A Christmas Carnal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Okay, ladies, I recognize the look of a she-wolf when I see it," I smiled and Miriam got a "busted!" look on her face. So I hammed it up. I started humming David Rose's The Stripper while I peeled off my shirt. That got laughs, catcalls, whistles and table-top drumming in response. So I kept it up while they took over the vocal part. Even Sharon turned a little so she could watch.

I did an over-the-top strip tease and when I got to my briefs, Ashley started calling out "wait a minute... wait a minute!" as she dug furiously in her purse, coming up with a wad of singles. Miriam lit up like a lighthouse and the two of them made a big show of stuffing bills in my shorts and copping feels. I was failing miserably at staying detached, and as I got hard from their playing with me, their interest went up as well. Finally, they sat back in anticipation.

I tried to drag the tease out as long as I could, individually pulling the bills from my waistband and straightening them out while I tried to keep moving in some sort of sensual fashion. I was hoping I'd lose the erection before the briefs had to come off. No such luck. Just the idea of it was keeping me hard, so I gave up and did a slow strip until there wasn't anything for it but to drop the briefs and kick them away.

Even Sharon applauded and whistled. Paul just smiled slightly and shook his head. And I stood there with my flagpole sticking out.

"Not bad, Sis... not bad," Miriam murmured to Sharon, who had the decency to blush a little. Paul, on the other hand, was the one to save my embarrassed ass.

"Over here, Josh," he told me, indicating a pile of bedding with a towel over it. "On your belly, hands at your sides, palms up." I gladly obeyed.

"Sorry, Sharon, but I only have the one pillow," he told her, reaching to take the horseshoe pillow she was resting on.

"I've got it!" Ashley called out, grabbing a regular pillow and folding it so that it replaced the horseshoe one in a way that allowed Sharon to keep her head back and supported comfortably.

I put my head into Paul's pillow, took a deep breath, let it out and waited. Thank God, the hard-on started to go down. I didn't see Ashley begin to massage Sharon's face and scalp. I did hear Sharon's moan, though, and I was curious in passing about it, but my attention was yanked back to Paul pouring some of the oil on my neck and shoulders and starting the massage.

I will give credit where credit is due... that man knew exactly what he was doing! I felt the tension start to drain within thirty seconds of him starting at my skull and neck. It was all jumbled up with a tingling and a numbness and a feeling of relaxation like "one tee many martoonis". That was supposed to be a joke. Did I mention I'm not really good at jokes? Anyway...

Paul did to me basically what he did to Sharon, and I marveled that my sister was at all functional as he worked his way down my neck, shoulders and back. I was beginning to understand Sharon's "puddle of jelly" comment. When he got to my butt, I freaked a little. It was weird to have a virile young male's hands moving my glutes around and by association, my inner thighs, perineum and genitals. I was starting to get hard from rubbing on the floor and it got worse when he got to the inside of my thighs and his hands ran over my anus. I puckered right up, I'll tell you.

"You can relax, Josh," he told me quietly as I became aware of his presence beyond his hands, and in part, the rest of the room. "I'm not trying to seduce you."

I think he was trying to be quiet enough that he wasn't giving the women any ammunition for tormenting me.

"Don't sweat the erection," he went on in his soft voice. "It's natural. I'll be done here in a bit and it'll go down when I move on down towards your knees. Just think of this as 'incidental contact' and try to relax. I don't want you undoing all my best efforts."

Somehow, the freaking part of me listened. It made sense. Like when the nurse had to handle me for the cystoscope. Or when I was laid up in hospital for a couple of weeks and I had to get sponge baths. So I tried to do like he said and relax, and my darker side decided to take advantage of it and point out to me how good his hands felt, and rubbing across my anus and perineum was actually kind of pleasant, and so forth. That did not help the erection go down.

But Paul was a gentleman and he kept doing what he did best -- as far as I knew, anyway -- and eventually worked on down my thighs to my knees and calves, and finally to my feet. That's the point where he elicited the moan that sounded like I was having an orgasm. I could feel everyone stop to look at me. Everybody but Sharon. She just kept moaning.

So I took a moment to look around and put my head right back down again, figuring I was hallucinating and not wanting to damage my retinas. Ashley was going down on Sharon while Sharon was making out with Miriam.

Yeah. So, okay... that needed checking out again. I turned my head and looked. And watched Sharon cum her brains out, under Ashley's mouth and into Miriam's. Seriously. And the really weird thing? I damn near came myself, they looked so hot.

"Josh," Paul interrupted my train-wreck of thought. "I don't know whether or not this is a good time to suggest you roll over so I can start on your front..."

I would have laughed if I hadn't been so busy gawking. Ashley and my two sisters were expertly weaving a spell of corruption and licentiousness throughout my brain and I was going right along with it. I mean, they were hot! I hadn't seen Miriam naked since we were teenagers and that woman was stunning! And Ashley naked? I didn't stand a chance.

"Um, sure," I mumbled distractedly as I got up on one elbow and rolled over, keeping my eyes glued to the three women in the throes of Sapphic ecstasy within five feet of me. Miriam and Ashley just kept Sharon rolling over soft cum after soft cum, just like when Sher and I had been reducing each other to quivering jelly. I was transfixed.

I was so transfixed that I wasn't paying attention to Paul working his way up my shins and the front of my thighs. I mean, it felt wonderful and I was melting into the massage, and it didn't register where, precisely, he was going to end up.

"Do you mind a little incidental contact?" he asked while I was staring at my awesome sisters. I don't think I actually heard what he asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure, whatever..." I told him, completely distracted and starting to fixate on Miriam and her kissing Sher. Paul resumed his massage.

"Oh, fuck!" was the next thing out of my mouth as his hands massaged the inside of my thighs and perineum, and brushed against my balls while doing so. And indirectly massaged my cock. The net result was the immediate feeling of the Point of No Return and me launching a load of cum all over my belly.

"Oh, shit. Sorry, man..." I moaned as I felt the red flush spread up my face. There really isn't such a thing as terminal embarrassment, but you can get pretty close. Miriam looked over and started laughing. That didn't really help the embarrassment. Nor did it when she stopped making out with Sharon long enough to come over and start stroking my still pulsing cock.

"Got any more in there that needs to 'cum' out?" she teased. I just lay back and let her manipulate the aftershocks, probably getting more cum out of me. When I'd finally stopped cumming, she sat back and announced, "guess I better go get some washcloths" and started to get up.

"I've got it," Ashley told her, rising to her knees. "You get over here and take over." And to add to the list of completely unbelievable but majorly hot scenes being branded on my brain, Miriam went over to Sharon and took over going down on her while Ashley stood up and walked her amazing body out the door towards the kitchen.

Paul softly told me, "don't worry about it, Josh... happens more often than you'd think. When you're cleaned up, I'll keep going. And just so you don't sweat it, you're not gay just because you came at the hands of a guy."

"Hands and mouths don't have sexes," he smiled. "Unless there's a heavy beard involved."

I had to smile at that one. The image it conjured was funny.

Ashley came back with a warm wet washcloth and a dry one, and proceeded to start cleaning up the cum from my belly. I was surprised when she ended up cleaning all the way to my neck. Must've cum harder than I thought. My erection was actually starting to go down, until she decided to clean it off, too. And followed it with her mouth. I was hard again fairly quickly.

"Had to make sure we had it all cleaned up," she winked at me, then moved out of the way so Paul could continue. Which he did with expert finesse. By the time he got to my head and face, I understood why Sharon was wiped out. I had never felt so relaxed in my life. Or as hard. For some reason, my erection was just plain not going away.

"Want some relief?" he asked as he finished my head and slid a hand down to my hard-on.

"I don't know," I told him, and at that moment I really didn't. He was the first guy I'd ever really felt comfortable around and his excellent massage left promises of what else he might be able to do. Plus, his comment about hands and mouths not having sexes kept replaying in my head.

"Save it for Sher," Miriam spoke up, detaching herself from Sharon's pussy and letting Ashley take over again. "She's going to want it."

Paul let go of me, trailing his hand down my thigh as he did, and Miriam moved over to loom above me, her amazing tits swinging in my face. Then she leaned down and kissed me. Tentatively at first, trying to figure out how I was going to react, then more deeply as I responded in kind. Somewhere along the line, I had thrown out the book of 'You Shouldn't'. I just felt so goddamned good with these people, and especially my sisters, that I didn't want it to end. In fact, I wanted it more than anything. Some kind of hole in my soul was getting patched.

Maybe it's because we grew up together, trusting each other because we only had our family to rely on. Maybe it's just that I'm a horndog and Sher and Miriam are two galaxy-class knockouts. Whatever, by the time Miriam was done with me, they both owned me, body, mind and soul.

Somewhere in there, I felt an entirely new hand on my cock and balls, just idly playing with them. During a quick breather, I looked over at Sharon and saw her making out with Paul, which meant it had to be Ashley playing with me.

"You need to be careful, Ashley," I said to Miriam's face, only inches from mine. "I'm pretty close."

"Okay," I heard her say, and she removed her hand. Miriam and I went back to kissing for a bit before Sharon's voice asked me, "Josh? Ready for bed, yet?"

"Mm-hmm," I agreed while still in a liplock with Miriam.

"Then let's let these kids have their fun while we two old farts head upstairs," she suggested. That's when Miriam eased up on the kiss and moved back, so I could get up.

Well, sort of. Standing was a challenge all unto itself. Rubber legs tend to do that to you. I did manage to finally stand, though. Miriam moved in and gave me one more light kiss.

"Goodnight, Josh," she smiled. "Thanks for saving our asses. And thank you for letting us share our love. I've felt so isolated from you and now I feel whole again and I won't ever let you lock me out. You're a good man and you deserve every good thing you can get."

She stepped back and Ashley moved in, sliding her arms around me in a wonderful hug. Not to mention those tits...

"Thanks, Josh. Like she said, you saved our asses. I've never been in a storm like this and it scared the hell out of me. You and Sharon riding to the rescue was amazing. I hope you get a good night's sleep and I'll see you in the morning. You can help me learn about farm life."

I smiled and she leaned in for the kiss and I figured what the hell? Why not? Her kiss was just as easy to get lost in as Sharon's or Miriam's.

Paul finished up kissing Sharon goodnight and turned to me, putting out his hand. Some wild hair up my ass sprouted roots and decided to be outrageous. I held my arms open for a hug.

I saw the surprise in his eyes but he recovered quickly, stepping forward and taking me in a 'manly' hug. Honestly, he felt good. We broke the hug but kept our arms around each other as I told him, "and thank you, Paul. That was an amazing massage. I need to learn more from you so I can share it with the others when you're not around."

"Not a problem," he smiled. "And thank you. I've been in blizzards before, but not off in a field where freezing to death was a very real possibility."

I have absolutely no idea where it came from, but I leaned forward to kiss him. He didn't hesitate one iota. To my dying day I will not be able to tell you why I did it. He was the first man I'd ever kissed. Even my father was a prickly sort of guy who didn't go in for the touchy-feely stuff. That would have been Mom. No tongues came into play, but he was right... mouths don't have sexes unless there's a beard involved. He felt great. Soft, gentle, but still very much a man. It was only about ten seconds, but long enough for us both to know that it wasn't just a polite peck.

"Goodnight, Josh," he told me seriously when we broke the kiss.

"Goodnight, Paul," I told him, equally as serious. "Don't let my sister wear you out!"

"Not a chance!" he smiled and we broke the hug. That's when I noticed all three women staring at us, bug-eyed and mouths open. And also realized Paul was the only one with clothes on.

"What???" I drawled. "Never seen a guy kiss a guy before?" I couldn't help yanking their chains. "Sher? Ready for bed?"

"Um, yeah..." she shook herself out of her astonishment. She came over to me where we picked up our piles of clothes that Ashley had thoughtfully stacked up at the end of the couch, and with a "goodnight, all!" we headed upstairs.

* * * * *

"Josh?"

"Mm-hmm?" We were spooning and I was rock hard and buried in her pussy.

"Why did you kiss Paul? I mean, you didn't have to prove a point or anything."

I knew the question was coming. We'd spent a few minutes after getting "docked" acknowledging that life was definitely changing and that some of it was scary and some was pure enjoyment. She hadn't messed around with a female since High School, and realized that I hadn't messed around with a male at all.

We also both admitted that Paul and Ashley were really nice people and that Miriam was surprising the hell out of both of us. And probably the biggest surprise... we both liked the direction it was going. We liked it a lot.

"I have no idea what possessed me," I admitted. "He felt good, he had just given me the most amazing massage I'd ever had, I was feeling more relaxed than I ever remember and a kiss just seemed like a more intimate way to say 'thank you' than a handshake. All of which makes no sense coming from me."

"And by the way... you sure seemed to like his kisses."

"Oh, yeah..." she told me a little dreamily. "He is a very good kisser..." There was a bit of a pause before she continued, "so, by the way, is our little sister."

"I noticed," I told her. Sharon laid her head back against my shoulder. "I wonder if we should chalk this up in the Christmas Miracle category? Like Miracle on 34th Street. Or It's A Wonderful Life."

"I don't know about miracle, Sher, but I am surprised and ecstatic at the things that are changing in very short order. And mostly because we're breaking taboos that normally would have kept us apart. Kind of like 'sinning to be saved'... not sure the Church would approve."

"Well, that's not their problem, is it?" she countered as she wiggled her butt against me. "And I'm certainly not going to tell them. Now would you please fuck the hell out of me so we can get some sleep? You have a tree to hunt tomorrow."

"Oy..." I moaned. "The Great Christmas Tree Hunt. Gotta love the idea of traipsing through the woods in snowshoes, in three feet of snow, looking for the perfect tree to cut down and haul back." I wasn't trying to hide the sarcasm.

"There have been some improvements since you bailed, Josh," she told me, really starting to grind against me. "I own snowmobiles, chainsaws and rope. Now fuck me, Brother Dear."

"Of course, Sister Dear," I told her and began pumping away, listening to her moans rise with my excitement until her howl of ecstasy going over the edge drowned out the winds of the storm outside.

* * * * *

Monday

Monday dawned with bad news -- the storm was still raging. Some drifts were almost to the second floor and some of the outbuildings were almost buried. Ashley and Paul got a crash lesson in digging out. We cleared walkways to the barn, garage and utility shed. The silos were attached to the barn and the gas was in a tank next to the garage. We got out the Deere and cleared the commons area between the house and the barn, and some of the drive, but gave up after awhile.

What was supposed to be a couple days' dusting turned into a squall that stalled right over us. At best, it was supposed to move on by Tuesday night, which would be convenient since Wednesday was Christmas.

With the animals tended to, and as much snow moved as we were going to, the question of the tree came up. True to her word, Sharon had a couple of snowmobiles and a GPS unit that attached to one of them. A bow saw, chainsaw and rope later, Paul and I were ready to head off to "the nursery." It was that part of the woods where Grandpa had planted a bunch of evergreens, specifically so he'd know where to get a good tree for Christmas.

It turned out Paul had never been on a snowmobile before, but he was an avid motorcyclist and took to the new machine like a duck to water. We borrowed heavy-duty snowsuits from Sher and she promised that by the time we got back, the women would have dug out the old Christmas decorations... decorations she hadn't bothered with for the last several years.

Paul and I rode off into the blizzard, making sure to keep the sound of the engines and the lights from our headlights within range at all times. It was a fairly dull trip out and back, dragging an 8-foot Blue Spruce behind us. Paul commented on not really knowing exactly what a Great Plains snowstorm could be like. I pointed out that he hadn't had the joy of experiencing a power outage yet.

By the time we got back, Sher was true to her word and most of the old holiday decorations had been rounded up and spread out in the kitchen and dining room while the girls sorted them out. Paul and I got the tree into the house and into its traditional stand in the living room, and then went to get hot mocha while the women went to town on it. We all agreed that trying to string the outside lights in this storm was nuts, so we didn't.

By evening, the house actually looked like we were celebrating Christmas. Grandma and Grandpa had been very insistent that just like Easter and Passover and Hanukkah, Christmas was a celebration of hope and new beginnings, a time of peace and love and caring about our fellow man. And woman. Personally, I loved Christmas with them. They almost made the memory of my Dad walking out bearable. But after David died, I just suffered through it, keeping my mouth shut.

Now, for the first time since we lost David, I was actually feeling happy and excited in the run-up to Christmas Day.

"I'm sorry I don't have presents for everybody," I told them as we sat around the dinner table. "My trip up here was a last minute decision, and I sure wasn't expecting Miriam and friends. When the roads are back open, to town, I'll see what I can do."

"We're all kind of underprepared, Josh," Miriam told me. "I brought a couple of things for you, to surprise you, but we sure didn't figure on this situation. So I'll make the same offer. When the roads are open."

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
1...34567...10