A Charmed Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers

"Wouldn't it be better if we both looked?"

"Maybe later but right now that fire is our only source of heat and protection."

Understanding that what he said was true and also that he was trying to take on the role of the protective male, she agreed. "Ok. but only for a little while. Do you see that point on the other side of the lagoon? I'd appreciate it if you didn't go beyond that this first time. I may need your help and I really don't want to find myself alone."

"Agreed," he replied as he set off.

As he walked along the beach, he soon found coconut, papaya, mango, breadfruit and bananas which he carried down towards the water's edge so he could grab them on the way back. The waters of the lagoon were teaming with fish and he thought he caught a glimpse of a wild pig as he neared the point Miranda indicated should be the end of his first day's search.

Then, as he was about to turn back, he made the most important discovery of the day. Just before the point, the land climbed upwards and a waterfall cascaded over its lip, splashing into a pool below. Scooping a handful of water, he was overjoyed to find that it was fresh water.

In the mean time, Miranda stayed close to the fire but strolled inland, looking for more wood. While foraging, she found a large stand of bamboo just a few yards from the beach.

When they returned to the campsite they shared their individual finds and made plans. The following day, they cut bamboo, made it into a raft and for the rest of the week they moved their supplies to the plateau above the falls yet at the end of each day they returned to their original campsite to eat and spend the night nestled against each other.

Aaron soon proved his abilities to provide food using snares, traps, and his spear. While at the same time, exhibiting skills using a machete and building a shelter for them.

Miranda proved a steady hand with a slingshot for birds, as well as knowing where to forage for the best fruits and was surprised to find she had almost a natural ability to weave mats.

One week became two and then three. Finally, their new shelter was ready.

"We can move into the hut tomorrow," he said as they sat by the fire.

"I know but it's going to feel strange after living here on the beach for so long."

"Ya, but we knew things would have to change the longer we stayed here."

"Ya, we did," she whispered before stretching out in the sand to sleep.

When he woke up the next morning, she was gone along with the bamboo raft.

Packing up the last of their gear, he headed for the far side of the lagoon and a new step in life. Sure enough, the bamboo raft was pulled up in the sands and Miranda's foot prints led in the direction of the hut, though hut may not have been the best way to describe it.

Built ten feet up into the trees it had an open area, like a terrace, facing the sea. The shelter itself had four solid bamboo walls with a door onto the 'terrace' and windows in each of the other sides. The roof was made of woven mats with palm thatch over it. It even had a door made of the same bamboo and window panels made of thatch that could be dropped down to keep out rain or bugs. He had also built a table with two chairs, some shelves and hung sections of the cargo net to act as hammocks almost like what he'd read in a book when he was younger.

"Miranda!! Are your up there?" he called.

"Yes, just getting a few things settled."

"I was worried when I woke up and you were gone."

"Didn't you see the message in the sand?"

"Nope, didn't see it. What did it say?"

"It said that I couldn't sleep so I came over here early. That's all."

"Ok. Do you need any help up there?"

"Not really."

"Ok. Then I'm going to head over to the upper point and take a look. I know it sounds crazy but it would be just our luck to have done all of this and then have a ship find us."

Laughing, she replied, "You're right, just our luck," but quieter so he didn't hear she finished "though I'm not sure I want anyone to find us."

That afternoon when he returned, he found her sitting on the terrace looking out at the sea. Without even turning towards him, she began to speak, "Do you remember when we first landed here? We said that we might be here for a long time and would need to take care of each other just like Nathan told us to."

"I remember."

"Well I, actually we, have a problem."

"What's that?"

"The hammocks."

"The hammocks?"

"Yep."

"What's wrong with them?"

She hesitated before continuing. "I was married less than six months before Nathan died. But during that time he ignited 'needs' in me. 'Needs' that I haven't had taken care of since we landed here. I know Rachel ignited those same 'needs' in you." Still looking away, she continued, "In fact, I've felt those 'needs' pressing against me several times while we slept on the beach and I followed you into the jungle one night and watched you take care of your 'problem'."

"Ok, so what does that have to do with the hammocks?"

Turning back towards him she answered, "Their too far apart. I've grown used to the feel of your body against mine ... the feel of your hard cock pressing against my ass or slipping between my legs. To be honest, I actually put it there several times and then moved back and forth to get myself off. A couple of times I almost thought you were going to cum too."

"I was," he replied, "but then I remembered that technically you're my step-mother and figured you'd think I was a pervert or something."

"In that case," she said as she untied the knot of the muu-muu that she was wearing and let it fall to the floor, "let me tell you exactly what I think and want. I don't think you're a pervert. In fact, I think you're an outstanding man. You've kept us safe, fed us, and made a life for us here. And what I want is to be your wife."

"MY WIFE?" he exclaimed.

"Yes, your 'island wife' if that makes it seem better. I want to do everything with you. I want to be with you in every sense of the word. I want to make a life here with you and ... I want to make a family with you. I want to feel what it was that Rachel felt while you two made love. I want to feel you buried deep inside me, filling my pussy with your cum. I want to know what it's like to be so turned on that I scream it from the rooftops for the whole world to hear. Now do you understand?"

"I only have one question," he answered as he pulled her into his arms.

"What's that?"

"When would you like to start?"

Looking up into his eyes she whispered, "Would now be too soon?"

"Not at all," he answered as he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the hut. Inside he slid his hand behind the back of her head and pulled her to him, kissing her. He parted her lips and probed inside seeking her tongue.

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured as her tongue met his.

His free hand slid to her shoulder before gliding down, placing the palm of his hand over her breast and nipple before squeezing. Slowly, gently he caressed and fondled it with his fingers.

"So good," she sighed as she broke their kiss. "Been so long."

He lowered his head and placed his lips on her breast. Then ever so slowly, he parted them and encircled a lust-hardened nipple. He flicked his tongue across it and was instantly rewarded with a deep moan. Then taking the nipple between his teeth, he gently bit down sending an erotic, lustful surge through her body.

As if dancing, she began to twist and sway in his arms, her hands locking behind his head, pulling him tighter against her chest, forcing more and more of her tit into his mouth until he began to suck on her nipple. "Can't believe I'm doing this. Going to let my step-son, my Island Husband, fuck me. Mmmmmmmm, so nasty."

Shifting to her other nipple he descended and sucked it into his mouth, flicking and swirling his tongue across it just as he had done on the other side.

Her mind and body were ablaze with desire. As if in a dream-filled haze, she felt herself being lowered to the carpet-covered floor. She felt his body slide up hers and for the first time realized that he was nude. She could feel his rigid cock pressing against the junction of her legs. Spreading them slightly, she felt it probe between them, seeking the moist furrow that led to her womanly treasure. She felt his knee slip between her legs, spreading them wider and wider until he had both knees between her legs and his cock was nestled against her pussy lips.

Teasingly he asked, "Are you sure this is what you want? Are you sure you want to feel your island husband's cock buried deep inside you?"

Her pussy was already wet and slick from her arousal. Quietly she purred, "Yes and Yes."

Slowly, he rubbed his cock up and down over her pussy, coating his shaft with her juices. He could see that she was getting wetter and wetter the more he teased her. Her hips gently began to rock and sway as if with a mind of their own.

Raising up slightly, he brought the tip of his cock to the opening of her pussy and pressed downwards, probing to find the opening.

"Yessssss," she hissed as she took his cock in her hand and brought it to the entrance to her love tunnel. "Fuck me," she sighed.

He pushed forward and barely buried his cock in her pussy. The sensations were like nothing he'd ever felt before including the times with Rachel. Pulling back, he whispered, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she uttered as she wrapped her legs around his hips and slowly pulled him downwards. "Just go slow. Let my pussy have a chance to stretch so I can take all of your cock in me."

Gently he lowered himself on her, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her. "Oh god. You're so tight. I can feel every inch of you sucking and pulling on my cock. So smooth, so soft, almost like a velvet glove.

"It feels ... so ... big!" she gasped as he continued to press deeper. The walls of her pussy stretched taking more and more of him. "Is it all the way in?" she asked when he stopped for a moment.

"Not quite yet. I just wanted to give you a chance to get used to it."

"So thoughtful," she sighed. "Nathan used to say that there were two types of men when it came to making love to a woman. 'The fucker' and 'the lover'. The difference is that the fucker is only interested in his own pleasure while the lover realizes that the more you stimulate the woman, the greater the experience for him. I can tell you right now you're definitely a lover."

Smiling at the praise, he slowly eased his cock all the way in.

She tightened her legs around his waist and arched her back, offering him a chance to go even deeper. "Go slow, lover. I want to feel your cock all the way inside me."

Grabbing both hips, he pressed in while pulling her towards him until his cock pressed against the very depths of her pussy.

"So deep," she groaned. "Nathan was never able to get this deep. Ohhhhhh ..."

"What about other lovers?" he asked quizzically.

Her eyes opened and seemed to focus on him for the first time since they'd started. "Nathan was my first and only lover."

Startled, he asked, "What about all the rumors?"

"Oh those," she continued as she held his cock inside her. "To be honest I gave more than my share of hand jobs in school and, if I may say so, I can suck a cock better than any woman you'll ever know but Nathan was the first I let fuck me. His was the first, though not necessarily the best, cock I've ever felt in me."

"Maybe I shouldn't take that memory from you," he teased as he started to withdraw.

Clamping her legs even tighter around his waist she cried out, "NO! Don't you dare take your cock out of me. I told you earlier that from now on I'm your island wife so put it back in. Put your cock back in me and don't ever take it out of me like that again."

He obeyed her plea and pushed his rock hard cock into her hungry pussy. "Is this what you wanted?" he teased again.

"Yes."

"You want my cock buried deep inside of you?"

"Yes."

"Then what?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"What do you want me to fuck?"

"My pussy. I want you to fuck my pussy."

Still holding his cock in place, he knew he had but one more question to ask. A question that Rachel had told him would show that a woman was giving herself completely to her partner. A question that could be answered with just one word. "I couldn't hear you. What is it you want me to fuck?"

"My pussy," she answered once again.

"I still can't hear you," he quipped.

Confused for a moment, the answer suddenly burst from her memory. A word that almost no woman used except with her lover. "My cunt. C - U - N - T!! I want you to fuck my cunt. I want to feel your cock buried all the way in my cunt."

Slowly he sank his cock into the depths until it was once again completely buried in her. She shuttered from the exquisite feeling of having his stiff cock filling her, and instinctively started rocking her hips. He responded by pumping slowly in and out with long deep strokes.

"Ooooohhhhhh, it feels soooo gooood," she moaned.

A guttural groan escaped from deep within him as he began to ram his cock harder, faster and deeper into her.

She responded by thrusting her hips upward, meeting him thrust for thrust. She quickly released her hold around his waist and planted her feet on the floor, pushing back against his cock. Each downward thrust of his was met by a corresponding upward thrust of her own. The sound of their flesh slapping against each other filled the hut.

His body pressed down against her, her tits flattened against his chest. He took both hands and encircled the outer edges and squeezed them together. Then he slipped his thumbs up to each of her nipples and gently rubbed them.

"Ohhhhhhh, I love it. I love the way you play with my tits." She felt herself getting more excited and began thrusting upward even faster and harder. She wanted her pussy to love and caress every inch of his cock.

Suddenly it was her turn to ask, "Do you like fucking me? Do you like feeling your cock slide all the way in me?"

"Oh yes," he groaned and started pumping furiously, slamming harder and harder into her. His breathing began to get ragged.

His cock plunged in and out of her pussy and she realized that she was only moments from exploding into the most climatic orgasm of her life. Though she had experience orgasms by using her hands and when Nathan made love to her, she somehow knew that none of them would ever compare to what she was about to experience.

So wrapped up in her own lustful bliss, she barely noticed when he said, "I'm going to cum, Miranda! Should I pull out, or can I cum in your pussy?"

This was the moment of reality that she had inwardly questioned. Could she possibly let herself go and truly become his island wife? The answer exploded from her core as she felt her own orgasm erupting. "Keep ... fucking ... me," she rasped in time with their fucking. "Fuck ... my ... cunt. Cum ... in ... me. Fuck ... me. Fill ... my ... cunt ... with ... your ... cum. I ... want ... you ... to ... shoot ... your ... load ... in ... me!!".

Any doubts that either had about what they were doing disintegrated at that moment as his cum surged from the tip of his cock, coating the walls of her pussy and he bellowed, "I'm cumming. Oh yes, cumming deep in your pussy. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ...".

His body began jerking and he lunged forward, pile-driving his cock deep into her as it began spewing into her pussy, but not just any pussy. This was the pussy of his island wife and this was their first time, something that could never be repeated.

Feeling his cum exploding into her, she couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh honey, I'm cuummming, too. I never imagined it would feel this good. Oh, baby, don't stop. Keep fucking me. Fill my cunt with your cum. Soooo good. Harder, that's it just a little more. Now ... now ... n ... AAAAEEEIIIIIIIII," she screeched.

Every bird on the plateau instantly took flight at the sound of her orgasmic release but neither of them cared as she encircled her arms around him and held him tightly. At the same time, her pussy quivered, contracted, and squeezed the length of his spurting cock, trying to milk every last drop of cum from it.

Together, they collapsed into each other's arms, both of them completely spent. Their hearts were beating as fast as a sprint runner, their breathing was deep and deliberate. Slowly, they calmed down, and began to return to normal.

Finally rolling off of her, he looked up at the roof as she snuggled against him. "I guess I better start making a bed for us," he sighed.

"That would probably be a good idea," she responded as sleep overcame both of them.

That night, Aaron's dreams were filled with visions of Rachel yet as the night wore on they slowly changed into Miranda. The feel of her body pressed against his almost seemed real as the sun began to shine through the window. Yet there was something more to his dreams as he felt her nestled next to him.

Lifting his head, he was surprised to see her looking back up at him.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, gorgeous."

"How are you feeling?"

"Mmmmmmm, absolutely fantastic," he replied stretching.

"Any regrets?"

"None at one."

"I'm glad to hear that," she purred as she slid up his body, pressing her tits against his chest. "I was afraid you'd feel guilty this morning."

"For what? Making love to the most beautiful woman I've ever met?"

"I wasn't sure. I heard you mumble Rachel's name last night in your sleep and well ... you know."

"Ya, I know. But what happened to her and I was before I had you. I cared about her a lot and she taught me a lot but I never ..."

"Never what?"

"Never would have asked her to be my wife. Island or otherwise."

Suddenly, she felt his cock hardening below her and her eyes seemed to shimmer as she slid off of him. "I think somebody needs some help this morning and I know just the way," she giggled as she pulled the cover off of them.

His cock was right in front of her and what a cock it was. She stared in amazement at its length and thickness. "No wonder I felt like you were going to split me open." Tentatively, she put her hand out to grasp it, but could just barely get her fingers all the way around it.

Aaron let out a long, slow breath in reaction to her touch. "I hadn't realized that I'd be that sensitive this morning."

"That's probably because it was such a tight fit. Give it time for my body to get used to this monster and it will be just fine. In the mean time I think I know exactly what will help," she said as she slowly started to stroke his cock with her hand. Looking back up at him, she noticed how intently he was watching her every motion. Their eyes met and they smiled. A sure sign as far as she was concerned that he trusted her with whatever she had in mind. Then she looked back at the immense cock that was right in front of her. Leaning forward, she stuck out her tongue, and started to gently lick the underside.

"Oh," he muttered. "That tickles but in a good way."

Smiling, she continued to lick up and down on his cock coating it with the wetness from her tongue. She pursed her lips and slowly slid them over the tip of his cock and started to gently suck.

"Ohmigod. Ohmigod," he gasped, and his hips jerked.

She quickly settled her hand on his lap to hold him down as she continued to suck on his cock, bobbing her my head up and down, while at the same time stroking him with her other hand.

She coated his cock with her spit as her hand followed her mouth up and down the length. Occasionally, she'd pull all the way off and either stick her tongue into the slit on top or lick the underside of his cock head like a popsicle.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,777 Followers