A Chance Meeting at the Gym Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very focussed and businesslike as she outlined the situation, telling me. That I seemed very calm and in control and knew exactly what should be done; "Chris, I'm panic stricken. You tell me I can't or shouldn't talk to the Police, my husband, my staff at the school, nobody. How can I possibly deal with this situation without help?"

"Don't panic." Was the first thing I said, telling that panic destroyed logic. The situation could be resolved in house, if we through it through calmly and methodically. The first thing she had to realise that until the lab report told us different, there wasn't a problem to panic about.

Frankie nodded her agreement; Charlie thought about the statement, she seemed relieved; "If we treat the problem as hypothetical, which it is at the moment, then we will find it easier to arrive at a solution,there's less pressure. That's logical and I understand that."

Finally Charlie smiled, she walked across the kitchen and gave me a kiss, then she kissed Frankie and thanked us genuinely; "I don't know how I would manage without you."

I explained that she really needed a Private Detective, but unless she used me she would have to involve other people. All I needed to do was telephone the Agency and tell them I wasn't available for a while.

The hard part was inserting me into the school, without everyone becoming suspicious. Charlie told me that would be easy, she would be interviewing to fill the roll of Handyman at the school when she returned; the post had been vacant for a couple of months and the list of small jobs that needed doing was piling up.

If she gave me the job I'd pass the vetting process easily, due to my Police background. I probably could start work before the holidays ended. Charlie chuckled as she said; "You're not going to let the Swordsman loose in a school full of nubile young girls, with raging teenage hormones. If you had a pet fox would you keep it in the chicken coup?"

Charlie and Frankie bust out laughing; it took a full minute before they composed themselves. Charlie asked what I had to say, I adopted a very straight face and told her I was very professional. The statement provoked riotous laughter and ribald comments from the pair of them: "I can vouch for that." Frankie replied.

Charlie spluttered a mouthful of wine over Frankie and I when she bust out laughing; "That's very true, but is it relevant."

I protested that I would be on the job, a poor turn of phrase under the circumstances. It effectively ended the discussion; they both collapsed laughing head in hands on the worktop. I couldn't get any sense out of either of them after Frankie asked how old the students were at Charlie's school. She was told they ranged from eleven years all the way up to eighteen years; there were eight, eighteen year old students.

Charlie announced in her best headmistress voice: "If he fucks one of my students I'll cut his cock off"

Frankie observed; "If he fucks one of them, he'll probably fuck them all. Good news travels fast."

I could see the doubt in Charlie mind, and told her that I thought she trusted me; if she didn't there was no point in continuing the conversation. I left the kitchen and went to the pool annoyed; I dumped my clothes on a lounger and jumped in. A minute later Charlie and Frankie joined me, they both jumped into the pool fully clothed and apologised. We played in the pool for half an hour, until Frankie suggested we went to the sauna and she'd give us both a massage.

Charlie agreed immediately telling me the stress was getting to her and Frankie was an excellent masseuse. We entered the sauna, Frankie poured a ladle of water on the heated coals before telling Charlie and I to lie on the benches. Charlie lay on her front; I lay on my back with my hard cock pointing at the ceiling.

Frankie slapped it hard and told me this was going to be a proper massage, not a quick hand job. Charlie poured Extra Virgin Olive Oil onto her hands and applied it to Charlie's naked torso making it glisten in the soft light of the Sauna. I watched as first she gently rubbed her fingers and thumbs along Charlie's calves and thighs.

Then she massaged Charlie's firm round buttocks, slowly rubbing and squeezing them. Occasionally she slipped her oily fingers between the cheeks of Charlie rump, and ran them over the rose of her arse, Charlie groaned quietly.

Frankie then straddled Charlie and started to slowly circle her small hands over her back and neck. She kneaded the tense muscles with her fingers. I saw Charlie's sparkling blue eyes slowly close as she luxuriated in the relaxing sensations.

Giving Charlie a playful slap on her bare arse Frankie told her she was done and crossed the sauna to me. I asked if she wanted me to roll over on my back, so she could straddle me and rub oil all over me. Frankie gave me a really hard slap on my arse, then remarked; "I told you the Swordsman is a pervert."

She called Charlie over to show her how to perform a proper massage on "This test dummy."

I objected to the description, and received another hard slap on my arse. Frankie straddled me, poured oil onto my back and slowly ran her hands up each side of my spine to my neck. Then she slid them across my shoulders massaging the muscles with her expert fingers.

After a couple of minutes Charlie replaced Frankie straddling me, Frankie guided her hands over my back and showed how to perform a massage. Once Charlie was confident she was doing it correctly, Frankie left her to it. Charlie added a new dimension to the equation, when she started to rub her cunt along my slippery back, groaning softly.

Frankie began to massage my oily calves, and then progressed up to my thighs. Her hand slipped between them and applied oil to my balls. Frankie gently squeezed and rotated them in her slippery hand; she tugged and stretched my sack as my balls contracted into my body. God this girl was good, my cock was so long and hard, it was getting uncomfortable.

Having two gorgeous women massage my naked body was driving me nuts, the last thing I could do was relax. I told them I could hear them both breathing heavily; "And you two say I'm perverted."

Frankie slapped my arse even harder, I almost yelled out. She started to knead my buttocks, and told me giggling; "This is the best bit, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Frankie pushed and pulled my buttocks pushing her fingers expert deep into the muscles as she manipulated them, it felt exquisite. Suddenly she plunged her long oily finger into my arse, and probed until she located my prostrate gland. She rotated her long finger around it applying pressure, my arse tried to buck but it couldn't.

Charlie was sitting in the middle of my back rubbing her cunt up and down it, more and more rapidly. Frankie was sitting on my thighs, rubbing her cunt on them. Still tantalising me with her probing finger. I groaned loudly, the pair of them also groaned. "Now." Shouted Frankie as they both accelerated their stimulation of their cunts.

"I'm coming." screamed Charlie.

"So am I, hang on tight for the ride of your life." Frankie screamed as she applied more and more pressure to my Prostate Gland.

My hips bucked repeatedly, despite the weight of the two women sitting on me. They were screaming and shouting "Yippee and Ride him Cowboy" as my body jerked and convulsed involuntarily. I was rubbing my cock against the soft white towel, fucking the Sauna bench and coming repeatedly, the two girls whooped and hollered on top of me.

When I eventually stopped coming I lay gasping for breath, the two girls rolled me onto my side, applied oil to the front of my body and lay down either side of me, rubbing their oily hard tits against my back and chest. Frankie ground her cunt into my arse, whilst Charlie rubbed hers against my cock.

They were like two slippery eels; they squirmed about massaging me using only their gorgeous lithe slippery bodies. My cock was hard again in seconds; Frankie grasped it and guided it into Charlie's wet puffy cunt. She didn't release her grip on my cock, when I started to pump it furiously into Charlie; instead she gripped it even more tightly groaning and humping her cunt on my leg, I groaned to Charlie; "God I'm fucking Frankie's hand, and your cunt at the same time, and she's still got her finger in my arse."

Charlie's finger joined Frankie's seconds later. I came in torrents into Charlie's throbbing cunt. Frankie started singing; "Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Charlie. Happy Fucking Birthday to you."

Charlie was thrashing about on my cock in ecstasy groaning repeatedly then screamed out loud; "Thank you both that was the very best fucking Birthday Present ever! A pulsating cunt that's full of come, what more could a girl ask for?"

Frankie was laughing as she said; "What else can you give a woman who has everything?"

I asked; "Why didn't either of you tell me?"

We didn't need to, Frankie arranged everything; "You just gave me the perfect Birthday Present. Thank you so much." Charlie kissed me passionately, wriggling her slippery body against mine and moaning into my mouth.

Frankie announced you've fucked my arse, my cunt and my hand you only have my mouth and handbag left.

Charlie kissed me again, then she pulled my face away in her hands and told me smiling broadly; "I can read minds too, fuck Frankie's beautiful mouth please, she desperate."

I rolled over and sat up, Frankie dropped to her knees and popped my slippery semi stiff cock into her mouth, sliding it backwards and forwards until it became hard. She plucked from between her luscious lips and trapped it between her huge hard tits, grinning up at me she said; "I nearly forgot about you fucking these."

Charlie watched in amazement as my cock glided between Frankie's twin globes and disappeared into her slurping mouth; "I'd never have thought of doing that. It looks delicious."

Frankie was pumping my cock between her tits into her mouth faster and faster, but I showed no sign of coming; "Charlie, help me out, jerk him off into my mouth or we'll be here all night."

Charlie didn't need asking twice she jumped down grasped my cock in her oily hands and pumped it into Frankie's mouth until I came. Charlie released my cock thinking the show was over. I slid it deep into Frankie's throat and deposited the last of my semen into it. Charlie put her hands to her mouth and screamed; "Oh my god don't ever do that to me, its obscene, I'd choke on it. How on earth do you do that Frankie?"

When I plucked my cock from her throat and mouth Frankie was smiling and licking her lips contentedly as she told Charlie; "I have a lot of little tricks to teach you, if you're going to keep him from straying."

We all went for a shower then to bed. I had a lot to discuss in the morning with my new employer.