pulsing arse but it didn't enter it. She grasped my shaft harder and pushed until Frankie's tight rose suddenly surrendered and admitted my cock. Charlie's fist collided with Frankie's oily buttocks and prevented more of my cock from piercing Frankie's tight arse. Both of them cried out, Frankie when the pain hit her and Charlie when she came.

Charlie grasped my neck and pulled my mouth down onto hers, kissing and biting my lips passionately. Her large hard breasts were heaving on her chest, her piercing blue eyes were sparkling and fiery; the expression on her face was wild, I have never seen a woman so aroused; "I've just shoved your huge cock into Frankie's tiny arse and I'm so turned on it's insane. I loved it; my cunt is burning and throbbing, I can't believe I just did that."

Frankie's voice brought us back to reality; "Don't mind me, I've only got his huge cock stuck in my arse, it's delicious, thank you for asking."

Does it hurt?" Charlie enquired and instantly regretted her stupid question.

I feel like my arse is impaled on a traffic cone, it hurts like hell, but at the same time it's scrumptious. When you two were wriggling around, the Swordsman's cock was squirming around in my arse. I thought my head was going to implode. I came bucket loads; I've never come like that before."

Frankie eased her arse back and squeezed a little more of my cock into her resisting arse. She chuckled and I could feel her cunt expanding and contracting on my cock, as an inch or more disappeared into it, either she didn't complain.

I told Charlie to put some oil on her fingers and massage Frankie's cunt, it would help her arse to relax. Charlie did as I asked; she bent forward and reached through Frankie's legs to massage her friend's cunt. I realised why she had stayed by my side, Charlie cunt wanted similar attention.

Bent forward straight legged; Charlie presented her cunt and gorgeous round arse, her buttocks gaped invitingly. I rubbed my hands over Frankie's oily arse and told her to breathe deeply and try to relax she replied; "It isn't easy to relax when you have a streetlight stuck in your arse."

Frankie groaned; "Oh my god that's superb." When Charlie's oily fingers tormented her cunt. I reached through Charlie's parted legs and ran my fingers up and down her puffy gash. I slid my oily thumb into her arse and she groaned "Yes please, you knew." They were both huffing and puffing like steam trains wriggling their arses as wave after wave of pleasure swept through their extremely beautiful glistening bodies.

Frankie was engrossed and concentrating on the orgasm ripping through her cunt, she didn't appear to realise that she was bucking her arse and plunging more of my throbbing cock into her arse. With only an inch left to go I shoved hard, my public bone hit her arse, my balls swung and slapped against her throbbing wet cunt.

Frankie came again instantly screaming out; "Holy Hell I've done it, all of his massive cock is in my arse. Charlie, I can feel every inch of the Swordsman's cock, it's throbbing inside me. My cunts coming like a waterfall, I can't begin explain how good it feels. I'd have to invent a new word. Fantabulistic, Magnificoscious."

Frankie started laughing and her arse gripped and released my cock as her body shook; I took the opportunity to side three or four inches of my cock out, then slowly return it into her tight little arse. Frankie cried out: "Good god he only has to move it a little and I come. My cunt is pulsating and so is my arse. You have to experience this Charlie, there's no feeling in the world like it.

Gently I eased Charlie to one side and asked her to put the towel over the back of the sofa. I picked Frankie up in my arms and carried her to the sofa and allowed leaned her forward over it.

I told Frankie that the sofa was the right height to re-enact her thoughts at the Restaurant. "Grind your cunt onto the top of the sofa, while I slide my cock in and out of your arse. Isn't that what you were thinking?"

"You can't possibly know what I was thinking." Frankie called out as she wriggled her cunt onto the towel stimulating her clit.

Charlie asked her; "Tell me he's wrong, that wasn't what you were thinking, it can't be, can it?"

Frankie was lost in a world of self gratification; she rubbed her cunt hard into the towel bringing on another orgasm. Though clenched teeth she said; "He's right, so he must know what I want him to do next?"

I started to slide my cock out of her slipper arse then slid it back quickly slapping my balls against her cunt. Each time I with withdrew my cock a little further before thrusting it back. I found her arse gripping so fiercely if I slid four inches of cock out, only two inches returned easily the other two inches had to be forced into her tight chasm.

My hips were slapping into Frankie's slippery buttocks as my balls crashed into her dripping cunt. Charlie had gone to kneel on the sofa, and Frankie was frigging her cunt. They were kissing, and groaning into the others mouth as another orgasm swept through their trembling bodies.

My cock couldn't take any more I withdrew it to the tip and forced into Frankie's receptive arse splashing sperm into her bowel. Frankie cried out; "Enough my fucking head and tits are going to explode, please no more. My arse is filled with come.

Frankie's limp body collapsed into Charlie's arms. She whispered; "You're right Charlie, the Swordsman can't be a man. He's an alien a breathtaking, wonderful, astonishing fucking mind reading alien."

I withdrew my cock Frankie groaned as she felt every inch of it sliding out of her throbbing sore arse. Charlie came to the back of the sofa and held my semi stiff slippery cock in both hands. I parted Frankie's beautiful arse cheeks and we both stared into the two inch diameter hole just vacated by my cock. The rose of Frankie's arse was right red and my come was trickling out as the hole pulsed.

Charlie kissed me and probed my mouth with her tongue; she stepped back and looked pensively into my eyes. I guided Charlie's face to Frankie's still gaping arse. She knelt down, spread Frankie's shiny buttocks and stared into the large hole in her arse then she leaned forward, and tenderly kissed it.

Charlie was groaning into the chasm of Frankie's gaping arse. Frankie growled and her arse twitched in response forcing out more of my thick semen. Glancing up at me Charlie smiled wantonly before she pushed her tongue into Frankie's pulsing arse, she rotated it and pulled it back into her mouth to swallow the come she had scooped out.

Frankie's wonderful lithe powerful body was juddering when Charlie again inserted her tongue; they both came groaning louder than ever.

I walked across and jumped in the pool leaving the girls hugging and kissing each other tearfully. They came to join me a couple of minute's later laughing and holding hands as they jumped into the warm water. Frankie screamed out when the chlorinated water came into contact with her sore arse. "Christ that stings, I though the water would have a soothing effect, but it made my arse feel like it's on fire."

Despite the pain Frankie still smiled as she swam over to me, grabbed my cock in both hands and pulled me towards her. First she thanked Charlie telling her; "Thanks' for letting him fuck my arse, I know he's you're bloke but can he do it again sometime?"

Charlie replied; "He's hardly my bloke I only met him a couple of days ago."

Frankie kissed me fiercely thrusting her tongue into my mouth, then she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me grinding her open cunt onto my body; "I'll have him if you don't want him Charlie, nobodies pleasured me like the Swordsman, he's a fucking alien."

Charlie swam over to us and was laughing as she replied; "I didn't say I didn't want him Frankie, what I said was he isn't my property yet." Charlie kissed me equally as fiercely as Frankie had, then stepped back to look into my eyes.

Frankie said; "See the way he looks at you, he's your bloke alright, I just live in hope I get to fuck him now and again, its delectable."

Listening to these two gorgeous naked females discussing me as if I wasn't even there was quite surreal; "Do I get a say in this?"

The pair of them grabbed me and pulled me under the water laughing as they replied together "No."

The fun and games ended when the telephone rang Charlie ran over to the bar to answer it, we both saw the frown that replaced the smile on her face. Charlie put the receiver down and told us there had been an accident at the school involving of the pupils, who hadn't returned home during the holiday.

She had to go to the school and complete an accident report, I asked if the accident was serious, Charlie replied that it wasn't, but the paperwork had to be completed straight away. Frankie asked if we could accompany her to the school.

As Charlie walked to the door she said; "Why not, it's a beautiful day you can have a walk around the grounds. There is three acres of woodland and it's wonderful at this time of year.

Charlie called out as just before she left the pool room; "You'd let the Swordsman take me in the woods?"

Charlie replied; "Behave yourself and get dressed I'll see you at the garage, we'll take the Range Rover."

Frankie and I jumped out of the pool she handed me a large white bath sheet and stood in front of me waiting for me to dry her. She was gorgeous dressed, but her naked toned and tanned body was an incredible sight. "Get on with it, you're drooling." Frankie laughed as she picked up a smaller towel and raised her arms to dry her short black hair.

I rubbed the towel vigorously over her shoulders and back, dried her luscious legs and gently patted dry her arse. Went I got to her front Frankie was standing legs apart grinning at me lustfully. "Get on with it we don't have a lot of time, dry my legs and cunt; see if you can make me come before Charlie comes down."

There was no way I could refuse, I rubbed her long legs and ascended to her crotch rubbing it hard and fast. I watched her magnificent hard tits wobbling on her chest Frankie started moaning softly, and her body started to shake.

I sucked each of her hard nipples into my mouth in turn and nibbled them between my teeth. Frankie was purring into my ear as she pumped my stiff cock with two hands; "God your good Swordsman, the best ever." Her lithe body stiffened and she gasped when she came; "I wish I had time to fuck you, I'm really revved up." She whispered into my ear before she kissed me hard.

I replied; "You're bloody gorgeous and those tits of yours are hard and as big as cannonballs. I'd love to tit fuck you."

Frankie was grinning as she replied; "I'll let you fuck them one day, I'd love it. Let's get dressed or we'll be in trouble."

The interlude with Frankie had dried my body so we ran into the hall, retrieved our clothes from the floor and dressed. I grabbed the garage remote and pulled the Range Rover to the front door. Charlie came out of the house dressed very formally in a brown wool suit. Her hair was pinned up and she was wearing a pair of spectacles, not her usual contact lenses. "You drive; I hate the bloody thing it drives like a tank."

I drove where I was directed; it took about fifteen minutes before we arrived at our destination. At the end of the drive, there was a huge sign with gold lettering; "Greenstone's Boarding School for Girls. I turned in and drove through mature woodland to the impressive school building.

A portly older woman dressed in nurses uniform was standing outside the grand double doors. Charlie stepped out of the car addressing the woman as Matron. She introduced Charlie and I as friends, and told her we were going for a stroll in the grounds. As soon as they entered the building Frankie asked me what I thought of Charlie's manner and attire.

I replied that this was an expensive school with high standards which had to be met by everyone including Charlie. We walked along a road between the school and a beautifully manicured lawn, which had four Archery Targets erected on it.

When we reached the end of the building we saw the enormous sports fields, with a variety of different pitches marked out. Ignoring them we followed a small path which led to the wood. It was a warm sunny day, strolling arm in arm chatting, Frankie asked; "You do like Charlie don't you, she has a fantastic body, she works really hard on it. You wouldn't know it, when she wears her headmistress outfit."

I chuckled as we entered the dappled shade of the wood replying; "She hardy likely to display her tits to the pupils fathers it's not the done thing."

Frankie asked again; "She has a fantastic body doesn't she?"

I told her there wasn't a lot to choose between their bodies hers was marginally better but she was in the gym every day. Frankie preened and smiled hearing that I thought she had the better body. She asked is she was a good fuck. I stopped and put my arms around her cradling her firm round buttocks in my hands. When I kissed her Frankie's tongue explored my mouth. I squashed her hard tits into my chest as she ground her cunt onto my stirring cock. I held her at arms length and smiled as I told her she was a stunning looking and exuded sex appeal, her body was shapely and hard; "You are beautiful and you were built to fuck. Your body demands to be caressed, experienced and explored you're a sexual athlete."

Frankie grabbed me around the neck and pulled my lips down onto hers crushing them together as she kissed me. "So you would like to fuck me again, in my arse?"

I told Frankie that if I had a knife I'd carve in that tree. That I'd fuck every orifice she had. You educated cunt, you glorious tight arse, your mouth, your huge tits. I even fuck your bloody handbag if I couldn't fuck you."

Frankie was giggling and crushing her tits into my chest; "So that's a yes is it?"

She was skipping in delight as we walked into a small glade out of site of the school; we sat down on a massive log which had been fashioned into a bench. Frankie straddled it and told me my cock felt as big as the log when it was wedged in her arse. "It really was the most breathtaking experience ever, I adored it."

I looked down and saw several home rolled cigarette butts lying in the grass, nearby lay three small empty plastic bags. The horn of the Range Rover blared Frankie jumped up. I reached down and grabbed the cigarette butts and plastic bags,and stuffed them in my pocket.

We stepped out of the wood as the horn sounded again; Frankie whistled and waved to Charlie as we hurried back to the car. I climbed behind the wheel and drove back to Charlie's house, on the way I asked how bad the schools drug problem was.

Charlie gasped as if I punched her; she looked at me in astonishment. I told her about the items I had picked up in the glade and what they indicated to me, as a former Drug Squad Officer. Charlie asked if I was certain about the thing being drug connected. I told her I couldn't be certain, only an analysis of them would prove my suspicions beyond doubt.

Charlie asked if I knew a Laboratory that could analyse the items or should we take them to the Police; "My advice would be to deal with this in house and tell no-one especially the Police. If it got out your school has a drug problem, the newspapers would have a field day."

Charlie groaned; "I'd never even thought about that, I'd better contact my husband."

Sternly I told Charlie; "You speak to nobody about this, and I mean nobody, three people know already and that's too many."

I drove to a Laboratory I knew on the outskirts of the city and spoke to the owner, after a bit of haggling he agreed to stay late and analyse the items off the books, for a payment of £500. He bagged the items up and we shook hands on the deal.

Charlie asked me to stop at a Cash Machine and withdrew the £500 which she handed to me. We drove to Charlie's home without speaking; when we arrived we went straight to the kitchen. Charlie opened a bottle of wine poured it in to three glasses.

trevorb968
trevorb968
108 Followers