All Comments on 'A Colleague Seduces Loving Wife'

by rm8181

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

Why don't you rewrite this as "A Collie Seduces Loving Wife", and then post it in fetish. You might have a story then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usual cheating bitch. Nothing new

And if her husband did the exact same thing, her response would be, "not tonight. I have a headache."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story because it is truer than most.

It takes two to make a marriage work and if one is relegated to the status of unpaid maid, nanny and cook, then she is more susceptible to another man's attentions. Some of the sanctimonious will be quick to judge her and she is wrong to succumb to the predations of another; but if truth be told, the fault lies equally with her partner for neglecting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty basic

Still get ready for a storm of nonsensical hate since you had the "nerve" to write about an unfaithful wife.

Some of the comments I read in this section are abhorrent, as if cheating is the worst thing a woman can possibly do.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 10 years ago
no positives here.

OK this is Loving Wives and a story like this is never going to get positive comments here. Speaking personally I would have liked to have seen the emotional side explored more. You've done the animal passion, then what happened?

Did you get home and find the flowers your husband never buys you, but has today because he's remembered the anniversary you forgot?

Did you jump on your husband as soon as you got home, drag him to the bedroom, and fuck him senseless?

Did you get home racked with guilt and try to make love to him only to have him reject you and leave you yearning for your lover?

In short I thought that what you did you did well but you could have made more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty Much.....

Mindless rutting. No emotional attchment to anybody in this story.As true as this story could be it was cold. Not much here.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Maybe LV not the best place

Well written little piece but maybe not what the LV crowd have come to expect. Good though!

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
no story....

no plot and just a very basic sex scene.

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Now for the rest of the story

The husband finding out that his wife is screwing around breaths much easier. He had to pay Matthew a lot just to get him to fuck her were they would photograph her doing it. Now the pre-nup is voided he does not have to worry about her raping him in the divorce. Which was coming soon.

Hell he thought, "I do 90% of the cooking, because she wouldn't. I do 99% of the cleaning; I clean the kitchen but fail to put one thing away, and she walks in sees it puts that one thing away and claims to have cleaned everything. I do everything outside the house, and do all but her laundry. Getting fat? Yes I was overweight 4 years ago! Since then I have been working out putting on muscle and trimming up. She just sees me and this life through shit-colored glasses."

"Now were is that Inga?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i find it hard to call a person work

down or that person but just looking at today loving wives stories there really is nothing good here and the authors are just sick fucks oh well at least i'm telling the truth as far as i believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's sex, it's fun

it's good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So instead of working

to solve problems she clearly recognizes, it is easier to cheat. Sensible? Sure for a selfish woman. She feels bad about herself. What about her husband? How much support does he get from her as he works day after day after day to support them. What a good reason to cheat? Mathew is convenient.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 10 years ago
Six Months Later...

I'm in a full blown affair. The housework rarely gets done. The children seem to be eating more at McDonalds. I'm get home later from work more frequently and my clueless husband is getting fatter. Matthew gets a promotion to headquarters two states away and I get served with divorce papers citing, infidelity and child neglect. Fuck, I'm glad this is just a dream.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Hubby NOT needed

This story could have saved a paragraph or two by

taking out ALL references to: a) Sweetie being

married, and b) Hubby. Neither have any critical

impact in this account. Oh, yes ... then post in

Mature or Erotic Couplings!

It is, overall, very 'plain vanilla' but then it would

be straightforward!

3*

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Well done. Enjoyed the read.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
It's all been said 1,000,000 times

Thanks for saying it the 1,000,001th time. It never gets old. When it does, everything stops.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The most interesting the time panorama

All right a sex scene, BUT WHAT IT WILL BE 1-2-3-4-5-10 years later?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lickideesplitlicker not needed!

Why don't you crawl back under your rock for a while you slimy piece of shit.

It is a good story stop fucking with it you moron.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
I liked it

I liked it, makes a change from the revenge tales. The "wow" got a bit repetitive but I could see the effect you were trying to achieve. Is there a chapter two? Interesting to explore the aftermath, guilt? Lust?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
deadone

People like you fascinate me, to quote your profile (this won't be exact as I can't be arsed double checking) "I cannot find cheating erotic man or woman"

With that mindset, what on earth possesses you to spend your free time going to an EROTIC story site and going to a section where your almost always going to find a story about cheating. I'm here as I enjoy this kind of erotica and spend some of my time trying to get wed women into bed.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
THE NEW INVENTION!

@ rjordan This sort of thing 1,000,001th time told, but the BTB Revenge stories are NEW INVENTION!!! Revenge stories were at the Sumer time, but BTB stories are new things!!!!!!!

BTW Unfortunatally I did not put a FUNNY STORY into my favorit collection, but it would have deserved. In nutshell the POV was the loverboy, who was angry at the ex husband. THE LOVERBOY WAS MAD AT THE EX HUSBAND, because he divorced his wife and he moved to California to live and he left his ex wife alone (the children were above 18 years old). The loverboy had to help the divorced wife for a little time to manage herself to live alone. The loverboy was younger 10-15 years and he went to live other woman later...................Funny the loverboy was mad at the ex husband for the divorce.............funny........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

After finishing the noisy orgasm and while still nude their manager walks in and fires them both. She has to tell hubby lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

Very realistic. Situations like this occur especially at this time of year. Work parties often lead to affairs. Many young guys like older women and vice-versa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant

i like it a lot.

i will show my (married) girlfriend coz i'd like to see how she likes it also.

keep writing !

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Wow .....

This deserves a second chapter!

DWornockDWornockover 9 years ago
1*

Just another dried up old hide story. Good looking young men don't fuck old women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good looking young men do fuck older women.

"Good looking young men don't fuck old women" Oh how I wish that were true. My wife was good friends with the president of her company who was much younger than she. Because my wife, Carol, was always faithful and older than Fred, I never objected to their friendship and never expected anything to happen. My wife is a slender blonde with a nice figure and looks younger than her years. Fred has a sometime girlfriend his age who it turns out knew he was fucking my wife and was extremely jealous. I don't know how she did it but she had a DVD that showed Fred and Carol. I was shocked to see Carol wearing just a pair of nylon panties down on her knees sucking Fred's cock. The video showed them fucking and sucking in several positions. When I confronted her, I was shocked to find out that he had been fucking her for eight years. She told me everything. They had never fucked at our house but he had fucked her at his house, in cars, on the beach, in a bedroom at a party and in his pool. She had sucked his cock as he drove, under the table in a restaurant, in a movie theater and even once under his desk. I actually forgave her and we're still married and she no longer is fucking Fred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 * (5.0/5.0 = A+) MASTERPIECE

THE STORY IS SHORT BUT IF YOU READ IT CAREFULLY YOU WILL KNOW ALL PEFTINENT INFO: HE IS YOUNG & WANTS TO FUCK HER; SHE IS CONDIDERABLY OLDER AND HE TURNS HER ON; SHE DOES NOT GET ANY AT HOME; HUSBAND IS NOT ATTENTIVE TO HER NEEDS; THE YOUNG FELLOW WORKER HAS A BIG DICK; HE IS GUCKING HER BRAINS OUT...

I argue that the story is erotic & poetic at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FACT: GOOD LOOKING YOUNGER MEN DO FUCK OLDER WOMEN

This story is very good. It was not meant to discuss their 2 lives.

THIS STORY PERFECTLY DEPICTS A MOMENT WHEN THEIR TWO LIFE TRAJECTORIES INTERSECT.

She was at the right place at the right time in the right mood. Good for her.

For all i know she could be my co-worker or my car insurance agent or the brunette from mumber 205 who is on condo board...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆-

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A collegue seduces

I loved your story, the descriptions of the feelings were so erotic.

Horing1Horing1about 7 years ago
Other Insight

Always thrilling to hear the woman's perspective and the erotica of being penetrated was well reproduced.

Let's wait for a follow up with a different situation during office hours when he seduces her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Possibly a good story,

if it was readable. But too many one sentence paragraphs. Third grade level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The story is convincing. It is erotic.

It is very healthy for a married woman to be fucked by a comsideranly younger man when (if) the opportunity presents itself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suddenly, my bra falls off.

along with the rest of my clothes, my wedding ring and all the love my family ever gave me.All of those things were in the bottom of the trask can along with my morals, family and marriage. How did all that happen? I do not know. I only know I lost every thing I ever loved and Matthew, told me I wasn't even a good piece of ass, as he got dressed and left to go back to the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Think I will copy and send to my wife anonymously, she love to read and hopefully turn her on!

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
5*

I thought the story was fantastic. My wife had the son of a good friend of mine fuck her one night after a party and she loved it so much she told me about it and i suggested she kept on fucking him, which she did for over 12 months every Saturday night. Knowing how you felt i gave the story 5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

All the pefident information. Your fans have as much trouble writing as you do. Your story about an old bat with a young guy with lounging all over her sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

Very erotic and totally true to life. Yes, romantic too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4+ [4.4 = 88% (💥💥💥💥+)].

Excerpt from an anon user's comment:

"It is very healthy for a married woman to be fucked by a considerably younger man when (if) the opportunity presents itself."

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Short, hot and to the point, a good start, I liked it.

Hmm, ok for the others, at 46 I was slowly seduced by an office colleague, I was amazed it happened.

And did I ever enjoy his cock, it restarted my sex life with my hubby too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous