A Christmas Carnal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"I'll be honest, Josh, you telling me you were quitting was like a kick in the balls. You and Steve are my two most senior techies, and I need you to mentor the guys coming up behind you. It's not a good negotiating position, but I'll tell you straight out I will bend Heaven and Hell to keep you working for me. Be assured, I am very serious about this."

"Give me a minute," I told him while my mind raced over the possibilities. Remote access is remote access. He was right, I could do just about everything my clients needed from anywhere that had Wi-Fi. And if I had to travel, I could get to the hub in Denver, and from there, anywhere I'd need to go. Sharon would have to be stable before I could travel, but it could be done.

"Okay, Tony, I'm not resigning," I told him and I heard his muttered "thank God" as I added, "I'll send you an email with my idea of how this could work and you send me what you can do on your end. We'll work it out. But for the next two months, I'm on limited availability. I hope I just made your New Year."

"You did," he told me. "And thank you. We'll work it out. Everybody knows you're out of pocket until the sixth, anyway. You take care, and say 'Hi' to Sharon for me. I wish her a speedy recovery."

"Will do," I agreed. "Give my best to your family for me. I'll talk to you later."

We hung up and I went to tell Sharon I would be staying. I sort of forgot to tell her about my deal with Tony.

"You sure as hell will not be staying!" she informed me. "You can't just walk out on your job, Josh. I appreciate the offer, and God knows I'd love to have you, but you've got a life you need to keep on track. And that does not include nursing your sister back to health!"

That's when I remembered to tell her about my deal with Tony. After that, she was a lot happier.

So was Miriam when she found out what I was going to do. She, Paul and Ashley had to drive back to San Francisco, to be back sometime before Monday, the thirteenth. They figured they'd go the long way around, down south, by heading to Fargo and then Omaha, then Denver, LA and San Francisco. That would be under 40 hours of driving and they could bust it up into 5 days or so.

Paul checked Sher's wound and changed the dressing, commenting on how nice it was healing up.

"Not bad, for an old broad," he smiled to her. He certainly got a response!

"You say that when I can chase you down and give you a good spanking!" Sher told him and he laughed.

"Do I look stupid?" he jested.

"I don't know," she told him. "Come here." Incredibly, he went.

"Drop your pants," she told him. He did.

"Turn around and bend forward," she told him. And he did. I felt like I was watching a train wreck. I couldn't look away. Sharon reached forward and with one hand, grabbed his balls. With the other, she gave him three quick, hard slaps on his ass, which he took with only minor flinching.

She let go and he stood up, pulling his pants back up and turning to her, still with a bemused smile.

"No," she told him. "Not stupid. Complacent, maybe. And sexy as hell. But not stupid." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"So, what are we doing about New Year's Eve?" Miriam asked. "Sharon won't be dancing, but the rest of us can. There's got to be somebody throwing a bash in town."

I started to object, but Sharon cut me off.

"I think that's a great idea," she told me. "Razor's Edge. Plenty of room for me to spread out and stay out of the way, decent food, overpriced drinks, probably a good live band. Why not?"

"Because I don't want you hurt any more that you already are?" I suggested.

"Don't worry, I'll stay out of the way," she promised. "You'll need to call, though, and get a reservation for a party this size. Talk to Miguel, he's a friend. Tell him what happened and what we want. See if he can accommodate us."

I've learned to do what she wants. I called and talked to Miguel, and he was very accommodating. We set it up to be there around six for dinner, then stay for the party. Some band called Skewed View from Minnesota was going to be there. They'd taken an ice fishing holiday and decided to do the gig.

Monday evening was more of the same with dinner and games and talk. And another night feeling better than I ever had, curled up with my sister.

* * * * *

Tuesday -- New Year's Eve

Tuesday was another plain day, with chores and housekeeping and such. Farm life was a lot more laid back when you weren't trying to make your living from it. Which was a good thing, since four of us would never have kept up with Sharon if we were completely operational.

Paul and Miriam got into doing some more baking, and in the afternoon, Paul helped Sharon get a bath, and took another look at the wound. She was still doing fine, so she finagled him into helping her pick out a nice dress she could show off in, without exposing the dressing on her leg, and chided the rest of us into getting into slightly upscale casual clothes.

Spiffed up, the five of us were at the restaurant by six, and Miguel met us at the door, friendly as hell and fawning all over Sharon. He was particularly attentive that she be comfortable and he managed to get us a table off the dance floor that would give us a good view of the band, and protect Sharon at the same time.

"You have some history with this guy?" I asked her on the side as we were seated.

"I dated his wife for awhile," she told me as we eased her into her seat. She laughed at my look of incredulity.

"I'm joking!" she told me. "I dated Miguel for awhile when he and his brother first got out here. We went different directions. He married Marie, and she and I became friends. She and I didn't do anything together... although we might have. But that's all ancient history."

They had a fried-everything menu for the night and we tucked in. Miguel picked up the first round of drinks and by eight-thirty, the band was setting up. They started by nine and to give credit where it's due, they were great. A mix of Classic Rock, Country, Cover/Tribute and so forth, doing songs from the '60s through today. Very danceable, very professional. Miriam and Ashley kept Paul and me busy on the dance floor. Something I don't usually do, by the way.

Paul told me that he'd drive home, if I wanted to get looped and I appreciated his offer, but I figured I wanted to stay sober, anyway. When it got to be midnight, I dragged Sharon onto the dance floor.

Well, I didn't drag her. I helped her carefully walk out onto the floor, while Paul, Ashley and Miriam made a kind of protective semi-circle around us, so nobody would run into us. The band had dialed it back, and I got in a wonderful slow dance with Sher, just holding her and swaying to Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. That took us almost to midnight, and the band filled with some Bloomfield-type blues until the countdown, which was up on the bar's big TV.

We counted it down with the crowd, holding onto each other for dear life, and the band swung into a rocked-up Auld Lang Syne while everybody was kissing everybody else, and I forgot myself and kissed Paul, too. Which got the girls laughing uproariously and Paul and I laughing and grinning like fools. We toasted with cheap champagne and dug streamers out of our hair, and finally, around 1am, we headed back to the farm, feeling very, very good with the world.

When we got back to the house, Sharon stopped us in the kitchen.

"I have a favor to ask," she told us, and we looked at her expectantly.

"I know I can't have intercourse for awhile," she went on and we nodded, "but my Christmas wish was for sex and I didn't get it because Santa was busy saving my life through you guys. But I'd like it now. I'd like Josh to eat me and Paul to let me suck him and have the girls do whatever. Carefully, because I don't want to rip anything open, but I'd like to start the New Year with an orgasm."

The four of us looked at each other and pretty much shrugged why not?

So we did as requested. We got her comfortably naked (except for the bandages) in front of the fire and I started going down on her while the girls snuggled in on either side, fondling and sucking Sher's tits. Paul straddled her face and she started with licking his pendulous balls until he got hard, then switched to sucking on him. From the moans I was getting from her, and from my previous experience, I tried ramping her up slowly to a massive cum.

I didn't want her twisting and jerking and maybe ripping out the staples or something. I could keep her semi-immobilized with my arm over her, and Miriam and Ashley figured out how to anchor Sher as well, so in the end we managed to drive her to a massively exquisite orgasm that just kept reverberating throughout her, kind of like a big orgasmic wave sloshing around.

Paul's "oh, fuck, man! I'm gonna lose it!" and Sher's grabbing his ass and pulling him as deep into her throat as she could as he blew his load, capped off a fantastically hedonistic ringing in of the New Year. I got off later, when Sher and I were in bed, and she had me straddle her so she could suck me off.

Well, this is a hugely different way to start the year than I've ever done before, I thought as I lay beside her and we drifted off. God willing, it just keeps getting better...

Finis

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers
1...5678910