A College Girl's Conversion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally my eyes were inches from it all. Emilie's legs were wrapped around Kalu, clamped desperately around his proud, upright, muscular body. Holding on for dear life. I watched in a spell as their bodies danced, coming together and drawing apart over and over in a sensual tango of grace and violence. I was inches from it all. Inches from penetrated flesh and penetrating flesh. From radiance and darkness. From softness and hardness. From conquered and conqueror. Though I had witnessed my own body being ravaged by Kal numerous times, seeing it in the third person up close was shocking in its intensity: raw flesh and secretions; skin and membranes slapping and squishing; heat; scent.

It was mind-bending watching Kalu's length withdraw dragging Emilie's swollen flesh along for the ride, only to sink back in almost to the hilt. How could it be? I envisioned her insides being modified by his organ. I envisioned it pushing the walls of her vagina apart centimeter by centimeter, the head finally lodging against her cervix. Deep within, that special spot was being hit resulting in copious lubrication. But it didn't stop there. I knew her uterus itself was being compressed and displaced, the only logical explanation to the length he was able to feed into her.

Sensing what was going through my mind Kal withdrew with a wet slurp and my gaze was held. Raw, purple and splayed, overcome, seemingly kicked in like a door hanging off its hinges: the violated entrance to Emilie's sanctum. It was gaping. Kalu's ebony phallus, rigid and twitching, was glazed with her excitement.

"I'm so close!" he groaned, moving up and straddling her face once again. I watched as Emmi hungrily took him back into her mouth, then my eyes refocused on her battered pussy. Inexplicably I slid into position between her legs, my face where Kal had been seconds before. My mind reeled at how quickly this had developed. An hour ago we were dear friends and roommates. Typically vivacious college girls. Now I was about to go down on her after she had been roughly fucked by a powerful black man! By my beautiful Kalu! 'This is too much,' I said silently. 'What is happening?"

I could hear her sucking him again, cleaning herself from his godlike beauty. It was so nasty and sexy, and I felt challenged! Mustering courage I kissed her trim mound so softly, the sensation of her warm, wet flesh and hair grazing on my lips giving me goosebumps. I barely touched her, then started to tease her pubic hair, pulling on it gently with my lips. Emmi's labia were parted, and I could feel and not just smell the warm, dense, humid scent of sex on my face, filling my nostrils.

I looked up, and the vision before me pushed me to the point of no return. I could see Emmi's steaming pussy right before me; I could see her tummy hollowed against her ribcage, glistening with sweat; I could see her full, firm breasts; I could see the relief of her nipples, jutting upward. Beyond them I could see Kal's hand clamped tightly on her neck, and the wedge-like underside of her jaw; I could see the dark, veiny thickness of Kalu Mandinka penetrating into that wedge; and I could see Emilie's soft lips wrapped around him in submission. And I could hear her passion and hunger, her infernal animal lust.

"You love it!" I cried. I repeated my claim, my voice cracking with emotion. She whimpered in the affirmative.

"What do you love?" I teased.

Kal extricated himself from Emmi's mouth and she choked out in a weak voice: "Black cock..." She took him back in. Then she lifted her head slightly, tilting it to the side, and looking down her body with her mouth still stuffed her eyes met mine once again. Hers were dark and desperate, almost evil in their intensity, and they said one thing: "Taste me..."

Any hesitancy I felt evaporated. I kissed the insides of her thighs, her groin, then her pussy full on. Again and again I kissed, then eagerly dove into her mangled folds, alternating gentle caresses with my lips and hungry laps with my tongue. I could taste her fleshy tartness mixed with their mingled sweetness and saltiness. And I could feel wet heat everywhere. Like a sauna of sexuality.

It suddenly felt so natural! My fingernails caressed her tummy, her thighs, and finally her firm cheeks. I stroked them, pulling their tightness apart, then delved deep between with my tongue, dragging it from her puckered hole up through her dripping slit to her hard clit. Up and down, licking, teasing and probing, nibbling and slurping, over and over, until I felt her fingernails in my hair, on my scalp, first one hand then both, like claws, pulling me in. Her tanned thighs closed on my head, so firm, so strong, crushing me! I could hear her incoherent sounds: cries and sobs. And then she came again, violently, whimpering, grinding and thrashing her black-fucked cunt into my face.

Kalu had reached his limit, but his improvisational mind had something special planned for this unprotected victim. Gasping from her orgasm Emilie seemed to realize what was in store as she wrapped her left hand around his girth and took him deep into her mouth. Again he withdrew, slowly, her lips beng pulled from her mouth, her hand stroking him lovingly from base to tip. And then he exploded all over her, groaning as his magificent black phallus ejaculated a huge load of semen onto her breasts and belly. Spurt after fertile spurt flew, splatting heavily on her skin. His potent seed fell all over our beautiful angel's body, raining down like the clouds of the heavens bursting upon Mother Earth.

I watched wide-eyed, my lips trembling against Emmi, her thighs still squeezing my cheeks like a vise. Kal took a huge breath and then grinned with satisfaction as he surveyed the sight beneath him. Emmi looked at the delicious mess he had made, then at me. Smiling shyly, she began to drag her her fingers through the prize Kal had left and feed it to herself. Then she reached down and rubbed her seed-coated fingers on my face before I lovingly cleaned them. I started back up her body, my back arched and my bottom in the air, kissing her sperm-spattered tummy and breasts, my face dripping with Kal's passion as I licked and slurped it up.

Finally I was on top of her and we were face to face, licking and sucking Kal's cum off each other's lips and chins, our breasts and tummies sticky with his residue. Then we lay there soaking up the gravity of what had just occurred.

"Was it good? Was it satisfying?" I asked with mock curiousity.

"It was unbelievable..." she whispered. "It was so intense and wonderful, better than any dream..." We kissed softly and then deeply, steeped in Kalu's DNA. He was kneeling next to us and never losing his erection he was rock-hard again within minutes.

"I want more of Kal, but it's your turn!" Emmi said with a smile.

"No," I assured her. "This is your night and there will be more for me later. I want to see him take you from behind!" Before she could argue I had slid to the side, pulling her over onto her tummy with Kal's aid. Instinctively she arched her back and raised her bottom, offering her womb to our dark master. I watched Kal take his position behind, those big, black, beautiful hands locking onto her body as she spread her legs.

"Oh yes..." Emilie moaned. "I want you inside me! I want you deep again! Please!"

I got up on my knees, sitting on my heels and rubbing Emilie's back as I watched Kalu mount her, slowly. The sight of their bodies together was indescribably beautiful and natural. Two gorgeous creatures fusing. Mating! I watched in awe as Kal's thick, dark, veiny shaft penetrated from behind, stretching and filling sweet Emmi's pussy from her clit to her asshole. She was so full! I could see her stretched pussy clinging tightly to every vein! And when he withdrew to the tip I could make out the ridge of his cockhead through the tight skin of her distended perineum, which like her puckered hole was frosted with her cream. She came hard, throwing her head back with a shriek, then sinking to the linens with gutteral whimpers.

"I want him inside me!" Emmi muttered looking at me. "I want to feel him fill me!"

"Tell him!" I urged.

"Come inside me!" she called back to him as she looked over her shoulder. "Give it to me! Give me your seed!"

Again the concern of Emmi unprotected entered my mind, but I realized that nothing could stop the lust that had been ignited. It had to run its course. Burn itself out. In any case the thought of Kalu erupting inside her was immensely exciting! My x-ray imagination returned. I envisioned Kalu's darkness twitching and throbbing deep within, then hot, thick ropes of semen exploding out, shooting, saturating and soaking through Emilie's cervix, filling and coating her most precious place where nature's greatest miracle would occur. I envisioned the smooth, tight belly where I had lay my head swelling with child, his gift taking root in her sanctum and growing. I saw it all in my mind, witnessing their visceral coupling with a blend of wonder and deep feminine understanding.

"Breed me!" Emilie cried in a broken voice. I loved her passion and imagination! I knew she felt exactly what I feel whenever Kalu and I are together: the desire to become absolutely one with him. She raised her ass higher as her top half sank low. She clawed desperately at the linens, her face gripped in ecstasy, sobbing and whimpering, pushed to the unbearable. Then Kal's body, so strong and dark, grew tall and tight, his hands locked on her hips. Faster and faster, firmer and firmer he stroked into her. Soon she was on the edge again! He managed to hold off until they climaxed together, strong Kalu rutting into our beautiful Emilie like the majestic African bull that he is. His face was wondrous to behold, a powerful vision of agony giving way to ecstasy and fulfillment.

Kalu has shaking, covered with sweat, recovering his breath as he pulled out. "That was too much, ladies!" he said gasping. "Too much...unbelievable..." A heavy, residual cord of semen draped from the glans of his dark phallus to my roommate's ruined opening. With a quick swipe he scooped it up with his cockhead and fed it into her with an obscene squish, forcing every drop deep into Emilie's body where it belonged. Then he withdrew again with a satisfied groan.

Emmi settled forward, her ass still in the air and her legs splayed, trembling. After a moment she rolled onto her side and we settled into each other's arms, melting into contentment. She had a beautifully dreamy look on her face that developed into one of radiant satisfaction. She was glowing! We held each other, silently, and no words were needed. Then Kal leaned forward and holding himself over over both of us he covered our shoulders, necks and cheeks with kisses.

What a marathon! But we were not even half done for the night. We took a break for water and a snack of fruit. I couldn't take my eyes off either of them as we walked around the house naked! Then we lay in bed and talked, praising Kal with our mutual awe and inquiring if the rest of his 'harem' could compete with us. It didn't take long for him to share many of the other girls' secrets. Soon we were worked up again and it was my turn!

Kal took me forcefully from behind, prying my knees wide with his. Then I felt his hot, heavy shaft against the back of my thighs and bottom. The sensation of lust and anticipation that always gripped me when I felt him against me was there in full force, heightened by the novelty of our spectator and the knowledge of what had just happened to her. I started coming almost as soon as he entered me.

Emmi was underneath me so we were face to face, our hair mingling. As Kal stroked into me from behind she stroked my shoulders, arms, and my breasts. Soon she was kissing them, roughly teasing my nipples, then working her way up my neck to my face. She softly kissed my face all over as I trembled in her arms, Kal driving into me over and over. I felt her lips and ragged breath all over my face! I reciprocated, our mouths melting into each other as I nearly passed out in one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I could feel Kal's hands crush my hips. Then he came, his black cock throbbing inside me! He filled me up, depositing his sperm deep inside.

We continued for hours, into the early morning. Finally, exhausted, the three of us lay quietly together. Kalu on his back, me in his right arm and Emilie in his left. My raw pussy was pressed against his hard thigh. Already he was drifting off, the soft sound of our resting warrior's breath filling the room. The ocean could be heard in the distance and moonlight was pouring through the windows. I could see Emmi's head resting on Kal's left shoulder.

Our eyes were locked in silent contentment. We lay there staring into each others eyes, and then we lifted our heads forward to gave each other a gentle goodnight kiss. She set her head back down on him and closed her eyes.

'What was happening?' I thought to myself, again. 'Where would this lead? Could we control this lust?' My imagination was on fire.

A beautiful thought entered my mind. I trusted Emmi was correct about her cycle, but I knew this would be a regular part of our lives: sometimes Kal and I; sometimes Kal and Emmi; sometimes Emmi and I; sometimes all of us. I thought of the three of us in another night of unrestrained lust. Kalu would take us each repeatedly, three times each. And no seed would be wasted. None in our mouths, none on our bodies. Every potent drop in our wombs. Our unprotected wombs. The same night. Could the miracle happen to both of us the same night? Could Emilie and I share that beautiful fate? I knew we could, and hoped with all my being that we would. I resolved to stop my birth control pills.

Emilie had slipped into her dreams. I set my head down on our beloved Kalu Mandinka and followed her.