All Comments on 'A Change in Station Ch. 02'

by likewonderland

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Are you fucking kidding me, no one is going to let her drink from a stupid bowl on the floor or do most of this stuff in public without being kicked out.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 10 years ago

Really? Mom just stands there as her daughter leaves for the airport with her maid dressed like a whore and doesn't say anything. Could you at least try to make this a little more believable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story with great imagination!

Wonderful story! Very erotic and dirty. Ignore the ignorant people who write negative comments because they are too stupid to understand what is going on. Please keep up the good work and write many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

A complete pile of shite. Do better or don't bother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

Update! Fast! Cliffhanger...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Turnoff

Can this not be tagged lesbian? Straight sex is such a turnoff. Don't tag this lesbian if there's straight sex.

tormented24tormented24almost 10 years ago

Cant wait for the next installment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope to see a new installment soon love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrific

Wow, that was awesome, loved the first one, and this one might be even better. I only wish it didn't end with the narrator being assulted, and I hope she gets revenge on Molly. If you write another chapter, please don't hurt the narrator too much, I'd perfer Molly be the only one humiliated.

PS: Love your writing style. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know it has been over 6 years but I do hope that Molly will rip her a new one. With all of the unbelievable stuff that happened on the plane (which no one would believe would ever happen) that Molly will more than get even with the bitch. I have one more chapter to read and would love the tables to be turned and the bitch made into a alley crawling whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous