A Christmas Carnal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what I want for Christmas," Sher announced, and got everybody's attention. "Sex," she stated.

That really got everybody's attention.

"What?" Inelegant, I know, but I was the first one to get my mouth working.

"Don't go all stupid on me, Josh," she wagged her virtual finger at me. "For the first time in a lot of years, I feel alive at Christmas time, and I honestly think it's because you and I blew open the emotional dams and fucked out brains out, and then that absolutely awesome massage, lingual and otherwise, and I'm just feeling like a greedy little bitch and I want more!"

"Do we need to wait for Christmas?" Ashley asked, almost ingenuously.

That got a round of laughter from everybody at the table, except for Ashley who only giggled a little and blushed a lot when she realized how innocent-little-girl it sounded.

"I don't think anybody needs to wait for Christmas," I told her, deciding to treat the question seriously. "Mutual consent and respecting 'no' are in order, from my point of view. But other than that, I'm right with Sher. By now I'd be eyeballs-deep in a two week bender and feeling incredibly morose. But connecting with her, emotionally and physically, and now having the chance to get to know Paul and Ashley better... it's like a present all in itself."

"What am I?" Miriam interjected. "Chopped liver? You still haven't 'gotten to know me', in the Biblical sense, Josh. Are you playing favorites?" She was trying to say it with a straight face, but I could see the twinkle in her eyes as she teased me.

"Well..." I drawled in answer. "I do like eating braunschweiger... maybe you are chopped liver. I'd have to try you and find out."

"Oooh, I like the sound of that," she smiled. "What are you doing after dinner?"

"You, apparently," I told her. "Provided Sher doesn't have something she needs me to do."

"Oh, you go ahead," Sharon smiled. "I'll get around to you later."

That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the evening. After clearing the table, Miriam dragged me off to the parlor while Paul and Ashley helped Sharon with the washing up and then disappeared God knows where. Miriam surprised me by pulling two of the beanbags together, sitting on one and patting the other.

"Sit here, Josh, so we can talk for a bit. Okay?" I was already getting distracted by her beauty in the firelight, but I managed to comply.

"Talk about what?" I asked as I sat, facing her.

"Incest," she told me. I think she paused to see if I was going to have a reaction. I made sure I didn't. After watching me for a few moments, she went on.

"Josh, I get that you and Sher are close. You always were, even as kids. Just like David and I were. And it makes perfect sense to me that without the taboo of incest in the way, you two would find each other to be enjoyable balling buddies, if not lovers or even partners. I look at the two of you and I'll admit it, I feel envious. Partly because I wish I'd been intimate with David, and partly because I wish I had that love with you."

"Ah, ah, ah!" she stopped me as I started to interrupt her. "Just listen for a minute. I'll let you know when it's your turn." I shut up and she went on.

"You're going to tell me I do have that love with you, that you love me just like you love Sharon, and you'd think you meant it. But it isn't quite the same. She's got your heart and that's fine. I've got your loyalty and that's a damned good consolation prize. What I also want is your sex. Your physical self."

"You are a very attractive man, Joshua Caleb Maier," she told me in a no-bullshit tone. I knew it was serious when the full name came out. "When you let yourself be, anyway. I've wanted in your pants since before I hit puberty. But it was a taboo nobody wanted to acknowledge, so I just fantasized. And played with myself. And dreamed of the day we might actually be able to set the taboos aside and enjoy each other. Like today."

"I want you, Josh. I want to make slow, sweet love and explore you and tease you and tantalize you until you're ready to explode deep within me. But I absolutely do not want to force you. I know we're all getting swept along here, and on my side, that's okay. But I have to respect your side. It's that loyalty thing. I have to know it's what you want, too."

"And just for the record, I'm STD-free as of 3 months ago, my only partners have been Paul and Ashley, Paul's only other partner is a guy named Gary, who I know is clean, and I'm on contraceptives. Just so it gets said." She paused and looked at me. The pause grew longer. And eventually, when I didn't say anything, she told me, "okay, so now it's your turn, if there's anything you want to say." I just kept looking at her for several moments before I opened my mouth.

"So, do you want to fuck right now?" I finally asked her, and waited for the wide-eyed, slack-jawed surprise to pass. "Or can I eat you first? I'm rather partial to going down on a woman."

Miriam scrambled out of her pants so fast, it was a blur. She sat back on the beanbag and spread her legs while she was still fighting with getting her shirt off. "Have at it," she mumbled through the shirt while it was still half-on.

I had at it, alright... after waiting several seconds while drinking in her incredible beauty. Like I said before, Miriam hit the family's gene pool lottery. She obviously worked out, based on her trim physique and almost six-pack abs. Her breasts were high and firm, with pointy nipples and dark areolae that were mesmerizing as they swayed. Somehow, I wasn't surprised that she was shaved bare. She had a beautiful pussy... one of those "orchid" type, where the labia minora stick out just enough to make a kind of fluted orchid-looking visual. Her ass was round and tight, and if she ever got the fraggin' shirt off, I was going to go uvula spelunking with her pressed up against me. She was definitely a damned good kisser.

I eased up next to her as the shirt finished coming off.

"Why have you got your clothes on?" she asked when she saw I was still dressed.

"Taking my time, choosing my line, tryin' to decide what to do," I quoted Joe Walsh, with a slight smile.

"Oh, no. No, no, no," she told me emphatically. "No way do I turn my pretty head and walk away!"

"That's a good start," I kept smiling, starting to pull off my polo. She was unbuckling my belt before I got the shirt off. The pants followed quickly thereafter.

"Oh, yeah..." she murmured as she reached for my briefs.

"Hang on, hang on," I told her, stopping her. "They'll come off in due time. Right now there's some liverwurst I need to check out."

"Fine," she pouted, but leaned back in the beanbag again and spread her legs. "The Deli is open."

"These young people," I told her in the affected tone of an old Jewish Hakham, "always in a hurry, never savoring Life in all its intricate variety." I leaned forward and looked squarely into her beautiful hazel eyes, pausing before leaning the rest of the way into the kiss. The kiss I knew was going to be mind-blowing.

I started out gently and so did she, tentatively brushing our lips together and breathing in each other's scent. I pressed in a little more firmly and she pressed back, slipping a little bit of tongue against my lips. I welcomed her, opening my mouth a bit and sharing the passion I felt bubbling up underneath as I slid one hand to a breast, gently cupping it and stroking around her fullness. Her slight moan into our mouths let me know I was on the right track.

We spent some time just necking and petting, me running my hands over her shoulders and arms, abdomen and breasts, the sides of her neck and through her hair. She did the same, tracing her hands over my chest, arms and shoulders, reaching around to stroke my back and bring me closer into her. When she ran her hands down onto my hips, I could tell she was being careful not to go straight for my cock. A cock, by the way, which was rock hard with wanting her, poking out of my briefs.

I don't know why, but kissing has always seemed more intimate to me than fellatio, cunnilingus or intercourse of either variety. Somehow, there is a touching of selves that says "we are connected" and no shield or aversion is going to stand in your way. With Miriam, I was discovering a depth of connection like I had with Sharon. A touching of our souls. And I was more than willing to drown in it.

"Damn, I love your kisses," Miriam murmured as we slowly explored each other.

"That's funny," I tried to comment with a straight face. "That's what Sharon said."

"Well, yeah... hers are great, too," Miriam answered and I knew she was teasing back. "And Josh? The Deli's still open."

"I'll get there," I promised as I eased up on kissing her lips and began kissing my way down her neck, to her shoulders, to her breasts. I took my time approaching her nipples, which were now standing out a mile. I licked and kissed and petted all around them before finally sucking one gently into my mouth.

"Oh, God, yes..." she moaned, leaning back a little into the beanbag as her thighs involuntarily closed a bit and she rolled her hips. Connected to her clit, just like her sister, I thought. That will be helpful.

I spent time making love to her breasts. Slow, easy, no hurry... just trying to give her the best pleasure I knew how. She was different than the other women I'd fucked, and it occurred to me that just like with Sharon, you had to share love to make love. I'd loved Miriam growing up, maybe not as closely as with Sharon, but still that familial closeness where you trust the other person and take down your shields. Where you truly let them into your life, your inner being. And that was all coming back now in the wonderful intensity of melding with her.

I didn't know what an impending orgasm sounded like for her, so I was caught by surprise when she suddenly arched back, put her hand in her crotch and moaned, "oh, fuck! Cumming!" She spasmed a couple of times, hard, like doing "crunch" exercises, before straightening out and continuing to gently rub her groin.

"Oh, fuck, that was good, Josh," she told me as she regained her breath. "But you aren't getting away with only that. I still want you in me."

"Patience, my dear," I told her -- albeit somewhat patronizingly. "All good things come to She who waits." And that's when I started trailing my hand down her abdomen to her mons, gently pushing her hand out of the way when I got there. She put it back to her side and just opened her thighs a little more. She'd pretty much snapped them shut when she came. Advance warning, as far as I was concerned. For when I had my head down there.

I gently fondled her mons and lips, running my fingers over them, getting the "lay of the land," so to speak. My stroking elicited soft moans as she relaxed back into the beanbag and I found out that like Sharon, she had a pretty good-sized clit, maybe the size of the tip of my little finger, and it was way swelled up and out of its hood. And very sensitive to touch.

"Oh, God!!!" she moaned as I ran a finger across it a couple of times. I could feel her labia pulsing slightly, like aftershocks from the cum, and decided to "run the wishbone." Most of the clit is hidden under the labia, in a wishbone that brackets the vestibule. Knowing this, and knowing how to gently stroke it, has made me some very appreciative friends in my time. Even better when I used my tongue, but I was intentionally taking my time getting there.

Miriam started squirming and eventually couldn't stand it anymore. She had to say something.

"Josh, you are a sadist!" she moaned. "God! You're keeping me right on the edge! Would you please either make me cum or fuck me? Now???"

That's when I decided she was right and there'd been enough teasing. I slid down her body, kissing all the way, until I was between her wide open legs, resting my right arm on my elbow and diddling her slit with my fingers and looping my left arm up over her thigh so I could spread her lips from above... and keep her from crushing my skull if she came hard again. Then I applied my mouth.

My guess is about ten seconds. From when I started licking and sucking, and when she went over like Niagara in a barrel. And of course, I wasn't about to stop. She felt and tasted and smelled and sounded and looked so damn good! Just like Sharon.

"Oh, my fucking God, Josh! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, you're gonna... you're gonna... oh, Fuck! I'm gonna CUM!!!" And she did, too. And her legs tried to snap shut, just like I figured. Thank God I had my arms in the way. She fell off into moans and groans and mewls and whimpers as I drove her to orgasm after orgasm. She was plenty multiorgasmic, just like Sharon, and sorry, but... I was like a kid in a candy store.

Later, she and I figured she must have come around a dozen times before she begged me to let up. Which, not being completely stupid, I did. I wanted her sated, not pissed off. When she could finally breathe again, she grabbed my hair and pulled me up out of her crotch. Well, my head, anyway. She looked so wonderfully disheveled, I got a really cocky ego stroke out of it.

"Where..." she panted, "the hell... did you learn... to do that?!?!" she demanded.

"Oh, a little here, a little there," I grinned. "Excellent liverwurst, by the way." She smacked me.

"Ow!" I complained. "That's two things you have in common with your sister!"

"What?..." she prompted.

"You both are fantastic to eat, and you both hit me," I told her, starting to lower my head back to her pussy.

"Oh, no! No, Josh, please!" she grabbed my hair again. "Not right away. I won't survive it..."

"C'mon, Josh... it's my turn," she went on. "Let me get those briefs off..."

I figured she was right and I may as well give in now. If her endurance was anything like Sharon's, we were going to be at it all night, anyway. I eased up from between her legs and stood so that she could grab the waistband and pull them down. Needless to say, I was sporting a rather turgid hard-on.

"Oh, yeah..." she murmured as she struggled to her knees. "Come to Momma!" I didn't get a chance to make any kind of quip about the difference between Sisters and Mommas before she engulfed me with her hot, wet mouth and started messing with me with her tongue. My knees nearly buckled.

"Maybe you better lie down before you fall down, Josh," she smiled up at me, still holding on. I took her advice and laid down, using one of the beanbags to prop myself up, like she had done. I wasn't even settled before she was back at me, and damn! That girl was excellent! She went after me like I was a soft-serve ice cream cone...

She had me ready to lose it in minutes. Between bobbing up and down and her swirling tongue, she was hitting all my right buttons. I tried telling her I was about to cum. Her response?

"Nnn-nnn," she disagreed, taking a few last licks and then rising up to straddle me. "If you're going to cum, Josh, you're going to cum buried way deep inside me. I've been curious about how you'd feel since the first time I saw you jerking off." She eased down, rubbing my cock back and forth on her pussy, slowly penetrating her vestibule with my very ready manhood. She was so wet, it was running down her legs and my cock.

She eased me in and slowly sat down on me and it was the second best fuck I had ever felt in my life. Sharon was still the best. But sister or not, Miriam felt like hot velvet, amazingly good, making every cell in my body tingle, not just the ones actively engaged in physical contact.

"Oh, God, you fuck good..." I moaned as she bottomed out, then started to rise and fall slightly, driving me nuts. "What do you mean, the first time you saw me...?" I started to ask, but was rudely, wonderfully but rudely, interrupted by my balls pulling up and my ass clenching. Miriam's only response was to rock harder, forcing me deeper, swinging those gorgeous 34C's in my face.

Somehow, she sensed when I was about to go over, because she leaned forward as she pounded on my cock, grabbed my face in her hands and kissed me all the way to my soul. And that was it. I came, and I came hard, arching up into her, moaning my cum into her mouth and tongue as she penetrated me as deeply as I was penetrating her. My whole damned body went electric and I bucked and spurted into her for God knows how long. And she kept me joined to her at her mouth and her cunt the whole time.

I was starting to come down when she suddenly sped up even more, broke the kiss and moaned into my face, "Oh, God, Josh, I'm going to cum!... You're gonna fucking make me... CUM!!!" I was already sensitive. Having her pulsing against me just gave me incredible aftershocks as she rode out her orgasm. And kept on riding it until we both collapsed, both panting heavily into each other, the sweat pouring off us as our world slowly came back together.

I think we both may have passed out, in each other's arms, because I don't remember falling out of her. What I do remember is Sharon's voice somewhere in my brain, saying, "Well, that looks cozy... actually, that looks pretty hot."

"Oh, yeah," I heard Ashley's voice. "They look pretty good together."

"Agreed," I heard Paul. "I'd hit that."

"Which one?" Sharon teased.

"Yes," Paul told her. That's when I tried to struggle awake and found myself pinned under Miriam, where she had collapsed astride me. Sharon, Paul and Ashley had a perfect view of my soft cock lolling between my thighs and Miriam's spread pussy. And probably a bunch of our juices pooled up.

"Um, Mir, babe," I tried to move her as I talked to her. "We've gotta get functional. We've got company."

"Fuck 'em," she mumbled into my shoulder. "I don't want to move."

"Well, sweetheart, I've got a previous engagement," I told her. "And she's standing there, watching us."

"Well, fuck her, too," she mumbled. "Fuck all of them. Fuck me, too. Fuck everyone... oh, God, that sounds so delicious if I weren't so fucking sore. Fuck everyone... mmm..."

"C'mon, luv," Ashley, now kneeling beside us, told Miriam. "There'll be time for 'fuck everyone' later. Let me and Paul get you up to bed." Miriam sat up enough to turn and kiss Ashley. Then Paul literally lifted Miriam off of me and cradled her like you would a child, to carry her to her bedroom. Which is when I actually got my first look at Paul naked.

The name Adonis is usually used for beautiful youth, without the ego of Narcissus. I'm guessing that could apply to Paul. He had the kind of body a sculptor would love for a model. Actually, any kind of artist would, I suppose. Lean but muscled, excellent definition, a hidden strength in the way he just picked up Miriam. And a rather nice cock.

Now, I'm not into guys. I'm not against them, either, but I prefer women. Being totally objective, and trying to remember I didn't have any reason to be envious, he was maybe three to four inches flaccid with a sack and balls that noticeably hung down. Kind of like shrunken stallion's balls on a human male. He was pretty thick flaccid, too. He wasn't hard, so I didn't know if he was "all show and no grow" or what, but he did look like one of those Greek or Roman statues where the proportions are perfect.

Sharon's tits interrupted my line of sight.

"C'mon, Josh," she told me, reaching for a hand to help me up. "Let's go get some sleep. You can fantasize about Paul later."

"Huh?" I wasn't being particularly eloquent right then.

"Let's go to bed," she iterated and tugged me in the direction of the stairs. She wasn't wearing anything, and I realized Paul and Ashley weren't, either, but Sharon just picked up my clothes and brought them with as we headed up.

1...45678...10