A Charmed Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

His breathing was becoming heavier the longer she continued. Instinctively, he placed his hands on the back of her head. She knew he was going to cum soon and she wanted to taste his cum before swallowing his entire load. She started stroking faster with her hand while keeping the cock head securely in her mouth until he cried out, "I'M CUMMMMMIIINNGGGG." Strand after strand shot into her mouth as she sucked and swallowed as fast as she could, draining his balls and taking his entire load without losing a drop.

When she was done, she sat up and used her index finger to wipe a few stray drops of cum from the corner of her mouth. Then opening wide, she licked the remains from her finger. "Mmmmmmm, yummy."

He was still breathing heavily and his eyes were closed, his head rolled back in the afterglow of his orgasm. After a few moments, he opened his eyes and looked down at her. "That was incredible."

Smiling, she slid back up his body and replied, "I told you that I could suck a man's cock better than any woman you'd ever met."

"You certainly can," he said as he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately, tasting the salty, tangy flavor of his cum.

They kissed long and hard, their tongues battling each other. When they pulled away, he looked down at her breasts. Her tits were easily within reach. Wrapping her in his arms, he rolled them over so now she was under him, laying on the floor.

Instantly, his finger began to lightly trace around her areola, watching as they darkened and small bumps formed around their edges. "I love playing with your tits. They're ... I'm not sure how to explain it. They're soft yet firm. When I squeeze them it's almost like I'm squeezing bread dough yet they go right back to their original shape. They're so big and sexy but they don't sag at all. I can't keep my hands off of them. And just look at your nipples. They're begging to be sucked," he concluded as he rubbed a nipple between his index finger and thumb.

She instantly felt a warm glow between her legs as he played with her tit. "It felt so good last night when you sucked on them," she told him, hoping he would take the hint.

"Maybe I should do it again then," he teased.

"I think I'd like that," she giggled in reply.

"I'm going to lick and suck on your tits till it drives you crazy! Then I'm going to kiss and lick your pussy until you cum!" He hadn't had the opportunity to do that the night before but the image of him between her legs sent a tremor up and down her spine in anticipation.

Coyly she asked, "And just when do you plan on doing this?"

"To quote a very beautiful woman, 'Would now be too soon?'"

As seductively as she could she whispered, "Not at all. I think I'd love to have you eat my pussy."

Stretching out next to her, he lightly kissed her lips, his hand fondling and toying with her breasts and nipples. He could feel the heat growing in each of them.

With the attention and patience of an explorer learning new territory, he slowly moved across her body. Gently he kissed the area below her ear and was rewarded with a gentle sigh. Caressing her neck elicited a moan from deep within and when he lightly drew circles across her shoulders felt a tremor ripple down her body.

Slowly, he moved lower and lower. Kissing and licking the area between her neck and breasts brought an unexpected reward as he watched her nipples slowly grow and harden until they resembled the eraser on a pencil.

"I've never felt so sexy before," she sighed. "I never imagined I could get so turned on just by having a man kiss me like you are."

An unseen smile crossed his face as he used his fingertips to lightly trace across the flesh of her shoulders and arms. He felt 'goose bumps' develop wherever he touched. His hands and mouth never seemed to stop and were continuously exploring new areas. His hand slowly traveled down the side of her body lightly touching the outer edge of her breast before stopping on her outer thigh. Almost as if giving a massage, he fondled and pressed the flesh while his mouth moved lower, in between her breasts. His tongue lashed out licking and kissing her cleavage.

"So good. Don't stop," she whispered.

He slid his hand to the front of her thigh and slowly moved upwards until he cupped her breast, the nipple still sticking straight up into the air begging to be sucked. Lifting his head, he put his warm mouth engulfed her tit. His wet tongue rolling over the engorged nipple.

"Ohmigod ... can't believe ... to soon ... OOOHHHH," she cried as she arched her back, offering more of her tit to him.

As he continued to suck on one nipple, he reached up and gently pinched the other one. He slid his free hand down to the junction above her legs and teased her public hairs, first sliding across them and then twirling them around a finger and gently pulling.

The heady aroma of her arousal filled the hut, a light sheen of moisture appearing along the furrow of her pussy. He took a finger and stroked it between her pussy lips so that it was coated with her juices. Then he took that finger and rubbed it over her nipple, coating it with her sweet pussy juice. As soon as he removed the finger, he plunged his mouth back on that nipple and began to suck.

Her hands laced into his hair holding him there as he placed his hand back over her pussy. With one stroke, his finger slid between her nether lips and pressed against her swollen clit. It was more than she could take. The sensation of him sucking on her tits and fingering her clit put her into a frenzy as her body began to shudder and convulse. She knew she couldn't, and didn't want to, hold back any longer as she slid over the edge. "Cuuummmiiinnnggg," she moaned, softly.

Her pussy started quivering and she could feel a flood of juices flowing from it. Though small in comparison to the orgasm she'd experienced the night before, she felt her body trembling with orgasmic release. Somewhere in her fogged mind she tried to figured out why and how her new lover had been able to do this to her so quickly. Yet in the end, she realized she really didn't care just so long as he didn't stop.

Gently removing his finger from between her pussy lips, he sat there watching her. Her body was quivering and jerking from the orgasm he had caused. Slowly she caught her breath and looked up to see him kneeling over her. Their eyes met and locked and it somehow triggered another set of small orgasmic tremors to glide over her. Then suddenly she felt pressure against her pussy and opened her eyes. His head was now between her legs, his fingers gently stroking her lips as he kissed them tenderly.

"What are you ...?" she croaked as her throat tightened in anticipation.

"Remember, I promised to eat your pussy." Dropping her head back, she couldn't believe that she could live through so much pleasure again so soon. She could feel his tongue lightly stroking her pussy, lapping up her juices. He would start at the bottom and slide his tongue all the way up, going up and down, lapping up her juices as they flowed from her.

She had no idea how long he did this before she felt his tongue slip between the lips, probing the walls of her pussy. His actions were getting just the response he had hoped for as she spread her legs wider and hooked her heels under his armpits pulling him closer. It felt so good she instinctively began rocking her hips to meet his tongue. Then he took his tongue and started at the bottom of her pussy, firmly licking all the way up until his tongue reached her clit. When he pressed his tongue firmly against it she couldn't help but jerk. Her heels dug in harder as she pressed her pussy against his mouth, grinding it against his face.

His tongue swirled around her clit and it wasn't long before he could tell she was approaching another orgasm.

Her breath became ragged and irregular as she pressed herself against his tongue. Glancing upwards, he watched in fascination as she grabbed her tits in her hands and squeezed. More startling was when she pinched her nipples between her index finger and thumb, pulling on them until it seemed they would rip from her body before she released them and they snapped back into place.

Her voice was strained as she began moaning. "Feels wonderful ... yessssss ... right there ... oh honey you make my pussy feel soooo goooood."

At that moment he reached up and inserted two fingers into her pussy, rubbing across the upper wall pressing against her 'g-spot'.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" she cried out, as she mashed her pussy against his face.

His tongue pressed against her clit and she exploded into another orgasm. "Oh baby ... I'm cumming again ... You're making me cum again ... Oh keep eating my pussy ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod," she chanted before her mouth flew open as if trying to scream but all he heard was a deep satisfied groan. Her body heaved and bounced up and down in ecstasy, finally arching in one last spasm of release before collapsing.

Lovingly, he continued to caress her inner thigh, planting tender kisses on her pussy lips, no longer trying to arouse her but simply to show how much he cared for her.

When her orgasm had finally subsided he scooted up over her body. With his large hands he grasped the outsides of each of her tits and pushed them together, creating a deep cleavage between them. Then he pushed his face into the area between her tits and started gently kissing. He kissed and licked on her soft breasts, finally finding his way to a nipple once again. He slowly licked and flicked his tongue over it, alternating from one breast to the other. Tenderly, he looked up at her and smiled.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked, already knowing the answer!

"I told you earlier how beautiful they are and how much I love sucking on them."

"Come up here and give me a kiss," she said with a smile.

He slid his body up and their lips met and locked once again, their tongues probing each other's mouths, darting against each other. When he slid further up over her body, she felt his rigid cock pressing against her. She could feel it rubbing against her moist pussy and realized that she had never wanted to be fucked so badly in all her life. This time there would be no resistance, no hesitancy. She wanted every inch of his cock inside her.

Reaching between them she wrapped her hand around it. Hot, hard, soft, velvety, smooth. Words seemed to flow through her as she tried to describe it before she spread her legs wide apart and began rubbing it against her pussy.

A questioning looked filled his face. "Are you sure?"

Opening her eyes, she stared right into his gaze and whispered, "Absolutely. I've made myself cum 4 or 5 times in a single day when I've played with myself but right now ... this minute ... there is nothing else in the world I want more then to have you fuck me. I want your cock in my pussy. I want to feel it sliding in and out, stretching me and filling me. Last night ... Last night was about taking care of our 'needs'. 'Needs' that we had both felt growing the longer we were here. I admit I had my doubts at first but not any more. Now as your wife, I want you to fuck me. From now on I'm yours anytime and any place and I hope you feel the same." She continued as she rubbed her pussy against him.

He looked at her and then slowly raised his hips. Intuitively, she positioned the tip of his cock at the opening of her pussy. Slowly he eased into her and they felt the walls of her pussy stretch to take him. There was no pain, only pleasure, as he slid deeper and deeper.

"This feels unbelievable. I can feel it inside of me. Put it all the way in. I want to feel it against my cervix. I know it hurts some women but last night it ... well, it hurt a little but at the same time it felt sooooo good. Now be a good husband ... and fuck me hard," she finished as she scooted her hips up to give him a better angle to shove his cock into her eager pussy.

"Your pussy's so wet and tight."

"That's it honey, put it all the way in."

He gave one final thrust, and she could tell that his cock was completely buried in her. They held each other, motionless, for a moment, then they kissed. Slowly, he started pulling his cock back out of her pussy. He felt the muscles tighten as she moaned. He withdrew his cock almost completely out, and then he reversed and plunged it deep back into her.

"Oh yesssss ... ... that's it. Fuck me, lover ... faster ... harder. Oh your cock feels so good in me." She was thrusting upward meeting his downward moves, as they moved together in perfect unison. In and out his cock kept plunging into her pussy. He raised up slightly and watched her big tits bounce around as he fucked her. They were wobbling up and down, and rolling around, responding to the movements of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

"That's it darling. Harder ... faster. Fill my pussy. Fuck me. Don't stop ... please don't ever stop. I'm so close. Ohmigod, so turned on. Need you so bad. Need your cock. Need you inside of me. AArrgghhhh.

It only seemed like moments before he felt the familiar sensations deep in his groin. "I'm going to cum, Miranda," he yelled. Once again, like last night, he asked, "Should I pull out?"

"NO!! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM. I WANT YOU TO SHOOT YOUR LOAD DEEP INSIDE ME. BURY YOUR COCK DEEP IN ME AND COVER MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM. FUCK ME, BABY ... OHHHHH ... FUCK ME HARD," she screamed as she thrashed about under him, eager to have him fill her pussy again with his cum.

Positioning himself so he was on his elbows and toes he lunged forward, slamming his cock deep into her pussy. As he moaned, she felt his cock spewing forth another load of his cum, filling her pussy yet again. He kept jerking, driving his cock deeper and harder with each movement as he filled her.

"Ohmigod! You're making me feel so good. That's it ... keep fucking me ... oh your cock's so big ... honey, I can feel you filling my pussy with your cum! Fuck me, darling, fuck your wife! I want to be your wife and have you fuck me forever!!"

The words had barely left her mouth when she exploded into the most earth-shattering orgasm of the day as she threw her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her. The feeling was like nothing she'd ever felt, a warm fluttering sensation almost overshadowed the exquisite feeling of his throbbing cock, buried deep inside her clutching pussy.

Through her orgasmic haze she thought, "Could it be? I haven't taken anything in months. Nathan and I were trying. When was the last time I had my period? Can I really count on that after everything we've gone through?"

The questions flooded her mind but ultimately just like when she'd asked 'How?' and 'Why?' it didn't really matter. She was happier than she'd thought she could ever be after Nathan's death. She was wrapped in the arms of a man who really cared for her. A man who had built a life for them. A man that she knew would be there for her no matter what the future held.

It wasn't long before she felt his cum, mixed with her own pussy juices, oozing out of her and dribbling down her ass.

Gently, she pushed him over and onto his side. Her leg was draped over him and they snuggled facing each other, his cock still buried in her pussy, holding his cum inside almost like a cork in a bottle. They kissed and held each other tightly.

Suddenly sitting up, he looked down at her. "I have just one question?"

"Ok."

"If you and I became island spouses yesterday, does that mean this is our honeymoon?'

Laughingly she replied, "I guess it does."

"I hope it lasts forever!" he said as he laid back down and they drifted off to sleep.

The sun was high by the time he woke up. Once again, he found her sitting on the terrace, lost in thought and watching the waves roll in.

Taking her by the hand he spun her around and kissed her gently. "You know this is crazy. You're my aunt, my step-mother, and now my island wife."

Reflecting on what he'd said she replied, "So?"

"Sooooo, I guess that makes me the luckiest guy in the world," he said while thinking, "... or I just live a charmed life."

**********************

Footnote to my fans

Firstly, I wanted to thank each of my fans for their continuous feedback. Whether good or bad they serve to make me a better writer. They also guide me as to which stories to continue and which to leave.

Second, I've already started notes for a second chapter just in case you all like this story.

Third and final please remember to vote. This is another way I judge the success of a story and when to or when not to continue.

As an afterthought for those who have inquired I was in an accident earlier this year. The injuries, though not life-threatening, were extensive so it has taken me some time to get back to my writing. I'm back now and am hoping to submit new stories at least once a month so keep your eyes open.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers