All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 04'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
migmigabout 19 years ago
Dearie me

Writing style and ability,A+.

Subject matter.What a load of crap,totally off the circuit.

Here's hoping the husband does the necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more of the same

Excellent writing. A+

Story content D-

The one commenter in the last chapter had it already figured out. Jake can get her husband fired and everyone in town will know that it was her that caused it. Now "changes around here before the day is over. Let's see. The first guest would be a shaved pussy. Maybe a clit ring. Hell, maybe even a tatoo that says Jake's slut.

Or could it be that Jake will order his slut to quit fucking her husband, Monty? The only sex she could have with monty would be him eating her pussy after monty had cum inside her worn,married cunt?

Lorri, please spare us all that. Cut to the chase, where Monty throws the worthless son of a bitch out, kicks the shit out of Jake and gets him fired. Moves his daughters in with him, and lets his EX WIFE ponder her future with Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
new law

When you fuck the wife of someone who works under you, he gets fired when you brag about it. It's the new law of sexual harassment. And, of course, it earns you a promotion so that more men will work under you. Your company appreciates your initiative and wants to give you more fodder to work with.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
75

Heck,

I give this a 75 for your writting ability you are very talented but the story line is the same old crap so far. Why don't you give us something new.... like a true loving wife and not a slut for another mans cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AGREE AGREE

I AGREE WITH ALL THE SENTIMENTS...WHAT A WASTE OF A TALENTED WRITER...WITH ONE DIMENSIONAL CHARACTERS..

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
New Law Comment

I too, thought this a bit of a misnomer in that a company with fire someone like Jake at the drop of a hat fooling around with a subordinates wife. Usually the mere suggestion of such a liason and the possibility of a sexual harassment lawsuit would brin g a superior to can Jake at Dawn's earlt light.

Evidently the Authoress has been a victim of such an error in judgment as she writes about or has never worked out. The possibility of a vivid imaginaion is there too.

Esteban03Esteban03about 19 years ago
Superb

...an intensely erotic and beautifully written fantasy. Please note that fantasy does not equal documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A fantasy can be...

something totally unbelievable: a mouse that can talk; a duck wearing a sailor's suit (at least the top). The fantasy here is of that unbelievable ilk. Lorri, I had hoped that you would better express a woman's character in this story by giving her character some depth. Instead you've painted a picture, usually drawn by male authors, of a woman we've all seen here too very often: a woman thinking with her pussy as man would with his dick. And 'Jake'...the absurdity that he would not be putting himself in jeopardy in forcing himself upon the wife goes without saying. Write the mouse into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Monty takes the revenge

Let Monty take charge of this situation. Let him take revenge on his wife and her lover. Or you ( the writer ) re too feminist to do that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Reality of It All (NOT)

Two thoughts for a new (or any ) author -

1ST - don't get totaly carried away by your own lusty thoughts (reason and review at interval) IE - could this happen - to what degree - what would normally result - how would all characters normally react from eventual awareness??

2ND - know your audience if you care (comments and scores) then it is possible to be erotic and sensual plus entertaining to most normal readers. The sick one's, in most cases, don't care for entertaining which usually involves some of life's realities especially in a marital scanario as you have chosen.

So, what you have done so far begs credibility or real possibility - but thats ok to a point approaching quickly. By the way, the sickies love your constant referal to the children (why - it's not healthy or real) in fact they are hoping for a bastard baby (not erotic or sensual). Then, where is the author created braindead husband all through this? How real is it that he hasn't sniffed some of this out yet. Perhaps he will? Or are you to cuckold him with his knowledge (sorid, demeaning and pitiful to males and intelligent females)??? Normal non-sick readers a little nervous now - and you are starting to lose them as this drags out a little non-sensically - but they will watch to see how sickly perverted you will get or not??

Selfishly, we non-sickies hope some reality - some entertaining lifelike consequence is introduced soon!! Obviously your choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
do yo ureally expect me to believe this

started out say ok ... is rapidly fallingto the wayside ... of being truly unbelievable .... is there really women like that out there ..... would you have us believe hubby will be a wimp for his job ..... is he so stupid to leave this up to the woman not to be caught by hubby daaghters or somebody.... characters are to one dimensional ...lets try for more realism please before all your readers go away

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
You are

You are a good writter, vert good detail on the sex scenes. But you have us to beleive this is the kind of hubby you like wimps... and the lover that takes takes with no thought of anyone but himself... so this is erotic? A women who forsakes her kids and family this is sexy and she loves her family how should they feel about this

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
You are

You are a good writter, vert good detail on the sex scenes. But you have us to beleive this is the kind of hubby you like wimps... and the lover that takes takes with no thought of anyone but himself... so this is erotic? A women who forsakes her kids and family this is sexy and she loves her family how should they feel about this

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hmmmmmm

Your writing is excellent! I don't think the people who complain are realizing what the wife is really like. The value of the votes don't matter. What matters is the passion you are evoking in your readers. Good Job.

Trapper ak BobbyTrapper ak Bobbyover 16 years ago
Get a life!

For god sakes people, this is an erotic story.. yes STORY as in ENTERTAINMENT.. The story is hot, imaginative and yes, very far fetched and of course the characters are unreal. You people act as if most married women haven't dreamed of what happened to the main character here? Get real, if you want Marry Poppins then go to the Disney site. Very well done Lorri

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great reading

great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous