A Charmed Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

"You've already got me so fucking horny. Just look at all the pussy juice that has dripped from me and we've hardly started," she teased.

Leaving one hand on her hip, he reached up and grabbed one of the dangling tits using it to pull her down towards his waiting mouth. "I can see it, feel it and smell it. Now I want to taste it," he finished as he latched onto a distended nipple.

Instinctively, she reached down and wrapped her hands behind his head, holding him against her as she bit down oh her lower lip to keep from screaming in pleasure. She could feel him lightly dragging his teeth across her nipple while his tongue teased it. Her body quivered at the perverse pleasure of being the one to take his virginity and yet what he was doing to her was far more exciting than anything her more experienced lovers had done.

His hand squeezed and fondled her tit and each time he sucked on her nipple, it felt like a million electrical charges were coursing directly from the tip to her pussy. Her juices were flowing from her, down the length of his shaft and pooling in his lap. Seductively, she reached between them and coated her fingers with the juices before placing them in her mouth. "Nothing better than hot, tangy pussy juice to stimulate the taste buds." Then, scooping her fingers through the juices once again, she held it next to his face. "Here you go, lover. Try some."

Releasing her, he slid his tongue out like a snake and lapped at the juices before taking her fingers into his mouth, sucking on them just as he had done to her nipple. "Mmmmmm," was all he said as his tongue probed between her fingers searching for every drop.

At the same time, she felt his hand move from her hip to the top of her ass crease and slowly, but forcefully push downwards driving his cock deeper inside of her.

Slowly she descended, enjoying each exquisite sensation until with one final push, she took his cock all the way inside. The pleasure / pain of having his cock press against her cervix made the room spin around her. She was no virgin by any sense of the term but his cock was reaching new depths and stretching her like none of her other lovers ever had. Leaning forward, she lowered Aaron's head to the pillow while gently raising her hips. His cock slid along the length of her well lubricated pussy until just the head was nestled between her nether lips. Looking down at him, she uttered the words that every young man hopes to hear.

"Fuck me. Drive your nice, hard cock into me. Fill my pussy. Make me cum."

Grabbing her hips with both hands, Aaron did just as he was asked and pulled her down into his lap as he arched his hips upward. The look of pleasure on her face told him everything he needed to know.

Quickly they fell into a rhythm as old as time, she would raise her hips slowly while he pulled downwards until just the tip of his cock was within her and then they would rush back together again. Soon a wet, squishing sound began to fill the room as her pussy juices flowed from her.

Then suddenly she rocked backwards, arching her back, placing a hand on each of his outstretched legs. The change in position caused the head of his cock to rub against her g-spot with each thrust. The cool air tingled against her wet, exposed clit until he placed his thumb against it and began to lightly press. The sensations were overwhelming; his cock rubbing against her 'spot', the feeling of being stretched and filled, his thumb on her clit, the head of his cock slamming against her cervix with each thrust. Her breath became erratic and she chanted between clenched teeth, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fill my pussy. It feels so good."

Her hips seemed a blur as she slid up and down his cock, fucking him, lunging against it as she tried to take it even deeper, forward and back, forward and back, her tits swaying ... getting faster and faster.

"Ohhhhhh, fucckkkk," she sighed. Her hips became a blur, moving faster and faster, never letting his cock leave her pussy, mashing herself downwards, driving his cock into her as her clit pressed against his pelvis, seeing nothing but her pussy hair intertwined with his and a growing mass of thick froth from her churned pussy juices. "Don't stop. Need you to fuck me hard ... harder. Fill my pussy. Fuucckkkk."

A layer of sweat covered her body, her breath was gasping and irregular, her body craved the release of orgasm yet she just couldn't seem to reach her peak. Maybe it was because of her hesitation about 'being the first', or maybe it was because she was just so wet but finally she slumped forward onto Aaron's chest, "I'm so sorry baby. I don't know what's wrong. I can't any more. I just can't."

Aaron gently held her in his arms, his cock throbbing inside her while the responding motions of her pussy muscles tried to hold him deep. He had been so close, so close to finally and fully making love to a woman. He knew how disappointed she was as he felt her body quiver and a small tear land on his chest.

"It's ok, Vix. Maybe it's best this way. Maybe we should just take our time and see what happens."

"NO," she hissed vehemently as she looked at him "I want you NOW! I just don't know what's wrong."

Aaron lay there thinking for a few seconds before an idea suddenly popped into his mind. "Maybe that's the problem?"

"What?"

"You're trying too hard. Maybe I need to take over?"

Some primal instinct seemed to tell her that he was right. "So what should we do?"

Now taking the lead, Aaron whispered. "Get up and stand next to the bunk."

Lifting off of him, she suddenly felt empty as his cock slipped from her pussy. Her legs felt stiff and yet weak from crouching on the bunk as she stood up.

Quickly getting up himself, Aaron took her by the shoulders and spun her around so she was facing the bunk. "Now bend over."

Instantly she knew what he wanted and what he was going to do. A surge of pleasure enveloped her as she felt him grab her waist and move closer. His cock found the opening to her pussy as if he'd done this hundreds of times before.

"You ready?" he asked.

She barely had time to answer, "Yes" before he drove his cock back into her. Immediately, she knew that this was what she needed. Her pussy clamped and unclamped around the length of his cock as he drove it in and out. Her tits swayed beneath her until he reached around her body and grabbed them, squeezing them.

"Oh shit ... oh shit ... oh shit," she chanted with each thrust as it bottomed out in the deepest recesses of her pussy. "This is exactly what I needed. Don't stop. Fuck me. Take me. Oh god, lover. I'm gonna cum already ... ohhhhhh ... my ... god. You ... feel ... so ... good," then at the top of her voice she screamed, "GONNA CUMMMM. FUCK MEEEE. OHHHH ... AAAEEEIIIIIII."

This time when her internal muscles clamped down on him, they didn't let go. Instead, he felt a rolling sensation from the base of his cock to the tip, over and over again. He felt her orgasmic fluids leaking from her, coating his inner thighs. His balls tightened and pulled upwards and suddenly he felt his cum starting to rocket up his shaft. "Gonna cum, too. Need to pull out."

"NO!!," she wailed before continuing in a softer voice. "Cum inside me. Fill my pussy with your man-cream."

"What about ...?"

"I DON'T CARE!!"

Slamming his cock in as deep as he could, he felt it press against her cervix just as the first strand of cum erupted from the tip. Strand after strand spilled into her pussy. Filling her until their combined juices streamed from her, down their legs to puddle on the floor. The warm liquid kept pouring from her pussy until they collapsed into the bunk. The sensation of his cock being rammed into her one more time sent her over the edge ... her body quivered, her pussy spasmed and the room went dark.

When she woke much later, she was wrapped in his arms, the cover pulled up over their nude bodies. The boat was totally silent. For the briefest of seconds she wondered if it had all been a wonderful dream but then she felt that thoroughly satisfied feeling she had after being fucked and the warm sensation of their combined cum filling her.

Gently she sighed as she slid from the bed and grabbed her clothes. Tip-toeing to the door, she opened it just enough to get out and immediately backed into someone. Surprised she spun around and found herself staring into Miranda's deep brown eyes.

Neither seemed embarrassed by the fact that Rachel was still totally nude. Then in a quiet whisper, Miranda broke the silence. "He's a nice kid. Don't hurt him."

Slipping back into her Irish persona, Rachel replied, "He's no kid, darlin'. 'E's al' man. Evera inch of 'im."

Miranda blushed at the comment and quickly moved away, back to the Master Suite. As she entered, Nathan sat up.

"Is everything ok?"

"Ya," she said with an impish grin. "I just ran into Rachel in the hallway. She was leaving Aaron's cabin and she wasn't wearing anything."

"I'm glad to hear it," he said as he laughed, lightly. "I was beginning to worry about him. In fact, when we heard those voices earlier I thought maybe someone else was using his room."

"Well, according to Rachel, there is absolutely nothing to worry about. 'E's al' man. Evera inch of 'im," she finished copying Rachel's lilting voice.

Laughing, Nathan patted the bed. "Well now that we know there's nothing to worry about what do you say about getting some sleep. Tomorrow is another day."

Miranda quickly slipped off her gown and climbed into the bed and both were quickly asleep, though she did have a curious dream about exactly how much Aaron was 'al' man'.

The following morning, everyone seemed nervous and hardly talked. It was obvious that they all knew about what had happened the night before between Aaron and Rachel yet they were all reluctant to say anything about it.

Finally, while everyone was sitting down for lunch, Dennis spoke up, making a joke. "You know there are only two things wrong with an on-ship romance. First, everyone knows no matter how hard you try to hide it and the second is they're so damn noisy." Everyone tried to hold it in but within moments, they were laughing so hard they almost knocked over the table.

From then on, Rachel spent most of her nights in Aaron's cabin. Sometimes making love and sometimes just cuddling. The only one that seemed to have a problem with this was Dennis so every once in awhile the captain would put into a small village or town for several days to restock supplies during which he'd disappear. Where he went and what he did, no one asked but on one occasion they had barely gotten away from the docks when a large, burly man came running down the pier screaming something about his wife.

The next eight weeks seemed like nothing more than a prolonged vacation. They traveled wherever they wanted; fishing, diving, wandering across deserted beaches, exploring old wrecks, and making their 'supply' stops.

Then two days out of their last port, they started hearing reports of a storm. They plotted a new course and set-up a 'watch schedule' to track of it but just before 2 AM, everything broke loose. There was a sudden crashing sound and everyone rushed above deck. The waves were climbing but not too large and in the flash of lightening they saw something large in the water smashing against the hull.

The captain ran to the forward pilot house and had just barely gotten there when it was lit up by more lightening and sparks flew everywhere. Nathan rushed to the pilot room and returned moments later. "He's dead. There must have been a power surge."

Simultaneously, he and Dennis ran towards the engine compartment as they heard the engine give its final cough and stop. Nathan arrived first and pulled the door open. The "WHOOSH" that followed was almost as frightening as the ball of flames that came with it.

Dennis was blown all the way back down the hallway to the foot of the steps. Nathan had taken the full brunt of the flame and was burned across the whole front of his body. Aaron, on the other hand, had been lucky since he'd only just stepped out of the path of the fireball after pulling a life raft from its storage chest.

He quickly jumped down into the hallway and pushed Dennis up the ladder before following, pulling Nathan along with him. While he had been below, Rachel had thrown both of the life rafts into the water, automatically activating them so they opened. Aaron lowered Nathan into one raft and quickly followed before turning to help Miranda in. Rachel helped Dennis into the second raft and they both pushed off from the sinking yacht.

The storm worsened and for the next seven hours they were tossed and thrown against debris. When the sun broke through the storm the next morning, Nathan, Miranda, and Aaron found themselves in a debris field of semi-flooded shipping containers that had obviously fallen or been washed off a freighter. There was no sign of the other raft.

After checking their supplies, it was decided that Aaron should try to see if there was anything useful within the containers. One by one he opened each of them. Shoes, floatation devices (aka basketballs), rope, material, soda pop, candy, a nylon cargo net, and plastic pipe. Unfortunately, the contents of several containers had already been destroyed by the water and one sank as soon as it was opened though Aaron thought he saw the remains of several corpses as it went down.

The salvaged supplies soon filled the raft and the area around it. Aaron spent the next several hours running the net around everything he could and then climbed back into the raft with Miranda's help. One look at Nathan told him that things were going from bad to worse.

"How is he?" he whispered.

Turning away from Nathan, she replied softly as she tried to hold back her tears. "He's got burns across most of his face and chest. I'm pretty sure he's blind but the worst part is that the burns are breaking open. That means that he's not only loosing fluids but can easily get infections."

"What are you two muttering about?" Nathan suddenly said.

"Nothing," replied Aaron.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I know what's going to happen and so do you. It's just a matter of time, so listen to me. Before the captain and I went to bed the other night we noticed a few small islands not too far away. We planned on using them for shelter if the storm got to bad. They were South and South-west of our position which means," holding up a hand to feel the direction of the sun, "they should be that way," he pointed. From the sounds of it you've got plenty of supplies so you just need to hold on and ... take care of each other."

Three days later, Nathan died nestled in Miranda's arms. With no other options, they slid him over the side and mimicked a burial at sea. For the next two days, neither said much, constantly on the look-out for the islands Nathan had told them about and just as he had foretold, they saw the islands on the evening of the fifth day.

Using the paddles, they struggled through the surf and had almost made it to shore when the raft overturned dumping both of them into the sea. Aaron quickly surfaced and after first checking that Miranda was ok, grabbed the rope on the raft and pulled it to shore. Exhausted, he collapsed on the sandy beach and was laying there when Miranda emerged from the surf. Not once during the last 5 days had he paid any attention to what she was wearing but he couldn't help but notice as the wet, almost sheer, material clung to her body.

As if with a mind of its own he felt his cock begin to harden beneath the thin material of his shorts. Afraid that she might notice, he scrambled to his feet, "I need to find some wood to make a fire and warm us up," he called over his shoulder as he headed into the jungle.

The exhaustion and exertion of the last several days proved to be exactly what he needed and his erection quickly faded. Returning to their camp site, he found Miranda had already set-up a make-shift lean-to to block the breeze and cleared a small area for the fire.

"That looks great," he exclaimed as he exited the jungle hauling several large dry branches. Using matches from the raft's survival kit, they soon had a warm fire going and collapsed on either side of the fire to sleep.

Later he woke to find himself thrashing in the sea, being pulled down by a spectral hand reaching up from a sinking container. His scream instantly woke Miranda.

"What's the matter?" she looked about startled.

"Nothing," he muttered.

"Don't give me that, Aaron. You and I both know we might be stuck here for awhile and we need to learn to share things and trust each other."

Slowly, he told her about what he thought he had seen in the sinking container and his nightmare.

Standing, she walked over to his side of the fire. The material was now dry but the moonlight still shone through it as she sat next to him.

"I'll tell you what. Why don't I stay on this side of the fire with you? That way it might help with your nightmare and at the same time we can share our body heat."

Aaron never had a chance to answer before she stretched out and closed her eyes. Soon he heard slow, rhythmic breathing as she slept. At first he tried to stay awake but exhaustion overtook him and soon he too was sound asleep.

Miranda awoke later in the night to find his arm draped over her protectively and a hard cock poking against her ass. At first she wasn't sure what to do about it but after a few moments simply lay back down and snuggled tighter against him. "Who knows?" she thought. "Rachel said he was all man and that is exactly what I'm going to need if we're going to survive. Time will tell," she mused as she slid back into a restful sleep.

When she awoke the following morning, the sun was already high and Aaron wasn't next to her. Quickly surveying the beach, she saw him walking along the shore line with a homemade spear in one hand and several fish dangling from a rope stringer in the other. Calling out to him, he instantly returned.

"Hey, sleepyhead."

"Hey yourself. What time is it?"

"Not sure actually," he joked looking down at his empty wrist, "I seem to have misplaced my watch." Both laughed before he looked up at the sky and continued, "But from the looks of the sun I'd say some time mid-morning, maybe 10 or 11 o'clock."

"Wow, I slept late."

"Ya, well, it's been a rather strenuous couple of days."

Neither felt quite like talking about everything that had happened since the storm so she changed the subject. "What do you have there?"

"Just a couple of fish I was able to spear. Nothing major but at least it will give us something to eat instead of soda and candy."

"GOOD, because if I EVER see another soda or eat another piece of candy I'm going to be sick."

Laughing, he replied, "Me too, BUT we'll keep them just in case. That's one thing Na ... I was taught, is that you never throw away anything that might be useful."

Splitting the fish open, he threw them on a section of wood and cooked them 'plank-style'.

"Mmmm, this is delicious," Miranda sighed as she finished her second fish.

"Nothing to it really but when we're finished I think we better start making some plans."

"What kind of plans?"

"Well, we don't know how long we'll be here so we'll need to find a better place to stay and make a shelter. We'll also need to find a supply of fresh water or something just as good to drink."

"Like what?"

"We could survive on coconut, papaya, or some other fruits but water is the best option."

"Agreed," she said as she stood.

"Actually, I was thinking I'd go now and you could go a bit later. That way there's always someone here to keep the fire going."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers