All Comments on 'A Change of Perspective'

by Dom_man76

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

I really liked ur story i read all of ur other stories and i think their really hot. you should write more

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther696911 months ago

I gotta say for some one who is writing in the prospective of an other gender is really ballsy and in your case it paid off. As if you didn't tell me that you where a male writing in the prospective of a female. how I must admit for this Parctulare your main character came off as un likable first, as I found her a little whinny and dare I say bitchy and then I found her and her friends coming off looking a group of cock teaser. Then eventually I found her coming off looking like a stuck up teenaged high school cheerleader bitch. and all she's missing is the bimbo talk. It was like you where telling us that we should hate this character and when it came time for her to be gangraped we should be happy as it is justice served sort of thing. But either than that I found the story kind of hot non the less, and coming from a female that is say something, Especially with a story like this I personally was expecting for the main character to eventually enjoy it by the end. I'm personally glade that you didn't go that rout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous