A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't she gorgeous, Kalu?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"Yes, she is," he responded. "One of the prettiest ladies I have ever known."

"And isn't he beautiful, Emilie?" I asked in turn.

"Yes, he is," she whispered. "So handsome and strong. You are a lucky girl..."

They danced.

"It's okay for you to want him..." I continued.

A disconcerted look crossed Emmi's face, and I repeated, "It's okay..."

After another awkward moment she responded: "He's your man and you're my best friend. How could I want him?"

"He's nobody's man but his own," I asserted. "It's okay...tell him what you told me."

"Wha...what do you mean?" Emmi stammered, seeming confused, but bluffing. She tried to pull away, but he held her fast. Instead she sank further into him. She knew.

"You know. Tell him what you did the night we both met him, after he helped us rearrange things in our suite," I suggested.

She was silent, and so I repeated, "Tell him what you did." She was silent again.

Losing patience I spilled Emmi's secret again, going into greater detail than when I first told Kal weeks earlier: "I heard her come, Kalu. I was making myself come fantasizing about you. I was lying in bed and I heard faint moans since we left our bedroom doors open. Then muffled squeals as she came. I thought nothing of it since girls always make themselves come before falling asleep. But a few weeks ago she told me. She told me about that first night fantasizing about you."

They danced.

"I know you want him as much as I ever have," I continued. "You look so sexy holding each other, you deserve each other!" I was deeply aroused watching them, and I knew Emilie understood my acquiescence, the desire and permission I was expressing.

They danced.

Kal's hands caressed the small of her back, her arms clasped around his magnificent shoulders, their bodies pressed tight. She was falling! As if compelled Emmi moved her nose and lips close to the spread placket of his shirt where the soft, white cotton contrasted so sharply with the hard, satiny darkness of his chest. She was breathing deeply, as if in a trance. She grazed the fabric with her lips. Then she pushed between the soft folds and softly kissed his chest. As she did so she let a soft sigh escape and he gave her a tender squeeze. I could see her tremble, her eyes drawn tight. Then they opened, dreamily, her mouth quickly moving forward again and placing several more kisses. She pushed the front of his shirt open, kissing and licking his smooth, dark chest.

Then she looked up, her beautiful face cradled by her dark hair and the massive hands that had moved up her body. Kal smiled, kissing all over before giving her a kiss on the lips. Then another. And another. Each was successively longer and softer, soon lingering, before finally their lips were melded together in passion, Emmi whimpering in submission. Then his hands cascaded back down her body, stroking and caressing assuredly in their descent before settling on her hips. They found her bottom, shapely and firm.

Kal's dark hands on Emmi's tight, faded cut-offs was a sensual feast for the eyes. With a gentle though inexorable twist he turned her so she faced me. In her eyes was absolute lust, intense and dreamy. Kal's hands gently squeezed her hips in a pulselike rhythm, and I could see her respond by rubbing her bottom into him. He moved to the hem of her t-shirt, gently lifting. Emmi accommodated him intuitively, lifting her arms and arching her back like a little girl being undressed for bedtime. He lifted it off, me watching enrapt as her smooth tummy and bare breasts were uncovered, her long, dark hair disheveled as her shirt slipped up and over. Then his hands were on her again - his long, strong fingers found the button and zipper of her shorts. She showed no inhibition being uncovered before me.

Kal gently pulled them open in the front, so I had a delicious view of her lower tummy where it met her cotton panties. Then he pushed her shorts over her curves until they fell down her legs. Once more his hands found her lightly tanned hips, holding them tightly as he kissed and nuzzled her shoulders, neck, and ears. Emilie looked down, gasping in pleasure at the sight.

"Does his touch excite you?" I asked, my voice breaking with excitement.

"Y..yesss..." she whispered.

"Look at his hands...so strong and assured," I continued. "Beautiful, aren't they?"

She smiled and nodded, no doubt remembering our conversation where she expressed awe at black men's hands.

"Do you like seeing my hands on your hips?" Kal asked.

"Oh God, yes," she whimpered. "I love it!"

"Tell us what you love!" he teased. "Tell us..."

"I love your dark hands on my hips," she said softly.

He held her close, gently kissing and whispering behind her ear. I could barely make out his words: "You're so beautiful...so sexy..." His fingers moved down to caress her pussy through her panties, eliciting a moan as she bit her lower lip. He moved them inside as she squirmed and ground her bottom into him, then he dragged his hands up and over her golden skin, caressing her smooth tummy with his fingers. Emmi and I watched as they glided over her ribs toward her breasts.

Emilie's breasts are magnificent: full, firm, and gracefully formed. A perfect complement to her strong, yet lithe and supple frame. They rose and fell with her breath, tight and upright, the fleshy tips reaching for the sky, engorged with arousal. Each areola dusky pink, a swollen, puffy pillow at the summit of each breast.

Peering over Emmi's shoulder, Kal ran his fingers up the rim of her ribcage, reaching its apex before tenderly stroking the undersides of her breasts. Then he traced circles around them, spiraling inward to her nipples before taking one breast firmly in each hand. He squeezed them, lifting as Emmi placed her delicate fingers on the dark, veiny backs of his hands. He took her nipples firmly, roughly working them with his fingers as his fleshy palms gently cupped the undersides. She gasped and squealed.

"Do you like that, darlin'?" he asked.

"Y...yesss..." she stammered. "L..lovvve...it..."

"What do you love?" he demanded. A smug, knowing smile on his face.

"I love your black hands on my breasts..." she whimpered.

"What do you want me to do you?" he teased.

She didn't answer, but we knew.

"May Sara watch?" he asked.

"Yes..." she said softly.

"Emmi, honey, this is going to be the most wonderful experience of your life," I proclaimed. She was silent, except for involuntary sounds of excitement. Kal knew it was time, as he always does. He picked her up, Emilie's face almost in tears with lust, and kissed her tenderly. By now I myself was overcome with desire and could hardly breath. I started toward the bedroom, Kal following, our beautiful brunette treasure in his arms.

"Set her down!" I instructed, pulling my parents' bedspread back to reveal the linens, then moving to the balcony doors and sliding them open. The breeze gusted into the room, which had been warmed by an afternoon of sun beating through the windows. In the distance could be heard the thunder of the Pacific. Kal set Emmi down and I sat to her right on the bed. She leaned back on her elbows, looking around the room excitedly. Sinking backward into the pillows her nervous eyes appeared aroused and terrified.

This was new to all of us, especially Emmi, and I wanted her to be comfortable. I couldn't control my own thoughts and I suspected she was overwhelmed and confused by what was happening. The tension was suffocating and so I wanted to assure her. I caressed her arm with my fingers, moving down to take her hand in mine. "You are so sweet..." I said, lifting her hand to my lips and kissing it. "Don't be afraid, Emmi. You and I are soulmates. I want you to have him, too! Don't be afraid and don't worry about me. Nothing will ever come between you and me. Ever!"

Kal kissed Emmi's forehead. I was then silent, a mesmerized witness to her seduction. Or was I an accomplice? He kissed everywhere on her face ever so gently, brushing his lips on her skin, lingering, brushing again, then caressing her lips with his own. Their mouths came together in passion as she clawed at his shirt. Finally their kiss broke and their eyes met, her fingers on the back of his head and neck. Then she pushed the soft fabric of his shirt off his shoulders before raking them and his chest with her fingernails. "You are so beautiful..." she whispered. He kissed her face again, but this time continued downward, kissing and nibbling her chin and jawline, her neck, before softly teasing her collar bones with his lips and tongue.

Then we both watched his dark lips on her breasts: caressing them, kissing them, licking and nibbling as they rose and fell, covered with goosebumps. She moaned and started, her lips trembling, muttering as he pulled the fleshy tips with his teeth and lips. After working her breasts he continued his downward journey. To her smooth tummy, stopping to adore her navel, before moving on.

Emilie opened her legs and I could see the awe in Kal's face as he drank in the sight of her spread before him in offering, only her panties remaining. He slid himself off the bed, standing at its foot, both of us admiring the sight of his dark contours clad only in denim. His broad shoulders and deep chest, though not massively developed, incredibly strong, chiseled, and perfectly proportioned. His torso, studded with well-defined muscles, tapering to a sturdy midsection. A statuesque, dark wedge! As I said once before, he's a work of art.

"Are you ready, Emmi? Look at how strong he is!" I said. I had everything opened and was touching myself. Emmi nodded, but did not say a word, her eyes riveted on the man at the foot of the bed. Kal unfastened his belt, then pushed his jeans down his hard thighs so that he was standing in just a pair of trimly cut boxers, the relief of his life-creating organ clearly visible underneath. Then he pushed down his boxers and stepped free.

"Oh my goodness," Emmi said, calmly. I smiled at her composure, knowing that she was in fact awed by what she saw.

"Isn't he gorgeous?" I asked, unable to contain a giggle and giving her hand a squeeze.

Finally, after a moment she responded: "Oh my... yes...". Then she was silent again, except for her breathing.

Kal stood there at the foot of the bed, his dark cock angled forward and up. He was dominating us with nothing but the sight of his body. Subconsciously Emmi responded, her breath wavering as she spread her legs as wide as they would go, her soaked panties clinging to their contents.

"Look at you!" I gasped. You want it like nothing you have ever known! I can tell." She nodded, almost imperceptibly. The room was filled with the sound of our breathing and the scent of our arousal.

"Tell us what you want," I continued with a soft, encouraging tone. She murmured something incoherent, trembling. She was completely entranced, and so I decided to push her: "Again, tell Kal what you told me. Of your desires," I said with a devilish grin. "Tell him or I will!"

Still she could only respond with a pathetic whimper. Finally, she took a deep breath and confessed, haltingly: "I fantasize about black men...because of you."

"She's obsessed!" I added. "She masturbates all the time dreaming of black cock. She always claimed to be afraid of black men, but that was just an excuse. A front to hide the most intense, beautiful desire she has ever known. All because of you, Kalu Mandinka. Isn't that right, Emilie?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Please don't be angry..."

"Angry? Honey, nobody's angry. It's wonderful!" I assured her. "Emmi, it's natural for women to want men like Kal...we all desire breeding by tall, dark, dominant men. It's instinct!"

Then Kal was by her side on the bed, across from me. With two lunges of his thighs he was poised over Emmi's face, his right knee planted above her head, and his left knee by her left shoulder. His cock was angled over her face, straight like a sailboat's boom, and beneath it hung his leathery sack, dark and heavy. He softly touched it to her, her initial shock giving way to willful submission as he dragged his testicles over every inch of her pretty face. He was rock-hard, oozing precum as he then rubbed his cock all over, ending at her lips. There was no hesitation as she sensually kissed and licked the head before wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft.

I gasped at her passion. "What a slut..." I teased. Emmi concurred non-verbally with noisy slurps, smacks and whimpers.

I watched transfixed, Emilie's feminine beauty subjugated by Kalu's dark, masculine power. With her mouth stretched wide around him she looked at me sideways, pupils dilated, black with lust. I gave her hand another squeeze, caressing her hair and kissing her temple as he began to gently fuck her face. I studied the contrast of the smooth, clear skin of her hollowed cheek against the veiny darkness of his shaft. Then I gave that cheek a tender kiss. Instinctively my tongue-tip darted out to her soft skin, running up to the tautly clenched corner of her mouth before licking up and down the length of Kal's magnificent shaft. Lust emanated from my core, and in seconds I was huddled next to Emmi on the edge of the bed in just my panties, my hips undulating.

Kal withdrew his phallus from Emmi's mouth with a moist pop and then she and I were face to face, tears welling in our eyes. Such crybabies! We drew close, our noses brushing before our lips came together, ever so gently at first, but then with more fervor and passion. Soon our tongues were in battle, alternating lunge and parry. It took my breath away feeling her tongue knock mine aside to dart sharply into my throat.

Finally our kiss broke. Looking up at Kal I took him in, wrapping my lips around his shaft and taking him deep before pulling him out and feeding him again to Emmi. We worshipped Kalu Mandinka together, alternating back and forth between him and each other. I never dreamed that the first girl I ever kissed would have been just face-fucked by a massive African cock. How he held out I have no idea!

Kal withdrew again as we both covered his sex in tender licks and kisses. All three of us sensed it was time for the main event. "I want you so badly..." Emmi whispered looking up at him, her body wracked with tremors.

I knew she was not on birth control. "You are unprotected," I reminded her. "Let me get a condom..."

"No!" she cried out.

"No???" I asked, stunned.

"It's okay, this is a safe time," she assured us. "It will be okay."

I felt turned on by the thought, but unsettled: "It's risky..."

"It will be okay..." she repeated.

I sensed her deepest desire and nodded my head: "I'm sure it will be okay. And deep down you want him to impregnate you..."

Following several deep breaths she answered in a resigned, wavering voice: "Yes..."

After hearing her response I couldn't resist exploring the animalistic core of our mutual, natural desire. "You want Kalu to breed you!" I teased.

"Yessss...." she moaned with passion. "He's so strong and beautiful! I want Kalu to breed me!"

"I feel the same way with him," I admitted quietly, looking at Kalu with wonder in my eyes as he took his rightful place between Emilie's open legs. There was something sacrificial about it, like what I felt when he first took me: this magnificent man, tall, dark, and commanding even on his knees, assertive and proud; and this beautiful girl beneath him, awaiting his stroke. It was primal, elemental, powerful.

As pretty as Emmi's breasts are, her legs are her true pride and glory. Long, strong, and graceful. Dancer's legs, the result of ballet and jazz training since the age of four. I studied her smooth belly melding into her hip bones and then the long contours of her legs as they splayed to the sides, slightly bent at each knee. Vulnerable though welcoming, enticing her mate. Her hips slowly rutted into the air as her body prepared itself.

Kal's thighs pressed against the backs of Emmi's, pushing them even wider. His testicles hung directly over her mound but his cock extended past her navel. He shredded her panties and she was completely uncovered beneath him. Kalu smiled down at his conquest, but Emilie's expression was blank: dazed, sullen, drunken with lust. He let himself sink a bit, brushing his hard, flared glans on her tummy, her thighs, her groin, and finally her beautiful pussy, flushed and glistening with arousal.

I huddled close to Emmi's right shoulder, our right hands clasped. I was like a midwife guiding her through the process. I brushed away her hair with my left fingers and kissed her forehead. "Watch..." I whispered. "Watch the darkness fill you..." She nodded her head. We both watched with anticipation as Kal teased her, kissing her swollen mons with his African phallus. I could practically see the heat radiating from her, like summer's furnace rippling over hot asphalt.

We both watched with anticipation as he rubbed up and down her slit before pressing into her. As Kal pressed I would feel Emmi squeeze my hand and I would give it a squeeze back. "Watch!" I urged. "Look..." We both stared as the black, engorged head split her labia and slowly sank into her flesh. She gasped with a start, whimpering, her breasts pulsing with her lungs, her pussy wet and puffy. Emilie never seemed to blink, her eyes darting from his eyes to mine, but mostly consumed by the vision of Kalu Mandinka's dark beauty and strength penetrating into her womb.

She was quickly driven over the edge so that after only a moment or two she began to cream, as I had. Her accommodating wetness developed into a froth as viscous streaks appeared on his skin, then she groaned and shuddered as heavy globs of thick, whitish lubrication coated his dark, veiny shaft. "Saraaaa..." Emmi wailed. Then she cried out in a wispy, breathless voice: "Yessss! Oh Kal, yessss..." Her eyelids narrowed to slits, and I could see the whites of her eyes as they rolled back into her head.

At that Kal picked up the pace, plowing roughly through her creamy folds, pink and tight, forcing her to several hard climaxes. "Yesss..." she hissed again, "Oh God...yesssssss..." as she was subsumed in a huge orgasm, rocked to her core. Finally she gathered a breath and cried out, "Saraaa...Saraaaa...yessss..." The look on her face, her sounds, the involuntary motions of her body all spoke of wild lust. Of dominion.

I couldn't breathe! I couldn't think straight! It was so intense to witness, so beautiful and erotic. "Have you ever come like that?" I asked breathlessly. She replied with silence.

And then something took hold of me. I gave Emmi a gentle kiss and started down her neck, nibbling and licking, to her collar-bones and then to her breasts. I had seen them so many times - in the shower room, in our own room as we experimented together with bras and tops. Now I was touching them. Exploring them. First with my fingers, then with my lips and tongue. I moved slowly, savoring the feel of their firm smoothness. I gently kissed one and then the other, alternating between soft skin and tight, swollen tips. Wrapping my lips tenderly around them I gently kissed and suckled as she watched, her fingernails digging into the back of my head.

Huddled at her side I continued downward as Emilie's body bore the onslaught of Kalu's thrusts. Licking her ribs, her tummy, french kissing her navel. Then further I went to her lower belly. Contained therein was her sanctum, the wellspring of her feminine power. Her belly was so smooth and I couldn't help but linger: glancing up I saw her staring down at me as I kissed just below her navel and set my cheek on her silky skin to savor the moment. I could feel her belly rhythmically swell beneath me as it was stuffed, then her eyes narrowed as she was wracked with tremors again. After a moment I gave her tummy another kiss before turning the other way.